Holiday Extras Pt. 02: The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn gasped and moaned at the same time as the tip of my tongue contacted her puckered hole, slowly I rimmed her and then dipped the point of my tongue into her tight little opening the tip of my tongue working around the inside of her rear gateway. I could hear her gasping and moaning as I forced my tongue as deep as I could, and Evelyn responded by slowly pushing her hips backwards forcing my face into the soft flesh of her bum cheeks. It didn't take long for Evelyn's bum hole to become wet and slippery form my salvia, but I needed more moisture to ease her anal passage open, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted and generous amount into and around her sphincter and onto my index finger, using my left hand to spread her cheeks open as far as I could, I slowly pressed the tip of my finger into her anal passage.

Evelyn let out a little cry of pain as my finger began its invasion, but I kept pressing forward until the whole of my finger was buried inside her. With my finger fully inserted I left her get used to the sensation of being filled from the rear before I reached under her body with my thumb and pressed in between her think and meaty pussy lips. They parted easily to reveal a pussy already soaking with juices. Evelyn wasn't kidding when she had said she was excited, she was already dripping wet in anticipation of the afternoon ahead! As I slowly began to withdraw my finger my thumb diddled her pussy, a loud moan filled the room as pleasurable sensations travelled Evelyn's body but this time when my finger was almost out of her arse, I pushed it straight back in up to the hilt. This time there was no cry of pain from Evelyn, instead as I began to finger fuck her anally she stopped supporting her weight with her arms on the bed and fell face first onto the soft mattress. With my thumb still diddling her pussy lips and my finger bum fucking her, her rear began to rise and fall in unison with my movements, her moans of pleasure getting louder and more breathless with each stroke.

We had barely begun our fun and already I was treated to a magnificent sight, Evelyn bent double at the waist in black high heels, her feet and legs together, her white hold ups emphasising the shape of her legs, her thighs filling out the elasticated tops to perfection and forming a frame with the plaid skirt for her peachy, soft bum that was rising and falling in a slow rhythm with my finger and thumb. On a normal day I would have cum in my pants!

Pulling my finger slowly out of her arse and thumb from in between her pussy lips brought a sigh of disappointment from Evelyn, yet she made no attempt to move from her position. I picked the butt plug and lube; I gave her arse another generous dollop of lube and did the same with the bulbous end of the plug. The plug was bigger in diameter than my finger, its steel body tapering from a rounded narrow end up to about a 30mm dimeter before tapering back down to a neck, where the stopper end held a pink heart shaped crystal the same colour as the small round crystals that we embedded into the body. I placed the front of the plug into the slight gape of Evelyn's arse where my finger had been and slowly began to press it home. I watched in full HD as her sphincter slowly opened and stretched around the ever-widening plug. Each time a little crystal came into contact with her stretching hole a little twist ensured that it eased its way through her gate and ever deeper into her. As the plug reached its widest point I stopped its journey for a few seconds ensuring that it was stretching Evelyn's bum hole jus that little bit more and then with one more gentle push her back passage relented and pulled the plug all the way in.

Evelyn's breathing was a little heavy and the wider plug filled her up, but before she had time to change her mind I dropped my trousers, stepped out of them, and cast them aside, my cock was rock hard and pointing skyward and oozing precum. I stepped forward lined my cock up with her pussy lips and pushed my rock-hard cock deep into the aching quim. For the first time my 7-inch tool slid all the way into Evelyn's pussy in one go, spreading her pussy walls open and filling her to the hilt. Evelyn cried out,

"Oh yes I love your cock!"

I held my position inside he and she once again propped herself up on the bed, I reached around to her front grabbing her left tit and with my right hand I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as far as I could and backed out her pussy leaving just my helmet inside her and thrust straight back into her hungry quim, a breathy

"Oh fuck!"

escaped her lips while I began to build up a slow but steady fuck rhythm still holding her hair and tit, I felt Evelyn shift her weight and felt her bend her knees a little pushing her arse backwards onto my cock, I let go of her hair, reached around to her front with my other hand this time grabbing both sides of the knotted shirt and ripped it wide open freeing her ample bosom from the confines of the shirt. My hands cupped the soft flesh of her tits and kneaded them before I located her massive nipples. They were already hard, but I pinched them firmly and I continued to thrust into her sopping hole. Her head still backwards she cried out.

"Fuck me like the slut I am for you,.......fuck me like my husband can't!"

I never needed an invitation to that to Evelyn and started to fuck her with long powerful strokes, her pussy was so wet it made it easy. Each stroke filled her quim to the max, it felt like I was stretching her insides as all of my seven inches filled her. I squeezed her nipples harder eliciting a cry of pleasure from Evelyn. As pounded away in her wanton pussy Evelyn's moans and gasps were only punctuated with her whimpering.

"Why aren't you my husband, I'd let you fuck me like a whore everyway, everyday?"

Two full thrusts later and she let out a long

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH!" as she came, her head shaking from side to side and rising up on her tiptoes before I felt the warmth of her cum juices enveloping my cock. I pulled my dick out, took her by the waist and turned her around and then lowered her onto the bed. In her post orgasm haze Evelyn was like putty and her body complied with ease. I arranged her so she was flat on her back with her feet just above the edge of the bed. In this position she was laying directly in line with the camera that was lowest to bed.

Picking up the rucksack I took out the make-up brush and the first set of soft bondage restraints and cuffs, when I took Evelyn's left hand and slipped the cuff onto her wrist she looked at me and smiled and asked me with a sense of anticipation.

"Are you going to punish me now?"

"By the time I am done with you, you will know what it's like to beg for cock!"

I replied with a smile. I have no idea if that was true, but it sounded good, and I remember the effect that clit brushing had had on my ex. I suppose it was time to find out if there was something in it, or if it was just something she enjoyed!

I slipped the second cuff onto Evelyn's other arm and pushed both of her arms under her, so they met at the small of her back and clipped them together which pushed up her tits upwards. I then fitted the first of the two leg ties, I bent her right knee closed, so her calf was touching the back of her thigh and slipped the soft ring down over her white opaque hold up until it wrapped around her shin and thigh locking them together, I did the same with the other leg as Evelyn watched me and allowed herself to submit to her incarceration. I checked that she was ok.

She nodded a yes with a lustful smile and said.

"This slut wants whatever you are giving her!"

Finally, I pushed her thighs outwards and down until they flat to the bed and positioned her high heeled clad feet, so the soles of her shoes met flat together, creating a diamond shape between her legs and spreading her legs in such a way as to give unrestricted access to her quim with her thick pussy lips open and exposing her large, rock-hard bullet tipped clit.

Barely touching the bare flesh of the thigh above her stocking top I traced the brush across the outside of her leg to Evelyn's inner thigh, she let out a gasp and goosepimples covered her skin, I did the same across her other leg, again Evelyn gasped as the soft bristles caressed her skin. The next stroke of the brush ran up her inner thigh from her stocking top to the inside of her groin where her leg met her torso, Evelyn wriggled and tried to close her knees together to combat the tickling sensation, but I just pushed them open again and firmly told her.

"You will keep your legs spread and pussy open at all times you slut!

Before I repeated the same torment on her other leg. I could clearly see her labia lips were puffed and red and glistening with her lady cum after she had orgasmed on my cock just minutes earlier. There was no doubt that Evelyn's cunny was sensitive after her orgasm so when I ran the brush slowly in a circle from just above the end of the butt plug across her perineum and around the outside of her labia lips, she bucked her hips upwards to try and meet the brush, so I withdrew it from contact with her skin completely. I watched her reaction as she cried.

"Nooooo please put it back!"

I waited a few seconds and then reversed the circle from just above her clit down around her pussy lips, across her perineum above the butt plug end and back up alongside her pussy lips on the other side. Again, she bucked her hips in a vain attempt to meet the brush. Evelyn gasped.

"Oh my god, oh my god, what are you doing?"

I didn't answer her, instead I turned the brush, so the soft bristles were vertical and slowly ran up the full length of her thick, puffy, and wet left pussy lip. This time Evelyn wailed in pleasure, lifted her head so she could try and look between her legs and shuddered, I watched excitedly as in almost slow motion her cleft pulsed and second later a trickle of lady cum exuded from the bottom.

"You shameless hussy, you have just cum haven't you?" I said but Evelyn just nodded her head and let it slip back onto the bed. With fresh love oils oozing out of her quim, I worked my fingers into the ooze and spread it all over her pussy, Evelyn tried to force her hips up to meet my hand but again I quickly took it away, but immediately started to run the brush up her right pussy lip with the thin edge of the brush, causing Evelyn to wail with pleasure again, but this time when the brush reached the top, just shy of her clitty, I ran it back down. More gasps and moans filled the air from middle aged schoolgirl slut spread semi naked on the bed. Like some sort of artist painting a masterpiece I worked the brush up and down her thick sensitive lip in slow gentle strokes. Evelyn's cries of pleasure might have sounded as if she was being tortured by an evil megalomaniac, but her body was betraying her with the sensations coursing through her body. I kept the blissful torture going relentlessly, her hips raised high off the bed, she tried to close her knees again, but I stopped her, her body contorted and a silent scream and three more slow motion pulses of her cunny released another slick of warm, thick, sweet smelling pussy juice that dribbled down far enough to reach the end of the butt plug and to begin to run around the plug end and filling the space between her stuffed anus and the butt plug neck.

"Please...fuck me now, I need your lovely cock in me, the whore between my legs demands it, take my womb as your cum slut!" Evelyn begged.

Out of the bag came the massage oil and I climbed onto the bed next to her head and positioned myself kneeling with my knees either side of Evelyn's head, I put down the brush and squirted a dollop of massage oil onto each of her nipples and areola, with both hands I began to rub the oil onto her pendulous breasts making sure to pay particular attention to her large nipples causing them to extend to the full. Momentarily I stopped and tilted Evelyn's head back and offered my rock-hard cock to her mouth, with her legs tied and her arms cuffed behind her back, her movement was limited.

"Open wide!"

I instructed her and she opened her mouth as wide as she could, and I slipped my cock into her mouth and pushed it as far into her throat as I could. I felt Evelyn gag at first, but she soon adjusted, and my manhood filled her throat, with the camera's catching every move. I picked up the brush again and traced it across the very end Evelyn's distended right nipple. Somewhere below me I heard a muffled cry and felt my cock being squeezed by her throat.

For the benefit of the camera and for Evelyn to hear I said

"Look how your slut of a wife deepthroats a long cock Ryland!"

as I switched the brush to Evelyn's left nipple tip before running it around her areola. A ring of pimpled ridges sprung up on the large circles of flesh that probably hadn't been stimulated since she had breast fed the twins, heightening the stimulation her bosom was experiencing. I pulled my cock out of Evelyn's throat and she gasped for air as her mouth emptied, I climbed back off the bed and went back to the end of the bed with brush in hand.

Evelyn's pussy was a gooey slippery mess of juices, her clitty was bone hard and flushed a deep red, with the tips of my middle and index fingers placed either side of her nub I tenderly pulled her soft flesh backwards, her massive clit began looked as if it was pointing skywards like a mini hard-on, the end was white with stimulus when the fine soft bristles made contact. Evelyn howled.

"yyyyyyyaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk." as this time her clit began to experience the power of the brush. Just like before I painted the tip of her love button up and down in a slow rhythmical motion, up and down, up, and down, never speeding up or slowing down. Evelyn's back arched again; her face contorted with pleasure.

"It feels good doesn't it Evelyn?" She nodded in acknowledgement

"What do you want?"

"To cummmmmm"

"You WILL cum, but I said what do you want?"

"I wanna be fucked now!" she cried in the agony of ecstasy.

"No tell me the whole truth, or I won't let you cum!" I demanded.

"Ahhhhhh please, I want to be fucked, with a big, long cock!"

"Whose?"

"YYYYooourrrsss"

"And?"

"Whoever can fill my filthy cunt with as much spunk as it can take."

"Is that all?" I pressed as I continued to brush.

"I don't care if I am gangbanged in every hole, pllllleaaasee I beg you, fuck me!" Evelyn screamed.

It was perfect timing as Danny walked into the bedroom, he was in in his full biking leathers and helmet with the visor down, I nodded a hello, and he did the same as he took in the sight of Evelyn on the bed, legs tied open her pussy dripping wet and begging for a cock. As Danny began to unzip his leathers revealing he was naked underneath I slipped off the restraints from Evelyn's legs. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked Danny up and down with his cock already standing to attention. From the ruck I pulled out the other four restraints and threw two to Danny, he quickly got the idea as I slipped the first restraint with a clip around Evelyn's wrist he took hold of the left ankle and worked the cuff over her shoe and into position around her ankle, in no time at all four cuff restraints were in position. I gently pushed Evelyn down onto her back and raised her right arm with one hand and took hold of her ankle with my other hand and pulled it back towards her chest, she got the idea too and she held her leg high for me as I connected the clip on her wrist cuff to the loop on her ankle cuff. Danny quickly did the same with her left side and in no time she was almost helpless with her legs high in the air and spread wide.

"Fuck her Danny!" was all I said, and he stepped forward his rock-hard cock which had a defined curve to it in his hand and guided it to her waiting pussy lips. He rubbed the glistening head between her thick dewy folds and a shudder washed over Evelyn from her now hypersensitive lips. Then in one smooth motion he buried his tool into her eager pussy. Evelyn howled with pleasure as her body was filled by the second cock of the day and Danny began to slide in and out of her slowly. He quickly established a smooth rhythm and then took hold of her ankles and pushed them back further towards her chest and leaned forward driving his weapon as far into Evelyn's quim as he could get.

"Take my pussy Evel Knievel, ride me good!" Evelyn moaned as Danny began to pump in and out of her sopping cleft. You could hear the slap of flesh against flesh accompanied by the soundtrack sloppy squelching pussy being reamed. At her encouragement Danny pressed her legs further back and mounted her, latching his hands on her arse cheeks, He could have munched on her ripe tits if he hadn't still got his lid on, but it didn't prevent him from pounding Evelyn into the mattress. The harder he fucked her the more and more she cried out for cried out and yelled for more, in a breathless gasp he asked if he could come in her, but before I could say anything Evelyn answer.

"I'm going to cum, pump me full, load after load, come on fill her up!"

This drove Danny to greater heights of fuckery and Evelyn was crying and yelling to be fucked, suddenly I could see her body tense, her eyes rolled back in her head and a massive shuddering climax tore through her, arching her back to try and get Danny as far up inside her as she could only served to push Danny over his cliff and he came with his head raised pumping wads of his man juice deep into Evelyn's wanton cleft. As she was recovering underneath him, I tapped Danny on the shoulder and nodded for hi to get up. He peeled himself up and his softening rod slipped out the wettest pussy I had ever seen, woman cum, pussy juice and some of man milk oozed at the bottom of Evelyn's gaping hole. Danny sank to his knees at the side of the bed, while I picked up the lube, I smothered by boner in the slippery liquid and while Evelyn legs were still in the air I pulled out the butt plug. It was only when I squirted the lube into her now open anus that she realised what was going on, she turned to face me just as I pushed my cock past her sphincter. Evelyn's eyes went wide as for only the second time in her life she was being sodomised.

Like Danny I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, I flet her bum hole close as her hips clenched he bum shut, I pulled my cock out just a little before I thrust my hips forward driving five inches into her.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FFUUUUCKKK! Ryland he is buggering me like a whore! And I love it!" she cried for the benefit of the video,

After two or three thrusts Evelyn's body adapted and I pumped away in and out of her arse without mercy, filling her to the hilt before pulling out and plunging back in, her body bounced, her tits jiggled in time with my thrusts as she continued to yell and scream as I plundered he once tight arsehole. Evelyn seemed to sense I was getting close to cumming and urged me to fill her bum hole with my seed and two strokes later I emptied my balls into the depths of her bowels.

My softening cock slipped out of Evelyn's back passage leaving her arse gaping and the mix of cum and lube beginning to ooze out and combining with all that was leaking from her pussy. I checked the time and realised it 14:50 already, so I quickly dressed, and Danny zipped up his leathers, I sidled up next to Evelyn who was looking flushed and exhausted and thoroughly fucked and told her that I was laving her in her bonds for Ryland to find. She smiled and said OK and thank you. I kissed her softly and headed for the door. I closed the front door behind me, told Danny that I would ring him later and headed for the car. A few seconds later I heard the big engine of Danny's bike spool up and he shot off down the street. I sat in the car as I had done earlier and watched and waited for Ryland to return. Sure, enough at almost bang on three he pulled up on the drive and I watched as he got out and entered the house and closed the door. Two minutes later I pulled away and headed for home.