Holiday Extras Pt. 02: The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost two weeks before I heard from Evelyn again, a WhatsApp arrived asking if we could talk on the phone, I replied Yes and a few minutes later she called. She told me that she had enjoyed our date and that Ryland was incredibly pleased with the video, he had watched it over and over. When he walked in the room and found her a broad smile spread across his face and without saying a word he got down on his knees and licked her pussy and arse clean before he untied her and that she came twice more on his tongue.

A week later she and Ryland were going to a concert and had left Gracie (now 16) in the house alone, her sister had gone to their grandparents for the night. They were fifteen minutes from home when she realised that she hadn't picked up the tickets, so they turned around and went back to the house. When she went in she heard muffled sounds coming from upstairs, so she crept up the stairs and realised the noise was coming from Gracie's room, when she peeped around the door Gracie was on all fours on her bed, dressed as a schoolgirl, just as she had and was being fucked from behind by one boy, while another had his cock in her mouth. Evelyn had watched for a minute before she crept back, picked up the tickets and left. The following morning, she spoke to Gracie about what she had seen the night before. Gracie was horrified and begged her not to tell her father, she also confessed to finding and watching the video. When I pressed her she assured me that the video was safely under lock and key now and that Gracie had been sworn to secrecy about its existence under penalty of her father being told of her antics.

Finally, she said that she wanted to arrange a surprise for Rylands next birthday and that it was a big one and would I help? I asked what she wanted.

"I want you to rape me. In front of my husband?" came the reply.