Holiday Fun

Story Info
Scott has fun with an older American.
2.4k words
4.62
4.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
143 Followers

"This is the life" Scott though, as he stretched out on the sun lounger, feeling the warmth of the Indian sun seep into his skin.

Lying there in just his swim shorts, he felt the sweat slowly form on his body, slowly trickling down his flat, but not rippling stomach, to soak into the waistband of his shorts.

Similarly, the moisture ran down his tanned arms and legs, giving him the sensation, not unpleasant, of being slowly cooked.

He'd just finished a trek in Bhutan, and had decided to treat himself to a couple of days in Delhi at a hotel he'd stayed at with work on the way back to the UK. After 10 days of walking, his plan was to do absolutely nothing over the next couple of days.

Well, not "nothing" the voice at the back of his mind whispered devilishly. If the opportunity arose, he wouldn't be against a little bit of fun, male or female, to add a little spice to the holiday.

He was currently alone at the pool, but before long another person joined him in the sun, and sat down on a lounger a couple of beds down, on the opposite side of the pool.

Idly, Scott viewed the new arrival over the tops of his sunglasses, and immediately liked what he saw. As he watched, the older guy, maybe in his early 50s sat down on the lounger and immediately pulled his top off, displaying a well-muscled torso, which, from the deep brown colouring, obviously spent a lot of time in the sun. To Scott's delight, the man then pulled off his shorts, revealing strong, equally tanned legs, which Scott followed up to tight black swimming trunks.

The stranger then proceeded to rub sun cream over his arms and legs, chest and shoulders, all the while Scott couldn't tear his eyes off him, feeling himself get a little hard as he pictured it was him rubbing in the cream. Whilst he couldn't see the man's eyes, the clean-shaven face covered in sunglasses, the short almost shaved brown hair was stylishly perched above.

"That's a guy for a holiday fling" Scott thought, as he reluctantly turned his eyes back to his book, realizing that he was in danger of staring.

But try as he might, he couldn't help his eyes drifting back to the body which was now lying on his back on the sun lounger. Giving up on his book, he positioned himself in a way that he could continue to gaze across at the unknown man without it seeming too obvious.

Before long, the heat was too much and Scott needed to cool off, so he jumped into the pool and slowly did some lengths to de-sweat.

All this water was too much, and he soon needed the toilet. However, an idea formed in his mind. Rather than get out at the end of the pool, he deliberately veered to the side where the guy was lying. Slowly, trying to be as teasing as possible, he eased himself out of the pool, directly in the other's guys eyeline. This way, he'd ensure that he at last made some kind of impression on the other man.

Standing up, water running off his lean physique, shorts clinging to him to give a hint at what was beneath, he mouthed a greeting to the other guy.

A small nod of recognition was all he got in return, and he reluctantly continued on to the toilet, his plans seemingly stalled before they began.

It was a little later in the day, and it was still just the two of them at the poolside. Scott was still positioned in a way to view the other guy, but the heat was making him dozy, and felt himself nodding off. As he lay there, his unconscious mind ran through the fantasies he'd imagined, pulling the other guy into a kiss, feeling that lean body, being fucked by those strong muscles...

"I hope that's a good dream" an American voice startled him out of his daydream.

"What, sorry?" Scott stuttered as he found the source of the voice to be non-other than his poolside crush.

"That stick of wood you're sporting" the guy laughed, nodding at Scott's crotch, where his dick was standing to attention from the daydream.

"Oh, erm, yeh, it was" Scott stammered, unsure how to take advantage of the conversation.

He didn't need to worry.

"Was it about me?" the American came straight out and asked, and before Scott could formulate a response, the guy continued.

"Only, you've been staring over at me all morning, and either you're extremely rude, or you've got a thing for me. I'm hoping it's the latter, so I had to come over and find out."

"It's the latter," Scott smiled up at the other guy coyly.

"In that case, what are we doing chatting out here like old women?" the American growled, "come on, my room is this way." With that, he slowly strode away towards one of the wings.

It took a second for what he had said to compute with Scott, before he hurriedly grabbed his room key and followed the other man, catching him halfway up the stairs.

"I'm Chuck," the American said as Scott came up alongside him.

"Scott", he replied talking the other man's strong, and warm grip.

Scott felt a thrill of anticipation as he followed the man ahead of him down the hotel corridor. The bare, muscular back glistened from sweat and lotion, as Scott watched he followed a trickle of sweat as it rolled down into the guy's trunks. His eyes followed it, and remained fixed on the firm tight ass that was encased in the material, oscillating invitingly as he walked.

They turned the corner into the corridor, and passed a couple of rooms, before Chuck pulled out his key and flashed it onto the reader.

He entered the room, and Scott followed.

As soon as the door was shut, all inhibition was lost. Chuck crossed the couple of steps between them, and pulled Scott in close. Their chests, both glistening with sweat, slid across each other, lubricated from the sun.

Hungrily, Scott opened his mouth as Chuck's tongue probed his mouth. Their tongues writhed as they devoured each other, mouths crushed against each other.

Chuck pushed Scott back up against the wall, never breaking their kiss. His hands caressed Scott's body, fingers brushing every inch, up and down his side, lingering over his nipples, lightly brushing each one as they kissed. Scott reached up his hands over his head, stretching his body out, his body responding to Chuck's touch.

Slowly, Chuck's hands moved south, and brushed Scott's cock through his shorts. Scott was hard now, his dick pressing to be free. Casually, Chuck reached under the waistbands, and fingers touched Scot's cock. A tingle of desire hit Scott as he did, and he intensified the kiss, his hands now reaching down and over Chuck's head, pulling him closer.

Chuck's hand reached deeper, his fingers reaching round and encompassing Scott's dick. Slowly he began to run them up and down, stroking Scott to full length. Up and down Chuck pumped, slowly at first, but with increasing speed.

Scott was thrusting his hips forward now, gyrating them so his cock was thrusting up and down as well as Chuck's hand movements. He could feel himself beginning to build, and Chuck must have sensed the same.

"Can't have you coming yet," he smiled, breaking their kiss and sinking to his knees.

Scott let out a moan as Chuck's warm lips engulfed his tip, tongue darting over his skin. Slowly, Chuck removed Scott's dick from his mouth, and ran his tongue down the length, lubricating it. He had one hand cupping Scott's balls, massaging them gently as he slipped his lips back over Scott's dick.

This time he took more in, slowly taking Scott's full length in, before pulling back, and repeating. Scott had his head thrown back, his body arching as he pushed forwards into Chuck's willing mouth. He wiped a drop of sweat from his face, and looked down at Chuck's face bobbing back and forth.

He felt he was on the edge of cumming when Chuck stopped, and stood once more, pulling Scott into a kiss. AS they did, Chuck's hand returned to Scott's dick, keeping it hard. Scott let his hands wander too, and pulled Chuck in close as his hands closed on the tight, trunk clad ass.

He felt Chuck moan into his mouth as his fingers kneaded the strong muscles beneath, before letting one hand come to the front and rub the growing bulge through the material. He could feel it straining to be free and so reached under the waistband and pulled it free. The cut head sprang loose, eager to be free and Scott felt its warmth in his hands.

The two of them continued to kiss, one hand on each other's dicks as they mutually pleased one another. Chucks fingers were silky smooth as they slid up and down Scott's shaft, lubricated by their shared sweat.

Breaking for breath, Chuck stepped away, letting his hard dick fall free of Scott's hands. Quickly, he stepped out of the trunks, and the two of them were completely naked. Rather than returning to Scott, he instead stepped over to the bed and lay down.

Scott followed him, laying by his side as they kissed once more. His hand instinctively reached for Chuck's dick, and he felt the power between his fingers once more.

"How's about you give it some proper attention," Chuck drawled, and Scott smiled. Scooting round, he placed his head level with Chuck's crotch, continuing to massage it to full length. Slowly, he took the head in his mouth, allowing his tongue to tease the other man.

"Ah, yeh," Chuck moaned as Scott slowly licked up and down the shaft, tasting the musky arousal mixed with the masculine sweat. With one hand continuing to pump the shaft, he took the head in his mouth once more, this time taking more of the dick into his mouth. He started to bob his head in time to his hand, letting his lips caress the sensitive skin.

He felt Chuck's hands on his body, guiding him and pushing him around until their bodies were in line, Scott's chest on Chuck's belly, his legs astride of his head.

Scott thought that Chuck would return the favour on his dick, which was still rock hard, oozing pre-cum, but he was shocked and let out a gasp of pleasure when he felt Chuck's hands prise open his ass, and a moist tongue started to give his ass attention.

"Ahhh, Mmmm" he moaned into the dick stuffed in his mouth as Chuck's tongue explored his asshole, teasing and moistening his eager hole. Chuck was bucking his hips up slightly now, forcing more of his dick into Scott's mouth, whilst his hands grasped and caressed his ass, and his tongue continued to probe.

"Ooo," Scott cried as one hand came off his ass and a finger was gentle inserted into his ass, probing further and deeper into his ass. He could taste the cum starting to ooze from Chuck's cock now, which like his own was heading towards climax. A second finger soon followed the first, and the pleasure of the invasion was almost getting too much. He knew he was close to cumming, but didn't want it to happen yet.

Taking the cock from his mouth, saliva dripping from him mouth, he spun round to face Chuck once more.

"Climb on partner," Chuck drawled, and Scott obliged. Taking Chuck's cock in one hand, he straddled the older man, one leg on either side, and guided the rock-hard dick into his willing ass.

"Argghhh," he moaned, the fingers having not opened him fully enough. Slowly, he let his weight drop, taking in more of Chuck's length, letting gravity do its thing.

"Take all of Daddy," Chuck said, as finally the whole of the dick was deep inside Scott. The pressure on his prostate was incredible, pushing his dick to even greater hardness.

Slowly he pushed upwards, letting all but the tip exit his ass. Again, he let his body drop slowly, the dick probing easier into his ass as it got used to the dick inside it.

"Ye ha," he cried as he started to ride Chuck's dick, pushing up and down with greater speed as his ass accepted the invasion. His ass slapping loudly against Chuck's body as he bottomed out.

Chuck was not totally passive in this either. He started to fuck Scott's ass, timing his thrusts as Scott let his weight drop, forcing himself deeper into Scott's ass. Scott's dick was swinging freely now, slapping against Chuck's stomach, smearing it with pre-cum.

Scott was nearly climaxing now; he wasn't sure how he'd lasted so long without cumming. It built deep within him, and as he dropped down, Chuck's cock slamming deeply inside him, he came. He spurted cum over the tanned body below, his seed coating Chuck's stomach and chest, spraying onto his own legs as well.

Chuck continued to pump away into Scott's ass, with seemingly limitless energy. Scott leant forward, taking his weight on his arms, leaning down over Chuck, changing the angle Chuck was fucking him. His legs were tiring now, he could hardly lift his body weight, and it was all down to chuck's thrusting now.

Bending down, he kissed Chuck once more, cum smearing over his body as they pressed together, Chuck still thrusting away. Scott moaned in continued pleasure, and Chuck was also lost in the passion. He was thrusting away at full speed now, building to his own climax. Their bodies were dripping, sweat dropping off Scott's bod and mingling with the bodily fluids on Chuck.

"Yeeeeeah," Chuck cried, and Scott felt him cumming. Squeezing his ass, he pumped the cock that was thrust deep inside of him, feeling the warm spurting cum filling him deeply. Chuck slowed his thrusting as he finished cumming, and Scott slowly rolled off him, feeling a sense of emptiness as the cock exited his ass with a load plop, bringing with it a flow of cum.

They both lay there, panting, their bodies glistening, chests rising and falling as they sucked in the air.

"Fuck, that's a hell of an ass," Chuck smiled.

"And one hell of a dick," Scott replied, reaching out and rubbing the shrinking member, "I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of my stay!"

whields
whields
143 Followers