Holiday Heat: Valentine's Day

Story Info
Wife's special Valentine gift.
2.1k words
3.86
4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Jack, and I finally got to take a vacation to Europe. We booked the trip via one of those organized group tours. We were celebrating our anniversary.

Towards the end of the trip, a group of about five couples from the tour including us went out to dinner in Florence, Italy to celebrate Valentine's Day. We all sat at the same table. Jack and I sat in the middle across from each other.

The food was great and the drinks even better, and I had several. But my favorite part of the meal was the creamy dessert.

After we ate dinner, everyone was engulfed in conversation about the tour and each other's lives. I excused myself and went to the restroom...I did have a lot of alcohol. After I came out, I approached the side of the table and picked up another shot of alcohol just sitting there. Not sure what it was, but the way I was feeling everything tasted good.

Then, I dropped my phone and since I was a little groggy I got on the floor on all fours so I wouldn't fall over when I picked it up. However, it bounced impossibly far under the table. Looking towards my phone, an amazing idea for Valentine's Day occurred to me.

I crawled under the table which was wide enough I didn't bump anyone. My idea was to give Jack a blowjob under the table like in one of our favorite naughty movies we like to watch. Not much else occurred to me in that moment.

Once I got to Jack's legs, I began rubbing them which startled him but he didn't stop me. My hands caressed his thighs working their way towards his growing bulge.

Once there, I discovered Jack was rock hard and I couldn't wait to suck his gorgeous dick. I unzipped his pants and pulled as much of it out as I could.

I lightly kissed and touched it all over. I licked every exposed inch. Then, my lips engulfed his dripping cock. I have never seen Jack's cock drip so much precum before, but I licked and sucked it clean. It tasted so sweet. I couldn't wait to make him cum. He clearly was enjoying my gift.

I sucked deep and hard then soft and sensual. Jack's hand was now on my head as he rocked his hips trying to insert as much cock in my mouth as possible.

My tongue was grinding on his hard shaft and perfect mushroomed head. I worked hard to make him cum until I was finally rewarded. Jack's hand held my head down on his cock which was fine because I wanted his cum in my mouth.

Jack fired multiple spurts of creamy cum filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could...like I said everything tasted good at that point. His cock throbbed and twitched dripping cum on my tongue until it was semi-flaccid and flopped out of my mouth.

I crawled back out and slyly stood up...thankfully no one noticed me. I was intoxicated but I didn't want to be embarrassed as well.

I wanted to see how naughty Jack would be with me. I walked as best as I could over to him and shimmied my way through the crowded tables and chairs and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around me. I wanted to kiss him. "Happy Valentine's Day baby". I said seductively.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you sweet stuff." He responded in a sexy whisper.

"Do you want to be naughty for me?" I asked in his ear.

"Absofuckinlutely."

We kissed and he didn't stop me. My pussy was getting wet knowing he just came in my mouth yet he kissed me anyway. Something he had always resisted before. That's the first cum kiss we shared to the best of my recollection. His hand slid between my thighs and felt just how wet I was. We decided dinner was over.

Back in our room, we made mad passionate love for hours. After we finished and were lying in each other's arms, I told him I was surprised by his naughtiness.

He asked what I meant. That's when we discussed the under the table blowjob for the first time. The look on his face said it all. He had no idea what I was talking about. I couldn't believe he was playing dumb. He thought I was crazy or drunk...maybe both.

Then, it dawned on me what must have happened. I blew the wrong guy...oh my gosh...then I kissed Jack with another man's cum still in my mouth. Thankfully, I swallowed most of it. I told Jack he must be right...my memory was a little foggy. I just told him I was thinking about doing it but I chickened out.

Did Jack know?

********

Roger and his wife of 30 years, Linda, were getting ready for dinner. They were on vacation in Italy celebrating their anniversary as well. A group of four other couples from their tour group were meeting at the restaurant across from their hotel.

At dinner, Roger and Linda sat next to another couple, Jack and Lucy, who they got to know a little during the tour. The four of them and probably the whole group had too much alcohol during dinner.

Roger and Jack were sharing a laugh when he felt hands on his thighs which startled him. Before Roger knew what was happening, the hands slid up to his crotch. To his surprise, he was already hard.

It's been a while since he got that hard that quick without taking a pill. Suffice it to say, Roger and Linda's love life was pretty lackluster.

Roger's zipper was opened as a soft hand pulled his erection through his fly. A mouth kissed and licked his cock passionately. It was as if the mouth was making love to his cock. Roger looked at his wife as another woman was pleasuring his cock in ways Linda never did...at least he hoped it was a woman.

Roger's cock was leaking. It scared him. He was afraid the person would stop, but they didn't stop. They reacted as if they wanted more.

He put his hand on the head of the person under the table and it felt feminine to him, long hair and a hoop-type earring. He looked around the table and several couples had already left. Everyone around Roger were engaged in conversations with other people.

Roger was having difficulty containing the pleasure. Several times while moaning, he quickly raised his glass as if enjoying the drink. That's when he realized Lucy was missing from the table but Jack was still next to him.

Roger was hoping like crazy it was Lucy under the table. She was a sexy MILF Roger had admired on more than one occasion this past week. A couple times, she noticed him looking and she smiled back as if she enjoyed his eyes on her.

He thought she was just being friendly, but now for her to be blowing his cock with Jack next to him was crazy...crazy exciting.

He started thinking about Lucy's mouth, her full lips being around his cock and his precum in her mouth.

Roger's cock was throbbing it was so hard and excited. Just thinking about Lucy's beautiful face on his cock drove him wild. He couldn't resist any longer as his cock exploded waves of creamy liquid into Lucy's mouth. She kept sucking up and down his shaft draining him dry. That felt like a lot of cum maybe the most he has ever ejaculated at once. He had to fake clearing his throat several times to hide his convulsing body.

"Roger, are you okay?" Jack was concerned about Roger as Roger was breaking out in a sweat.

Linda looked at Roger as if disgusted by him...if she only knew.

Roger imagined Lucy swallowing his cum. He hoped she swallowed it anyway. Linda had never let him cum in her mouth except maybe once on their honeymoon 30 long years ago.

Roger's cock finally went soft, and then the mouth was gone. He was exhausted and smiling. In a state of bliss, Roger couldn't move. Linda thought he was inebriated. She was ready for bed but Roger told her to head back and he would follow in a bit.

A few minutes later, Roger noticed Lucy appear at the end of the table. She was staring at Jack as she sauntered towards him and sat on his lap. They were whispering and then they kissed passionately. Roger's cock rose from the dead watching her mouth imagining her naughty, luscious lips and how they felt on his cock.

Roger then thought about cumming in her mouth. Maybe she rinsed out first he thought but maybe not. The thought excited him. That's when he noticed Lucy's hooped earring. His cock was now raging in his pants. He was certain it was her under the table.

The way she sat in Jack's lap leaning toward Roger, her cleavage was damn near falling out. He desperately wanted to see a nipple. That view eluded him, but he did get a whiff of her hair or perfume. He savored her scent.

Jack and Lucy headed out shortly thereafter probably to go fuck while Roger thought Linda was already fast asleep. Roger decided to follow them with no idea what to do.

He saw them enter their room on the first floor. Roger decided to take a chance. He went to the door and put his ear against it. He could hear muffled conversations but nothing specific. He thought about knocking on the door. He imagined she would open it with some sexy lingerie on and invite him in for a wild night.

Then Roger had an idea. He hadn't done this since he was a teenager. It took him a while but he found their room from the outside and as he had hoped the curtain was cracked open a little. Also, they had a light on and it was pitch black outside. No way they would see Roger, but it allowed him a great view into their room.

When he peeked in, Lucy and Jack were in the 69 position with Lucy on top and her nude ass was facing the window. Roger felt like he hit the jackpot.

He watched Lucy's curvy ass jiggle as Jack licked and sucked her clit. She was rocking her hips grinding her pussy in Jack's face. She was almost twerking. Roger wanted to know how she tasted, He was overcome with envy and desire. Linda had never let Roger experience this.

Roger was stroking his cock too intensely. He almost came and he hadn't seen her tits yet. Then his phone vibrated...Roger moved from the window. It was Linda texting, wondering where he was and if he was okay. He texted he would be over in a while. He had to go to the bathroom first.

Roger went back to the window and his prayers were answered. Lucy was now on top of Jack facing the window. Her tits were bouncing as she was riding his cock. Her breasts were natural and absolutely amazing. Her nipples were big and erect surrounded by pepperoni-sized areolas. It looked like she was staring at Roger as she looked towards the window.

Roger had cock in hand stroking hard as Lucy looked towards him with one of her hands pinching her nipple while the other hand was rubbing her clit. Looked like she was orgasming with her body movements and moaning Roger heard through the glass.

She then slid off his cock as she got on her knees on the floor as Jack sat at the foot of the bed. His dick in her face. She kissed the tip and licked his cock hole.

Roger imagined that's how he sat when she sucked him earlier. Then he wondered if Lucy meant to suck Jack or maybe just maybe she actually meant to suck his dick.

Either way, she was now filling her mouth with Jack's hard cock taking her time. She sucked up and down his shaft several times and Roger couldn't take any more. His cock exploded spraying cum against the window and wall.

He didn't want to leave the window as Jack and Lucy were still going at it but he had to get back to his room or Linda might call for a search party.

Linda was in fact asleep when he returned to the room. She left a note for him in the bathroom stating it was his loss because she had planned to give him a handjob tonight for Valentine's Day.

He knew she would be mad but what was new...plus his night was much better as it was. Happy Valentine's Day to me...Roger thought.