Holiday Heat: New Year's Eve

Story Info
Fondled by a stranger.
999 words
4.25
11k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Year's Eve in New York City. Pre Covid, so many people and so cold. Jack and Lucy were there together celebrating a new year. They were just two in a massive sea of people crammed like sardines. They stood close enough to see the musicians performing prior to the ball drop.

Lucy was wearing a bulky winter coat, gloves, a fashionable winter hat, and scarf. Her pants were like sweatpants with a furry-like lining. 

Someone behind Lucy accidentally touched her rear end or was it an accident? This had happened multiple times. At first she thought Jack was playing a prank but Lucy had been holding his right hand the whole time to avoid getting separated in the crowd. His left hand was too far away.

Each "accidental" contact seemed to be increasingly more like a touch or feel than a grazing. It happened again but this time it felt like the back of a hand just pressing for several seconds. Then gone. The intervals lessened as there was another touch. This time the palm of the hand pressed her ass cheek for several seconds.

Lucy was unsure of what to do. Something bad could happen if she turned around and confronted the perpetrator. She tried glancing back nonchalantly but she couldn't see who it was. The other problem was Lucy kinda liked it. It was a little naughty. And Jack liked her naughty side.

Another touch but this was blatant. The stranger's hand grabbed a handful of her ass and gently squeezed. The hand then explored her ass rubbing up and down her crack. It felt really good. The stranger must have really liked her ass.

She asked Jack if he knew anyone in the crowd on the off-chance it was a prank. He said he didn't.

Now the hand moved between her legs a little, feeling her inner thigh. Lucy got a little weak in the knees. She was excited, curious what the hand would do next. The hand moved back to the crack of her ass where the ass curves towards her legs. Without thinking, Lucy pushed her ass naughtily against the hand. She was getting wet. She couldn't help it.

The hand got more daring. It slid up her back under her shirt and found the clasp of her bra. It was quickly unclasped by a hand with experience. Lucy was breathing hard.

The hand moved down her back trying to slide under her pants but her drawstring was too tight. She let out a deep breath, heart pounding as her right hand pulled the string releasing the bow.

The hand was now free as it slid down her crack under her panties squeezing her cheeks. The man's finger grazed her anus pushing gently against her taint. Her juices flowed. The finger wet with those juices lightly pressed into her anus. 

Lucy usually didn't enjoy ass play but occasionally it felt good...this was one of those times. The tip of the finger slowly penetrated her anus causing her to moan loudly. No one noticed as loud music was playing, people were cheering and singing. One of Jack's favorite bands were playing and he had no idea what was happening in Lucy's wet panties.

Something new...another hand slid up the front of her jacket and under her bra. The man was brave which turned Lucy on. 

Her nipples were erect as they got pinched and squeezed. The finger in her anus moved to her vagina plunging deep. That's when she noticed the finger in her pussy belonged to a big hand. And it felt good. She was getting fingered in the middle of a crowd. No one noticed as too many other distractions were happening.

Lucy felt so naughty and she couldn't believe she let this happen. But she didn't want it to stop. The finger thrusting in and out felt fantastic, her nips getting pinched increased the pleasure.

Jack was now paying more attention to Lucy. His right arm was around her neck on her shoulders. 

The only thing missing was her clit. She got a crazy idea. She guided Jack's hand to the front of her pants and removed his glove. He looked happily shocked as his hand moved under her waistband. His fingers tickled her slightly trimmed bush. Would he notice the finger penetrating her? Lucy took a chance.

Jack's fingers played with her bush briefly. The angle made it awkward and he could only get so far down her pants but he got far enough to rub her wet clit which caused Lucy to squirm and moan.

She got really naughty as she went for broke. She took the glove off her right hand. She reached behind her as she bumped into a groin with a hard dick. Lucy was proud to have found it so easily.

She tried undoing the pants but needed help as they were immediately loosened by his other hand...wait...Lucy couldn't believe it but the hand on her breast must be someone else or someone else undid his pants. The thought made her even more nervous yet much more excited. Her hips rocked back and forth feeling the finger wiggle deep inside her

She now had her hand on a nice hard, veiny cock. The thought of sucking and fucking it crossed her mind as she stroked.

59...58...57...the ball was dropping. Less than a minute as she fondled the stranger's balls.

Lucy's hand moved up the shaft stroking...30...29...28...She used a technique taught to her by Jack...as Jack rubbed her clit perfectly which caused...3...2...1...a tsunami of an orgasm. The crowd roared as Lucy screamed in ecstacy. Her pussy clinched tight on the finger just as the hard cock released it's creamy load in his pants. 

Fireworks went off overhead celebrating a new year just as the fireworks went off in her pants celebrating a naughty new experience.

Everyone's hands retreated just as Jack and Lucy embraced and kissed like no tomorrow...celebrating a naughty new year. 

Did Jack know?