Holiday Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned one hand on the car door, seemingly knowing it wouldn't open, and quietly mumbled "Chris." That caused me to shift my attention from her cleavage to looking up into her eyes. "Mada set us up." she'd detected I'd opened my mouth to comfort her and ask questions but a slight change in Emily's expression made me keep quiet. She continued with "I don't have long. That woman is in charge or something and she's nasty. She was very cross to see me at the concert and says I need to be taught a lesson." She looked down her body somewhat. I fixed on her eyes. They looked scared but there was something else, I couldn't work it out.

She continued with a sigh "She says that 'a something like me'" her voice caught at that and she swallowed to regain composure "needs to remember" she paused again "that I'm just their cunt."

Christ, it sounded terrible. Like that, those words, coming out of my wife. I couldn't help myself and automatically asked "What does that mean, what the..?"

She ignored me "I'm sorry Chris this is ... " she closed her eyes a second, her mouth opened and she breathed out a little "ugghhhh." After a short time she opened her eyes and I could see that she had changed. Something in her brain had altered, I could see a different look in her eyes. "I love you Chris, you and Cl." she didn't finish her sentence but took one hand from the door and reached for her own boob, pulling it to her body, crushing it and pinching her own nipple hard. "I just can't.." again she closed her eyes and stood up away from the window.

The window closed in front of me and I frantically held the button down to try to override it. "Emily, ooh god ... love." but she was in another world. She turned and started to walk down the street. I just sat there scared about what was now in store for my wife and why Mada would do this to us. Watching my wife's ass sway as she walked towards god knows what.

I felt the car move, we headed down the street, overtaking my wife. My head on a swivel, my eyes locked onto her as we drove past. I didn't want to let her out of my sight and I started to panic. It turned out I was in luck as we appeared to stop on the other side of the street just as we were getting to a point where she was about to leave my sight.

She stopped every now and then on her walk towards us, as other women there got her attention. They spoke, I think, and she moved on. Until a tatty van pulled up next to her. It blocked our view but she didn't appear. I had to hope whoever was in the van wasn't bundling her into it to zoom away and murder her or whatever. The van was there for ages and Emily didn't appear. When I say ages it was like a good 10 minutes or more my mind trying to work out what was going on.

Then, just as I was getting really concerned and without any sort of warning, it simply zoomed away and there she was again. Emily stood there, looking exactly the same as before and she simply started to continue her walk. What had happened, had she just sold her body to whoever was in the van? Had she just sucked a cock or been fucked? My god that was crazy.

A few moments later as she continued to make her way towards us a woman came out from a doorway and said something to her. Emily looked around her and replied something. The woman laughed, took my wife's arm and led them both into the doorway that she had just appeared from.

This time it was a long 30 minutes before I saw her again. Emily exited with another woman and was dressed as she was before. The woman laughed at Emily and patted her ass, my wife didn't laugh back but instead started her walk up the road towards us again. She was getting closer now. I couldn't make out her facial expressions but her walk certainly was slower and she had more of a swing to it.

I then spotted the big limo from earlier drive past us and park a little further up the street. A tall fat man exited the back of the limo and started to walk down the street towards my wife. His belly was sticking out of his t-shirt, he was messy and he had something in one of his hands. If I didn't know better, it looked like a big dildo. It was really long, like two foot and floppy. He didn't care and just walked along letting it bounce in his hand for all to see.

Then it happened, my wife and he met. Of course he stopped her and they chatted for a moment. He wiggled the dildo infront of her even bashing her tits with one end of it. It appeared that they reached an agreement as he handed the ridiculous dildo to her, before taking her free hand and they walked up the road towards us and the limo. The scene before me was like something from another world. My wife, not really dressed and with everything on display, walking hand in hand up a public street with some fat old man whilst carrying an obvious sex toy in her hand.

I thought that this was it, that they'd go to the limo and enter it. That this part of the day was possibly all over but I was wrong. The Limo moved away from us up the street nearly to the end of it. That left them more distance to walk. When they were nearly alongside us he pulled her into a doorway. The door opened and they entered the building.

Again she was gone, doing god knows what with this gross man. I kept looking over at the limo wondering who this 'in charge' mystery woman was and what Emily meant by 'teach her a lesson'. Was this the lesson, the humiliating walk on the street? Something told me no and that there was more to come. I couldn't believe that all this was happening. That my wife was in that building doing god only knows what. This evening had started out so nicely.

Eventually she appeared. On her own, dressed the same, with the dildo in her hand. She looked up and down the street, appeared to clock my car, and then the limo that she started to walk towards. I couldn't take my eyes off her, especially now that we were so much closer. I was trying to see if I could detect anything to give away her infidelity.

She reached the limo and tried to open the door with her free hand but apparently it was locked. I guess the window was lowered as I watched Emily lean over towards it. Again there was a discussion of sorts. She nodded and started to head in my direction. I tried the car door, just 'cause why not, but it was locked. The window did however drop again, a little more than before but still not too far, before she arrived so I was greeted with the sound of her heels clicking on the road as she drew near.

I nervously spit out "are you ok love?" as she bent at the window.

However instead of answering me she pushed the dildo towards me through the window. I didn't reach out for it, I mean why would I. "You have to take it." she looked me in the eyes, the lost look was now gone. She looked sad and embarrassed. So I did reach for it and was surprised at how warm and slippery it was. She noticed my hand slide on it and I'd swear she blushed, taking a breath. "I've been told to tell ... " the driver in the car interrupted and shouted something loudly at her. I had no idea what he said, I don't know if Emily did either but she flinched and looked across at him before back at me. Quickly starting again "Yes that is me that you can feel on it, I've just used it. I had sex with that man just now and then had to make myself cum with that." she nodded at the dildo. "He was owed something and I was his payment." She looked at the floor and mumbled something that I didn't understand before she looked back up and more clearly said "God what have I become." It didn't seem to be a question, more of a realisation of her situation and how she had changed. She then looked down and stood giving me a full look at the front of her body in the crazy sexy outfit before she turned and walked away back to the limo. I called out to her but she didn't reply as the window closed on me again.

The limo drove off after a door opened from the inside and Emily quickly entered and closed the door. We stayed there for a few moments. I tried to get the driver to interact with me but he was playing dumb still. I just sat there with this huge dildo in my hand as I couldn't help but picture my wife using it a few moments ago. I found myself running my hand around the end that was slick, clearly the one that had been in her. I was shocked and surprised at my attraction to it.

After some time the driver received a noise over a radio of some sorts and simply handed me a large tablet computer. I turned it on wondering what horror was coming next.

Chapter 18 - The Room

The screen quickly flickered to life and there was my amazing wife. She was sitting in a chair looking a little bewildered, taking in the room. There were two other women on either side of her, kneeling at her side. They were both in bikinis, my wife was in the green bra thing and white mini skirt still. The camera angle was looking a little off center to my wife, a little from off on her right side. So we had a good view of whatever was planned here. The image was pretty centered on the chair and my wife, you could only see a little of the other two women at her sides, nothing else was in the picture.

Emily's eyes then stopped looking around the room and shifted to looking ahead, which seemed to make her sort of wince. Actually it was more of a nervous smile than a wince. I wonder who or what she was looking at. The answer came very quickly as the woman from the limo came into view and knelt down in front of my wife, low on her heels, her back to the camera. She was still and I wasn't sure if there was any audio as at this point I'd heard nothing. My wife looked down at her and then up behind her at something else.

Then I heard a voice, an unfamiliar female voice in a language I didn't understand. Something told me it was the woman in front of Emily from the way they looked at each other. The woman stopped talking and then we heard someone else off camera "Did you enjoy the walk just now?'' She has a similar accent to Mada but it wasn't her.

My wife looked up past the kneeling woman and nodded at the speaker. "Use your voice", she was told.

"No", and she squirmed a little in the chair, clearly a little embarrassed.

The woman in front of her spoke again and it was translated. "I did like your dress. You looked fantastic in it."

My wife looked down at the kneeling woman, answering her with a strange smile "Thank you."

"You have very big breasts indeed. They are real?" That threw me, I wondered why the woman would ask such a thing. It almost sounded nice, like admiration.

Emily looked down at them and then back to the woman with a big grin "Yes and thank you." There was a pause between them both. Emily looked around the room wondering like me what was going on. Why were they chatting like friends, this didn't make sense?

The translator then asked "You know what you are, yes?". There was a dark undertone to this question. Emily clearly felt it as well. She didn't answer.

The woman said something, it was loud. I could feel the venom in, even though I couldn't understand it. The translator delivered with the same ferocity "How dare you sit next to me and my friends." Emily visibly shivered as they both continued "I asked, you knew what you were?".

I knew what they wanted her to answer, I'm sure my wife did also. I was proud that she wasn't answering. Though she did look scared. I think I would also be in that horrible room.

"Just look at yourself. You don't really respect yourself." I watched my wife look down at her body again. "What did I make you do in my car?" Again Emily didn't answer. So this time the translator on her own repeated the question, shouting it "WHAT DID I MAKE YOU DO BEFORE YOU SAT DOWN.".

My wife now visibly trembled in front of them "I ... I ... I had to put on panties.".

The tone instantly changed. "That's right my dear and why was that?". The woman was Jekyll and Hyde, it was wearing on my nerves. I was almost shaking.

Emily didn't answer again. I expected the woman to explode again but instead the translator delivered in near perfect English "Let me tell you. I didn't want your dirty, leaking, cunt on my leather.".

Emily audibly gasped as they continued "It's ok. You were doing your job. Good girl.". They left that hanging in the air. Somehow I'd swear my wife almost smiled at the praise she received. This was crazy.

Then the woman exploded again and the translator delivered "You're a disease ridden whore and NOTHING MORE. Don't you dare forget your PLACE.".

Emily instantly nodded her head "Yes, I'm sorry." god was she instantly broken. Just like that?

The woman then spat more "YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR BACK. YOUR LEGS OPEN. A MANS COCK INSIDE YOU. AND NEVER ANYTHING MORE."

Emily shivered and nodded again. She sniffed. Was she about to cry. This made me mad. But I didn't know where they were. I looked up at the driver. Could I overpower him and make him take me there? Could I save my wife from this evil woman? Who was I kidding? Shit. I looked back at the screen and sighed. This wasn't sexy or exciting, this was now frightening and worrying me.

The woman leaned forward slightly towards my wife's legs and started to attach some sort of velcro thing around the chair leg and my wife's ankle as her words were translated "It's ok, don't worry my dear. We will help you. This is the beginning of a new experience for you. You are still learning."

Emily looked down at her even more scared. I was too. She was being bound to the chair! I didn't like where this was going, but soon both ankles were swiftly attached to the chair. The woman sat back a little and looked up at my wife, clearly she detected the concern. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. That wouldn't be good for business." My wife's eyes opened wider as we both wondered what that meant.

The girls on either side started to do something with my wife's arms. "Let them help us. It's ok." I watched them use similar velcro straps to attach my wife's wrists to the chair arms. At that point I noticed that the chair appeared to be bolted to a large plate on the floor. You could see the bolts near some crudely welded bits on the legs. I watched my wife struggle a little, testing her bonds, understanding that she was now well and truly trapped.

She also found her voice "I'm not sure I want this. Can I go please?". I guess being bound to a chair suddenly makes you value your life and she wanted help.

A quick translation gave us the kneeling woman's laughing reply "Oh no it's too late for that. This will change you forever in a good way." What the fuck did that mean? She quickly followed up "Honestly this will be special, you will love this. One constant orgasm for life is coming." God that didn't sound good. I mean it did, obviously but how and what was this woman talking about? Emily didn't react. The translator continued "Shall we get you out of your clothes now or ...?" There was so much of that question that made no sense. The way she said clothes, it was so disparaging. And surely having just secured her they weren't going to undo it to strip her off? Also why would they strip her?

Emily simply shook her head "no" as an answer. The woman laughed loudly and said something that wasn't translated for us. The girl on my wife's left, moved, standing and as if by magic had scissors in her hand. She instantly worked on the shoulder straps on each side of my wife. Quickly both her shoulders were bare. The top didn't fall down completely but the straps at the front draped. Emily wriggled throughout, making her boobs dance but she didn't get free. "God what are you doing?" as the woman with the scissors knelt back down next to her. Her job done.

A quick translation and the answer shocked me to my core "Over the next 24 hours you're going to receive a cocktail of drugs that will forever make you a slave to sex and drugs. You'll never be the same again." The translator delivered it in very clear English. There was no mistake with the message.

I expected a scream from my wife, not the simple "Noooo" she moaned out. Her head on a pivot taking in everyone in the room, before settling on the woman in front of her with another "Nooo." this time quieter.

The woman replied "Yes my dear. You've already started the process. It's already having serious effect isn't' it?" Emily just stared her down. "You know, don't you? It feels right, doesn't it?"

A short pause before the translation continued "And with a cock inside you shortly afterwards it was even better wasn't it?"

At that we heard my wife whimper. "That's right love, remember those feelings?" Were they talking about the pills and the people on the street just now? Or was that the show last night? Or both?

Emily replied this time, again a whimper "Yessss, but please no." there was a tremor in her voice.

"It will be good, your friends will help you." My wife looked at the girls either side of her, they both smiled and nodded but she told them both "No don't do this to me. Please no."

"Don't worry my pretty, your mind will be lost soon."

My wife's eyes back on the woman in front of her "I don't. I'll do anything please. I don't need..."

My wife's outcry was translated and the woman laughed, replying "Yes you will do anything. You will do everything."

My wife replied again "But I don't need ...." and she trailed off again as we saw something being placed on a tray next to the woman. Emily's eyes locked onto it. "Please no."

The woman said a lot before the translator then had a chance to update us. "Look at it. Your new medicine. Tell me you don't want it? Tell me you're not already starting to feel the effects of it? Tell us that you don't want to become a slave to it?".

I could just about see the small table and a stainless steel tray. On the tray were several items, two white pills, which I assumed was some sort of Ecstasy, 4 lines of a coarse powdery substance and a straw just above the lines. A bong half filled with water and lighter besides it, and finally a syringe and more powder in a small steel bowl. I was increasingly concerned but my cock was rock hard at this point.

Emily didn't say anything. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open as she gasped. She stopped wriggling and the translator continued "Once this goes into your body you'll be ours forever. There is no detox program for this. You will be a simple drug addicted whore for the rest of your life."

That caused my wife to shake her head as she looked up at the woman's face. The woman quickly said something that was relayed to us "Look at the drug. Prepare for your fate. This will be your new master and your new lover. He will guide your life from now on."

Emily's eyes moved back to it as instructed and the translation continued "Imagine tomorrow, or next week, more of this coursing through your veins. A huge bare cock pounding inside your once tight cunt. The feelings will blow your mind, second after second. Non stop orgasms. We will give you this gift."

The big woman leaned forward as she slowly and seductively massaged, then began to maul, my wifes fat tits. A low moan escaped my wifes throat. "You want this my English Whore. Tell us that you want this so your new life can really begin." Emily moaned "Noooooooooo. Please nooooooooo!".

The woman slapped one of her tits, then the other. "Just try the pills....you can still stop after you try the pills....IF you want to." she laughed and the translation continued "What you've had so far is just a small sample. See what these can do."

She then pulled hard on her nipples with both hands, before quickly snaking one hand down to between my wife's legs while using the other hand to play with her tits. "Do you want to try the pills my whore? All whores like a little booster to help them in their work." Emily moaned "Noooooooooooooo".

If I was to guess, the woman was now playing with my wife's clit. Emily was certainly feeling it "Mmmmmmmmmm nooooooo arghhhhhh, oh gawddd, oh gawd.". Squirming in her bonds as the woman played with her mind and body, she continued to taunt my wife "Just the pills my whore you are coming from just thinking of it."