Holiday Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Our holiday continues, things start to take a turn.
11.4k words
4.67
11.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Chapter 16 - A day off, day 6

Chapter 17 - Evening surprise

Chapter 18 - The Room

Chapter 19 - Morning surprise, day 7

Chapter 16 - A day off, day 6

A lovely, relaxing, dare I say even unexpectedly normal day! Early evening saw us in the audience of a very unusual open theatre. Here we sat enjoying colourful costumes, vibrant singing, music and passion delivered by the performers was amazing. The sun setting behind us, creating long shadows adding to the drama. If only we had a clue what any of it was about.

Everyone was as smartly dressed as we were. It was the end of an amazing day. A true holiday day, nothing working to a schedule, nowhere to be. A day of love. It was almost as if the past few days were nothing but a dream. I knew it wasn't, however, as the ever present tattoo on my wife's shoulder was there for all to see. It was surely a contrast for those that could read it?

Here we both were, clearly tourists, clearly husband and wife, dressed to the nines, smart, wealthy, mixing with our own kind. Even my wife's clothes gave nothing away. A fantastic red dress, smart, casual, not sexy, not showing anything that would cause even an eyelash to be raised let alone an entire eyebrow.

But I knew. I kept stealing glances at her tattoo as she sat to my right. I kept imagining that everyone around us had read it. It wasn't hidden by a shawl, it wasn't covered by makeup. It was there, clear and crisp, easy to read. I felt that it was so obvious, like a spot light was being shone on it in the pitch black. Just a glance in our direction from anyone and they'd know. 'Oh that woman is a whore with' what did Mada call it, I couldn't remember. But they'd know. I doubt any self respecting woman would have a brand like this on display unless she wanted to.

That did beg a question. Why hadn't Emily tried to hide it? Had Mada told her not to? Did she not understand it? Did she want people to see it? Or had she simply forgotten?

I caught the eye of an older, big woman off to my left. She caught me looking at the tattoo and I caught her. I wanted to look away but she held my gaze and smirked. Oh she knew. She soo knew. My cock throbbed and I had to adjust it. Looking back at her and she was still looking between my wife and I. She again locked her eyes on me and simply stared. I had no idea what she was thinking. Was she going to call the police and have us removed from this high class establishment? Did she not want a dirty whore sharing the same air as her?

I looked away from her, feeling her eyes still burning a hole into the side of my head. Trying to look back at the display in front of us. I was too distracted, I looked across at my wife, had she noticed? Not at all. Or she was playing dumb. Her nipples weren't prominent, she wasn't breathing excitedly, she was relaxed and enthralled with the play.

Turning to check on the strange woman that was staring I was pleased and surprised to see that she wasn't there. I looked around for her, wondering where she'd moved to. We were all tightly packed but somehow she'd managed to slink away. She was been seated with maybe 6 people between us and her but somehow she had evaporated. I watched her free bench seat vanish just before I turned back to the performers as those around her filled the space, no doubt happy to have the extra room. Envisaging the fuss that would likely happen during her return, I inwardly chuckled.

The performance then caught my attention, and I only checked back in her direction once. Before I heard an out of place, almost silent intake of breath from my wife. It was almost imperceptible but I turned slightly to investigate. Her mouth had fallen open slightly, the cause of the gasp no doubt. I then caught a slight movement just a little outside my line of sight on the other side of her body. Leaning forward a tiny bit to see what was ...

My god! A hand was over her right boob, cupping it. A woman's hand. Not my wifes. It wasn't moving, it simply was cupping the underside, pulling the fabric of the dress in tightly towards her body. The hands thumb resting higher up the boob, also not moving. What the ...

I leaned forward a little more and was greeted by that woman from just now. She was sitting next to my wife, looking straight ahead. Her right arm was across her body, her hand resting on my wife's breast. Emily was looking straight ahead and with her left hand she pulled me back somewhat. I read that as a 'No, leave it'. She was telling me not to make a fuss. She was right, I was about to say or do something. But her hand pulled back on mine again, the message clear.

Leaning back a little, as requested, I also gave her hand a squeeze to confirm that I understood but my head remained turned, staring at the hand. It didn't move. Nothing happened. It felt stuck in time, waiting and wanting something to happen. During this ominous pause I noticed that the way her hand was placed suddenly made my wifes boobs shape and size so much more obvious. The dress she was wearing was loose and flowing, showing very little of her curves. The placement of the hand not only drew the dress in at the bottom but it also gave a size comparison to what it was holding. I felt a surge of pride as I concluded that my wifes tits were massive. Not news at all, but wow they just looked huge, sitting on the woman's hand. My cock swelled as I wondered what the woman was making of them and wow, my wife was just sitting there letting it happen. Had any words been spoken or had the woman simply decided to cop a feel? What did she make of what she had in her hand? What did Emily make of this move? Again I was troubled with confusing ideas and thoughts.

Then, I almost didn't see it. But there it was. Actually there they were. My wife's nipples started to make a subtle appearance. On the boob closest to me I could see the bump start to appear, the other one would have been just under the middle of the woman's thumb, maybe. A few seconds later it was obvious that the woman had noticed as her thumb moved a little. She adjusted to be right over the nipple and it simply pushed in.

It pushed in hard, fast and deep. Really discovering the pliability of my wifes, huge, natural boob flesh. The effect on Emily was instant, she sort of shrieked and moaned at the same time. It was loud enough that heads turned. The hand didn't move but the thumb was buried deep. The people in front of us had turned their heads to see what the noise was. 5 of them, all made quick eye contact with my wife, saw the hand, saw where it was, what it was doing, looked at the other woman, then looked at me. Two men turned back as did another woman, clearly not bothered. But two other men were very interested. Emily's hand clasped mine tightly and I heard a quiet 'No' escape her mouth. It was too late now, people were looking.

The two men adjusted their bodies so that they could more comfortably look as both had a quizzical look on their faces. They glanced at me before focusing on the other woman. Something must have been said with their eyes, as the woman's left arm appeared on my wifes left shoulder and twisted her body a little towards them. It took me a second to work out why, until I saw both of their eyes light up and a grin appeared on their faces.

She was presenting the tattoo to them. The symbol of what my wife was and what they were allowed to do. This woman is a whore. She was one of them. Let's have some fun. That's what I read from their faces, that's what the strange woman had seen and was sharing. Oh god this could get interesting, embarrassing, humiliating but most of all exciting.

It was surprising that nothing really happened. I don't know what I was expecting but the men both just stared, the woman's hand was just there with her thumb pushed in, my wife was sitting there with her mouth open. The only real difference is that she was now looking at the men and not the show.

The men then said something to each other and one of them then asked the woman something. We of course had no idea what they were saying. It was also quiet enough to not disturb those around us. One of them nodded towards my wife's lower torso, maybe her legs. The woman then replied something to them and her hand holding my wifes boob sort of raised it a little, almost weighing it. One of the men said something else, and the woman again replied. It was obvious that there was a conversation happening that was simply about my wife's body. It was infuriating that we had no idea what was being said. Were they commenting on her boobs? Was it that we were here at all? Was it about me? There was some sort of focus on her legs as if the conversation was aimed there.

I looked down and saw nothing. My wifes dress was long, beyond her knees so you could see nothing. She was sitting with her legs together. She was a perfect lady just with the word 'whore' written on her shoulder.

I was shocked at what happened next. The woman said something to the men, they turned back round. At the same time I heard a whisper, the woman to my wife, I don't know what was said. Emily turned to me, squeezing my hand, she simply nodded with a small smile. The hand from her boob vanished and she started to move away from me. Was she leaving? To go where?

I quickly worked out that the other woman had my wife's right hand in a tight grip and was shuffling along the bench past the other people. They were both leaving. I was frozen. Was my wife's smile an 'It's ok, I'll be back?' or a 'Come with me.' or something else entirely. I watched as very quickly the space next to me was filled up with a stranger. My wife's space gone and both the women then moving up the aisle away from me. They'd be out of sight in seconds. What should I do?

I quickly did some calculating. We were a good 20 mins drive from the hotel. We had a car and driver waiting for us outside. If Emily and the woman took it, what would happen to me? Surely they'd be back for me first? What if I was stuck here on my own? I looked around me, did we have everything? I needed to follow them. Who was this woman? Where was she going? Why was Emily with her? What if she didn't approve of whores? Looking back at where they'd gone, they were gone. I couldn't see them. Time to move, fast.

Trying to slide out of the bench smoothly like them was met with tuts, moans and people not wanting to move. I couldn't blame them, this was an irritation. It took me way too long to get past the 20 odd people in the way. My wife had now been out of my line of sight for at least 4 minutes. I shot up the aisle and towards the back stairs. Head on a swivel, no sign of them? Did they go left, right, down or up. Shit. I stopped and tried to listen but could only hear my own heart beating. My breath catching, I decided to go down the stairs.

One flight down and nothing. The next level of the seating only. Again left right, down again or back up. Down again felt right. This time I went down the two remaining flights to the ground floor and looked around. There were some staff and no one else, no one.

Eye contact with one of the staff, I stepped towards them "My wife?". She simply shook her head. I don't know if that was a 'Nope, not see her' or a 'What I don't understand'. There were toilets here, a ladies. I headed towards it. Though I quickly realised that it wasn't a good plan. What was I going to do, barge in there and look around, not ideal.

I stopped at the entrance to it, realising I needed to breathe and think a second. Firstly, could I hear anything that would help?

No. I could hear the show in the background. This area was pretty empty. Ok, were they back upstairs? I could run back up and look around?

No, that wasn't likely to deliver results. I could miss them down here.

Our car. The Driver. If he was still here then I at least knew we'd be ok. Turning and heading to the doors that we came in. Mada had said that he'd stay and park where he dropped us off. And there he was. Phew. I felt my heart rate levelling as this meant that they were likely still here and at the very least I could get back.

Damn this was a crazy game. This was one step up on the crazy ladder that this holiday had become. However I quickly realised that this wasn't as crazy as I thought it was. It was the context of the day that it contrasted to. I mean everything was normal and perfect today, even so far this evening had been positively tame. I guess I should have expected something to shatter it.

At that moment I heard a car door off to my right and voices. Not expecting to see Emily, more simple curiosity catching my senses I turned but couldn't see anything. More voices had me head round a corner to see a woman, the woman stepping into a limo. I ran towards it, Emily had to be nearby.

"Emily" calling out as I arrived at it.

The woman turned to look at me before the driver pushed the door closed. She grinned at me as the door closed. He stood strong, ready to flatten me, blocking the view. Trying to look around him, I couldn't see through the blacked out windows.

Calling my wife's name again but the man didn't budge. Then the window behind him dropped slightly and the woman said something to him. He didn't acknowledge her as she closed the window. He lifted his hand, pointing back the way I came, "Yes, follow."

No idea what he meant but he walked in the direction that he was pointing. I didn't follow at first, looking between him and the car. Wondering what to do. Was my wife in that car?

"Here" his voice made me look in his direction. He continued to walk away from me.

I looked back at the car in front of me. Was my wife in there "Emily" I called out and took a step towards it. Risking getting shot or I dunno, I tried the door handle. It didn't open, I couldn't see anything. The car sat there in silence.

I heard him call again. "Here please." I turned but he wasn't in sight. What the hell should I do? His voice didn't sound threatening but where was he going, why did he, they, want me there? Where was my wife? What was going on?

I sighed, I had no choice, I needed to follow their game. I jogged towards him, round the corner not looking back once. He was standing at my car holding the door open with a smile. "Please" and he gestured for me to get in. I relaxed a little and climbed on board. They were looking after me weren't they? God I hoped so.

My driver was already in the car and as soon as the door closed behind me he started to pull away. Very quickly we were leaving the venue and I noticed that we were following the woman's limo. That made me relax as surely my wife was in there? She had to be? I mean I was leaving her behind if not!

Chapter 17 - Evening surprise

We followed the limo for a while until it pulled up on a busy side street. We were in a busy town, it was now dark out and I hadn't seen my wife for what must have been nearly an hour by now. I wondered why now we were pulling over?

I hadn't noticed them before but two women from the street quickly walked to the window leaning down into it. These women looked like typical hookers, but they weren't doing a good job of selling themselves. They actually looked afraid. Did they know the woman in the car?

Some words were exchanged, one of them pointed to another woman a little further down the street. They then stood back and the Limo moved forward, followed by us gliding silently after it. At that point I started to notice the hookers all over the place here. The street was full of them, subtly in doorways or down alleys.

The same pattern quickly repeated itself. Another woman stepped up to the open window and nodded. Again something about her body language said fear. This time though she didn't point anywhere but simply stood back step opening the door in the process.

A few seconds later my heart leapt as out of the car's door appeared my wife. She was still dressed for our outing, still in that amazing dress, looking a million dollars. I wanted to jump out of the car to check she was ok. But something about my wife's stance told me not to yet. She didn't look concerned or fearful like the other girls. The hooker that opened the door took one of my wife's hands and pushing the door closed with her hip they stepped away together. What was going on? Where was the other woman? What was she to these people?

The hooker and my wife soon disappeared into a building. They were gone for a good few minutes before they both appeared again. However my million dollar looking wife was replaced by a whore. Her dress was gone to god knows where and she was now in cheap looking plastic white heels. Her legs were bare and she had a white, nearly transparent mini skirt on. Her top was just a bright green bra of some kind. It certainly wasn't a sports bra, but it also wasn't a normal one either. It was more like a sleep bra or something, no lace, no design, I'd not seen a bra like it before. It did nothing to support her boobs, merely just about covering them up. You could see the outline of her nipples clear as day. Damn she looked trashy. A complete contrast to how she was only a few minutes ago.

I watched the other hooker say something to my wife and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Emily didn't look as confident and relaxed as she had been just now, but she did accept the kiss. The hooker then said something to her and turned walking away. Emily looked at the limo that she had exited from a few moments earlier which caused me to notice that the limo hadn't moved. Emily seemed to be nervous as she stepped up to it. I think the window went down and my wife leaned down to it, causing her boobs to sway forward and stretch the bra thing tightly. The woman and my wife appeared to have a conversation, Emily looked down the street then back up towards me. I was relieved that she looked my way. Was she being allowed to come back to me?

Emily nodded to her and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. I saw a woman's hand appear and put something on my wifes tongue before she put another something on it. Emily closed her mouth and swallowed, showing the woman her open mouth afterward. My god what was that? What had they given her and why?

She then stood back up. The limo pulled away and I heard something in Arabic being said over a radio to my driver, he didn't reply. My wife looked down her body, taking it all in, then looked down the street away from us before looking back at the car I was in. I watched her sort of try to pull her skirt down her legs and also up her waist. She then fiddled with her green top. It made no difference as she still looked like some cheap stripper. She stood there like that for a few minutes. Was she steeling herself for what was to come? Seeing her side on like this, her body looked hot, I couldn't help but admire her.

Then she turned and started to walk towards me, I could see fear in her eyes. I could clearly make out the v of her thighs and pussy through her skirt, she obviously didn't have any panties on. As she walked the skirt naturally found its position on her hips, just about containing her dignity. The green bra thing only brought more attention to her boobs, almost screaming "look at me" as they freely jiggled and swayed with each step.

I tried the door handle to open it but it didn't work, my driver said something that my mind wasn't in a condition to register and opened my window just enough to let sound through. Ok so now I knew Emily wouldn't be getting in and I wouldn't be getting out. She arrived at the window and bent down to me at her waist while keeping her legs and back straight. God I couldn't help myself, there was at least 7 inches of cleavage showing, fuck I just wanted to grab them and squeeze like I normally do.