Holiday Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd..........mmmmmmmmmmmm"

The woman made sure her hand was coated with my wife's juices "MMMMmmmmmmmm"

as she reached for both pills. She quickly brought them to Emily's mouth. "You want this my slut. Think how good you will feel." Emily's nostrils flared as she smelled herself on the woman's fingers. "Here you nasty whore, clean off my fingers of your tasty cum, there is so much of it.".

"MMmmmmmm" She began cleaning each finger, sucking them clean. "Now the pills." I watched as the women on either side of Emily now started to join in. There were hands everywhere, on my wife's breasts, her thighs, her pussy, her lips. It was a sensation overload as Emily shuddered as she appeared to cum, her mouth opened as she stretched out her tongue. The woman's head turned to grin evilly at the camera as the 2 pills disappeared into Emily's mouth. She swallowed, whilst she orgasmed with an "Oh my god" moan. She was aware of what was going on "what have I done?". Then a moan deep from within her "MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm".

The out of sight woman translated "It's done. You are ours. Your mind and body are ours now. It is too late. No going back now. Your mind was already primed for this after the other day. Now you have had the real dose, you will start to need and want them.".

All the hands vanished from my wife's body instantly. The coldness of the move now that the deed was done was so obvious. Emily felt it and snapped as she came out of her sexual haze. She pulled on her restraints hard and cried out a "Noooo" very loudly. Both the women on either side of her stood, one walked away the other smiled. The woman in charge laughed and stood turning leaving the screen saying something. The translator repeated "It's too late now."

I watched with pain in my heart as my wife started to struggle in her bonds. Trying to get free, but I could see it was too late. Was what the woman said real, was she already hooked on these drugs whatever they were? This was a whole other level of depravity. This was supposed to be a holiday where we relax, not one where my wife becomes a whore and gets addicted to drugs. What on earth was this going to mean when we got home? Then I remembered, they also wanted to breed her. My god this was all crazy. Then why the hell was my cock rock hard? What was wrong with me?

The camera appeared to pan out a little as the last girl got up and left the view. It was showing us the room was now empty apart from my wife sitting in the chair. Her struggling had started to calm down. It looked like some form of torture movie where the woman was chained in the room ready to be slaughtered. I shook the thought from my head, instead deciding to pay attention to my sexy wife and her body. I hadn't had time to really notice how sexy she looked. Her boobs now out of her cut to pieces bra. Her miniskirt now bunched around her waist. Her head was slumped as she was defeated, her movements slowing down.

I wondered how quickly the pills would take effect. I also noticed that the tray with the remaining whatevers was still there, a small shiver going through my spine wondering.

Her legs were held together'ish even when the woman was playing with her pussy but it was apparent that something was happening as they were now splayed apart more. She was starting to slump in the chair. This was it, the drugs were starting to hit. Her mouth even opened a little and I'd swear I could hear her start to pant. The change was obvious, her eyes were opened wide and there was no struggle with her. She was no longer ready to fight or run. I expect that she was ready for one thing. To fuck.

She sat like that for a few minutes before someone appeared in the frame and the camera steadily zoomed back in. I quickly realised that it was Mada. She was there in that room, wherever it was. I was thankful that no translator was needed this time as I heard Mada start to speak. "Hey Emily, are you ready?"

My wife nodded. Though ready for what would have been my question. Mada started to unstrap her. "Good and I can see that you've enjoyed your medicine", and she chuckled. As soon as one of my wife's hands was free it instantly went to her boob and she tweaked a nipple. "Ohhh you need baby", and she put her hand over my wife's and helped her massage her boob. "I told you these drugs would help. That they would make you crave it even more."

Mada leaned in and kissed my wife on the lips. Emily leaned into it and they were quickly open mouthed kissing. Mada separated, leaving my wife panting. "This good yes?"

My wife was looking at or almost through her as she stood, clearly ready for whatever. "Where do I go?"

Mada chuckled at her eagerness. "Before, we need you have more", and she moved to the tray. My wife turning to face it compliantly. Their backs to me so I couldn't really see what was happening now. Willing the camera to move but it didn't.

"Before that" Mada turned to my wife and started to pull the cut top off her. "Ummm yes we need", she mumbled as she sorted my wife out. "No need for these", as she helped my wife out of her thong, when did she put that on? Leaving it there on the floor. She finished by pulling her miniskirt back in place over her ass. She was now in just her heels and the skirt. "Now medicine, we need free."

"Yes", my wife panted in reply.

Again their backs were to me so I couldn't quite see what was happening. But it was easy to work out with Mada's crude instructions "Put this in nose, put finger on other. Then sniff this up. Go along row. Yes?"

Emily leaned forward, clearly happy with the instructions. I was excited to see her ass and pussy appear under her skirt as she did so. Mada issued more instructions "Sniff hard, this first time", and she chuckled as I heard a clear sniffing sound. It was hard to believe that this was my wife wilfully snorting, I guess cocaine or meth or something.

"Same other side" and sure enough the same sniffing sound as more of that crazy powder shot up into my wife's sinuses. God my cock throbbed just imagining the effect it was going to have. It combined with whatever those pills were. I found myself smiling for my wife and the time she was about to have. I felt evil and slightly jealous.

As Emily stood up Mada continued to reinforce, "Good, you like, it feel special?"

"Ummmmmm", was all that my wife could muster.

Mada nodded at her, "Yes, you good coke whore. Time for show."

My wife turned to what I guess was the door even before Mada moved. Clearly ready to get started on whatever was planned next. My head already re-picturing the events from the night before in that club as Mada and Emily slid out of the shot.

I simply stared at the ipad screen. It was still streaming the same room. The now empty chair, the remaining drugs on the tray, my wife's thong on the floor. It was an eerie site. I'm not sure how long I just stared at that screen until the engine starting of the car snapped me out of it. Looking up just as we started to move. I didn't know where and knew better than to bother asking. I was still lost in the crazy moments that had just happened and wondering was my wife ok?

Chapter 19 - Morning surprise, day 7

I was awoken by Mada. I had no idea what time it was. "Chris you need."

"What eh?" Her face was right in front of mine. I was in bed, and reached for my phone. It was 11am? "Eh?" I stirred trying to work out what day it was and why it was 11am. I'd slept for 14 hours straight? Was I ok? I turned over to see Emily lying asleep on the bed next to me. She looked strange but I couldn't work that out yet as Mada was on me, "Chris you need."

I pushed her away and sat up. "What?" looking around really confused "How is it 11am? I need what?" I was taking an unusually long time to wake up this morning, that worried me a little.

Mada stood back, I guess giving me a moment to take it all in. I remembered last night, the show, the woman, the drugs. Instantly I looked over at Emily. I looked closely at her to check she was still breathing. I watched her chest move under the sheet, she was, phew. I leaned over and lightly touched her shoulder, she was warm. I felt love and care for her with my touch. I felt bad as I started to come too. I looked over at Mada as I felt her hand on my other arm. "What have you done to her?"

"It ok Chris, she fine." as she almost pulled me from the bed. Still groggy, she started to strip me off. I started to panic, was she planning on giving me a blowjob like before right there? I didn't want that, I didn't want Emily to wake up and see that. No matter what was going on with her.

I was soon stark naked and now very awake. Mada grabbed my cock, making me worry more as she sort of moved me back onto the bed on my knees. She then let go and threw the cover off my wife and started to adjust her.

She pulled her legs apart and bent her knees. There was no need to remove any knickers as she had none on. "You come now" as she beckoned me forward.

It felt weird having her pushing me to do this. This was different to everything beforehand and didn't fit with the prostitution stuff. I was confused but at the same time I was getting aroused looking down at my still sleeping sexy wife. She had on a white stain bodysuit with lacey trim on it. She looked very sexy in it as it was pulled tightly across her body.

My cock now rock hard as I knelt between my wife's open legs. Mada reached forward and unsnapped Emily's suit crotch. Her pussy instantly appeared as the tight fabric sprung away. My cock throbbed at the site. It was a very familiar site. My wife's pussy. It looked soaked and slick.

"You make love now. Quick", Mada insisted but Emily was still eyes closed. This felt wrong but Mada pushed on "Now." For the first time ever I wondered if I needed a condom to fuck my wife. Did I need to keep myself safe?

It felt so wrong to wonder that and I turned to Mada "I need a condom". It wasn't really a question and god my heart pounded as I considered it more.

She shook her head "No need."

A pulse of my cock "But she's ..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

She shook her head again, "No, they condom, you husband, you make love now", and she looked at her watch.

I didn't understand the urgency, I was still waking up. I did understand that she was saying that all my wife's customers used condoms so I didn't need to. I had no way of knowing or being sure but again just the thought of my wife not being clean made my cock pulse and throb. "But she's sleeping?" I almost felt pathetic, saying that I didn't want to fuck my own wife.

Mada was having none of it. "You, make love now", and she moved closer to us. One hand on my wife's knee closest to her and her other on my back. "Put inside wife now", and she pushed on my back. I leaned forward and lowered myself putting my arms either side of my wife's body.

I then realised that I was about to fuck my wife for the first time since we'd arrived on holiday. That was a good feeling. And looking down at her and what she had on was also exciting. My cock met her pussy, a familiar feeling, a great feeling. Our skin touching, the warmth, no, the heat, the sensation, the slickness. I pushed forward as I took in my wife's amazing body underneath me. Her huge boobs in the white lacy body. As I slid inside her, her body moving, responding but not waking up. Clearly she felt it. Felt her husband's cock entering her body as it should.

"That's right slide penis inside." Mada irritated me with that. I was having a moment with my wife. A loving moment where I appreciated her. Why did she need to be here? Of course she didn't. I tried to blank her out as I slid all the way in. Man she was slick and juicy and for sure not as snug. I guess that made sense. Or was that all just my imagination again? I mean I'd still not actually seen her take another cock inside her.

As I slid out and then back in again I felt her pussy clamp down. Ohhh god that felt good. Still trying to ignore Mada but what she said next made me really pant. "You need put cum inside." Too right I did. But I did wonder why she said 'need'. God my wife's body was amazing. Her pussy slick and hot, gripping my cock nicely, her tits looked just amazing, I'd grab them now if I could. I was so pleased that I didn't need to pay for sex with a woman like this. Even her face was beautiful and sexy. I was soo lucky.

My cock sliding in and out nicely, enjoying the feel. But something about it was safe, was easy, was nice, was boring. "Come on Chris, you need cum." God darn Mada shut up. I looked over at her and glared, whilst thrusting back and forth inside my wife.

She looked back at me and then down at Emily before looking back at me and with a smirk "Look your wife Chris". I instantly knew where this was going, so I turned to look at my sleeping wife as I fucked her. My cock pulsed in anticipation. "You take dirty wife back." I could hear her grin.

She was right, I was taking my wife back. My wife. My amazing goddess. Looking at her in that amazing virginal body it reminded me of our wedding night. I couldn't help myself I groaned out loud with my thrusting "Ugghhhhhh". Emily sort of stirred. Something at that point did hit me. My wife smelt of sex and sweat. It wasn't unpleasant, it was simply different. Really different, and strong. She smelt used, it made me ram into her harder.

Mada added "Yes Chris, you do, whore wife. Your whore."

And that was it, I blew my load. Ramming deep inside her and I held myself tight as my balls exploded deep inside her.

"Good, Chris, you breed wife", and I roared as I filled her up. God that was a strong, good cum. One of my best easily. As I opened my eyes I was surprised and pleased to see my wife's eyes open looking at me with a huge smile on her face. I leaned forward and we hugged and kissed as husband and wife should do. This felt right, this felt amazing, this felt loving.

There was a knock on the door. It startled me but none of us moved. Me still inside Emily, us hugging. Mada then reminded us that she was there. "Chris you get dressed now quick and go. Treat for you", and she pushed my elbow trying to get me away from my wife. She was surprisingly strong for a little woman and I rolled over onto my side of the bed. My cock slick with our combined juices. I felt good. I felt like a man.

"Chris, go fast now please." Mada at my side of the bed fussing me. I wanted to chill but clearly that wasn't allowed today. I was ushered into the bathroom, but not before looking back at my wife. She was stretching out of the bed. Her arms above her head, the white lacy body covering her boobs and upper torso, it was still undone and laying at her waist. Her legs were still spread from our coupling, damn I wanted time to capture this moment in my mind.

"I bring clothes, get ready for out", and Mada pushed me into the bathroom. I shrugged and got ready. True to her word, clothes appeared in the room once I was showered.

Whilst drying and getting ready, I couldn't stop thinking about the cum I'd just put inside my wife and Mada's words of "You breed wife." I'd obviously cum inside her thousands of times and after 8 years of worry about her becoming pregnant we learned that it was near impossible due to the motility of my swimmers. I smirked knowing that our daughter Claire was IVF and there was no chance of Emily getting pregnant from me, or at least very little chance.

Stepping out of the bathroom I could see my wife sitting up on the bed with Mada brushing her hair. Emily was side on to me, she had a sort of blazer on. It was loose and rather stylish looking, gaping open with just her lacy bodysuit on underneath. This was a different look. Very up market and smart. There was even a matching short skirt over her thighs.

"Morning love" as I walked towards them. I was now excited, wondering where today was going to take us. I was dressed smartly also, my mind wondering what the plan was.

Emily looked towards me with tired eyes and a smile. "Morning". I then froze. NO

What had caught my eye was like nothing I've ever seen before. My blood froze, my heart skipped a beat.

On the bedside table was a medical syringe.

It was full of something and looked primed for use. I instantly knew it was for my wife. I instantly knew we needed to run from here. I instantly felt my balls churn and my cock start to harden. I wanted to die, this was so wrong.

"Yes Chris." Mada hoarsely let me know that she was aware of what I'd seen. "You go. No need to see." I just stood there right next to Emily, my eyes locked onto that thing. That alien, dangerous device.

I felt a hand take hold of one of mine. I didn't look at it, as I just knew it was Emily's hand taking mine. Nothing was said for a few moments, the room filled with the silence of the sea outside and Mada brush going through my wife's hair.

Emily broke the spell "I need this."

That shocked me to my core. I turned my head as if in slow motion to her, expecting to see her face looking up at me. But no, she was looking forward at it. Christ her tits looks amazing in that white bodysuit under the blazer. I couldn't help but notice the mile of cleavage that I was now looking directly down at. The drugs instantly not on my radar for a split second.

She squeezed my hand tightly as she mumbled "I want it."

She still didn't look up at me and I was still staring at her huge cleavage. But I was more aware now and had to do something "No." was all I could manage.

Mada chuckled "Whore need medicine" I felt my wifes hand squeeze mine again. I squeezed back, but I wasn't sure why.

Then the unthinkable happened. Without anyone saying anything my wife's free hand reached forward. I watched her finger touch the plastic of the syringe and then slowly move across to the sharp needle. She then picked the whole thing up and brought it close to her body. Her eyes never leaving it, never looking up at me. I was shocked.

Mada was pleased "Good girl. Mada give you what you need." as one of her hands snaked down my wife's arm. She carefully wrapped her own hand around the one with the drugs in. "Chris you go. Now. We see you soon.".

Emily's hand fell from mine and as if on queue, the door knocked again.

Instantly Mada sprung into action shooing me to the door. I'd forgotten about the knock earlier, but here I was being ushered to it "You go with. We see you soon.". Somehow as if in a trance I was led to the door and she pushed me through with "Surprise, coming, enjoy.".

A big man was waiting for me and I was soon marched to a blacked out car at the reception. There were two and I was directed to the back one. Though I was still reeling from what had just happened I tried to shake myself from it and get back into the here and now for me and not worry about what was happening 'over there'. Inside the car, was a breakfast that I started to munch on. I expected Emily would join us after she'd showered and, I shivered as I thought about it, shot up!

However, within seconds of sitting, she and Mada appeared and entered the car in front of me. Oh. God they were quick. Was that enough time to .... I was so confused. She'd definitely not had time to shower. Did they do that drug thing?

This didn't really match with what I initially thought was going on. I mean Emily just now looked like a model as she walked to the car. Heel, skirt and blazer all matching colour, a more enticing glimpse of her body suit with each step through the gap in the blazer. She looked very high class, my mind alive with possibilities. But she wasn't clean. She hadn't had a chance to clean up. And her mind, what had they done to her mind?