Holiday Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil pressed into me then pulled out, straightening my legs a little before plunging back inside me, his cock head pressing hard, slightly painfully, against my end. I felt myself elongating, as I had felt many times now, and as he continued the pressure I was rewarded by his pubic bone pressing against my clit, squeezing it deliciously, sending a mixture of sexy and painful sensations through my body. I wrapped my arms as well as my legs around him to hold him in me as his fingers squeezed my nipples harder still, causing me to moan with the sensual pain and pleasure I was experiencing.

We remained together like that, kissing for several minutes, then he placed his arms around by back and lifted me, moving me up the bed a little, again and again until he could place his knees on the bed between mine then lie over me, supporting himself on his elbows and he began pumping in and out of my sopping wet love hole. I felt like I'd gone to heaven; each thrust he made elicited a grunt from me as he filled me to capacity. His rhythmic pressure and release on my clit sent amazing feelings through my body, causing me to repeatedly feel waves of ecstasy followed by almost a vacant space until the next wave surged through me. I felt myself thrusting in time with him, pushing myself against him to gain greater depth, greater sensation. I felt the tell-tale signs of my impending orgasm and knew it was close, so very close. What a lover I had between my thighs! I heard rather than felt myself gasping for air from my exertions but kept up my thrusting against him, seeking more , ever more sensations. Then I felt my orgasm rise up from my clit to encompass my whole body and I heard my scream fill the cabin as I came hard, Neil pressing into me and completely filling my tunnel with his amazing cock as he ground his hips to squeeze my clit between our bodies. I felt myself writhing and shuddering with the intensity of my release, then, after what seemed like hours, I relaxed and lay placidly beneath my lover as he kissed and caressed me.

"Wow, you were amazing," he said at last, "Do you always cum like that?"

"Only with lovers as good as you, darling."

"Man, this is going to be a weekend to remember, that's for sure."

It took a full five minutes before he was able to withdraw his cock and stand up. I noticed he was still hard so asked if he'd cum.

"No, not yet. I'll save it till later, that way I'll get lots more fun," he chuckled, apparently unperturbed about any feelings of frustration he may have had. He pulled on his shorts, kissed me, then headed out the door.

"Any preferences for your next conquest?"

"Bert seems a little shy so maybe he'd be a good choice. But you had the pleasures of anticipation and stripping me, so I'd better come out with you and then we can come back together, rather than just send him in to a recently fucked naked woman."

"Good idea," agreed Neil, who stood out of the way and watched as I quickly rubbed myself down with a towel then put my bikini back on. We emerged into the cockpit to be greeted by a few wolf whistles and bawdy remarks, which had little effect on either of us. Neil sat in a chair while I sat on Bert's lap, gently stroking his chest. I kissed his lips and after a few seconds I felt him kiss me back. After a while he seemed to gather up some confidence from somewhere and he began stroking my back then, after looking around and seeing no other boats, he unclipped my bra. I let the bikini top fall off and wrapped it around his neck, using it to pull him closer as I kissed him again while his hands caressed my tits and squeezed my nipples. I could feel his cock hardening beneath me and wondered how much of this he would be able to stand before it became too painful. I decided to take it a step further and lifted myself off him reached for his waistband and pulled his shorts down his thighs, releasing his cock which waved gently with the movement of the yacht. I then lowered my mouth over him and deep throated him as I had Neil.

The others simply watched, seemingly stunned to silence by my unexpectedly aggressive sexual moves. I heard no complaints, however, and everyone had smiles on their faces, especially Bert. I stood again, facing him.

"Untie my bikini bottoms, darling," I told him quietly.

He did so and I allowed the skimpy fabric to fall to the floor then bent and pushed his shorts to the floor also, holding them while he lifted his feet. I then straddled his thighs, moved towards him and sat down, forcing his ready cock into my gaping entrance and feeling him slide into me where Neil had been so recently.

Poor Bert; he didn't seem to know where to look, whether to be embarrassed or not, whether to take the lead or follow mine. I kissed him again and he raised his hands once more to stimulate my tits and nipples. It was so nice being filled with his cock, feeling him stimulate me, feeling the yacht moving gently to move our bodies together in a very sexy manner. I closed my eyes and rested against him, our naked bodies bathed by the sun as we approached the island where we were to spend the night.

While such times are wonderful, they are also finite. No sexy young man can remain stationary for long when his rampant cock is being clasped by a sexy woman's vagina. He needed to move, to thrust and withdraw, but this was not the place.

"I'm going to stand up," he told me, "Be ready to hold on."

He stood and I wrapped my arms around his neck, legs around his body, keeping him firmly implanted inside me as he stepped below decks and walked us into my cabin. There he sat on the edge of the bed and lay back so I ended up lying on top of him, the whole operation having taken place without him coming out of me. I quickly repositioned myself so I was sitting up on him, my bent knees alongside his hips. This pushed him into me further so he was nearly as deep as Neil. I leaned slightly forward to press my clit against him then began moving back and forth on him as his hands once again sought and found my swaying breasts.

I fucked him good, feeling him pressing upwards in time with my thrusts. Once again I felt the old familiar sensations but this time Bert beat me to it, pulling me down on him as he thrust into me hard and I felt his hot cum spurting deep inside my love tunnel as his cock pulsed in time with the spurts. Ooohhh, I love that sensation of a man cumming in me. I continued to move on him despite him being almost rigid, and after a few more thrusts I came on his cock, a very satisfying release but nowhere near as intense as my earlier one with Neil.

I gently lay forward on Bert, wondering if this weekend he would let me show him some of the finer points of lovemaking, and he slowly recovered, then kissed me again before withdrawing his now flaccid cock, wiping himself with the towel, almost embarrassed at being naked with me it seemed, then headed out the door. I wiped myself down and followed him slowly, noticing the yacht was moving differently and seeing an island close by as I stepped into the cockpit. Bert was there dressing and I stood happily naked as I watched the guys on deck furling the sails and adjusting the anchor cable.

"We're in luck," said Neil as he stepped into the cockpit again. "There's nobody else here so we can run around naked if we wish."

"That's great," I replied, "I didn't really see the point of wearing anything anyway; I'd only be taking it off all the time."

Neil laughed. "Agreed, it's just that there have been comments recently in the club mag that some people have witnessed what they consider to be indecent behavior in this area. So we wouldn't want to annoy anyone, not that we'd behave indecently now, would we?"

"Not for more than 24 hours a day anyway," I replied, sidling up to him and giving him a kiss.

"So how was Bert?" he asked quietly.

"Nowhere near as good as you. Maybe I should give lessons. Or maybe you should."

"Yeah, maybe. Probably have half the men in the country attending if you gave them."

The other four arrived in the cockpit and we opened beers and sat on the deck watching the sun sink towards the horizon and the sky begin top blush. Hal was sitting next to me and he gently stroked my thigh as we watched the beauty of nature in the evening. The sea here was flat calm and it was absolutely the most peaceful setting I'd ever seen. Like the others, Hal had stripped as soon as he had permission to do so and I leaned towards him and idly played with his cock and balls. He parted his legs for me, as I did for him, and he began running his fingers through my trench, well-lubed by Bert's cum.

"I love cream pies," he said, licking his fingers, "Can I eat you please honey?"

I was amazed. Usually another man's cum in a pussy was a turn off for men, but here was one who wanted to eat me out after I'd been filled. I certainly wasn't going to complain.

"Sure, darling, go for it."

Hal knelt on the deck between my now widely splayed legs and leant down to eat my pussy. I felt his tongue pushing inside me and his suction as he tried to suck me clean. I really loved it when he had finished and spent a few minutes licking and sucking my clit. I'm sure that a few minutes more of that would have had me cumming like crazy. As it was he raised his head and gave me a kiss on the mouth, which allowed me to taste a mixture of Bert and me. I noticed his cock was hard as a steel rod.

"Can I make love to you, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Sure, you've got me hot as hell so I hope you're going to do something about it."

"Why don't we bring a couple of foam pads from below and put them on the deck?" asked Trevor, "That'd mean we'd get to watch and save all this to-ing and fro-ing."

They all agreed and soon there were two foam pads alongside each other on the deck. Hal wasted no time in leading me to them, telling me he wanted me doggie style. I crouched on the pads, head low, ass in the air and I felt him give my ass a whack with his hand. I hoped I didn't get too many of those as it was still a little tender from the previous week, but I need not have been concerned because the next thing I felt was the tip of his cock pressing between my nether lips. Then he slid into me easily and steadily until he was fully inside. John sat in front of me, spreading his legs wide each side of my head and shoulders as he leaned forward and cupped my breasts, then began caressing, squeezing and stimulating them as Hal thrust in and out. I moved slightly so that I could place my mouth over John's cock, taking him into my throat as he continued to stimulate me. I aroused him gently, wanting his cum in my pussy not my mouth, and feeling Hal's movements increasing in intensity as he moved closer to his release. Having already had two orgasms, my third would probably take a bit longer and require a bit more stimulation that I was getting, the main problem being that my clit was barely being stimulated, only by the light pressure of Hal's balls swinging against it with each thrust.

After a few minutes and more thrusting Hal's breathing increased, then he gave a short grunt and pressed inside me hard. I felt myself being filled once again with hot cum from his deeply implanted, rigid cock. After a short time he relaxed, then withdrew. I could feel some of our juices running down my legs then John withdrew from my mouth.

"Turn over, honey," he told me.

I did and he spread my legs wide apart then knelt between them, gazing down at my gaping entrance from which I could still feel some cum running out.

"Mmmm, a cream pie. I love cream pies too."

Instead of entering me he bent down and began licking and sucking my pussy. I could tell by the sounds he was making that he was enjoying his meal, which I was very pleased to be able to offer as his mouth was doing wonderful things to me. Once he had finished cleaning me up, he concentrated on my clit for a short time, then continued with my lips, trench and entrance. His hard, rolled up tongue felt so good inside me, I just wished it was a few inches longer, but nonetheless I was rapidly approaching my orgasm, which I realized would be my first from solely oral stimulation. He licked and sucked my entrance and lips some more until he somehow sensed I was close, then he placed his lips over my clit and sucked hard, his tongue stimulating it and sending sensations through my whole body. I came hard.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed to the empty cove as my body writhed and thrashed on the foam pads.

After a few seconds John lifted his mouth off my pussy, partly due to my movement and also to breathe a little more easily. He sat back and watched me as I slowly relaxed.

"Oh, honey, that was wonderful," I said, "That's the first time I've cum entirely from oral stimulation."

"Well, I'm pleased I could do that for you. It was amazing to watch; you seemed to enjoy it so much and experience such strong sensations. Now I want to fuck you."

He leant forward and placed his hard cock at my entrance then slid inside. After a few seconds he lay on me, placed his forearms under my shoulders and used them as levers to move himself up and down over my whole body, lubricated by sweat and sunscreen. As well as his cock sliding inside me, his chest rubbed over my tits, stimulating my nipples, and the root of his cock squeezed my clit with each inward stroke. It felt like a whole body fuck and I loved it. Even though I'd just had a massive cum, I felt myself preparing for another, surges of stimulation flowing between my clit, nipples and vagina. He was obviously approaching his climax also and he increased the pace while also thrusting harder with his hips. His breathing became fast and ragged and then he came in me, his body going rigid as he held me down on his cock and I felt it pulsating as it squirted his hot sperm deep inside me.

He relaxed then withdrew, quickly sliding down my body and lapping up the cum flowing from my entrance. I tensed and relaxed my vaginal muscles, trying to pump more out for him. Once he'd cleaned me up he kissed me again, then stood up and walked away, leaving me for Trevor, who eagerly approached me with his cock hard and drooling.

"Must be my turn," he said.

"Sure is, honey, and looks like you're ready."

"Yeah, and how. You do anal?"

I had never done anal; to me it seemed strange that anyone would want to use my poop chute when I had a perfectly good, purpose built vagina for their enjoyment. However, there was a first time for everything so why not.

"I haven't yet. Do you wanna be my first?"

His eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly. "You can either turn over and do it doggie, which will be more comfortable, or you can roll up. Best do it doggie."

I rolled over and quickly resumed my previous position. "Don't you need to wash me out or anything?"

"Yeah, could do. Let's do that. Hang on a bit."

Trevor left me like that and went below, returning a few seconds later with a drink bottle of water.

"This is warm. Normally you use an enema tube but this'll do the same job."

He placed the end of the bottle against my asshole then gently pushed so it went through the sphincter muscle. "That not too sore?" he asked.

"No, that's fine."

"Good. Now I'm going to squeeze the water into you so you'll feel a warm feeling as it enters you."

I felt a really strange sensation as the inside of my asshole became warm. It felt really nice and I didn't want it to stop. I also felt a growing sense of fullness. After a short time I felt him remove the bottle, allowing my sphincter to close.

"In a few minutes you'll need to get rid of that," he told me, "It'll just be a bit like painless diarrhea. So you'd better head below to the head now."

I knew enough to know the head is the toilet on a boat, so I carefully stood up so as not to push any water out prematurely, then went below and sat on the toilet. With a whoosh I felt all the water and, it felt, everything else inside me shoot out into the pan. There were a few dribbles then I wiped everything clean, pressed the button to flush it away and headed back on deck, where I again assumed doggie position on the pad.

Trevor then lubed my asshole and his still rigid cock and placed the head of his cock at my hole. He pressed forwards, seeking to force the large mushroom head of his cock through my sphincter. He pushed harder and still harder but it didn't want to go in, although it did feel very nice in a different sort of way. He moved back and put plenty of lube on his fingers, then he inserted one finger, running it around inside my rectum, then a second finger and continued twisting his hand to try to loosen up my muscles. A third finger followed, which made my asshole feel huge.

"I won't use any more fingers; don't want you too loose so you can't feel me go in."

He then returned to his former position and pressed the head of his cock against my asshole. This time I felt stretching and then, when it started to become painful, I felt the inrush of his cock sliding inside my asshole. It was different from anything I'd ever felt before. He held still then withdrew until his head was almost at my sphincter, then pushed back inside, further this time, further until I felt his hips press against my ass cheeks. Omigod, I thought, he's got his whole cock inside me! It felt strange, but very nice. I knew I was hooked on anal, not that I'd relinquish normal sex, not at all. For a split second I wondered what it would be like with two cocks in me, then he began fucking me, in and out rhythmically.

I felt myself becoming more aroused, surprisingly moving towards another orgasm. He was undoubtedly enjoying himself, moaning slightly with each breath as he pumped himself towards his release. It didn't take him long and then he was there. I felt his hot cum spurting inside me but this time it was different, the feelings very nice but not quite as nice as if it was in my vagina. He slowed then stopped, leaning forward over my back as I felt his cock slowly losing its hardness. Then he pulled out.

I rolled onto my side, wondering if his cum would leak out. He kissed me.

"Thank you for giving me your anal virginity," he said softly.

"Thank you for taking it so gently and sensitively," I replied.

He stood up after a short time and held out his hand for me, helping me to stand.

"You may want to visit the head again," he told me, "Better than having it leak out slowly."

As the last of the sun disappeared below the distant horizon, the air turned chilly so we collected the foam pads and our clothing and went below, partly closing the hatch. John and Bert began preparing food while Neil served more drinks, Trevor and I cleaned ourselves up returned to the saloon. The heat from the stove quickly warmed the area and we remained naked, chatting amongst ourselves and talking of the easy sail to the island and what we would be doing tomorrow.

Once the food was ready, we ate hungrily and then entered into the easy conversation of friends relaxing together. Unsurprisingly after the afternoon's adventures, the conversation turned to sex and soon they were discussing their past experiences and conquests until Neil asked me to describe my own experiences. The one that immediately came to mind was my recent visit to the BDSM club, which the guys asked me to describe in lurid detail. I noticed that Neil's cock quickly became rigid and realized he was the only guy who'd had no relief that afternoon and a hard cock was not something for a girl to waste, so I straddled his thighs, inserted his cock into my love tunnel, and continued my story.

I enjoyed the feeling of him moving back and forth inside me and from the look on his face it appeared he was enjoying the sensations also. Several of the guys' cocks had hardened and Trevor asked if Neil could lean back on the bench seat, which he did, pulling me on top of him. Next thing I knew was that Trevor was lubing my asshole with his fingers. I looked back over my shoulder and saw he was again preparing to impale my ass with his hard cock. I was about to find out what it was like to have two cocks in me at once! He pressed his cock head against my lubed hole and pushed. I felt the pressure increase and focused on relaxing, then the head was inside and he was again sliding into my rectum. I could feel the two cocks inside me moving with only a thin membrane between them. It felt indescribably delicious and very naughty.