Holiday Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor set the pace, I responded to his movements and Neil responded to mine. I had never felt anything as arousing before and I quickly approached my release. I gave a short, sharp scream as I felt my orgasm wash through my body, far more intensely than previously. Both my anal and vaginal muscles contracted and relaxed rhythmically and after a few more seconds I felt Trevor go rigid and spurt his cum deep in my rectum. I saw Neil screw up his face but he managed to prevent himself from cumming as we all relaxed together.

Trevor withdrew, placing a towel over my ass to catch his cum, then Neil and I lay together on the seat for a while as his cock slowly lost some of its rigidity. Eventually I pulled off him and sat up, feeling cum flowing from my ass, then went to the head to clean up.

We decided an early night was in order and had our nightcaps. Neil told the others that he was sleeping with me tonight and that visitors were welcome. I was looking forward to sleeping with Neil, but the thought that we may get visitors so I may be awake almost all the night was a bit of a concern. I guessed I could sleep all day tomorrow if I needed to.

Once in bed with Neil, he asked me how I was enjoying the trip so far.

"Yeah, it's great. Two firsts so far. So why don't you let yourself cum when we fuck?"

"I enjoy a long slow build up; that gives me orgasms like you wouldn't believe. So my two incursions into your pussy are part of the build-up. The longest build-up I've ever had was with a girl I went on holiday with for two weeks. She treated the whole fortnight as one massive build-up, having sex with me at least twice a day but not allowing me to cum until the last day. What a huge cum that was! It was totally mindblowing and I dumped a massive load in her cunt. However, on balance I don't think the massive orgasm was worth the loss of short term pleasure, so I usually limit myself to a two day build-up now. So tonight we'll have sex once again but I probably won't cum, then tomorrow night we'll do the same thing, and on Sunday morning I'll cum like crazy. Of course you're very welcome to see if you can make me cum tonight or tomorrow if you wish."

He grinned at me as he said this and I took it as a personal challenge, a different kind of challenge; the normal challenge was to slow men down when we made love so I could enjoy sex for a bit longer. I turned on my side and began caressing him gently, his whole body including, but not focusing on, his cock and balls. He hardened in my hand quickly and I slowly jacked his cock up and down, then spread his precum over the head and slowly, gently moved the palm of my hand over it. I felt his body tense as the sensations poured through him and he began caressing my pussy, rubbing my juices over my clit, while his other hand and mouth stimulated my tits and nipples. Fortunately I'd cum lots today so could just enjoy what he was doing without feeling the need to cum again - yet. Meanwhile he was becoming more aroused, his cock hard, his balls pulled up towards his groin.

He pulled my knee upwards so my thigh was under his waist as I lay on my side, then he moved his cock towards my pussy, sliding it along my slippery trench from clit to perineum, back and forth, slowly, gently. I could feel him trembling slightly as he sought to suppress the feelings that were surging through him. Then he could wait no longer. He moved his hands to my ass cheeks and once he was perfectly positioned, he pulled forwards, sliding his cock into me. I wrapped my top leg over his waist and used my lower legs to pull him closer, forcing his cock further inside. Now he could no longer remove it unless I released him from my leg hold.

We lay there for a while, unmoving except for him massaging my tits gently as we kissed hungrily. Then he began to make small movements of his hips which caused the base of his cock to stimulate my clit. It felt wonderful and simply added to the arousal provided by his hands on my breasts. He nibbled on my neck, sending even more sensations coursing through my body. I could feel that I was moving quite rapidly towards my own orgasm when my purpose was to push him towards his. I put those thoughts out of my mind, focusing on the sensations and on giving him the greatest possible pleasure.

We must have remained like that for nearly half an hour, lost in the enjoyment of pleasuring each other. During that time I approached orgasm several times but each time I focussed on Neil and the pressure decreased. I could feel his need rising; his cock was totally rigid, his breathing quite harsh and rapid. I reached a hand to his ass and began pulling him harder against me, feeling the increased pressure against my clit with each thrust. I hoped it was stimulating him because it sure was stimulating me. I heard my own breathing become harder, faster and felt the sensations rise. I buried my face into his neck to stifle my scream, as I came hard, feeling my vagina contracting as my body shuddered against him in a massive release.

Then it happened. As I was slowing down from my orgasm I felt his intensity rise, his movements becoming faster, harder, his breathing more rapid, then he was thrusting into me, pulling out and thrusting back in, hard, fast, culminating in a final thrust as it was his turn to bury his face in my neck as his stifled scream vibrated against my throat and I felt his hot cum spurting into my vagina, pulse after pulse after sensuous pulse. He trembled with his release, then he relaxed in my arms, his breathing slowing, the pressure on my clit less, his cock gradually shrinking.

I remained awake until I heard his quiet, rhythmic breathing, which I knew meant that he was asleep. I then allowed myself to fully relax and sleep also.

None of the crew disturbed our sleep that night, perhaps they were satiated for the time being. As daylight and sunlight began to filter through the porthole, Neil and I awoke still in each other's arms. We kissed and cuddled for a while.

"So you made me cum, you sexy vixen," he said with a grin.

"Yes, darling, and did you ever cum hard. Must have had a month's supply stored up."

"Hmmm, almost. You want more yet?"

"Yeah, always ready for more loving from you, honey."

I felt his cock hardening against my leg and without too much more ado he rolled me onto my back and lay on me. I wrapped my legs around him again and then he thrust inside my well-lubed vagina. For a short time he thrust in and out quite rapidly, then he stopped and leaned down. His lips met mine and we kissed as he remained buried inside me. Once the kiss was over, he simply rolled off me, his cock still hard, and he pulled on a pair of shorts and shirt against the early morning chill.

"See you at breakfast, darling." he said with a grin as he walked out of the cabin.

I rolled out of bed and attended to necessary things, then pulled on a long sweater that came half way down my thighs before heading to the deck. On the way I greeted the crew with kisses and cuddles, during which time more than one hand found its way under my sweater to cup and caress my pussy. It was a beautiful sailing day, I thought in my naivety of things nautical, gentle breeze, not a cloud in the sky and flat calm sea. I luxuriated in the peace and tranquillity of the setting before heading back down as my stomach reminded me that it was time for breakfast.

Neil and the crew calmly and efficiently hauled up the anchor and set sails to catch the wind, heading around the island before steering a course towards a dot on the horizon.

"Seal Island," Neil informed me as I looked at the rounded mound through the binoculars he'd handed me, "Looks a bit like a seal if you've got any imagination. Should get there by about two if this wind holds."

It did, and so did we, dropping anchor in a sheltered cove before John brought sandwiches on deck for lunch. We'd stripped naked earlier in the day, once we were certain that there were no other vessels around, and we lazed on deck in the sunshine talking of inconsequential things.

"How about a walk on shore," suggested Neil.

"Great idea," agreed Trevor. "Will the boat take six or will we need two trips?"

"It'll take six Ok. Sea's calm so should be fine," reassured Neil. "Besides, it's only a short distance; we could swim it if we have to."

We dressed in beach wear, shorts for the guys and a bikini for me, then piled into the small inflatable boat which Neil rowed towards shore. It was fortunate that the sea was calm as there was only about six inches freeboard, but we made it easily and pulled the boat onto the beach, ensuring it was above high tide mark and tying the rope around a log just to be certain.

The island was wooded but we found a well-defined track leading from the beach and heading uphill. After nearly an hour we reached the summit of the island and could look out at the views all around, seeing our yacht moored in the cove below and noticing a few other boats, mainly yachts sailing in the distance. It was a beautiful, peaceful place and we rested after our climb just enjoying the scenery, the peace and the solitude.

There was little else to do so after a while we began the far easier walk downhill, carried the boat to the water's edge, then all piled in again and Neil rowed us back to the yacht. We hadn't done much but for some reason we were all hungry so had an early supper as we watched the sun set, then went below.

"If any of you guys want to follow me to my cabin, you're most welcome," I said in what I hoped was a tempting manner.

It must have been as all five of them followed me. Once we reached the large cabin I lay on the bed waiting to see what would happen. I had a fair idea, but didn't quite know how it would play out.

"You want another ass fuck?" asked Trevor.

"Sure, honey, why not?"

Trevor left and returned with the drink bottle filled with warm water.

"Roll over, I need to wash you out again."

I rolled over and stuck my ass in the air, but Hal stopped Trevor.

"Hang on, I want to put my cock in her cunt and see what it feels like when you fill her with water," he said.

John muttered "Ewww, gross" but the others just grinned as John lay on his back and I positioned myself over him, straddling his thighs as he moved me then plunged deeply into my love tunnel. I expected that I'd be dry, but apparently not as he slipped fully inside easily and painlessly.

"Ready now?" asked Trevor.

"Yeah, fill her up."

Trevor placed the bottle against my asshole and gently squeezed, causing the warm water to flow into me. I felt it filling me up, the pressure increasing inside my rectum.

"How's it feel, John?" asked Trevor.

"Nothing much; the thought's more exciting than the reality. Just a bit of warmth and a bit more pressure, but nothing really exciting."

"Pleased to hear that," Neil muttered, "At least we won't have a new fetish starting up."

Once the bottle was empty I lay for a few more moments then felt the start of the urging to visit the head. I pushed myself off John and left the cabin, returning a short while later to five randy men with hard cocks waiting.

"We've decided to plug all your holes," said Hal with a grin, "Do you know what that means?"

"Not really, but I can guess," I replied nervously.

"Yeah, well, Trevor's going fuck your sweet ass, I'll fuck your sweet pussy and John's volunteered to fuck your mouth. You'll be completely waterproof; all holes filled," he grinned at me.

"Well, I guess that'll be the third first for the weekend," I replied philosophically, partly fearful of their plan but mostly excited by the thought of a new experience, possibly bringing even greater sexual pleasure. Hal lay on his back on the bed.

"Ok," he said, "Crawl over my body, straddling me and bring your knees under my arms."

I did as he told me, finding that his cock was in exactly the right place to enter my vagina. He thrust upwards and entered me, then pushed me back down so he could go even deeper inside. He then held me and I felt Trevor push two lubed fingers into my asshole and rub them around, loosening my sphincter and lubing the inside. Then he removed them and pressed his hard cock against my smallest opening. I felt myself stretching then he was in, sliding into my rectum until his balls touched my perineum. Once inside he held still and John straddled Hal's head, grabbed a handful of my hair and eased my head back.

"Open wide, honey," he said, "And take a deep breath."

I did and he moved his cock forwards and into my mouth. I felt it slide over my tongue then enter my throat. I swallowed to overcome the gag reflex as I felt it move down my throat a long way until his balls were against my chin. I was fully plugged; wow, I thought, another first. But I needed to breathe.

I pushed John backwards until his cock was far enough out that I could expel my breath and gasp another, then he was back inside. I felt Hal moving in and out of my vagina, Trevor fucking my ass and John moving back and forth in my throat, removing his cock every little while to allow me to breathe. It felt good, all this stimulation, but it was also a little overwhelming. I found it impossible to focus on just one set of stimuli and instead I seemed to become distracted by one area, then another until my whole sensory system seemed confused. Maybe this was something else that was better in the imagination of men than in actual experience.

As I continued to move with the rhythm of my three lovers, Neil and Bert knelt alongside me on the bed and each took hold of a breast and began squeezing it and tweaking the nipples between their thumbs and fingers. Who would have thought that one woman could keep five men occupied at the same time! Gradually the sensations seemed to merge and intensify, each causing the others to become stronger, more intense. My body started to feel as though it was one huge sex organ and sensations were flowing through me, forcing me towards my release. Perhaps I had been too hasty in my dismissal of this form of sexual activity.

As my excitement increased I needed more air and repeatedly had to push John away so I could breathe. The shortage of air itself seemed to enhance my arousal and from somewhere I recalled the experiences recorded by a woman who had been almost suffocated during sex, and also at least one case where the woman had suffocated and died seeking the ultimate high. I determined not to be like that person and concentrated on ensuring that I received enough air to breathe comfortably.

The combination of Trevor and Hal fucking me was amazing, their cocks rubbing each side of the thin membrane, each stimulating a slightly different set of nerves which sent impulses to overwhelm me. I was getting close to cumming, closer, closer, another breath, ooohhhh, yes, almost there, almost . . .

My scream of ecstasy as I came hard was muffled by John's cock, but it was enough to expel it from my mouth so I could inhale deeply after my scream. My body pulsated between Hal and Trevor as Neil and Bert held onto my breasts, squeezing hard, sending incredible sensations through me. After a few seconds I could take no more and collapsed onto Hal, twitching gently as I gasped for more air and felt the last of my orgasm recede.

"Oh, that was soooo good, soooo good. Now I want some cum in me."

Hal helped me crouch up again and he and Trevor resumed their fucking of my holes. I pushed John away, needing air rather than stimulation. Hal was pushing inside me hard and I could feel that he was nearly there. I focussed on him, dropping my head to kiss him then nuzzle and nibble his neck. I felt him tense up then felt the first squirt of his hot cum against the end of my vagina. As he relaxed I felt Trevor increase his movements, pulling almost completely out then ramming himself back inside me. Another few of those strong strokes and he was cumming also, the heat from his cum warm inside my rectum.

Once Trevor had finished he withdrew and I rolled onto my back, then invited John to fuck my pussy instead of my mouth. He did, sliding inside then quickly pumping himself to his orgasm, squirting his cum deep inside me also. Once he withdrew, Bert took his place and soon deposited another load in me. I asked if Neil wanted to release inside me but he declined, saying he'd catch up later tonight. Perhaps I'd broken him of the habit of holding his cum.

We used a couple of towels to clean ourselves up then made our way back on deck, cooling off in the night air and watching the reflection of the moon glittering on the tiny ripples.

"I'm having a swim," declared Neil, "Anyone coming in with me?"

He dived in and very quickly we all followed, the water feeling pleasantly cool against our skin. We swam, played and cavorted for a short time then climbed the ladder back on board and dried ourselves off. After a nightcap sitting in the saloon, we headed off to bed, Neil once again sleeping with me. Once in bed we lay close together, his cock hard against my stomach and my breasts pressed against his chest.

"Did you enjoy before?" he asked.

"It was different. To begin with it didn't do much for me but after a while the two cocks close together were great. The oral didn't do anything really except cause breathing difficulties. But my orgasm was wonderfully intense."

"So you'd do it again?"

"No, once was an experience. I'd certainly take two cocks again, in cunt and ass; that was really stimulating."

"Ok, good to get your perspective on these things. You want me in you now?"

"If you want," I replied, remembering that, after all, he was the client.

He repositioned himself so he could slide into me. His cock felt good inside me, like a safe old friend to me. I was pretty sure that he'd just leave it there as we went to sleep, and after a few minutes slow fucking, that's exactly what he did. What a wonderful way to go to sleep, I thought as I drifted away to dreamland.

Sunday morning once again Neil was randy as a goat. He lay on his back and had me ride him until he came, by which time I had cum twice and was building for my third. After he came he let me continue until I reached my third then we cuddled for a while until Hal called us for breakfast. Once that was completed, they hoisted the anchor, raised the sails and headed out of the cove towards the mainland, lying as a grey smudge on the horizon.

"I think these guys want a final time with you as we head home. You Ok with that?" asked Neil.

"Sure thing," I replied, the nympho part of me looking forward to more hard cocks.

I went to my cabin and lay down, waiting for a few minutes before John appeared at the door. He wasted no time in making love to me, sliding his rigid cock into my love tunnel and pumping himself and me to wonderful orgasms. After he left, Trevor turned up. I wondered which hole he would fill today but he went for the conventional one, lying on his back and I rocked on top of him, his cock very firmly planted inside my vagina. It didn't take long before I felt his hot cum squirting inside me. I was a long way from cumming so I simply slowed gently as he slowed, then lay on him for a while, kissing and cuddling, until Hal appeared in the doorway.

"Time's up," he told Trevor, who climbed out from under me as Hal lay beside me.

We made sweet, gentle love together, Hal pushing me to two orgasms before he released his load into me. I would have enjoyed having Hal as a permanent lover, I think. Our time was cut short by the appearance of Bert who lay me on my back and fucked into me hard, no finesse, just hard and fast to get his rocks off. It made me appreciate Hal even more.

After Bert left, Neil came below and sat beside me for a few minutes as we kissed and cuddled. He then lay beside me, facing me, and we made love together, slowly, considerately, lovingly. He brought me to another orgasm before depositing his final load inside me. We lay together quietly, listening to each other's breathing. At length he broke the silence.