Holiday Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marry me, honey, please."

I started out of my reverie. Marry him? I'd only known him three days. Was he serious? What to say? A few moments ago I had been lying there, dreaming that we could be together forever, he was such a wonderful lover. But marriage?

"Why?" was all I could muster a s a reply.

"Because I love you; I love making love with you, and I think we'd be good for each other, good together, forever."

"I won't say no, but I certainly won't say yes. Let's see where life takes us. I'm a whore, a hooker, a prostitute. I do this for money. Is that the sort of girl you want to marry?"

"What you do is of no interest or concern to me. Who you are is. And I can see you're a wonderful loving person and would love to live my life with you, for you to have my children, and to grow old together with you."

I lay quietly then repeated my decision. "Time will tell; I'm not discounting the idea entirely, nor am I agreeing to it. Let's see what life brings. I will be flattered if you contact me again and want to spend time with me, in or out of bed."

"Thank you, sweetheart, that's all I'd hoped for at present. You'll most definitely hear from me in the next few days."

We kissed and cuddled a little longer then he returned to the deck as we approached the harbor and I washed and cleaned myself up before donning my bikini. I went onto the deck as the crew were lowering the sails and I heard the motor begin its muted thumping sound from below decks. I looked at Neil, tall, tanned, confident at the wheel, dressed in his shorts and steering the boat amidst the other craft on the water.

We tied up, carried my gear and Neil's to his BMW while the crew loaded their vehicles. Then it was hugs for Bert, Hal, John and Trevor and they drove off followed by Neil and me in his car. We spoke little on the trip home and before I knew it we were pulling up outside Stan and Gloria's place and it was time for goodbyes. How do you say goodbye to someone who has just proposed marriage?

We embraced and kissed each other passionately. Yes, I thought, I do love this man, but give us time; no commitments just yet. As I exited the car, Neil came around and helped me unload my bag. Together we walked up the path and I invited him inside. Stan and Gloria were on the back deck and offered us beers, which we accepted. Stan talked with Neil while I told Gloria how the trip was, leaving out much of the details which I knew I would tell her later. A short time later, Neil stood to leave and I accompanied him to the door for a final kiss. After we broke the kiss, he reached into his pocket and took out an envelope, pulling the waist band of my bikini out a little then slipping it into the gap.

"Just a little something you might find useful. Thanks for a great weekend. I'll look forward to seeing you again, if you decide that's to be."

With a final deep look into my eyes, he turned and walked down the path to his car; a final wave, then he was gone. I returned inside, removing the envelope, taking out some banknotes as well as a small piece of paper. I unfolded the paper and there was his email address and phone number, with a short note which simply said 'I love you. Marry me. XXXX'

I counted the banknotes, ten crisp, new $100 bills. I walked out to Stan and Gloria and showed them the money and the note.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Well, he's a nice enough guy and seems to be in love with you and he certainly seems to be well off, so over to you. Do you want to marry him?" asked Gloria.

I thought for a few minutes; marriage, responsibilities, ties, lack of freedom, end of life as I knew it, love with only one man, how limiting was all that? Then I continued thinking, looking at positives; security, children, a house of our own, love, support; did I want to forsake the opportunity for all this for the sake of having the freedom to pursue my own lifestyle? I really did not know.

"I don't know," I replied after several minutes.

"Good," replied Gloria, "At least you're not blindly in love with him or anything. Just take your time and decide from both your heart and head. At present we seem to be using your weekends, but that leaves a great deal of time for you to spend with him and get to know him better."

"Yeah, I 'spose," I replied doubtfully, wondering how Neil would accept his fiancée and soon-to-be wife working weekends as a prostitute.

"Anyway, I may have another interesting job for you for next weekend; a little different this time, possibly more dangerous, but I hope not. I can't tell you anything now because I don't know enough yet, but I'll be meeting with a guy tomorrow and will know the details then. So grab three more beers from the fridge and tell us in more detail about the weekend. I know you held back lots of the juicy parts."

To be continued