Holiday Romance

Story Info
Lost young woman learns how to let go from a silver fox...
2.9k words
4.27
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K155
K155
37 Followers

It had been years since she felt the sun on her back and sand between her toes. Bathed in the golden light of the setting sun, Katy could feel the stress melting away. She had arrived at the resort just an hour before, and booked the trip just hours before that. She wasn't usually the impulsive type, but things had come to a head with Mike and she had quite literally cut and run. 31 years old and stuck in a rut, she hadn't been on holiday for years - Mike wasn't a fan of travel - so she booked it, left a note and ran away from home!

The beach was quiet, just a few stragglers, a couple walked in the distance, arms entwined and a resort worker collected glasses and rubbish from around the sun-loungers; otherwise she was alone. She gazed idly at the couple, remembering the feeling of closeness, an arm draped over her shoulder, an urge to always be touching. She couldn't quite recall when that changed, when the distance had crept in. She wondered if they would ever be able to close the gap. She had ten days to decide, she knew only one thing for sure; things had to change.

The sun was almost completely set when she got to her feet and headed towards the lights of the resort. She felt a little light-headed and remembered she had not eaten, she had been so full of nervous energy and so focused on getting away that she had completely forgotten, she headed towards the dining room.

The resort was a cross between a traditional resort and a retreat, nestled in a quiet corner of an Italian island, catering to adults looking for peace, calm and a gentle pace for their stay.

As she settled in the restaurant a handsome waiter came to her table.

"Buonasera bella, I am Marco and I will be your waiter tonight, to start things, can I get you a drink?" He said, as he laid the menu on the table.

"Oh yes, could I have an Aperol Spritz please?" She replied. He nodded quickly and disappeared.

Katy picked up the menu, bound in a beautiful deep red wine coloured silk, her hands felt rough against the beautiful soft silk, she made a mental note to check the spa times for the next day. The menu was simple, but comprehensive and she opted for a simple pasta dish of spaghetti and courgette.

"Aperol Spritz signora." Marco set her drink down with a half bow, "Would you need more time with the menu or can you order now?" He said in broken - but admirable - English.

"I'm going to have spaghetti con zucchini please." She replied.

"Bellissima!"

Marco arrived within a few minutes, a steaming plate of pasta in hand.

"Would you like some wine to join your pasta?" He asked, she smiled at the turn-of-phrase.

"Yes please, could you recommend something local?"

"I will bring." He answered with a smile, hurrying off.

"Your wine signora, it's Gavi and I think it will be a good friend for your pasta." Marco said, setting down a large glass of crisp, clear white, condensation covering it.

"Thank you." She replied, immediately taking a sip, as he watched on, "Oh wow, that's absolutely gorgeous, thank you Marco."

"Prego signora." He said with a quick smile before leaving.

A sense of contentment filled her, as she ate and drank and after a chaotic 24 hours, she finally felt a sense of peace. She had come for peace, but also for space to think and figure out what she was going to do but in that moment, Will and all the bullshit that was going on between them could not have been further from her mind.

After dinner Marco showed her into the conjoining bar, and she settled on the veranda with another glass of Gavi, she couldn't see much in the darkness, but the sound of the sea, the rustling of the foliage and the heat of the night were enough to give her an immense sense of pleasure.

"Buonasera." The words shook her from daydreaming and came from two tables away. A much older man, handsome, with salt and pepper hair and a deep tan. "Comesta?"

"I don't speak much Italian." She replied with an apologetic shrug.

"Where are you from?" He replied.

"I'm from Ireland, and you?"

"Beautiful I am originally from London, but I've been living in Italy for many years, up north. Are you here alone?" He continued.

"Cool, yes, I am. It's a beautiful place." She replied, and without invitation, he brought his glass of wine and sat beside her. He did it with such confidence that she just accepted it.

"I'm David, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said holding out his hand, and taking her's in a move that was both forceful and gentle, he held it for a split second too long.

"Katy, nice to meet you too." She replied with a smile.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing on holiday alone?" He asked with such an air of self-assuredness that caught her off guard. It had been a long time since someone had called her beautiful, or flirted with her and a deep blush crept across her cheek and neck.

"My partner had a last minute work issue, so he couldn't join me. It seemed a shame for both of us to miss out, so here I am." The lie slipped from her tongue with an ease that surprised her. "Are you here alone?" She added.

"Alora, yes." He said with a comically exaggerated frown. "My wife and I came here for many years, but she passed away last year."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be very difficult being here without her." Maybe she had misjudged his intentions.

"It is what it is. A little sad, a little lonely but I've still enjoyed it. How long will you stay?" He replied. She wasn't used to this kind of candour.

"Ten days."

"You lucky thing, I'll be leaving tomorrow sadly."

As the evening passed, Katy enjoyed his company, he showed her pictures of his children and grandchildren and stories of their achievements. She felt utterly at ease with him, so much so that she missed some cues, a finger grazing her knee, a hand on her lower back as he leaned in to show her something. He kept her glass full and inched ever closer to her physically.

"How is your sex life with your partner?" He asked very directly, catching her off-guard, her cheeks reddened and she stuttered, avoiding his gaze. "Don't be shy darling, we are both adults, though I might have 20 years on you."

"I... uhm... I'm not really comfortable talking about this to be honest. It's getting late, I should get back to my room." She stood up, "It was nice to meet you." She walked away in the direction of the main building, the path was dimly lit and lined with trees and plants, she glanced nervously around, trying to orient herself! She was walking fast, her mind racing, she hadn't expected him to pull something like that, he was old enough to be her father.

"Why don't we take a walk." He said from behind her, catching her arm, she tried to snatch it back but his grip was too strong.

"No, really I can't do that." She said, but he wasn't letting go of her arm. "I'm not single, I don't fuck around. It was nice meeting you, but I need to leave now." He moved closer, put a hand on her waist and pulled her close, never letting go of her arm. "You need to let go of me."

"Relax sweetie, it's just a walk." He was inches from her face, she could feel the hardness of his erection pressed against her. "Come on, just a little walk on the beach, no harm in that."

Her head was spinning, it had been so long since she felt so desired but she knew this was wrong. "Listen, you're lovely, but really I have to go." She was saying the right things but her body was moving in the direction of the beach, his arms around her. He was so much bigger than her, so much stronger, she wasn't in control at all. He was leading her to a cluster of sun beds, four-post large loungers with drapes swaying in the breeze.

"Stop, I can't do this, '' she said as he pulled her close to him. "I need to go ba..." He put his hand on her neck and pulled her face to his, lips touching briefly, he looked into her eyes, "You're beautiful." His lips were on her neck, tongue lightly caressing her skin, goose-bumps covering her neck and arms, her breasts heaved and her breath caught in her throat. "You smell so good." Finally his lips were on her's again, this time there was less resistance. None.

He pushed her down on the bed, "Take off your knickers." He was in total control, and she did what she had been told. He undid his flies, pushed his trousers down and stepped between her legs, his erection touching his stomach.

"Woah woah woah... hang on... I can't" She protested again.

"Sweetie relax, don't worry about anything..."

"This is wrong!" She interrupted him, he was on top of her now, rock hard and pressing against her, he put a finger to her lips.

"Sshhhh princess, it's just a little holiday romance, nothing wrong with that." His lips were back on her's. She was so wet, it had been so long since she'd had sex, she hadn't realised she wanted it so much. He took his cock in hand and rubbed it the length of her throbbing sex, letting it slip between her lips just enough to get wet, before reaching her clitoris, stroking the little nub with the head of his engorged cock. She moaned in spite of herself, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Fuck me." She panted.

"All in good time." He replied, kissing her hard, tongue exploring her mouth before breaking away. "Sit up." He said standing up by the bed, pulling her to the edge. "Come on, good girl, sit up."

"What's goin..." She tried to ask.

"Open up. Come on, good girl, suck it." His hand pulling her head into his crotch. She had never enjoyed giving head before, she was too self-conscious, she never felt good at it but with his dick was rubbing on her face, she had little choice other than to part her lips and take him in.

His cock was rock-hard, she took as much of it as she could, tongue exploring the tip and underside, his hands ran through her hair and his groans gave her a thrill. She took him in her hand, pumping his shaft as she swallowed his throbbing cock!

"Massage my balls..." He said breathlessly and she immediately obeyed, taking him from her mouth and licking around the underside of his cock and up and down his shaft. She leaned back on her elbows, pulling him by the waist so that he was kneeling over her, she wanked his length as she took one ball at a time into her hot wet mouth, sucking gently, caressing his sack with her tongue. His moans were loud and breathy, he pulled away slightly, taking his cock and bringing it back to her lips.

"Don't come in my mouth." She said before swallowing him again, he began pumping a little, fucking her mouth, a hand on the back of her neck, the other exposing her breasts and playing with her heaving mounds. He was frantic now, gasping for breath and she knew he was getting close. Suddenly he pulled out of her mouth and dismounted, laid beside her on the bed "You're doing such a good job, you've got me weak at the knees, get over here." Pulling her to him, she straddled his legs, took his cock in hand and swallowed it almost entirely, tonguing it as she pumped its length in and out of her hot wet mouth.

He let out a deep low growl and thrust his hips upwards, streams of thick, hot come filling her mouth, before he flopped back onto the bed, panting, sweat making his body glisten. She spat the load from her mouth onto his shirt, "For fuck's sake, I told you not to come in my mouth." She raged sitting up, eyes glowing with indignation.

"You shouldn't have done that, you've made a mess." He replied sternly.

"I asked you not..." He put a finger to her lips.

"Quiet. Now lie down." He commanded and she did; not knowing why, she was flushed with anger but still totally pliable to his will.

"Don't scowl" He said, pushing her knees apart with his. "How could I control myself when you were doing... that was the best blow job I've ever had, a compliment to your skill." He crawled up her body, lying on top of her, he unbuttoned the front of her dress, kissing her breasts, taking her hard nipples in his mouth; teasing, before moving down her clothed body before lifting her skirt.

"Stop. I don't like that. Don't go down on me, I hate it." She called out. She had never liked it, could never let go, never relax and could never get off on it. "Stop it." She tried to grab his head but it was too late, he buried his face in her soaking folds and was lapping her up. "Please don't."

He licked his way up her slit until he found her clitoris, circling it, flicking it with the tip of his tongue, a long low moan escaped her and he took that encouragement as he lapped at the swollen bean. Her hands went from holding him back to running through his hair, lost completely in pleasure, she cried out as he sucked on her clit and almost lost it, but he stopped, suddenly, it was almost painful, "What!" She begged but he had already climbed up her body, mouth meeting hers, hungry for her.

His hard rod was pressed against her folds, teasing; she gasped in ecstasy as the head slid inside her, just an inch and out again, she was desperate now. "Please" she begged, "Please give it to me." He looked into her eyes, grinning devilishly and in one single movement, he thrust all the way in, balls deep. He filled her completely and she cried out, much louder than she should have in that public place. He covered her groans with a kiss and began thrusting in and out, hard, fast and deliberate, hands on her hips to anchor her in place. Her breath was loud and she grabbed at his arse, pulling him closer, he slowed and began to thrust slowly; almost violently, he smothered her screams with kisses. Slow and hard, she thought she would dissolve, then suddenly he started to increase the speed, slamming himself into her with a violent abandon.

"I'm gonna come." She whispered through kisses, feeling a rise from deep within. He was frantic, he was losing composure, he pummelled her and she lost it - almost immediately - gushing her pleasure all over his still hard cock, waves of pure bliss washing over her. "Fuckkkkkk..."

As she caught her breath, he laid down beside her, stroking her neck and breasts as she tried to regain control of herself. When her breath steadied he took her face in his hand, gazed into her eyes, "You've made another mess." He said, glancing quickly at his crotch, "You're gonna have to clean it up like a good girl." Before she had time to think, he had thrown his leg over her head and was pushing his cock into her mouth again, this time he went deeper, she gagged trying to push him back a little, he eased back allowing her to take over, before plunging his face into her crotch.

Her mouth settled around his cock, tasting herself all over it, as he licked and sucked her clit, his moaning was only making it better still. His hips began to move, to thrust, as he neared losing control but he never slowed his efforts on her sex, flicking and sucking her bean, she was groaning as he fucked her mouth and as a long loud growl escaped him he erupted, spewing his hot liquid directly down her throat. She was powerless under the weight of him, mouth still full of cock she had no choice but to swallow his load, as he noshed furiously between her legs. Just as his cock was softening she lost control, bucking her hips, grinding herself on his face to a spectacular climax, shaking violently as wave after wave of pure euphoria erupted in her.

They lay next to each other for a few minutes before straightening up, he walked her to her room, they made awkward small talk. At her room, he leaned into her, kissing her deeply, she was pinned to the door. "If you ever want to be fucked like that again, call me." He kissed her once more and left. She stood against the door of her room breathless, dishevelled, a business card between her thumb and index finger.

The end

K155
K155
37 Followers