Hot Wife, Helps a Friend in Need

Story Info
Petite hot wife fullfills one of her fantasies.
1.5k words
4.21
28.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers

A little background if I may? My name is Mary and way back in my early 20's I somewhat got hooked on sex and pleasing both men and women when the opportunity presented itself. I attribute my enjoyment do to the fact I'm very petite at 5"-0" and 98 lbs., with a hard body, firm 34c breast, rock-hard nipples, dancer's legs, hazel eyes, and long auburn hair. My first husband left me for a waitress in Texas and I was unable to finish ballet school due to a broken ankle. As a result, of that I became a topless dance at a club in San Diego and one thing led to another with my sex life. At the time this story took place I was in my mid 30's and was dating my now second husband, which we met at the club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new husband, Jim, was still fairly new to my hot wife lifestyle. When we started dating, we had many conversations about my fantasies as a hot girlfriend - soon wife and we enjoyed the out cums, regularly. We even had several date nights that included me flashing and flirting but I never took it any further than that making out. We have often discussed about choosing a friend or me picking a guy who was in a bad place in life, newly divorced, etc., and doing a hot wife night as a "service" to them. We both love that fantasy as it doesn't seem as selfish to totally enjoy ourselves as it is hot just talking about it. Well one night this situation presented itself. A close friend of my husbands, Allen, was served with divorce papers, much to our surprise, at the office. We had a previous date set up as a couple's night with him and soon to be x and told him we still wanted to go out. It took a little convincing, but he came out with us anyway.

We went to a restaurant, had dinner, drinks, and did some karaoke. It was a lot of fun and got us all loosened up a bit. On my way back from the restroom to our table I overhead Allen tell Jim how lucky he was, and that sex must be fantastic since I was a true spinner. (Because of my petite size) Before Jim could respond, I did, which startled Allen as I walked up behind him, and I said being a spinner has its advantages when it comes to fucking. Well, that broke the ice and Jim then suggested we go back to our hotel because there was a Jacuzzi.

Allen was surprised we had gotten a hotel room, but we explained it was a date night away from the kids for us, so he agreed. I put on my husband's favorite bikini, my white string bikini. It's see-through once it is wet. Jim loaned Allen a pair of swim shorts and we headed to the pool area. We were the only ones there which was perfect. We all slipped into the wonderfully warm water and enjoyed the bubbles. Men love my looking at my breasts which are firm 34C's with perky very hard nipples. I was having a great time bouncing them just above the bubbles, knowing that my nipples were visible now that my white bikini was wet. I was starting to get horny and went over to my husband and straddled him. He loves it when I put my breasts in his face and rub my "kitty" on his chest. I was doing this, and he grabbed my ass and pulled my hips into his chest.

Allen got uncomfortable and started to excuse himself. I very quickly went to him and stated it was his turn. Jim told him "It's ok, just enjoy yourself"! I straddled him and rubbed my tits all around on his face while straddling him on his lap. He was more than surprised and a bit uncomfortable, didn't seem to know what to do. Jim said, "hey this has been a fantasy of Mary's for a long time, doing a service for a good friend, why don't' we take this to our room". He agreed and we went up to the hotel room.

We decided to play a game of truth or dare. I was of course the focal point and only asked for dares. The first dare was to take my top off. I went over to our Allen and turned around to let him untie my bikini strings. I then turned around so he could see the top fall from my breasts. The look on his face was amazing as I get so turned on by showing off my firm tits and nipples to men. I stood there for a minute and cupped them for him before returning to my seat. Of course, the next turn was another dare for me, this time to remove my bottoms. I went to my husband and gave him my hip where the string to my bikini bottoms was. He pulled the string, and I wiggled my ass to let the bottoms fall to the floor. I then turned around and wiggled my ass in his face which he loves.

Now that I was naked the dares became more fun and mostly focused on servicing Allen. He very quickly became comfortable with my sexy play. One of my favorite things to do is tease a man, almost any man for that matter and any woman if I get the right vibe from her. I started with an erotic lap dance. As a former stripper and dancer, I take mine lot further than the typical lap dance most men have had. I start with the typical swaying of the hips and rubbing their face with my tits. But then I go to bending over and spreading my pussy lips, rubbing my fingers all thru my clit and into my pussy. I then let them taste and smell my fingers. Next, I always sit on their lap as close as I can and rub my tits in their face. I always enjoy feeling the incredible hard on I have created and grind my pussy on it.

After grinding my pussy on their cock and rubbing my tits all over their face I like to dismount and do a sexy dance where I bend over frontwards and backwards very slowly. I run my fingers all over my nipples, clit and ass. Allen was no different and I settled down between his legs and opened his fly releasing his extremely hard and huge cock. I took his cock in my hand thru his underwear, his head was poking out of the top. I pulled it down to reveal the full head and shaft. I absolutely love to suck cocks. I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue all around the head while stroking the shaft with my hand. Then I licked down the shaft and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, he groaned in pleasure. I continued with this until my husband said I think you should stop before he unloads.

Next, Jim dared Allen to kiss my pussy. I lay down on the bed, legs spread wide, and he began to kiss my inner thighs. Jim and I started kissing heavily will he was playing with my tits. Allen kissed up my thighs and then sucked my clit into his mouth. He was fucking me with his fingers and sucking on my clit. It was so hot. My pussy was dripping wet, and I was writhing my hips around and smushing my cunt into his face. I came all over his face and hand.

After I came, Jim told Allen that now needs to fuck me because he made me cum. Allen got a big smile on his face and climbed on top of me. He put that big cock inside me and pumped away. He was amazing. I came again while he was fucking me, and my husband was giving a "play by play" about how he was pounding my pussy. It was incredibly hot and then he came like a teenager. He was so loud when he came, I'm sure most of the hotel heard him. He collapsed exhausted on top of me. Once he pulled out and climbed off my husband said he wanted seconds.

I was more than willing to oblige him. He laid down and I mounted his long thick tool. I told Allen this is how a spinner likes to fuck as it is easier to change positions while being on top and impaled on a cock. I quickly became a little stunt queen changing positions while fucking Jim and not once getting off his cock. Just before cumming for a third time I motioned Allen to come to the end of bed and I stroked his cock hard again. With my back to Jim and his hands on my hips pulling me down hard on his cock I bent over and took Allen's cock into my mouth. It did not take long for it to start pulsing and soon shot a huge load of cum into my willing mouth. I was living out one of my fantasies, two cocks at once. No rules, just right. Jim soon came after that, and I had my third orgasm that night. We all collapsed and fell asleep sweaty and exhausted.

It was an amazing night and Jims first true hot wife sex experience with me, his loving slut!

petite34c
petite34c
103 Followers