All Comments on 'Holiday Romance'

by ARavenInTheNight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Just what I want

Congrats on the competition entry and keeping fingers crossed!

This was very sweet and to the point, and despite your fear of it being rushed it turned out superb. There is no need for frolicking around when you have too people with genuine feelings for each other so I endorse the quick culmination you chose.

Gave it 5* and hope to see more of such works from you in the future!

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
For the Contest

Thank you for the encouragement, Captain_Fapulus. There's no way I'm going to do well in the contest but I wanted to have my first contest submission. Perhaps if it was under Erotic Couplings it would fare better but I feel it was better suited for Romance.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Perfect fit int romance section

You have so much more going on here than just a quick shag it would be a shame if you put in the erotic couplings section. And do give yourself at least a bit more credit for the competition, you have talent and be proud of it!

And one more thing I forgot to mention - please do a follow up for I would really like to see how their lives go one once moving in together and making for the lost time.

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
In Regards to Continuation

Thanks again for the support, Captain_Fapulus. Is it permitted though to continue on with characters from a contest entry? I know the rules stated it cannot be multiple chapters entered into the contest itself but is there a loophole in which it is allowed for regular submissions?

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
For continuation

There are no rules ragarding the use of characters created for the the competition. They are you IP and you can use them however you wish. There are some instances where people continued their stories after cometitions as they got great response.

The limitation is intended for the competition so people don't submit stories in several chapter, it eases the proces and makes for a faster reading.

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor
May Continue After All

I might be able to write more about this at a later point. I have other stories to work on so it could be quite awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dick BAM

Dick Exploded.. thank you Jully

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 8 years agoAuthor

For the anonymous user who "exploded", if you actually saw Jully I think the case would be the same. She definitely has that effect so using her for this story worked in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really? Get serious!

He just kissed her for the first time, barely has touched her, and he rolls her over and fucks her ass? With that level of relationship skills no wonder he is a depressed, neurotic mess.

Aside from that, as you wrote, the writing could have stood more work to smooth out the choppiness

Not a bad first draft, but not a finished product suitable for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs some passion.

The description of the sexual acts is mechanical, it needs some passion and emotion. It felt like I was reading about how to rebuild a transmission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARavenInTheNight@ARavenInTheNight
Ironically last updated saying I was returning to work on stories five days before starting a job with long hours. If you stumble on this, I'm working primarily on fantasy stories. There's currently no interest from any of you in my continuing the series' I have submitted befo...

SIMILAR Stories