All Comments on 'Holiday Santa Incest'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He should knock both young cunts up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load...........

Utter rubbish lol. I look forward to the rework for next Christmas.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

YES, the old guy was able to produce a real sperm load. God bless you and keep you alive for next years installment when our protagonist undergoes a sex change to challenge her Dad to a pissing contest. Stay tuned but it might be a good idea to bring a face towel.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Why would a girl like her EVER go off the pill? Ever heard of Plan B? What is the girl smoking?? ~~ JBE

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Well dear JBE, to answer your first question, pills have side effects. Weight gain, dizziness, spotting, nausea, sore breasts and headaches are the common complaints. Fortunately they often reduce once the body gets use to the pill. i've had girlfriends who after starting the pill found it so unpleasant that they returned to condoms or blow jobs until the fear of pregnancy diminished. I had one long time consort who had a latex allergy and could not bare the pill's' side effects; she refused anal as well. I often came on her magnificent tits! Eventually non latex condoms were the solution but withdrawal was more pleasant. I'm not a great lover of condoms that are never as nice as barebacking. What we need is a male pill so the girls don't have to suffer. Every now and then news of such a medicine is flaunted by the press but it never seems to arrive at the drugstore.

As for plan B or smoke I'll let you further elucidate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...