Holiday Shopping

Story Info
Mommy and son go shopping, can't wait to enjoy their buy.
1.8k words
4.11
47.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author and characters depicted are over 18.

***

I've been feeling really down the last couple of days. For reasons I won't get into I cut off online conversation with D.

He's adorable: tall slim dark and has a sweet mischievous look to him. He's half my age and I'm married, but I still want him so badly. He's been starring in all my fantasies lately.

Today I imagined contacting him and asking him to meet me for coffee at the Mall. It's Black Friday, among the busy shoppers who would notice a mother meeting her son for coffee?

He arrives with his hair disheveled looking like he just rolled out of bed. His dark eyes smiling and full of mischief. I reach up to hug him, my first touch of him is electric. He hugs me tightly and I inhale his wonderful smell. I whisper "mommy missed you" into his ear, and I feel his penis get instantly hard against my hip. "I've been thinking of you every day mommy" he whispers back.

We sit down and I say "I'm sorry, I couldn't keep away, and I couldn't stop thinking about you". He leans in close and confesses "mommy, I've cum every day looking at your pictures" "Me too baby, I keep looking at your beautiful face. You make me ache. Can you forgive me?"

"Don't be sorry mommy, I'm so glad you want to meet me. I'll do whatever you want mommy" I touch my hand to his cheek and stare into his eyes. They are like molten chocolate- I could climb in and die happy. It's in that moment I decide to go forward with my plan.

"I need your help with some shopping" I announce as I stand up and grab his hand. "Come with me"

We walk down the mall, I have my arm tucked through his to be less obvious that we are more than a mother and son. He has his coat folded over his arm in front of him camouflaging the bulge in his pants.

He blushes as we arrive at our destination, but doesn't resist as I pull him inside. "Welcome" says the young clerk, sizing us up. "Have you heard about our Black Friday specials"? "Yes! That's why I'm here, and why my son is so embarrassed to be shopping with his mom today. I need some new panties." He flushes a deeper shade of red as she leads us to the display.

"I'll let you have a look on your own. Unfortunately our change rooms are closed because of covid so please let me know if you need me to measure you for size. Panties can't be returned." I assure her that I know my size and she wanders away to greet another customer.

"I can't believe you brought me in here" he says under his breath. "How else would you help pick out what you like?' I ask coyly. "What's your favourite color?" "Blue, but I want to see your ass in hot pink".

I quickly sort through the options and hold up some lacy choices. I watch his eyes carefully and keep the ones that make them go wide and his cheeks go even darker red. We pay and head out.

"What now, mommy?" He asks me earnestly. "Let's go drop these at my car. There's something I want to show you."

We walk through the car park silently. I can feel my heart beating faster, and my long winter coat starts to feel overly warm. I'm happy that we can discretely hold hands without the eyes of other shoppers on us. But neither of us wants to speak in case there are unseen people among the cars who might hear us talk.

We get to the bottom corner of the lot. I've parked here purposefully for the privacy and guide him between my SUV and the concrete wall. I glance back, seeing and hearing no one. I unlock and open the door to the back seat. I pull out one of the pairs of pink panties I've bought, and toss the rest of the bag onto the seat. He glances inside the car but doesn't see anything so he turns back to me and asks "what do you want to show me mommy?"

I unbutton my coat and spread it open so he can see that apart from my knee high boots, I'm buck naked. His appreciative smile tells me all I need to know. He takes a quick look around before reaching out his hands and cupping my huge breasts. "Not so fast" I tell him. I step back and slowly step into the panties. "You're going to make mommy really juicy, so I want these panties to get good and dirty so you can take them home and think about me as you sniff and taste them". He smiles widely and watches.

With the panties in place I press them between my lips and feel my moisture soak in. The lace rubs against my clit and I let out a sigh. It feels as good as I had imagined. I reach forward grabbing his coat and toss it inside as well. The outline of his cock is apparent, and I slide my hand along the length pressing gently. "Mmmm, I see you have something for mommy too," I purr quietly. Our hands and bodies quickly tangle as we enjoy our first passionate kiss. I've been dreaming about these lips for days, and they taste even better than I imagined. His hands are all over me, greedily moving from my tits to my ass, then between my legs. He's surprised by how wet my pussy is, the panties are already drenched.

My own hands are equally busy exploring his body touching his tight bum and his flat belly. I slide my left hand into the waistband of his pants, and with my right unfasten the clasp and zipper. I can feel his hair and the humidity of his desire. And finally, after all my fantasies his cock is firmly in my hand. It's perfect. Rigid and meaty, I can feel him shiver at my touch as I gently stroke him.

"Oh mommy", he moans and my pussy quivers to hear it. I slide his pants down his thighs squatting to get my face to his midsection.

I look up at his gorgeous face looking down at me. His cock is so close to my face I can smell him. We lock eyes as I caress his dick with my face. I pause as the tip touches my lips and I smear precum like it's lipgloss. My tongue slowly traces the tip, as I lick him like a melting ice cream cone. I guide him into my mouth maintaining a firm grip as I suck him in. His eyes close, and he shivers, pressing his hips into me. I feel his fingers glide through my hair and grip the back of my head, guiding me forward. His cock thrusts in and out deep in my throat.

Watching his body and face, hearing his moans and coaxing encouragements turns me on even more. I reach down between my legs and stroke my clit through the panties. With my other hand I reach up and fondle his balls. I feel them tense and with a growl he announces he's cumming as his cream shoots down my throat. I continue to suck and swallow until I've taken every drop.

"Oh mommy! That was amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure baby." He reaches down to help me to my feet, and bends to kiss me. I pivot turning my back to him and bend over the back seat. My ass is in the air, an open invitation. I look over my shoulder and tell him to put his tongue to use.

He crouches behind me and buries his face in my crotch. His tongue slips past the panties and finds my clit which he promptly sucks like a soother. Pressing his face into me I feel my orgasm start to build. His fingers slide into my pussy and his thumb presses against my ass. I rock my hips back against him in the rhythm he sets for me. My pussy aches and I can feel the juice start to run down my thighs clearly he loves it as he licks it away.

I feel his hands slide up to my hips and grasp the waist of my panties. He pulls them half way down my thighs where they hang as if in suspended animation. I feel his hands more firmly now, grasp my ass cheeks, and his thumbs part my labia. His tongue lands squarely on my asshole and he licks with excited moans escaping from his lips. His tongue is gentle but strong and I can feel him probing to enter me. My hole opens to him and I feel delightful tingles as his tongue swirls and he sucks my ass into his mouth. His hands are also busy. His right is kneading my ass cheek, holding me in place. His left hand has slid down with his thumb pressed inside against my gspot while the rest of his thumb is laid against my clit. His other fingers have a tight grasp of my mons. His hand bangs slowly against me simultaneously stimulating my clit and my gspot. My senses are a tangled mess of inputs, I feel like I'm losing my mind! With a sudden ferocious spasm I feel my orgasm overtake me, with every muscle expanding and contracting in quick succession like fire crackers in an inferno. I bury my face in the seat to stifle the sound of my shrieks of pure joy.

I can feel his tongue cleaning me as the last pulses of the orgasm subside. I'm wrecked, but find my balance to stand up and turn around as he is standing and pulling his own pants up.

I reach up to his neck sliding my fingers into his thick hair and pull his mouth down to mine for a deep kiss. I can smell my cunt on his face and he looks more beautiful than ever. "Thank you baby, that was wonderful. You've made mommy feel amazing!"

"You taste delicious mommy. Thank you for letting me do that to you"

I smile, and bend down. I slide the panties down my legs and step out of them. They hang from my finger as I offer them to him. "Here baby, take these home with you. You can play with them until we meet again."

He thanks me for both the panties and for reaching out to him. "Don't worry sweetheart," I reassure him "you are always in mommy's thoughts. But this was so much better in person." I hand him his coat, pat his bum and send him on his way. I straighten myself up and rebutton my coat.

As I watch him walk away I feel in a much better mood. This was the best holiday shopping experience yet. I'll have to think of more ways for us to connect!