Holiday Suprise

Story Info
Husband shares his wife with young neighbor.
6.2k words
4.49
56.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers

Short story, common theme, common plot. Man shares wife with friend. Sorry haters, but really, it is just a fantasy.

Christmas Means Sharing

It was Thursday, a cold and windy day after Christmas. Bill and I were finished celebrating with the family. Our out of town children had returned home, leaving us alone on that cold dreary day. We had been so busy that there had been no time to wish our favorite friend and neighbor, Brad, that lives across the street a Merry Christmas. We speak to him often ,but had not seen him much over the holiday. My husband caught him in the driveway as we were seeing off the kids and learned that he had a date for Friday but didn't know what to do or where to take her. Bill suggested that they could come over to our and enjoy some of our good leftovers and maybe a few drinks. Our younger neighbor seemed quite pleased with the invitation and offered to bring the wine.

Brad is a good looking mid 30s guy and his date Janelle was a little younger than him. My husband, Bill, is 6' 170 lbs, and in pretty good shape for being 52 since he still works out regularly with me. I'm about 5' 7, and according to my husband, I have gorgeous legs, according to my husband, a nice tight ass, and lovely large breasts. My hair is red, trending auburn which means I have a pretty light complexion, my breasts and thighs are "creamy white" and have to stay out of the sun. Also, where most women have dark areolas and nipples, mine are rather pale and pink. Even after raising two children, Bill tells me often that I easily look ten years younger than my 48 years.

Around 5:00 the next afternoon, Brad reluctantly called to cancel as Janelle was not feeling well and wanted to stay home and sleep. We told Brad to come on over anyway and enjoy the evening with us. Otherwise, all our leftover turkey and fixings would just go to waste. Having no alternative plans, he accepted and soon joined us. We sat in the living room snacking on dessert after dinner and sipping wine on the couch and I got a little tipsy. "You wine choice was pretty good Brad. I'm definitely feeling it," I admitted. For some reason, whenever I drink a lot, even at my age, my thoughts often turn to sex. Bill knows this and always tries to get me drunk way whenever he can. My mental movies that evening were about the times Bill and I were in bed together fantasizing about having another man join us. When we put a name to our fantasy, it was usually Brad. I loved his long youthful hair that flowed down his back to the top of his shoulders, large hands and deep voice. That, and I fancied the large bulge I could sometimes make out in his jeans. Bill's tool was average, but add that to his skills with his tongue and fingers and he easily satisfied me most of the time.

"More wine anybody?" I asked. We all were feeling warm and comfortable on the couch after dinner, drinking and listening to music and I was hoping our evening could continue. On the way to the kitchen, I glanced around and admired our holiday decorations that were still up, including the mistletoe above the dining room entry. When I returned with fresh drinks, Bill was waiting for me under the mistletoe. He never missed a chance to smooch. Taking the glasses from my hands, he placed them safely on the table nearby and gave me a demure kiss on the lips. I returned his kisses a few more times, not realizing, in my state, that we were lingering a bit longer than what was polite with a guest in our home.

Brad cleared his throat to get our attention, "Maybe it is time for me to leave. Looks like you two have plans for after dinner," and smiled at us.

"Oops, I wasn't thinking and got carried away." my husband answered. Then, he surprised me, "Sorry, we are being rude. Darcy is still under the mistletoe. Maybe she deserves a kiss from you too!"

"What are you doing husband?" I thought, but said nothing and managed a smile to let Brad know that it was o.k. with me. I knew from our bedroom fantasy talk that Bill wouldn't mind at all and would be teasing me later in bed about it. Knowing him, he was probably already trying to hide a "stiffy."

Brad looked at both of us and considered his invitation. We were all just having fun, feeling nice and relaxed, and a little less inhibited from all the wine. "Sure, how can I pass up an invitation like that? It's the neighborly thing to do," he chuckled and got up from the couch.

As I watched Brad walk toward me, I wondered with a little trepidation what he would do. At first he just gallantly gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Then Bill quickly twirled me around to take another turn, saying, "I can do better than that!" and French kissed me in right in front of our friend, parting my lips with his tongue while pulling me tight to his chest with his hands on my bum. "Much better!" Bill released his grip and turned me around to face Brad. "Your turn!" he challenged.

Brad said, "ok, I can do this!" and reached behind my shoulders as he tilted his head down to my expectant lips and leaned in as if to really kiss me.

With closed eyes and slightly open mouth, my lips, for the first time in many years, touched another man's lips in a romantic way . Our bodies barely touched except for his hands demurely holding my shoulders and my breasts barely touching his young chest. I inhaled the scent of his manly cologne as his youthful lips molded to mine for a few seconds although it seemed like much longer. I felt tingly and got somewhat aroused from the plutonic kiss. It fueled the fantasies my husband and I had shared for a long time. Opening my eyes before Brad did, I caught Bill watching us in a mirror with a hand in his pocket, repositioning his obvious approval. He was no doubt getting fantasy fueled for later.

After Brad and I broke our first real kiss, Bill spun me around again. "My turn!" he said before he kissed me again. This time we joined together, sharing arousal and real passion, open mouthed, letting our lips and tongues entangle until our friend had to cough again to get our attention.

"Oops, sorry, got carried away." Bill spun me again towards Brad and told him, "Your turn!" It had suddenly become a competition, and I was the game!

When Brad and I faced each other, his hands found my waist to draw me closer. I reached behind Brad's neck and pulled him down to my face as I planned to kiss him longer and more seriously this time. As our mouths joined together, I hoped for a sensual kiss like I had just shared with my husband that stood behind me. I was hyper aware of my boobs that were flattened against those young hard muscles. My husband and I had fantasized many times about sharing me in bed. I never thought I could go that far, but letting Bill watch as another man held and kissed me was often discussed as a safe, but real alternative. And, now it was really happening! Bill loves to tell me how wonderful my lips are and what a good kisser I am. Also, I knew how hot he could get imagining what it would be like to watch me make out with another man. He told me once that he often enjoyed orgasms masturbating to that fantasy. I was getting hotter by the second knowing how much I was turning my husband on for later in bed. After smooching with this lovely young body pressed against me, I was going to need my husband's best skills.

Before Brad and I finished our first long and sensual mistletoe kiss, Bill moved behind me to lift up the back of my hair and nibble on my neck, which he knows can drive me nuts. I moaned softly into Brad's mouth before releasing him so I could turn around and kiss my husband again. "Your turn!" I said as sexily as I could manage being somewhat out of breath. Bill pulled me tight and gave me another full wet tongue kiss, trying to outdo our friend. I went a little limp when Brad begin to kiss the back of my neck, copying my husband. Then he ran his thick moist hot tongue all over my neck and behind the lobes of my ticklish ears. That sent shivers up and down my body and tingles to my very wet pussy. My knees were weak and would have buckled but for the two strong men that held me close between them.

I had one arm around my husband's neck and reached around with the other to pull Brad tight behind me. His waist was now joined to my butt, and the three of us moved in a sensual rhythm. I rubbed my belly into my husband's growing erection. With growing passion and pleasure, I felt Brad's growing cock press into my butt cheeks.

Four hands now roamed around my body, but they still avoided my private places. I alternated back and forth several more times between the two men, enjoying the sensational arousal of two erections pressing into me while accepting wet, open mouthed kisses from both of them. I love kissing, and this was major kissing. I knew Bill always loved the feel of my lips and the way I could dance my tongue in his mouth and by the very large bulge he pressed into me, I knew that Brad felt the same. I was in heat, burning with desire and could feel my juices soaking through my panties as I rotated between them.

My nerves were on fire and senses heightened by these two men that continued to kiss and share me. I knew we were only making out, but it was as close as I'd ever been in my life to having sex with two men at once. I salivated with desire for the dicks that were fully extended now behind their zippers and pressing into my tummy and my ass. Hot and horney, I explored Brad's mouth, then drawing his tongue into my mouth I sucked and teased it like a small cock. My eyes were closed and enjoyed his tongue lingering between my teeth. Swirling my tongue around his, I explored its texture and shape. Then my tongue penetrated back between his lips, into his mouth and I kept it there, wiggling and teasing. Bill and I love kissing like this when making love. Sometimes it was the little extra he needed to come. I was doing the same now with Brad and melted with the sexuality of the experience.

The three of us moved together as one hungry animal. It was amazing! I could have kept touching and kissing like this for hours. Turning to face Bill for his turn and kiss him once again, I felt Brad from behind move his hands around and explore my body with more daring, close, but not quite touching my intimate places. Correcting this omission, Bill, finally to my relief, grabbed Brad's hands and moved them to my breasts and position them so he could squeeze my breasts with Brad's hands. It was electric! Soon Brad was squeezing my breasts on his own which allowed my husband to explore the dampness between my legs. Bill and I moaned our passion into each other's mouths. I got weak and wobbly again. Bill was squeezing the heat and desire that leaked through my jeans while our youthful young friend continued to caress my breasts and tweak my very erect nipples through my blouse from behind.

Bill reached his hands around me to cup and squeeze my hips while we kissed, pressing me hard into Brad's hardness that rested between them. I was barely aware when Bill slid his hands up beneath my loose fitting blouse to find and unbuckle my bra. It just seemed natural. He managed to slip my babies out so Brad's hands could fondle my breasts through my blouse. I was in a daze and unable to react when suddenly Bill lifted my blouse and bra, in one smooth motion, over my head to leave me standing there, topless, between them. "OMG! I am naked from the waist up!" I suddenly realized, "and making out with my husband and another man!"

I was too horney at that point to stop what they were doing, so I just went with it. If Bill was o.k. with this, so was I and I planned to fuck him raw later in bed for pulling my shirt off like that. Showing him the consequences of his actions I turned my bare chest around to face Brad. I wrapped my arms around his solid chest and buried my lips in his, mashing my bare ample breasts and sensitive protruding nipples into his muscles. We smooched for a few seconds before he filled each of his hands with a breast, broke our lip lock and bent over to take one hard pink nipple into his mouth to tongue and suck it. Then he rewarded my other nipple. I was electrified and shaking a little after feeling the first mouth, other than my husband's touch my nipples in many, many years. A fire was burning between my legs and my panties and jeans were soaking through.

Bill calmly turned my head around to the side so he could kiss me. "You are so beautiful," he told me. His lips shared my passion and desire while Brad feasted on my breasts. I loved feeling his wet mouth take turns with each breast as he sucked and teased my nipples. The touch of his tongue swirling around and flicking my nipples went straight to my pussy, so hot now, and soaked my panties. I loved that my husband had repositioned his dick in his jeans so I could better feel his erection press in to me.

"Maybe it was time to end this," I thought. I wanted that erection inside me NOW, in the worst way!

I felt some sympathy for Brad for needing to send him home alone with a hard on just so Bill could take me to bed and finish what he started and tried to plan a way to break it to him. My plans changed when my hubby, again before I could react, unsnapped the top of my jeans and pulled them down my legs along with my soaking panties. Evidently our evening with Brad wasn't over yet, "Yay!" I shouted inside. With my husband's help, I boldly stepped out of my jeans and shoes and stood completely nude under the mistletoe with two handsome men, and admired the scene in a nearby mirror. I looked very sexy, I thought, and the view was hot, better than any of Bill's porno flicks!. They seemed more shocked than I was, just standing there, staring at my naked body, and not sure what do next. I had to take their hands and lead them to the couch in the living room. It was kind of charming. They followed me like puppies. We sat on the couch with me in that middle and I placed one leg in each of their laps and put my arms around them. Then I just closed my eyes and lay back, pulling them to me. Bill was first to recover. He found my mouth and sucked my hungry searching tongue like he had under the mistletoe. Brad followed his lead and went straight to my boobs, fondling and kissing them again. Someone's hand - My eyes were closed remember? - slid between my open legs and plunged two fingers easily into my soaking, aching pussy.

Bill whispered to me, " What do you think Sweetheart? Do you like two mouths and four hands roaming on you at the same time?"

All I could do was moan and hump the hand that prodded me for his answer. That meant Yes!

"Do you want more?" he asked. I really couldn't understand why he bothered asking. After all, I was laying naked between two men, with a hand up my pussy and panting... I nodded my head. "Tell me... Tell Brad what you want."

I opened my eyes and tried to focus them for a second then took a breath. "I want you inside," I begged, "both of you, please! I'm so horney I could fuck a football team!"

Bill looked at Brad and said, "If you're game buddy, it is o.k. with me!" They released me and stood up to get undressed. I kept my eyes open and enjoyed watching the men that had me so wet and horny, quickly shuffle off their clothes.

Two hard cocks were now pointing straight at me. I must have been staring. Bill saw the hunger in my eyes and knew what I needed. He suggested, "Go ahead. Take his cock, Hun...touch it!" I reached out and wrapped my fingers around Brad's large engorged twitching member, the first penis other than Bill's that I had touched in many years.

It was rock hard in my hands as I pulled him closer, tracing his veins and crowned head with my eyes and fingers and cupping his large ball sack. Brad's cock was larger than Bill's, a full seven and a half or eight inches. I'm not really a fan of extra large ones, but this one was perfect. Bill's eyes went wide when I captured his cock too. With one in each hand, I pulled them towards me, drawing them closer to my open mouth, teasing them with my intentions. The pained, expectant look in their faces was priceless as I paused with my lips and tongue just inches away from them.

Bill loves the way my lips and tongue feel when I suck him and often begs for a "blow job". Now he was going to have fun watching Brad enjoy my skills! I winked at my husband and pulled Brad's cock to closer to me first, brushing his dick against my parted lips and planting a few kisses on the head of his sweet tool. Then I ran my tongue up and down his shaft before I took just the head of his cock into my mouth to suck and swirl my tongue around it. I was so pleased with myself when I saw the smile on my husband's face as I tried to push every bit of Brad, that could fit, into my mouth. I sucked him in and out while pumping his shaft with one hand, until I felt his balls started to draw up and I was afraid he might lose his balance. Men don't really come well standing up.

Brad groaned, "Oh god, that feels so good..."

"You look so hot and sexy sweetheart with that cock in your mouth!" Bill told me. Before my jaw got too sore from Brad's extra size, I pulled my husband close and replaced Brad's cock with his for a spell. I alternated between them, pleasing them both, savoring the moment and the pride of satisfying two cocks at the same time. My husband thought it cute that my mouth watered while I slurped and some saliva dribbled down my chin. Once, I even put both their cock-heads in my mouth at the same time. I don't think they liked it all that much, but I sure did. My pelvis was aching and my pussy was soaking the couch. I decided that it was my turn again.

Reading me like a book, Bill said, "Maybe you would like Brad to taste you now sweetheart?" Bill tells me often that I taste wonderful, and of course, I love to be eaten. He can make me come with just his mouth and fingers. I reward him afterwards for his efforts when he gets to pound me hard and fast.

I may have stuttered a bit before managing to say, "Y-Yes, I think I do." It sounded funny and I almost laughed. My jaw were a bit stretched after all...

I leaned back again against the couch and closed my eyes in anticipation. Bill sat across the room in chair so he could watch and take a few pictures with his phone. Brad knelt down to kiss my tummy and run his hands up and down my creamy white legs. "Extra creamy because my juices had started to leak down my thighs," I noticed. I felt his large warm hands push my legs apart. His warm wet mouth traced lines across my tummy, in and out of my belly button, kissing and licking, moving his mouth closer to my fire, my pussy. Finally he found my mound and teased it, nipping at my short sparse pubic hair. Soon his mouth and tongue discovered my inner thighs. He took his time teasing me some more before finally advancing to my love tunnel. I opened my eyes to check on my husband and make sure he still approved. He had put his phone down and his eyes were glued on what Brad was doing to me. The erection he held in his hand told me all I needed to know.

I caught my breath and froze when Brad's soft wet tongue, probing at the bottom of my slit, plowed upward between my moist pussy lips and swallowed my clit. Brad attacked my slippery mess, first sucking one pussy lip and then the other. He ran his long tongue up and down between my lips, not dwelling enough on my hard, needy and protruding clit. My pussy was so wet I could hear the slurping noise he made as he tried breathe. I pulled his head tighter to me, which didn't make his breathing any easier. Our friend sank his tongue deep into my pussy as deep as he could manage, trying to fuck my pussy with his tongue like a small cock, working it in and out. His lips bounced against my clit with every stroke.

Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers
12