Holiday Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill couldn't just watch any longer and decided to participate. He sat beside me and alternated between kissing my mouth and breasts while Brad licked and sucked my pussy and clit. Brad found a way to insert a finger or three deep in my pussy while he sucked and nibbled on my clit. His fingers tapped a staccato rhythm on my G-spot while he flicked his tongue rapidly across the sensitive exposed tip of my clit. I placed one of my hands around my husband's head, crushing his face between my breasts, while the other hand pulled Brad's head even tighter against my tingling crotch. I tried to breathe, moaning, making cat sounds and begging for release and orgasm.

I was flaming hot with desire and the need to come! I gasped for a breath when I could, squeaked and mewed, as my hips pushed back and rocked against Brad's busy mouth. I gripped them both tight as I arched my back, threw my head back and came wildly with Bill's mouth sucking a nipple, Brad's fingers pumping inside me, and his tongue banging my clit. Pleasure pangs and pulses washed across and throughout my body, sending tingles to my toes and fingers, till my little knob was too sensitive to touch anymore. I had to push both men away for a moment to gather myself, intending to rest a bit, but Bill's dick and Brad's cocks were erect and staring at me, hard and eager to please. They twitched when I reached out to caress them.

It was an erotic and sensuous moment, frozen for me in time and memory. Both cocks were in my hands as they throbbed and pulsed as I squeezed and pulled. I was still tingling from my monster orgasm. My pussy was dripping juice and saliva on the couch. Bill knew me and knew that I would want and need to feel a hard cock soon in my pussy after coming like that. He was right, but I wanted both dicks inside me, and soon! And, I wanted the big young one first!

Bill looked knowingly into my eyes while speaking to Brad, "You can fuck her first Brad, if you like, with my permission." He did know what I needed! "You can be first! I'll take sloppy seconds!" My sweetheart helped me stretch out comfortably on the couch, even pulled my knees apart to make room for our friend's big dick!

Brad wasted no time, as horny as he was, and moved up between my spread legs. He grabbed his cock, and rubbed the head across my wet pussy lips to make sure it was lubricated and ready for his larger size. I raised my head so I could watch as the first new cock in many years massaged my clit and lips. He worked his cock head between my legs, stroking up and down between my wet slick pussy lips slickening his tool, preparing for his first thrust into my body. Bill was staring wide eyed at me again. I could see his dick jump up and down, anticipating the show I was about to give him. That was such a thrill. I loved him so much and knew he wanted this almost as much as I did.

Brad finally dipped just the head into my pussy. My lips and tunnel stretched around the head of his larger wider cock. It was a little painful at first, but he knew to hold it there for a moment while my body adjusted to it. I could feel his mushroom tip twitch with desire to fill me fully. Then with one thrust he pushed the entire length into my slick sloppy hole, stretching me and filling me with his new longer, larger cock. I probably squeaked like a toy when his pubic bone mashed against mine, letting Bill know how good it felt. Our friend paused again while I savored the feeling of being filled and allow me time to adjust to his size and tight fit. His cock pulsed and my pussy sparked with little tingles as mini orgasms squeezed and twitched with him.

Brad started to move his cock in and out, up and down and side to side, skillfully touching and filling every corner of my pussy, reaching spots that had not been reached in years. My breasts filled his hands and somehow his mouth was able to reach down to suck and slather first one nipple and then the other while keeping up his rhythm, something only and younger fit man could easily do. I felt electric tingles of pleasure from my nipples to my pussy. Knowing how these two men lusted for me, and that I was the object of their lust, was hot and wickedly exciting. I felt the rush that signaled another explosive orgasm was on its way.

At that moment came a wicked thought, "Maybe I should fuck with a cock in my mouth and a dick in my pussy at the same time! Just like the dirty movies Bill likes to watch with me!"

I managed breath enough to say "Bill, I love Brad fucking me baby, but I want you inside me too! Can I have your cock in my mouth." Bill wasted no time and quickly brought his cock over to my mouth. I wrapped fingers, lips and tongue around his hard rod and he pushed it in. For the first time in my life, I had a cock in both my pussy and mouth at the same time.

I enjoyed my power and control over two horney men as I sucked on my husband's approving cock while my pussy was pounded. Bill withdrew his throbbing cock, wet from my watering mouth, and kissed for me for a few seconds before filling my mouth again with his love tool. Brad's hungry mouth continued to damage my nipples and his hard cock pounded my pussy. All combined to bring me closer and closer to the brink.

Bill then said, "Baby, make Brad feel as good as you make me feel, squeeze him with your sweet pussy, make him fill you with his come like I'm going to fill your mouth!" My husband took over my job and pumped his dick with his hand. I grabbed his shrunken balls and could tell that he was about to fill my mouth. Knowing my husband wanted to come while watching another man pound and plant his seed in me was an incredible turn on. I wanted Bill to enjoy this moment of lust and freedom as much as I did, but I stayed his hand and made him wait a little longer. "Not yet Baby. My turn first... Oh God, I need to COME!" My mind went blank and I floated in the moment.

I lifted Brad's head from my damaged nipples with both hands and brought his mouth to mine, burying my tongue in his wet mouth, hoping he didn't mind the salty taste my husband had left there, and began to thrust my tongue in and out between his lips, fucking his mouth with my tongue as he fucked my pussy with his cock. His thick wet tongue worked around mine as I grabbed his strong shoulders and held him tight. He shared the taste his and my husband's pre-COME while I feasted on my love juice that still clung to his lips and mouth. It was another surreal moment. All that mattered to me, was my desire to be pounded, hard and COME.

Brad lifted me up with both hands, taking an ass cheek in each hand, pulling my legs up under his arms, and held me as he pumped his cock into my pussy. I love it when Bill grabs my butt like that and fucks me. It tells me that he is ready to come. I wrapped my ankles around Brad's slick sweaty young butt, and began to fuck back, pulling him into me. My pelvis matched his strokes up and down, pumping and milking his cock. My pussy tingled and pulsed over and over with what I call a "pre-orgasm" as my legs forcibly pulled him harder into me.

I loved the moment when my husband comes in me, love knowing that my body is giving him such intense pleasure, and now I wanted Brad to do the same. I wanted him to lose control fucking me while I lost control. I wanted to feel him fill my pussy with his hot sperm. My pelvis rocked up and down to match his thrusts, and I began to lose control.

"Oh god Brad," I said, "you feel so good inside me, fuck me, fuck me good, fuck me and come in me." Bill really loves it when I talk dirty like that. I could see him staring at us with his mouth slightly open, moving his hand slowly up and down his leaking rod, waiting for his turn.

My pussy began to tingle and push against Brad's cock as he punished my clit with his pubic bone and stretched my love tunnel. I was close, so close and needy. I inhaled his tongue deep in my mouth and began to suck it again like a little cock, teasing the tip of his tongue with mine.

His body tensed and muscles flexed, his hands squeezing my buttocks. He lifted his face from mine and drove his cock even harder to the depths of my pussy and groaned "I'M COMMING IN YOU."

"YES, YES" I said, "COME IN ME, I WANT YOU TO COME IN ME." I felt Brad's muscular ass between my legs tighten and clench as he drove his cock into me over and over. "Ummmph," he groaned and the mouth of his cock opened, flooding my tunnel with his come. My pussy became even hotter and wetter as his slippery sperm filled me. I was flooded with this man's come. I loved the feel of his sperm and my juices oozing out of me, no doubt wetting the couch.

Knowing how much I pleased Brad, the strength that he was coming in my pussy, and seeing how pleased my husband was, staring at us, was the final trigger. "I'M COMING TOO! PLEASE DON'T STOP!, oh, oh, ahhhh." escaped from my lips as I finally released an avalanche of desire. I couldn't even breathe as shock waves rolled across my body, exploding from my releasing pleasure. Over and over tingles and contractions tried to push out his still hard but slowly deflating cock. I arched my back, grinding my clit up and down on his pubic bone, attempting to grind out every last pulse of pleasure while the head of is cock still twitched deep against the walls of my pussy. I wanted to squeeze him with every muscle in my body, as my body responded in orgasm beneath him.

I thought our shared orgasm would never end, but eventually we slowed down, sweaty, out of breath and breathing heavily. After a a final thrust against my pubic bone to deposit the very last drop of sperm he could squirt into my body, Brad's well used, deflated cock finally slipped from between my lower lips.

As Brad rolled off of me, I looked over at Bill. His cock was hard and it's head glistened with precum. "Now it's your turn Baby! Come here."

Bill told me later that had been hottest thing he had ever seen, the most erotic moment of his life, watching me come with Brad. He mounted me and easily buried his cock to the hilt with one push into my soaked pussy. I could barely feel him as he entered me, as stretched and slippery as I was. My husband kissed and played with my tongue, the same way that Brad had just moments before. It was his turn to taste the flavor of the three of us and talk dirty to me, "How do you like two men wanting you, two cocks in your pussy, two men making love you?"

I grabbed his head and stuck my tongue in his mouth to stop him from talking then wrapped my ankles behind his knees and ground my pussy against his pelvis, "Yes I liked it, you big dummy! Now just shut up and fuck me."

The thought of both these men coming inside me, their come mixing together inside my hungry pussy, brought me quickly to another peak. Bill thrust hard into me and grabbed my ass just as Brad had done. Watching Brad and me had turned Bill on so much that I knew he wouldn't last long even if he couldn't feel much in my slippery stretched love tunnel. Hyper aware of all that I had experienced with both of these men as my husband pounded out his orgasm uncontrollably into me, sent me over a cliff with another shuddering orgasm. I groaned and milked his cock with a quaking pussy, He groaned, "I'M COMING, I'M COMING," as we met together in a shuddering, pounding heap and I felt his added juices flowing down my crack onto the couch as he filled me up

Bill eventually rolled over and stood up carefully to give me some room to dry off and relax. He was kind enough to get us all some warm wet rags from the bathroom to clean up with and even brought a towel for the couch. The three us were sweaty, smelling like sex and exhausted. Finally I stood up to wrap my arms gratefully around each of them, to embrace and kiss my two lovers for the evening and savor the flavor and smell of sex on them.

Brad got dressed while thanking us for an unbelievable night. Then we followed him naked to the door to say good night. Bill awkwardly shook his hand, and I hugged him at the door, wanting to kiss him once again. As Bill watched one more time, our friend wrapped his arms around my sweaty naked body to squeeze my butt cheeks and pull me into his muscular body, almost like he had when we fucked earlier. When I opened my eyes after our smooch, I was tingling again. Bill was already at half mast, almost ready for another round, after watching our erotic goodbye kiss.

"Thank you guys for the best Christmas present ever!" Brad said, "It looks like you may still have some more celebrating left to do," and winked at me as he parted.

I turned and hugged my husband after closing the door. "Can we do this again soon Hun, or do I have to wait another year?" I asked him as I wiggled his erection against my belly.

"Well," he answered, "there is always New Year!" as he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

12