Holiday Tarts Pt. 03

Story Info
Last part of Benidorm fun.
3.3k words
4.74
10k
10
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey and I enjoyed a quiet evening following our afternoon fun with Mags and Jeff. We soaked up a few more rays by the pool, before heading out for a nice evening meal and a few quiet drinks. The same groups of young guys and girls were out and about, and other than a couple of dances nothing sexually happened that night.

At breakfast the next morning we sat beside Jeff and Mags, chatting over the naughty fun we had enjoyed the previous day and making plans for that evening.

Tracey and I were ready for another good cocking, and looking forward to getting our hands on Mags again as well. They had spoken to Jose the night before and he had jumped at the chance to join us for some fun.

He told them he had a friend that he was bringing along as well and this was agreed on after chatting with Geoff. They decided they could do with another guy to help them manage to satisfy myself, Tracey and Mags.

During the day Tracey and I enjoyed some more sunbathing, then after a light evening meal we made our way to our room to get ready. Tracey opted for a tight fitting, figure hugging, white mini dress, white wedge style heels and she went bare legged, braless and knicker less. Her big tits practically spilled out the top of the mini dress. Pure sex on legs.

I went for a very short, black mini dress, seamed, black, hold up stockings, strappy sandal style heels and like Tracey I went commando, wearing no knickers or bra.

We were both very horny getting ready, looking forward to enjoying Geoff's long cock again, and anticipating Jose being a 'hung stud.' as well.

We met Mags and Geoff in the bar area for a drink before we headed out. Mags looked stunning, for a lady of sixty-five. Her big,tanned fake tits were barely contained within the tight-fitting dress that she was wearing. Her cleavage looked stunning. Her dress was blue in color, with a light stripe running through it. Like Tracey, she had also gone bare legged to show off her tanned, toned legs, and we would later find out that she also had gone completely knicker less.

Geoff flirted outrageously with all three of us, telling Tracey she looked absolutely stunning in her tiny white dress and that he was amazed that her big tits were staying in place. She told him she hoped they would be out later and getting plenty of attention.

We had agreed to meet Jose and his friend away from the hotel, and they were going to be taking us to a nice secluded bar they knew for a few drinks, before heading back to Jose's apartment for some fun.

We headed out and Jose and his friend were already waiting for us in the dimly lit bar. Jose was a tall slim guy, in his fifties and divorced. He had silver hair, immaculately combed and he was dressed very swarthy in a light suit and shirt. He was very dishy indeed.

His friend looked a little older, maybe in his early sixties, and was a bit on the shorter side, but he was very muscular, and it turned out he was a retired gym instructor. He had jet black hair and a small goatee beard, not my favorite look but handsome in a very rugged way.

We met and chatted, with both guys giving us plenty of compliments and openly eyeing us up. Their English was excellent, obviously with a slight accent, but way better than my Spanish. Once we had some drinks, the talk got around to the fun Jose had enjoyed over the years with

Geoff and Mags.

He called her his "Sexy English lady," which Geoff laughed at saying she was, "No lady." Jose and his friend (Alejandro) both chuckled saying maybe we weren't ladies but we were certainly, 'sexy English women.'

Tracey and I laughed back telling them we were Scottish but would accept the sexy as a compliment.

I was sat next to Jose with Geoff already pawing over Tracey whilst Alejandro got to grips with Mags. Nothing too heavy at first, just some light touches and some kissing. It must have looked very odd, three couples sitting snogging in a booth, especially with the age differences.

I had my hand on Jose's leg gently rubbing it and he was already tongue deep in my mouth, and had one hand gently stroking my thigh. We had met only minutes before and now we sat snogging the face of each other. On looking over at Tracey, Geoff was manhandling her big tits, as they struggled to stay inside her dress and Alejandro and Mags also enjoyed a wee kiss. Both of their wet tongues visible on breaking up from their snog.

On breaking the kissing and fondling, we decided to have a dance, with Geoff sitting it out, so Tracey, Mags and I were accompanied by the two Spanish guys onto the dance floor. We bopped along to a slow, samba style tune, with Mags gyrating well. Tracey was soon sandwiched in between the two guys as they paid her special attention. Her ass and tits were getting a good groping on the sly as she gyrated and ground her arse into their crotches.

Two hard-ons were evident in their pants as they took it in turns to have Tracey's arse grinding into their stiffening cocks. Her mini dress was now revealing a lot of thigh and she struggled to keep it from riding up and fully exposing her bare arse and cunt. Her tits spilled out the front and, at one point, one of her tits actually popped out from the dress covering. Both guys took delight at that pawing at it and tweaking her nipple before she popped it back inside the dress.

It was then my turn to be treated to the same, with my mini dress riding up to show my stocking tops in no time at all. Jose had his hands on my legs lifting one up to see more. I did nothing to stop him, feeling like an utter slut letting these two men grope me and display me to anyone watching. I copied Tracey in grinding my cunt back against their hard cocks, both now straining in their trousers. I could feel their lengths sliding against my now soaking pussy, as I did so. During the dance I kissed both men unashamedly, exchanging a wet, deep tonguing with both of them.

The dancing had us all thirsty and hot in more ways than one!

Once back at our booth we resumed some nice sexy chat, which became increasingly dirty. Jose and Alejandro asking me about my wedding ring and enquiring as to whether my husband was like Geoff and knew his wife was,'a dirty slut'. Their language was changing as they both got more turned on.

Tracey was being complimented on her big tits and me on my legs and on wearing stockings, "Like a true British slut," Jose added.

I told them of my marriage arrangements with Mike and of the many lovers I had back home in Scotland, and down in the South of England. Telling them of how much I loved, "Big fucking cocks." Mags told them of her regular swinging partners back in Yorkshire, adding that they would be coming up to Scotland to see me and Tracey again and get Mags some extra Scottish cocks as well!

Sitting down this time, we had changed places with Alejandro giving me some attention. He was a brazen bugger, and his hands were soon all over me. By now the atmosphere was highly charged and they knew we were three willing tarts ready for a good cocking. Tracey was receiving more dirty attention from Geoff and Jose was getting to grips with Mags big fake tits and tanned, spread legs.

Alejandro was an excellent kisser and in between slipping each other some tongue he was feeling my legs up. My stockings were now on display as my mini dress was up around my arse and cunt. I was past caring as my aching cunny needed some loving! They all commented on being able to see my glistening pussy, and without any hesitation Alejandro moved his hand up to my fanny and dipped a finger, then two straight up my slimy, wet cunt.

I moved slightly to let him get his fingers deeper, brazenly opening my legs up a lot wider. The position we were in, in the booth, meant that only the others could see me being slowly and deeply finger fucked and my legs spread wide showing my bare thighs and full stocking lengths.

Tracey took this as an invitation and she also let Geoff get his hands up to her cunt, spreading her legs, her dress now up around her waist, with him fiddling around her hard clit. For the next few minutes Alejandro kept at least two fingers up me, sliding them in and out, finger banging me while we continued chatting away. My fanny was aching and really wet by this point and Alejandro was sporting a massive hard on, which I kept feeling up with my free hand.

Our kissing got quite intense, and in between times I licked and nibbled his ear and he responded by doing the same, tonguing my ear as he finger-banged me, as we sat in a corner booth of a bar. I love having a tongue in my ear and also love to tongue a man or woman's ears out too, It was sending me wild. Geoff was now snogging the face off Tracey, with Mags and Jose content watching and gently playing with each other.

Another round of drinks was enjoyed and another dance, this time with Tracey being the centre of attention, between Geoff and Jose. They mauled the hell out of her on the floor, getting to grips with her big swinging tits and slapping her arse, as she ground her arse back into them. It was pretty obvious to anyone watching that we were all going to be fucking and to be honest no one really paid any attention to us. The bar was dimly lit, and others were doing similar in booths and on the dance floor too.

I had some nice feels of two very stiff cocks whilst dancing and again ground back on them. With Tracey and Jose blocking the view, both Alejandro and Geoff actually had fingers up me in the dance area, my dress hiked up and my bald pussy receiving two digits from each of them as they fingered me. Four fingers up my wet, married snatch on a dance floor. Slut heaven. I was fucking gagging for cock by this point as was Tracey.

On returning to our seats I said to Jose and Alejandro, "Are we going back to yours now? Your fucking cocks must be aching and I want them both."

"Err after me again. My pussy is bloody sopping here", Tracey added. "I'm getting triple teamed first." Mags laughed saying she would love to see that, and with this really dirty chat we all headed out of the bar and started the short walk to Jose's apartment.

We stopped for some snogging sessions along the way and behind a secluded car park area all the guys had their cocks out as the three of us took our first mouthfuls of their hard, throbbing meat, that night.

I sucked Jose hard, his cock was fucking massive. Really thick and a good eight inches in length. My mouth struggled to take it all in as I was squatting down in my heels, legs spread, dress up playing with my cunt with one hand whilst wanking and sucking him off.

Tracey was sucking on Geoff's long, thin bendy dong. Again, her legs were spread as she rubbed her clitty. Mags was really going for it on Alejandro. His cock was short and stubby, about five and a half to six inches in length and Mags was deepthroating him easily.

We sucked on the guys for a few minutes, each of them with their trousers and boxers around their ankles. We were desperate for a good fucking and so after enjoying the guys we resumed the walk to Jose's flat.

It was obvious that Alejandro was feeling a bit uncomfortable for some reason, so Tracey and I made a fuss of him on the short walk, holding hands with him and kissing him intermittently. He told us he couldn't compete with either of the other guys cock size, which worried him a bit. We both thought this was really sweet and promised him that he would get some special attention when we got inside. The walk was only five minutes or so, but with all the kissing and groping it took more like fifteen.

Once inside, the action really heated up. Tracey was stripped naked, not difficult as she only removed her tiny dress. As she stood in just her heels, she had Mags and Geoff both sucking on a tit each.

I was stripped down to my stockings and slutty heels, and Mags was soon down to just her really tarty heels too. As the guys undressed, we all played with each other and kissed deeply. Mags tongue was snaking up my cunt as she ate me out, as Tracey and I snogged deeply.

Once the guys were all completely naked, Tracey and I made a beeline for Alejandro. Geoff was fully hard and standing wanking his long, thin, bent cock slowly. Jose was sat watching and his massive thick cock looked fucking great as he fisted himself.

Alejandro's smaller cock was already leaking some pre cum and so Tracey and I knelt on the floor beside a chair and as he sat relaxing, we really worked his short stubby cock over. Licking the length, chewing it and easily getting it right in the back of our throats. We sucked him until he was releasing enough pre cum to let us know he would explode if we kept going, so then once he was on the verge, we backed off.

Mags started working on Jose's massive cock and Tracey and I turned our attention to Geoff. Tracey sat on his face, as he lay on the floor, eating her gaping wet snatch. Her moans and dirty talk spurring us all on. "Eat my fucking cunt, Geoff. Get your tongue up me. Oh god yes."

I was sucking and licking his big balls, rotating them in my mouth the best I could. Tracey then replaced me and I was treated to a really good cunt eating by Geoff. He used his tongue so fucking well on my clit, and really got deep up me with his long, snake like tongue. He then got on all fours and I ate his arse out. Probing his arse with my tongue, snaking it along his crack and sucking on his shit hole. He seemed to love this and Tracey managed to clamber under him and start sucking on his cock, as I ate his ass out.

Mags now had Jose's big cock deep up her wet pussy and was riding him hard, as he sat on a chair. Alejandro moved over and fed her his cock, which she devoured into her mouth.

With Geoff solid as a rock, Tracey sat up on a settee and he mounted her from the front. He pounded into her wet twat, as I managed to balance up on the settee so she could eat my pussy.

It was then each of our turns to receive triple treatment. Tracey being the first.

Alejandro sat on the settee and Tracey eased her arse hole onto his cock head. She slowly lowered her weight down until his five or six inches was buried right up her arse hole. Geoff fed her his cock, which she willingly sucked on, as Jose positioned himself to DP her. He slid his thick, long cock length along her wet slit and then slid it home, easing inch by inch in, until he was balls deep. "Fuck the young slut," Magas was saying, as she and I kissed each other and finger fucked each other at the same time.

Tracey was now being double fucked and had Geoff in her mouth. Her big tits needed sucking, so Mags and I did our best to pay them attention. Her legs were trembling from the size of Jose's cock up her fanny and from Alejandro deep up her arse hole.

With a 'plop' they all withdrew and then it was my turn to get the triplet treatment. I assumed the same position as Tracey had been in, but this time Geoff went up my arse, his long, thin bendy cock buried deep up my shitter. I was creaming like fuck all over Jose's massive cock as he fucked me rhythmically with Geoff. Alejandro was now deep in my mouth, so all my dirty talk was muffled and garbled, as I was fed three cocks.

"Fuck it good. Fuck my cunt," I said as I started to cum. My orgasm was massive all over Jose and sent spurts and splashes of my cunny juice flying all over his length and stomach.

Mags and Tracey were in a sixty-nine eating each other out loudly. Tracey started to climax on Mags tongue and fingers. "I'm fucking cumming Mags, oh god yes, oh god yes!" she blurted out as she bucked against our old friend's face, creaming all over her.

I was loving my DP and as my climax subsided the guys kept going on me. A second smaller climax came quickly. They literally fucked the shit out of me, it was heaven. My legs were trembling and my stockings had been rolled down to my knees. I looked like a well fucked slag, which is just the way I like it.

Mags received the same treatment as the last of the fucking action for the night took place. The guys easily slid up her older, well fucked holes. Jose going up her ass, as her hubby fucked her fanny. Again, Alejandro got the mouth and wanked off all over her face.

As his friend and Geoff DP'd her, he started to cum and shot several really thick spurts and ropes all over her face and hair. The two guys then slipped out of Mags and started cumming too.

Tracey received Geoff's spunk all over her tits again. He couldn't get enough of her, "massive real tits," he said. He shot some excellent strings of pearly, white jizz all over them, coating them beautifully.

I took Jose's load all over my face and hair, as he wanked himself hard and I sucked on him a little bit. His spurts really coating my face and plastering white, thick strings into my hair as well.

Tracey, Mags and I then all enjoyed a really sexy cleaning up session, kissing each other and lapping, licking and devouring all the delicious, salty presents we had received from the guys.

Tracey's tits were licked clean and both Mags and I were similarly cleaned up, save for one or two sticky cum trails in our hair.

It had been a great evening and a wonderful session. We all sat chatting for ages, fully naked again, save for the heels on Mags and Tracey and my still rolled down stockings and heels. Once finished, we showered quickly and the four of us headed back to the hotel, for a well-earned rest and sleep.

It was a great short break and hopefully, once lockdown is over and this horrible virus is under control, Mags and Geoff will get up to visit us In Scotland. Or Tracey and I can go down to Yorkshire to sample some good old-fashioned Yorkshire hospitality and cock.