Holiday Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A click at the door downstairs made her pause. "Kids, I'm home."

"We're upstairs," I shouted down, knowing we had a minute or two. We slowly composed ourselves and I moved to the desk chair for good measure, as Gab moved to the bed. She stayed kneeling on the bed, though angled her legs in such a way that it could have been conceived as sitting comfortably.

"How was your final exam, my handsome boy?" Mum asked after kissing us both on the cheek - one on each side as was tradition.

I cringed when she called me that at the best of times, even more so now. I didn't look Gab's way. "I was just saying to Gabriella that the Clinical Therapeutics exam was a pain, but I think I got through it."

I briefly gave them an overview of what the subject covered at their request but had to laugh when they both became glassy eyed and pretended to nod encouragingly.

"Right, get ready both of you, I'm taking you to a fancy dinner for being so amazing these last few weeks. We've got a fun few days ahead and I don't want my appreciation getting lost in the Christmas fun," I teased. Both my Mum and Sister had huge smiles as they went to get ready, without any protest. Gab shot me a look that I couldn't quite read on the way out. It definitely held lust, but I think there were nerves too.

_

It was a good thing I'd booked somewhere a little fancy. When Gab came downstairs ready to go, I was speechless.

"Gabriella, you look beautiful," Mum exclaimed while I looked on, mute. I might have picked a different word.

"Wow," was all I managed. She was wearing a dark green midi dress, falling just off the shoulders. It was an extremely good look for her that was dressed up but just about not date-night dressed up.

"Men," Mum sighed with a chuckle.

"It's from the fall line, I got a crazy good discount and had been meaning to wear it," she smiled cutely. I could see she was a bit self-conscious at the effort she'd gone to. I thought I needed to do better.

"You really do look gorgeous Gabby; I love your hair like that." She'd straightened it and it suited her.

Mum had the added advantage of needing to dress up and look professional at work given her senior role, so after freshening up, she kept on her white shirt and long grey skirt, showing her shapely curves.

I held the car door open for each of them in turn, receiving beautiful smiles in return and made the drive over.

"Dinner's on me, no arguments," I told them firmly. "I want to thank you both and no women should pay when they look this good."

My compliment was intended to be chivalrous, but I couldn't hide the edge of flirting in my voice. I had to take pause on the drive over to recognise I was openly (if deniably) flirting with both of them at the same time. The last few weeks had certainly made an impact on the way I behaved around them, that was for sure.

When we parked up and walked in, the waiter hurried over and seated us, though not before a few lingering eyes fell on them both. I was glad I'd made an effort too with my suit jacket and smart shirt.

"Gosh, I've got the best dates in the restaurant," I praised.

We made idle chat about how their days were at work and what we were planning to do over the long weekend together. They ordered a bottle of wine to share at my insistence, though I drunk pop as I was driving.

It was during the main course that Gab threw us off-course. "So, are we going to talk about it?"

There was an immediate lift in tension, with Mum and I exchanging a nervous glance. The fact that Gab was being so forthright with the mixed tension between us was surprising and alarming.

"Talk about what?" Mum asked, in a suitably confused voice.

Gab had a shit-eating grin on her face and paused a little before replying. She looked towards our Mum and nodded her head towards me. "Him, starting to call me Gabby even though he's supposed to hate it."

We laughed, quite loudly on my part. The tension of the topic was broken and replaced by relief. Mum grinned too. "It's growing on me," I replied without waiting for something wittier. "Consider it a sign of my appreciation for how much better you're doing."

Mum beamed as she watched our exchange and Gab blushed, going back to her food. "Thanks to you."

Gabby excused herself a little while later, after clearing her plate. Mum barely waited for her to be out of earshot before turning to me. "I'm not sure what you said but it worked better than my attempt. You've really got through to her," she observed with an expression of pride. "She responds well to you."

I agreed. "She's much more herself, I think she's just embraced it."

"She sure had me feeling flustered a few minutes ago with that comment."

"I could tell," I smirked with the confidence of someone with less to lose. "You are going to need to work on your poker face."

"Pot, kettle," Mum shrugged. "The way you're looking at your sister."

She was quiet enough, but it still didn't stop me looking around at the reference to Gab's relationship to me. Mum seemed to enjoy pushing me. But she was right. Gab and I had been looking at each other in a way that was totally inappropriate for the situation, and in front of a family member too.

"Is it weirding you out?" I asked evenly.

"No and yes," she replied slowly. "No, because I want to see my children happy. But also yes, for selfish reasons."

The indiscreet glance from the middle-aged man at the table behind my Mum, told me Gab was walking back towards us. She too flicked her eyes towards the bathroom in warning. Given the dwindling time to close the conversation, I finished the conversation more quickly than I'd intended and without the build-up I'd hoped. "I'd like you to talk to her when you're ready to and have a genuine conversation about what you're both feeling towards me and vice versa."

Mum went to protest - probably to question what I meant, as though she didn't know, but fell silent as Gab sat back down.

"What are you two talking about?" She asked, as I was drawn, yet again, to the curve of her breast in the dress.

"Just the weather and how it's forecast to snowstorm this weekend."

"Sounds ominous," Gab smiled.

You have no idea.

***

The following day, the first of freedom from exams, was spent doing an unbelievable amount of food and Christmas present shopping. The first stop was to the supermarket to buy Christmas food to go in the chest freezer out back, as well as cheese, fruit and fancy dishes to pick at as we decorated the house later that evening. The afternoon was spent shopping for presents and decorations. Exhausting.

Gab and our Mum had shared a bottle of wine with dinner so were quieter than normal in the morning, taking a little while to get going. That suited me just fine as my head was playing out all the different scenarios at play now that I'd overzealously played my hand and told my mum to have a conversation with my sister about... well, some kind of agreement about progressing into an intimate relationship with me.

What the hell was I thinking?

I was certain it would come to pass over Christmas, one way or another. The three of us indoors together for days, drinking, relaxing and having fun? It felt almost guaranteed that the tension would crank up over the holidays until something cracked. Adding to that, the snowstorm approaching seemed like a serious one that would make getting out of the house a real challenge. So much so, I spent the early part of the evening checking for any insulation gaps around the house and making a note to fix them the following day.

We had a light dinner of party food and snacks while we put the tree and decorations up. Gabby laughed and clapped as I spun Mum around and we danced to a Michael Bublé Christmas song. Life was good.

We braved the cold to put some lights outside the house. "I'm seriously putting my life in your hands after multiple glasses of Baileys," I shouted down to the both of them as I wrapped lights around the window frame and trusted them to hold the ladder steady. I got a kiss on each cheek when we flicked the switch and the flashing gold lights brightened up the dark evening.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas," Gabby sung happily, almost skipping back in.

_

Friday morning found us all rising late. Breakfast instead became brunch, after the women took turns in the shower and I got the tools out of the shed.

"Morning bro," Gab announced happily as I trudged back in carrying the start of the predicted snow on my coat. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips casually, as though it was a perfectly normal greeting. I stepped back and looked her over, enjoying how good she looked with her hair up, wearing a tight-fitting top and jeans. "Mums in the shower," was the only indication that us kissing was less than ordinary. "I'll get the food going."

I left her to it and made my way upstairs to get changed. As I got to the landing, the bathroom door opened and Mum appeared, wrapped in just a towel to cover her body and another hiding her dark wet hair. She looked fresh, and beautiful. Flawlessly pretty with her slightly pale complexion and beautiful cheek bones. "Hey," I smiled. "Warm enough?"

She smiled back. "Warmer than you, poor thing. Getting cold, huh?"

"Just a bit," I held my hand out, jokingly threatening to put my icy palms on her warm skin.

She backed off and giggled, catching the towel in the door handle, which almost took the towel with it. She grabbed at the unwrapping towel and caught it to her chest, holding the towel over her sizeable breasts impressively.

"Good catch!" I laughed. "That could have been awkward for the both of us." I had no idea why I said it because a part of me thought: would it really be that awkward given everything?

"Would it have?" She asked evenly, reading my own thought. She knew me well.

I stepped forward, deciding right then I was going to take more autonomy in what was happening all around me. I moved part of the towel out of the way and gripped her breast in my hand. There was plenty of it - my hand closed around it with plenty more breast still on show. Her nipples were large and round. They stood quickly to attention and only at that point did I pause to look at Mum.

She was looking at me in mild disbelief, with her forearm still holding the rest of the towel to her, covering the other breast. I held her stare and she shivered, a little like what Gab frequently did but this time, it was probably the cold hand. "If I tell you to drop the towel, will you?"

She nodded submissively and on that, I stepped back and flicked my finger downwards. She dropped the towel.

What I saw, damn near floored me.

Her curves were out of this world. Her breasts were full and defied belief that they could be that still point upwards so well. Her hips had real shape to them, and her stomach was flatter than it should have been. I knew she looked after herself but that was something else. What struck me more though was what she had done to her body. She had grown her hair out such that her pussy was covered in a well-maintained layer of hair, and her belly button was pierced, like Gabby's was. Most surprising of all was that there was a tattoo running around the top of her left thigh. At first glance, it looked like a rose stem, but I was sure it was a chain.

"Wow," was all I could manage. "You've left me speechless."

"Do you approve?" She asked in a quiet voice. "I can trim if you don't like it?"

I took the question in my stride. "I love it, it's very mature and feminine. The piercing and tattoo is hot too. I wasn't expecting that. Especially the way you went after Gabriella about her piercing."

"One day I'll tell you what the tattoo means," she replied, ignoring my comment.

"I can probably tell," I pointed out.

She blushed and remained standing there. I was conscious of Gabby and that there was no way they'd spoken yet. "Head to your room and wear something that keeps me aroused."

"Yes Sir," she blushed. "As you wish."

My cock was rock hard as I watched her walk to her bedroom and shut the door. As I got to my own bedroom and in a moment of decisiveness, I quickly decided I wasn't going to last the day if I didn't get some immediate release. I was simply too aroused.

When I went back downstairs, Gabby was just finishing up some bacon and Mum was making coffee, wearing a too-short-for-winter floral dress that was cut low and plunging. I could feel myself growing hard again the more I looked at her. So, I sat down at the table after they both refused my offer of help.

Gab dished up the bacon and eggs as Mum poured coffee. "I could get used to this," I laughed, in awe. They both chuckled too but didn't reply either way. It was only Friday and things were already ramping up.

When they joined me at the table, I thought I'd better ensure I was as productive as possible, while I still had sense in my brain. "There's a few things that need mending and making good around the house, so I'll be getting on with that," I announced. "No lounging around while I work hard to keep us warm," I teased. Gab sighed mockingly and winked when Mum wasn't looking.

When all three of us had finished, I insisted on helping them clear up before getting the toolbox and working on the DIY jobs.

Before I left the room, Gab stopped me. "Would you like me to dress up in the same way too?" She asked, with a nod to Mum. It was forthright and the implication was clear. Gabby had voiced what we all knew had been happening.

I nodded; I felt surprisingly relaxed about her being so bold. "Absolutely. What you're wearing is great, but you can do better."

I left it at that and got started around the house. I worked to fill cracks around the windowpanes, fix any damaged skirting and properly insulate the doors. I watched the snow start to set and build up as I worked. We rarely got snow and it was a complete one-off to get a snowstorm, especially so close to Christmas. The news bulletins that had been playing on tv in the background as I worked, was entirely focused on the snow and the ensuing disruption. It seemed driving was still going to be possible, but perilous, so I had the women double check we had everything we need while I finished up.

"Just more alcohol," Mum asked at the end, with a teasing eyebrow flutter.

"And some more sausages," Gab added. Clearly, they had their priorities set.

Gab had changed into a butterfly-print jumpsuit, with shorts that stopped at the top of her thighs and were tight to her. It was significantly more sexual than what our Mum was wearing, and it was bordering on outrageous, with how tight it was to her and how it had the tendency to catch the outline of her lips. I was amazed to see that, as far as I was aware, Mum had not made a comment.

The drive took me longer than I had planned on, and the queues at the store were doubly so. A 10-minute trip took nearly an hour and I was grumpy because of it, when I walked in and emptied the stuff out.

We had a Christmas movie marathon that evening with each of us picking a film. We went from Home Alone, to It's a Wonderful Life, and finally Die Hard. You can probably work out who picked which film. It was quiet and peaceful, as the snow continued to fall outside, now joined by howling wind.

The women sat on either side of the sofa and reclined the chairs so that their legs were stretched out. I had a gorgeous view of both of them as I sat on the armchair to the side of the sofa with some popcorn and kept glancing over every so often. It was still completely unbelievable that I was living with two openly sexual women, who were clearly interested in me, and were seemingly open about it to each other. That it was my mum and sister, felt almost too disbelieving to even consider.

_

We spent Saturday playing board games and occasionally taking breaks to watch the neighbours and their kids playing in the snow. It had come in stops and starts, so was higher than I could ever remember seeing snow outside of my house.

We all sat together around the tv, accompanied by a glass of Baileys each. I kept catching the two of them looking at each other and at one point, considered pressing the matter given it was obvious they had spoken, but I reminded myself how well I knew them and how sometimes it was better for them if they felt they had control in a situation.

At last, at long last, when my excitement, nerves and anticipation had ebbed away and been replaced by tiredness, did Mum turn to me as I re-entered the room from the bathroom. "So, Marco, your sister and I have been talking today and we wanted to let you know where we're at, so you can think on things too. It may not be what you want."

Intrigued but nervous, I nodded. "Sure, what was discussed?" I had even less patience for a slow build to the point, after waiting hours already.

Mum cleared her throat and Gab shifted in her seat. "I think it's rather obvious that both your sister and I are... feeling certain things towards you. What I've been most concerned about is that these feelings don't come between any of us. Gabriella and I both feel the same when it comes to that." Mum looked over and Gab nodded with a serious expression. I nodded too in a polite way of saying please continue. "We know we haven't necessarily made it easy for you, either of us, without knowing what the other has been feeling towards you, until very recently. We both acknowledge that it has been confusing and we've both wanted you to step up and take charge, as you have in every other circumstance, but that wouldn't be fair on you with the implications this big."

I was pretty impressed and pleased by how they had understood that. It was constantly in the back of my mind - how I wasn't taking charge in the way I would have in any other circumstance. Mum had summed the reason up quite well.

Gab then stepped in, giving me the strong impression that this had been rehearsed. "Now its time for us to be direct with you." She took a deep breath as I waited for the sentence to drop.

Would it be that they'd decided it was too complicated, too risky? Or that it would be on the complete other end of the scale, and they wanted to be intimate together too because it would save on conflict?

"While we haven't worked it all out," Gab continued, "we're both willing to share you, separately. And it be out in the open between the three of us. We don't want to fight; we don't want to make you choose between us."

Mum took that moment to step in. "We both feel that in combination, we can see to all of your needs. But the key thing which you need to think through and accept is that we don't want to do it together. Neither of us are attracted to women and we both agree, doing it together does feel uncomfortable, so we would both want it just with you."

"We're also willing to respect each other's space and time with you. What do you think?" Gab finished hopefully.

I look at each of them, to find them both staring at me with the exact same expression. I could definitely see how they were mother and daughter right then.

"I think," I started. What did I think? I spoke exactly as the thoughts and feelings entered my head, and they heard it unfiltered because of that. "I think that could work. I get it, why you don't want to share, for multiple reasons. I think it could still be problematic if I spend more time with one of you over the other. I think it could also be a logistical nightmare. And I mean, does it mean I kiss you both openly? I mean, what's off limits?" I asked rather foolishly in hindsight.

"Well, I still expect you to respect both of us," Mum replied at once. "I'd have thought that went without saying."

"Of course," I quickly cut in.

"Nothing more than a kiss, if all three of us are around. We'll need to respect each other; Gabriella and I will need to be mature about it and accept who you spend the night with. And of course, you need to want to do that."