Holiday Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to laugh at that last part. "Pretty hard to say I don't want to," gesturing to the pair of them and how good they looked.

"We'd like you to take the night to think on it, or longer if you need, and talk to us about it in the next few days?"

I nodded in agreement and just like that, Mum turned the sound back up and I was left with my thoughts.

***

So, what could I do? It seemed inconceivable that I wouldn't agree to the demands. It was almost too good to be true. But I was an organised, logical man, and it seemed fraught with difficulties. I'd used the example of logistics because it was a simple, practical challenge. In hindsight, talking to two feelings-driven people, meant I should have led with the impact of jealousy or all the other emotions that would make a situation like this unworkable, if I wanted to make the point about how messy this could be.

As I worked through the implications, I didn't speak to them about it the next day. It wasn't that I was less than keen. Or that I wasn't insanely aroused by it. I was simply trying to do the right thing and not create lasting damage for our family. I was very aware that it would all go-ahead on my say so, and that was a lot of responsibility.

Both Gab and Mum worked from home for the rest of the week. On Tuesday, I told them I was still mulling over the implications and what we might need to consider. I told them I'd discuss how we could make it work at the weekend, when they had more time. Gabby's winning smile told me she hadn't missed the subtlety of my response about making it work.

When Friday rolled around, the snow had started to melt, the roads were clearing and with less than a week until Christmas, life was back to normal and the stores were back to the usual level of chaos, as I walked around and ticked off the list of grocery items the three of us had agreed on.

We made dinner as a family that evening and drunk the wine I had specifically bought to pair with the fish and to allow for a more open conversation.

"I've been thinking about what we discussed last week and I'm ready to properly talk about it."

"Good," Gab smiled, "because we've done some more talking and so are we. Perhaps we can start?"

"Oh?" I replied, surprised. I filled up my glass and topped theirs up too.

"We know that logistics aren't strictly the problem in a situation like this," Mum started.

"Yeah, if only that was our biggest problem," Gab jumped in with a grin, making us all burst out laughing.

"But it does indicate what we think probably is the problem - the pull on your time and the jealousy that might develop," Mum came back to it once we settled. "Your sister and I both feel, after much discussion, that this arrangement should be more driven towards her, than me. She has a higher sex drive, she's extremely drawn to you and I want my daughter to be happy."

"It's not that this is me being selfish - much- it's just that Mum is drawn to dominant men whereas I'm drawn to well, you," she blushed.

I blushed too. Relief washed over me, that would be a lot easier if the priorities were clearer. "I get you completely and this is already solving a lot of my worries. I want you both, a lot," I admitted openly. "Is there anything else before I go ahead?"

"Well, how about you tell us your worries first and we'll see if there's anything else?" Mum suggested, which I was happy to oblige.

"Okay, how far can I push this around either of you? How assertive can I be day-to-day? What changes?"

To my surprise, they both laughed. "Those questions are basically what prompted our whole discussion. It was the reason we came to this solution," Gab answered with the remnants of laughter in her voice. "We both felt that we need your assertiveness, and we don't really care if it's around the other one of us. If anything, it establishes you're above us both. Whatever you want, we will make sure you have. I won't be holding back with how I want to behave and address you anymore."

Mum felt the need to clarify, though it seemed obvious. "The only real limit is anything sexual. We don't want to be naked or doing anything sexual or anything to that effect, outside of our bedrooms. You're in charge, more explicitly so now. If you can respect that, you will have both of us keen to serve you."

I was speechless. Stunned into silence. My only thought by that point was: sign me up.

"I accept," I told them both, seeing the immediate change to delight. "On one condition."

"Uh oh,"

"Here we go."

I grinned. "That you both discuss and agree who joins me in bed tonight and therefore who joins me tomorrow."

_

I went to bed alone that night, though I wasn't about to sleep, that would be impossible. They'd told me they'd decided who but that it would be a surprise. I had my suspicions on who it would be.

The light was off, and it was pitch-black when the door opened, so I couldn't immediately see who it was. The dim light from the hallway when the figure stepped into the room, showed me who.

"I'm glad it's you," I whispered as Gab's thin body made its way over to me in the near darkness.

"It was always going to be me, wasn't it?"

I nodded but it was too dark for her to see. "I think Mum's happy to wait while you've always been more impatient."

"I'm nervous," she whispered.

I took her hand and gently tugged her to me, moving the covers out of the way. She was wearing a sexy red night dress that stopped just below the bottom of her pussy before finishing with a white lace design that left very little to the imagination.

I lightly whistled. "You look amazing. So red is your preference, huh? Noted."

"Red's the colour for seduction and I want to feel sexy for you." I could barely make her out in the low light, but I had no doubt that with her complexion and gorgeous features, she looked incredible. She looked to have applied make up with her intention to seduce. I could see the mascara making her hooded eyes look intense and welcoming.

"You absolutely do look sexy," I replied quietly to her, before leaning in and kissing her.

She returned the kiss with energy, letting go of herself the more it went on. Yet again, I was struck by just how powerful the kiss was. How much we said to each other through it. I could feel Gab's nerves but also her determination.

"I want to please you so badly," she told me in a stronger voice when we paused for breath. "I don't want to waste another second holding myself back from pleasing you."

Who was I to refuse? I let go of my gentle hold of her face and laid back. "Show me what you want to do then," I encouraged.

Gab moved down, kissing her way down my bare chest with excitement. Her hair was already in a ponytail, and it aroused me knowing it was for this exact purpose. When she got down to my boxers and pulled them away, she gasped.

"You're big, Marco. I'm going to be sore."

Those were not words I expected to ever hear from my sister, no matter how much I had strayed into fantasising about her over the last couple of years. "Take it easy baby," re-assuming the role of caring brother.

"No," she replied forcefully, her eyes piercing through the darkness, "I want to be sore."

I moaned and fell back from leaning on my elbows, looking up to the ceiling. I felt her tentatively lick, then start to grow into it. She licked along my shaft slowly, her hand trying to wrap around it. "I can't even get my hand to fit, I think I'm in love," she whispered.

"Don't give me an ego, this arrangement is already doing enough to risk that," I warned.

"Maybe I want you to get a bit of an ego," Gab countered, and I felt her shrug nonchalantly. "Maybe I like the idea of you feeling like you're better than me." She went back to licking my cock and moved the tip into her mouth.

"I won't last long if you keep talking like this and doing that."

She pulled off, having started to take my cock into her mouth. "Fair warning, I'm probably going to make a mess, since I've never let anyone cum in my mouth before."

She carried on sucking as I lay in stunned silence.

Her mouth was seriously good. I quickly found that energy and enthusiasm could overcome mild inexperience and in no time, with her mouth wrapped around my shaft and the stroking of her hand, almost a year without a girlfriend was rapidly catching up on me.

"Slow down or you'll make me cum!" I warned quickly. I could feel it; it was probably too late.

Gab pulled off and by that point, my eyes had adjusted sufficiently in the darkness to see her properly. Her lips and the areas around it were shiny with spit and dribble. Her makeup had run somewhat down her eyes and stray hairs had fallen out of her ponytail.

"Do it," she begged. "Give me it, it's what I've been fantasising about for the last two years."

She went back to sucking me with renewed energy and her words tipped me over the edge. I emptied more cum into her mouth than I could ever remember. I watched her swallow frantically, then cough, then some spilled out onto my leg and stomach. Gabby recovered and licked up the rest. I was in heaven.

When she was done licking and sucking me clean, she stood up and promised to be right back. When she returned, she cuddled into my waiting arms, and I could smell mint.

"Mouthwash," she answered. "You tasting your own cum is not gonna happen."

"I wouldn't have cared," I shrugged.

"No, I won't have that," Gab replied in a firm tone that told me there wasn't any point in arguing.

We stayed together for a few minutes. Gab was catching her breath judging by the way her chest was rising and falling, while I was lost in admiring her body. When she settled sufficiently, I leaned over and kissed her.

"That was amazing," I told her when we broke away. "I cannot tell you how many times I've had to stop thinking about you doing that over the last year."

"Whenever you want it," Gabby breathed, "you tell me, and we'll come up here. Before dinner, when I'm at my desk working from home, if we're watching something on tv with Mum... oh God," Gabby gasped as my tongue found its way to her pebbled nipple. She was a solid C-cup, but I was drawn to her nipples which were small and beautiful, sitting proudly on her breasts.

I could tell immediately that they were sensitive, just from how quickly Gabby's breathing changed. She gasped and moaned, as I licked them. When I took one in my mouth, encircled it with my lips and flicked my tongue hard against it, she bucked and exclaimed a rather loud "oh fuck!".

I spent time at her breasts and nipples, leaving a love bite on one of them at her breathless prompting. When I was finally ready to move down, her nipples were straining against her skin and covered in my saliva. Gabby was looking down at me with her head resting on the pillow and looked in awe.

"Now for the real focus," I teased with a hint of smugness. If I could leave her that needy with just nipple play...

I could have listened to her pleading and dived right in, but that was never going to happen, and she knew it. I kissed my way down, over her strong thighs, even kissing her hips, which made her giggle. I moved down the outside first, swapping legs and getting as far as her calves.

"Please," she whispered.

I smirked. She was in trouble now and she had no idea. But I knew Gabby, patience wasn't her strong point, and it would make her feel even more powerless if I took her impatience away from her.

I moved back up to her hip. "What are you doing?" Gabby asked in alarm. "No, no, please," she gasped as I started again.

I pulled away and looked at her. "Every time you try to rush me, I start again. Say another word and I go back to your breast."

She looked terrified but so aroused. She nodded frantically that she understood and kept quiet. I worked the same pattern again and pointedly looked at her when I got to her calf, daring her to say something. She was looking at me with a look that could only be described as adoration. There was no attempt to hurry things along this time.

As I slowly kissed my way up the inner side of her leg, over her knee and towards her thighs, I took my first focused look at her pussy. It was glistening. I let out a low whistle and Gab whimpered. I breathed as I moved over it and saw her arms snap down from her chest where she'd been keeping them, to the bedsheets, to which she squeezed tightly. I moved over and worked my way down the other leg.

When I made my way back up her leg, I could see she was shaking. I hadn't looked at the clock, but I must have been at it for considerable time. Her determination was impressive. "You've done well," I praised her - the first time either of us had spoken in some time. She jumped when I spoke and then blushed. "You're absolutely the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

I was finally ready to taste her and by that point, I was hard again. Exactly what I wanted. I took a slow lick of her juices and heard her sigh in pleasure as I did so. I licked my way from the bottom of her lips to the top and then found her clit, licking it and applying some pressure with my tongue, triggering a deep sigh that was almost a hiss of air from her. To say she tasted divine was an understatement. I loved that she was hairless so I could taste her sweetness directly.

I slowly licked my way across her pussy, without discernible pattern and instead following my instinct, listening for her sounds and moans. I kissed her wet lips and then focused in on her clit. "Oh my fucking God," she exclaimed when my mouth zoned in and I began to lick at it.

I stopped and looked up at her, seeing the mix of horror and arousal in her expression after realising she had broken her silence. She looked to be on the cusp of breaking into sweat with the intensity of what I was doing to her. "Please, please, I'm sorry. Don't stop, I won't make another sound I swear."

She was begging and babbling as I went back to her clit and left her to it. I kept it up and started to really focus my energy on her clit, giving it all the attention I could muster, with most of my blood now in my cock. I almost found myself grinding against the bed for relief as I went down on her, I was that aroused.

I wasn't sure when, but the pleading started up again. I tried to block it out at first, but Gabby reached down and pulled at my hair. I looked up at her, my lips covered in her juices. She was looking at me with desperation behind her dark eyes. She looked a mess - with her hair all pulled out of place from her pulling at it, and her bronze blusher having streaked from how much she had been pressing her hands on her face. She looked wild and aroused.

"Please let me cum Marco, I'll do anything," she begged.

"Will you take my cock inside you and let me fuck you relentlessly until I cum inside you?" I asked purposely, to drive her even crazier.

"Fuck yes!" She replied at once. "This body is yours now and I need you to mark it deep inside with your cum."

I was so aroused by her declaration, I almost forgot I needed to make her cum. I went back to it after taking a moment and then I started to apply intensity and pressure that made it clear to her that I was not messing about.

I knew she was close by the thrusting of her hips before she announced it. I hadn't used my fingers, hadn't used any toys, it was all my mouth. The thought of driving her crazy by other means in the future was prominent in my mind as I felt her get to the edge and then my tongue tipped her over. She grabbed at a pillow and moaned into it with abandon as she came hard.

I moved away and started to gently kiss her thigh as she pushed the pillow away and caught her breath. "I am in love," she declared. "I'm never going to stop wanting you."

The feeling was very much mutual. But I had more important things to do. Like, putting my aching cock inside her and fucking her relentlessly until I came inside her. Gabby spread her legs invitingly, reading my mind.

_

"Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

A lot had changed in 24 hours. I had woken up the next morning with Gabby cuddled up to me, half asleep and content. My cum had leaked out of her overnight and we were sticky. She went down and licked my cock and then my thigh clean after we kissed, and before she left for the bathroom. I stayed in bed trying to come to terms with what happened and how good I felt about it. The vision of her firm ass as she had bent over to collect her night dress was still on my mind and that may have been skewing things.

When I did get up, shower and then make my way downstairs, I found them both in the kitchen. They sprung up on my arrival, Mum walking to me to kiss me on each cheek in greeting, as was tradition, while Gabby waited behind her.

I took her chin in my hand after the first kiss to my cheek and stopped her. "That's done with now," she nodded when I let go of her and kissed my lips in greeting instead. Gabby did the same.

That day, we all spent it apart. Gab and I went out with our respective friends and Mum went for coffee with one of hers. It was like the intimacy and the honesty had finally broken the tension and we could be ourselves again. We had kept ourselves together in the house and forced the tension out into the air. Whether we consciously knew that was what we were doing, was doubtful, but it worked. Despite being out with friends for the first time in weeks, I didn't feel nervous about what had transpired and would continue to transpire now. Gab & Mum later said they felt the same. It was our private situation, and this was just another layer to how things were anyway, with me taking charge.

That night, we watched a movie together. This time though, I moved from the armchair that had been mine for so many years, to the middle of the sofa, with my Mum and Sister on either side of me. About halfway through the film, Mum moved down from the sofa and sat on the floor by my legs, without a word being mentioned. She didn't look back, didn't explain herself and just sat there contently, watching the film and leaning against my legs at my feet. Gab and I exchanged a surprised look and then turned back to screen. About 20 minutes later and having been fidgeting for the best part of the prior 5 minutes, Gab did the same, deciding to sit by my feet on the floor.

Gab wished us goodnight with a huge smile and then Mum & I went to bed together. There was no hesitation or awkwardness. I had been thinking about being alone with her for most of the day. I was drawn to Gabby as much as she was to me, but there was an intense connection between Mum & I that was entirely different. She wasn't who she appeared to be, and I couldn't wait to see the real Emma Rossi.

She stood before me and told me who she was. "Your sister wants to feel a certain way. She wants to serve; she wants to feel like the person she's serving is above her. It's obedience." I nodded, that was true. "For me, I respond more to assertiveness, to an alpha male presence that makes me feel weaker. In bed, I want to be made to submit, not told."

I looked at her with a smug grin. The idea of having a woman who wanted it like that was beyond arousing. I knew Gab couldn't and probably wouldn't want it that way much. "Best of both worlds."

She looked at me expectantly and I wasted no further time. I didn't switch into some kind of persona, I just let myself go. I took hold of her firmly by the hair and pulled her up to look at me. "Oh yes, that's the look," she gasped, eyes-wide in lust. "That's the look I've been fantasising about."

I used my hold on her hair to direct her towards the bed, throwing her forwards so that she landed, still-standing, with her hands on the bed. I was on her before she could adjust, with a hand around her neck and the other undoing her bra strap. When they came loose, my free hand moved around to squeeze her breast firmly, but not harshly, as I pulled her by the neck to look up at me. Her eyes were closed, and her pale cheeks were red with arousal and effort.