Holiday Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your tits," I told her, choosing my words deliberately. "This whole body is mine."

She nodded in agreement and then I pushed her forward so that this time she was bent over the bed. I spread her legs and pulled her underwear down. She was soaking wet.

There was no foreplay, no need for foreplay. If anything, we had just had it. I was hard, she was wet, and we had lusted after each other for weeks and months.

I pushed myself inside her slowly but firmly and deliberately. She took it, cheek pressed against the bed, gasping as my thickness stretched her out. I couldn't believe how tight she was.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I asked invasively. She was so tight; I couldn't believe it.

"Too long," she gasped. "Please make me yours and I'll tell you everything you want to know."

I said nothing except to start pushing my way in and pulling myself out to the edge, slowly opening her up. Her gasps turned to moans and then grunts as my thrusts became easier and my desire built.

"Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I did. I went at her, absolutely giving everything I had to take her submission. Had I not been so thoroughly satisfied by Gab the previous night, I might not have had enough in the tank to be able to. She took a pounding in a way that was extremely impressive and arousing.

I slowed to catch my breath and settled for a spell of firm, forceful thrusts which had her moaning. I looked down and saw just how good her ass looked as my cock disappeared inside her. I saw the chain tattoo and it gave me an urge to spank her hard.

"More," she begged.

I spanked her again and again until my palm was stinging. Her hand was frantically rubbing her clit. To distract from my stinging palm, I started to fuck her hard and fast again, burying my cock inside her and then pulling to the edge and driving in again.

"You know how to fuck," she gasped out. "I knew you would give it to me how I need it."

"I knew you wanted it, I knew it," I declared.

It was true. Underneath that tension, the need had been so clear. I could see it now. I could see the late-night drinks and how she had sat there hoping I would escalate things. Her drivers were different to Gabriella's. She knew she wanted it but needed me to take it; Gabriella had denying that she wanted to give it.

"I've wanted it since you left for University," she cried out as I started to fuck her harder, feeling my orgasm start to develop. "I knew I could never have another man in the house."

I kept fucking her, squeezing her hips as I took her. She moaned and took whatever I had. In time, I knew she'd show me she could take even more.

I came, hard. I moaned and bit down on her shoulder as I flooded her. Her hand was frantically rubbing her clit and before I softened, she orgasmed around my cock, squeezing it so tight it was impossible for me to go soft.

When she settled, I pulled out slowly, with my cum following. It dripped out onto the hardwood floor between us, but I was too tired to clean it up just then and instead I collapsed on the unopened bed next to my Mum. Like me, she was breathing hard and sweating. She crawled over on the bed and took my flaccid cock in her mouth, cleaning me off. My cum leaked out of her onto the sheets as she laid back down. We were a mess.

"That tattoo," I said, with it in my eyeline, "has an empty circle in it."

"It's supposed to be a subtle lock."

"It's not so subtle," I reminded her. "It's for an initial, isn't it?"

"Yes." She sat up and looked at me. My mother, who was leaking my cum, was about to say what I had been thinking about since I had seen it for the first time. "Yours."

***

Christmas day remained traditional to our Italian roots, in many respects. We had freshly baked cornetto's for breakfast, pasta in broth, roasted meats and panettone.

Most important to Mum, we didn't exchange gifts until after the meal, as was tradition. And it was that gift-giving that cemented how things had changed.

I gave my gifts first. Tickets to the theatre for Mum and a plus one.

"That'll be you, my handsome man, whenever Gabriella doesn't mind," Mum replied straight away.

"Don't be silly," Gab implored, "whenever you want, he's yours."

I had gotten her tickets to a music festival and had told her, unequivocally, that I wasn't going to spend a weekend with a crowd like that.

"Fine, I guess Mum can keep you entertained," in a tone that was equal parts bratty and flirty.

We swapped other presents - little ones that were of the standard Christmas lists we all did. And then Mum & Gabby outplayed me with the two gifts they held back for each other.

"Looks like we had the same thought," Mum laughed, when Gabby produced a wrapped box and swapped it for the one she was holding.

Gabby opened hers first and gasped. "It's beautiful." It took me until Gabby held it to her neck that I worked out what it was. It was a flat chain choker, as thin as a pencil, with an O ring at the end. It looked expensive and elegantly made.

"If I know you as I think I do, you'll have wanted to feel your brother's presence when he's not around," Mum explained.

"I do," Gabby breathed, in awe. "I love it."

I was chuffed for her. I had no preference for her to wear jewellery like that, but I could see where Mum was coming from with it. I knew it would give Gabby a lot of what she needed from my presence.

Mum opened her present next. She laughed as soon as she saw whatever was in the box and blushed magnificently. Gab was smirking.

She pulled it out of the box and held it up. I laughed too. It was a wooden paddle.

"Well, we may need to invest in more cushions," Mum grinned. She handed it to me, and I felt the weight of it. The masochist in my mother was going to be very happy.

"To honesty and openness," I toasted, raising my beer.

*ends*