Holiday to Remember

Story Info
A couple go on holiday, and meet the guys staying next door.
13k words
4.19
21.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday to remember

Preface. Please note that this work is a piece of complete fiction and should be treated as such. It is not too strong on the non-consent/reluctance, but still felt this category best suited this story.

It was a beautiful August day as the wheels of the Airbus screeched down onto the tarmac at Ibiza airport in Spain. Steve and Lisa were both on-board and looked excitedly out at the Spanish landscape they had just flown into for their long-awaited holiday.

They hadn't been on holiday together for several years, the raising of a couple of expensive kids had stopped their European holidays, but now the kids had grown up and moved out, they could finally relax and have a proper holiday together.

The flight itself had been pretty chaotic, it was full of rowdy younger people, the majority of whom had been drinking and were definitely in the mood to party. Steve did remind Lisa that Ibiza is a known party island, but she`d insisted that they should come here before they got too old, and he started to wonder if they already were!

When they got off the plane the weather was warm, the sun blazed above them, and the temperature was already approaching 90 degrees as they collected their luggage and headed for their apartment which was to be home for the next 2 weeks.

It didn't take long for the taxi to drop them off at their apartment. Looking around Steve could see there were lots of apartments in the vicinity, all separate buildings that looked like they housed 2 apartments per building, with the buildings all arranged around a large pool which sat in the middle of the complex.

They climbed the stairs to their building and at the top they found a door on the left and another on the right, and theirs was the one on the right as they had been allocated 42B, with the other one 42A on the left. Once inside they were immediately impressed with the fresh, clean, open plan layout of the apartment with the separate Kitchen near the door then a large open space which had a double bed and then a seating area, and a large set of French Doors at the bottom end of the apartment which looked like they would open onto a substantial balcony.

Lisa immediately went to the French doors and opened them, stepping onto the balcony which was in the full view of the sun.

"Oh Steve" she gushed, "Come and get a look at this, it's beautiful!"

Steve walked out the door onto the balcony and was immediately impressed at the sheer size of it.

"I`ll be able to sunbathe here, there's so much room!" Lisa exclaimed. "I'm off to get my bikini on and try it."

Steve looked around the balcony. There was a large table with 6 chairs to the left - but the balcony continued, and he could see the same French doors for the other apartment just beyond, so that's why it's so large he thought - it serves both apartments.

He squeezed past the table and peered through the glass in the door of the other apartment, it looked bigger than theirs, he could see everything inside, and it was a similar layout, but with more bedrooms off to the side.

However, there was no-one around that he could see. He wondered to himself if they would get the building to themselves for the holiday, that would be great, he thought.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Lisa. Steve turned around to see his wife stood on their side of the balcony with just a very sexy black bikini on. At nearly 6ft tall with long dark hair, his wife looked stunning. She may have been in her forties, but she still knew how to turn heads when she wanted.

Steve eyed her up and down, "Hmmmmm" he said, come with me for a moment Lisa, there's something I want to show you. With that he led Lisa back into their apartment, leaving the doors wide open behind them.

He led Lisa to the bed and pushed her down onto it. "Let's start as we mean to go on babe," and he lay next to her and kissed her passionately. Lisa responded by embracing him and kissing him back, there had been a lot of lost years of intimacy between them whilst they raised their kids, and Lisa was hoping to make up for lost time on this holiday, and this was definitely a good start.

As the minutes passed their passion grew, Steve's clothes were removed and Lisa fell to her knees on the floor in front of him and started to give him a blowjob, sucking him deeply as she felt his hardness in her mouth.

After a few minutes she stopped and unclasped her bikini top, exposing her large 36D breasts to him and discarding her bikini bottoms, before mounting him and easing his hard cock into her eager pussy.

"Ooohhhhh fuck Steve, yeah" she moaned as she started to ride him. "Fuck, yeah ride me baby" Steve replied as their lovemaking started to gain momentum...

At the same moment, a minibus had just pulled up outside to drop off their new neighbours, which was a group of 6 lads, all aged between 18-20 years old who had just arrived to party for 2 weeks, and after a long flight they wearily trudged up the same stairs at the front of the building and spotted their apartment door on the left - 42A. They entered the apartment reasonably quietly, as they too were full of anticipation to see where they would be living for the next 2 weeks.

Brad was (unofficially) in charge of them. He was the biggest, and the cockiest, and tended to dominate the others. He spent all his spare time in the gym and was really ripped, always wearing sleeveless vests to show off his muscles. He was the first to enter the apartment, and immediately claimed the bedroom on the right-hand side as it looked to have the most space and had an en-suite. The other boys rushed around and before long all had claimed a room each, as they gathered in the middle of the apartment and then went out to have a look at the large balcony.

"This is pretty good" remarked Brad to the others as they stood looking out over the view and peered down at the pool below. The others murmured their agreement that this did indeed look like a good location, with Mike adding "This looks like a good place to get laid boys, especially when we have a room each!" They all grinned at that thought.

Just then they heard a noise in the distance - "Fuck yes, fuck me hard baby!!!"

The boys looked at each other in astonishment, and Mike peered over to the other side of the balcony. "Jesus' boys, sounds like its coming from next door, we`ve just arrived and sounds like someone's getting laid already!!"

Brad smirked as he listened to the lovemaking in the distance. As he did, he started to hear a rhythmic thud, thud, thud as the headboard of Steve and Lisa's bed started to bang on the wall as they fucked. Mike had a quick look back in their apartment, "That looks like - its backing onto your room Brad... Unlucky mate, doesn't look like you`ll get much sleep!!" The boys giggled at the statement, though Brad was less than impressed. Like most young men his age, he had come here to get laid, not to listen to someone else fucking next door.

Then an idea came to him. He put his finger to his lips telling the boys to be quiet and motioned them to follow him, and he quietly squeezed past the table and looked in the open door of the apartment next door, followed by the others as they all peered inside.

There in the distance they could see a very well-formed ass, bouncing up and down on someone's cock. The couple were facing the opposite way, so all the boys could actually see was Lisa's perfect ass bouncing up and down on someone's hard cock with both sets of feet pointing back towards them.

Brad, followed by the others quietly crept into the room, towards the couple and stopped silently around ten feet away from them. Brad quickly pulled out his smartphone and started to video what was now happening right in front of them.

He got a close-up video of Lisa's pert little naked ass bouncing up and down and could even capture her huge tits bouncing around the guy's face.

"Ooohhh fuck baby" Steve exclaimed loudly, "I'm close now!!" The boys watched mesmerised as Lisa sped up her fucking on top of Steve, loudly exclaiming "I'm gonna cum Steve, I'm gonna c...ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!" They watched as her sexy little ass shuddered and spasmed on top of the guy, and then it was his turn "Fuuuuuuck fuck fuck" as he bucked and pumped his load into his wife, before the pair of them fell silent on top of each other, with Steve's cum starting to leak out of Lisa's pussy, all of which had just been captured in high-def video by Brad. "Oh Steve," Lisa stated, "I'm gonna fuck you every day while we are here...."

Brad couldn't resist staying quiet any longer, "Bravo, bravo guys!" he exclaimed loudly and gave them a round of applause, followed by the rest of the boys doing the same. Lisa looked round and screamed in shock, "what the hell!!!! Who the hell are you? Get out you bunch of perverts!!!" With that she ran into the kitchen to get some cover from the gazing eyes of the boys.

"Why you fucking assholes!" roared Steve and started to get up, but the boys were already retreating back outside, running back to their apartment, and slamming the doors closed behind them.

By the time Steve got onto the balcony, the boys were already back inside their apartment, and their door was shut. Steve just stood there, his heart racing, before realising he was stood there completely naked, and quickly retreated back into his apartment, remembering to close the door behind him this time.

Lisa came out of the kitchen holding a towel over her to cover her dignity, "Oh Steve, are you ok honey???" Lisa was annoyed that Steve hadn't put up more of a fight to the younger guys, he was such a coward in confrontations, she thought to herself, but tried not to show it.

"I'm fine" replied Steve. "Just can't believe the cheek of those boys! How long were they there watching for?"

"I don't know" replied Lisa, "Don't want to think about that, prob just for a moment, I'm sure there was no-one here when we arrived."

"There wasn't, I checked myself - that's why I left the doors open!" Steve half smiled apologetically as he said it. "Sorry Lisa, I should have closed those balcony doors."

Lisa sat down, trying to gather her thoughts. In the silence she could now clearly hear the boys next door, there was laughter and shouting from them. "Oh god" she exclaimed, "these walls are paper thin, I bet those boys could hear us fucking and came to see what was going on!"

"Well at least we`ve met the neighbours I suppose" groaned Steve, they both looked at each other and laughed. This is quite a start to the holiday, Lisa thought to herself as Steve headed off to the bathroom to get changed.

She looked for her bikini to get dressed, but could only find her bra, there was no sign of her bottoms. She hunted for a bit then gave up, where the hell did they go? She suddenly realised those boys must have made off with them, she had definitely left them just where they had been stood. She decided not to tell Steve about that, he`d been surprisingly cool about what just happened and didn't want to push her luck. He was usually such a prude, maybe this holiday could be more exciting than she`d realised? She still wanted those bottoms back, they were her best pair, so decided to ask those boys about them at some other point during the holiday.

Lisa changed into another bikini and selected her spot on the balcony. There was a sun lounger just to the right-hand side of the doors as she stepped onto the balcony, and it was also the furthest spot from next door to discourage any prying eyes, so it seemed the best spot.

She lay down and oiled herself up and closed her eyes to enjoy the sun. The rest of the day passed peacefully and uneventfully. That evening they had a lovely meal, and a few drinks then went exploring the nearby town and were quite surprised at how lively it got later in the evening. Deciding they were too old for all of this they retreated to their apartment, there was silence from next door - the boys must be out partying, Lisa thought. As it turned out, the boys were out most of the night, leaving Lisa and Steve to relax and enjoy each other (quietly this time!)

The next few days followed a similar pattern, Lisa sunbathed on the balcony and Steve tended to sit inside reading, sheltering from the heat of the sun. As the boys had been out most of the night, they tended to only appear in the afternoons which suited the couple even better, giving them even more peace and quiet.

Lisa did start to notice thou, when the boys were about, there was always someone hanging about around the table looking over and would quickly look away whenever she looked up. She quietly enjoyed the attention; it really aroused her to know that she was the only woman in the building and that all the males were lusting after her whilst she was sunbathing. With her height, slim build, and long blond hair she was used to a lot of male attention, which she usually ignored, and over the years she had learned how to humiliate and verbally destroy overly confident males when they came on too strong.

This was different thou; these boys were much younger and seemed pretty harmless, and she was enjoying the besotted looks on their faces whenever she met their gaze.

Saturday

Nearly a week had passed since they had all arrived, and (apart from that first day) everything was going wonderfully for Steve and Lisa. The same couldn't be said for the boys thou...

The boys had partied hard all week and chased pretty much every female they came across, but none of them had got lucky with anyone and they were getting frustrated. The apartment was starting to feel cramped, even thou they had a bedroom each, and their balls were getting heavy - they had made a pact at the start of the holiday that the only time they were allowed to cum was when they were with a woman, and that just hadn't happened.

To make matters worse, they had a stunning female sunbathing on their balcony every day. They had watched her fuck - even had a video of it but could now only watch her from a distance. They kept finding excuses to go over to the table and sneak a look at her lying there, she was like a goddess to them, and their frustrations grew and grew. They were sure she was getting off on posing in front of them, as the week had gone on, she had pulled her bra down, so it was only barely covering her fabulous looking boobs. Her sun lounger had moved too, it had started the holiday right over in the far corner, now it was turned to face them, and she seemed to spend a lot of time sunbathing with her legs open.

Finally, after much encouragement from his mates, Brad decided to try his luck with her. Despite all his best efforts over the week he still hadn't got laid, and he decided today would be the day he tried it on.

The boys had spotted that her husband usually went out for walks in the mornings when it was cooler, so by the time Brad got up, it was already late morning and he headed onto the balcony to try his luck with their beautiful neighbour. She was already there, lay in her favourite sun-bathing spot on the balcony, wearing just her bikini and some sunglasses.

"Hi Lisa!" he stated cheerily, smiling, and trying to look cool.

Lisa looked up, then raised her sunglasses to get a better look at the young man speaking to her. "Hi there, is it...Brad?? I think I hear the others calling you?"

"Yes, I'm Brad" he replied confidently. He seemed lost for what to say for a moment before following up with "How are you? You enjoying yourself?"

Lisa grinned at him, she had seen dozens of guys like this over the years, all show and nothing behind it, she thought to herself. He was kind of hunky thou; she couldn't help but notice his muscles, he really did look fit and strong. She looked into her apartment and could see that Steve was still out on his walk so she decided to have some fun with the conversation.

"Yes thanks, it's just lovely here. You boys having some fun?? You`re usually all out all night, I bet your doing some partying out there with all those girls around??"

"Hell yes!" replied Brad with a smirk, "we`re having a hell of a time, you should try it sometime girl."

Lisa smiled at him "Thou I don't see any girls leaving your apartment at any time Brad, doesn't seem to me that any of you are getting very lucky out there..."

Brad was deflated, she wasn't supposed to have noticed that. He just stared at her sheepishly as she watched his confidence crumble in front of her.

Eventually Brad blurted out, "You're so beautiful Lisa, a complete MILF. Sorry, but you just are."

Lisa placed her sunglasses back over her eyes and lay back on the lounger, before replying. "Thanks Brad. It is really warm today, isn't it? I'd better make the most of this heat."

With that she arched her back and reached behind her shoulders and unclipped her bikini top, and slowly peeled her it off and dropped it to the floor at the side of her sun lounger, leaving her perfect 36D breasts exposed in full view of Brad, and lay back down. She had been thinking of going topless anyway, although Steve had said he`d prefer if she didn't, but in the spur of the moment she couldn't resist.

Brads jaw nearly hit the floor, he just stood there staring at Lisa, his brain struggling to comprehend what was going on. She was teasing him?

After a minute of silence, he found his confidence again. "Lisa - you, you want some help putting some sun cream on??"

Lisa smiled again, he was so predictable, but before she could reply she heard the front door opening - Steve was returning from his walk. Brad heard the noise too and looked over at Steve entering the apartment.

"Maybe another time" Lisa winked at Brad as she said it, and then motioned with her head for him to clear off. Brad was elated. "Definitely!" he quietly replied before scurrying back to his side of the balcony, his head spinning. Lisa smiled to herself, she was now most definitely the centre of attention for all these males, and she was gonna make the most of it. Despite Steve's complaints, she spent the rest of the day sunbathing topless, making sure there was plenty oil on them to make them glisten for anyone who looked.

Saturday evening started as any other for Steve and Lisa, they got dressed and went for a meal. Steve commented that Lisa looked simply stunning, she had showered and done her hair but then put her bikini back on, and then put a long draping semi see-through black dress over the top of it, so it wasn't too revealing but you could tell there was only a skimpy bikini below it.

As it was Saturday, they had a quite a bit more to drink than usual, especially Steve who had been knocking them back all through the meal, and both felt quite drunk when they left the restaurant. Steve whispered to her that they wouldn't bother with a walk that evening, with Lisa looking so good he was going to take her back to the apartment and she was going to get fucked for the rest of the evening. Lisa was dripping wet at the thought, though if she was honest, she had been wet and horny since she showed her tits to Brad earlier, but she wasn't telling Steve that. She also wondered if her husband would be capable, after drinking so much during the meal.

To their dismay when they arrived back at the apartment the boys hadn't gone out, they were all sat at the table playing poker. Brad had promised them that tonight they would get laid, and to leave it with him to sort out and they were staying in.

Lisa and Steve greeted the boys on the balcony to ask why they hadn't gone out and found 6 very friendly young men. Brad was in full flow, "Steve, Lisa, great to see you - join us for a drink, its lovely out here!"

Steve was quietly annoyed, he hadn't really spoken to this asshole since that first day, but felt he had no excuses to get out of it in that moment and agreed to have a drink, so chairs were pulled up and he and Lisa sat down. Brad scurried into the apartment to fetch drinks for them, Steve was on Vodka and wine for Lisa.