Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike just picked up his entire stack of money and threw it in front of her. "Here" he stated. "You win, there's no way I can concentrate with you looking like that, I'm done!"

Everyone burst out laughing, it seemed the game of poker was now over, but Lisa wasn't putting her dress back on. "I'm going to get another drink" she stated, now sounding quite drunk herself and turned to head inside the boy's apartment to find that bottle of wine she had been drinking. She wobbled a bit on the way into their apartment, with all the boys staring intently at her bottom as she headed inside.

Brad quickly turned to the boys at the table and pointed at 2 of them - Richard and Graham. "You two - take Steve back to his room and dump him on the bed - carry him if you have to!"

The two boys went over to him and grabbed him under the armpits and hoisted him to his feet, he was now completely passed out drunk. They carried him back into his apartment and placed him on the bed, then left him and went back to the balcony to see what would happen next.

As soon as Brad seen them reappear onto the balcony, they exchanged a thumbs up, and Brad headed into their apartment to find Lisa...

Lisa was standing in the main room looking a little lost and unsteady on her feet when Brad found her. He approached and put his arm round her. When he did so, she went to remove his arm, but was too unsteady on her feet and ended up spinning round in front of him and had to be caught and held upright by Brad, who now held her face to face with both arms round her.

"Brad" she slurred, and looked at him, he was right in front of her and was practically holding her upright. She could now smell his aftershave and could feel his strength holding her, and she suddenly felt completely aroused in the young man's arms.

Brad leaned forward and kissed her. She hesitated at first, then kissed him back. Their passion increased, she started running her hands over his muscled chest and this only made her even hornier, meanwhile Brads hand had dropped behind Lisa, and her bikini was untied and dropped to the floor. Lisa's perfect 36D tits were now on display and Brads hands were all over them, caressing and squeezing an already erect set of nipples. The rest of the boys watched on from the balcony in awe of the scene developing in front of them in their apartment.

After a few minutes of caressing Lisa's perfect body, Brad broke off their kissing and led Lisa towards his bedroom. Lisa allowed him to guide her there, she was in the mood now, she wanted this young man, and no-one was gonna stop her now.

He gently pushed her down on his bed and lay next to her and they embraced, and continued kissing. Lisa was lost in her lust, she was drunk and felt hornier than she had done in years, he was so strong and muscular, and it had been so long since she touched anyone other than her husband.

Brad let his hands wander down and cupped her breasts, before moving his head down and sucking on them. Lisa gasped, she was past the point of no return now, and started grabbing at Brads crotch, feeling hardness behind it.

"Do it" she purred at him. "Fuck me."

Brad didn't hang around, he sat up and pulled Lisa's bikini bottoms down past her ankles and discarded them onto the floor. He stood up and stripped himself and stood before her, his cock raging hard, his balls were bigger and heavier than he could remember and finally he had a beautiful woman in his bed. Lisa lay on her back and looked at him for a moment, she could see his big heavy balls and an impressive cock that looked rock hard, and she spread her legs wide open, exposing herself fully to him.

Brad had never seen such a beautiful sight before as he lay on top of her, and his cock found a soaking wet pussy at its first attempt.

He moaned as he felt her warmth as he pushed inside and started to gently fuck her, but Lisa had other ideas. "I said fuck me!" she ordered, wanting to feel the full force of this muscular young man.

Brad didn't need any more encouragement; she was his now and he was going to fuck her how he liked. Lisa raised her legs in the air to give him better access to her pussy just as Brad started to thrust forward a bit harder.

Brad felt Lisa's tight pussy give way as he started to pump into her harder and harder, he hadn't expected her to be this tight, and it encouraged him to go harder and harder on her.

Lisa started to moan, Brad was bigger than her husband, and she was starting to get pounded from Brad. "Oooohhh Brad, she moaned, go easy, ooooohhhhhhhh."

Brad didn't take any notice, she felt so good, and he needed to cum so badly. He put his hand on her shoulder to stop her moving up the bed from his thrusting and started to pound her tight pussy for all he was worth, slamming her with everything he had.

This triggered Lisa to have the biggest orgasm of her Life as Brad pounded at her with all his might. "Fuuuuuccccckkkk" she screamed loudly and shuddered uncontrollably as Brad went at her without mercy.

The boys had gathered outside Brads room and could only watch in amazement and jealousy as Brad pounded their beautiful neighbour to orgasm, her feet shaking violently as she came loudly beneath Brad.

Next door, Steve slept soundly in a drunken stupor, which was just as well due to the noise of Brads headboard crashing against the wall between them. Thud-thud-thud-thud against the wall, then his wife's voice in the background "Oooohhhh, oh Brad, oh fuuuuuuckkkk, Jesus" as Brad pistoned into his wife with everything he had.

In Brads room Lisa's legs were still wide apart giving Brad completely unrestricted access to slam his cock into her. He felt his orgasm building and held her in place whilst he hammered into her. It felt so long since he had cum, and now it was coming at him like an express train. He let out a loud roar as he came and started emptying his balls deep into Steve's wife, "AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, yeah baby," as he spurted multiple times deep inside her, before collapsing in a heap on top of her. Lisa whimpered as she held on and felt the heat released inside of her as each thrust released another heavy spurt deep inside her pussy.

Finally, his orgasm was over. He kissed her passionately, before gently climbing off her, looking down in amazement at his cum pouring out of Lisa's pussy, which was still twitching from the intensity of their lovemaking.

Lisa went to get up, but Brad gently held her and lay her back down on the bed again. Lisa whimpered and kissed Brad, he could feel her lips trembling from what had just happened, and she whispered, "Oh Brad, ooohhhh god, thank you, I've not been fucked like that in years."

Brad quietly replied to her, "You`re unbelievable baby, stay here for a while. Just lie back and don't move Lisa, let us worship you..."

Lisa lay her head down on the bed, and lay there, still with her legs spread wide open, not knowing what he meant, in truth she was still tingling from that orgasm.

Brad walked out the room, looked at his friends and spoke to Mike.

"Your turn Mike."

Mike was undressed in a flash and got on the bed between Lisa's legs, his dick already hard from watching Brad go at her. He pushed forward and his hard dick had no problem entering Lisa's drenched pussy.

Lisa looked at him bleary eyed and went to say something, but Mike kissed her before she could speak, and slowly started to pump his dick into her. Lisa just groaned and Mike felt her relax and open her legs wide again.

It was now Mikes turn to fuck the beautiful woman from next door. He wasted no time getting into a rhythm as he fucked Lisa hard, he wasn't as rough as Brad had been, but he was going at her. Lisa moaned quietly as he rhythmically pumped his hard dick into her.

If Steve had been awake, he would have again heard Brads headboard thump against their bedroom wall as his wife was fucked for a second time. The rhythmic thumping against the wall was not quite as quick as before, but it was still loud.

Mike couldn't hold on any longer, he had to cum. He groaned and met Lisa's mouth with an open-mouthed kiss as he came. He pumped and pumped as he too emptied his balls deep inside Lisa. Lisa felt the heat of his cum inside her, and it triggered another orgasm for her, French kissing Mike as she came for a second time.

When their orgasm subsided Mike gently climbed off Lisa, this time Lisa didn't move, but just lay there, her legs still spread as she watched Mike leave the room.

Now Richard came into the room and took his clothes off. Lisa looked at him and whispered out loud, "Oh, god, you`re all going to fuck me? Come on then, give it to me!"

Richard didn't answer. He just lay on top of Lisa and kissed her, as she felt another rock-hard cock push inside her as another pounding was about to begin.

In all, Lisa lay there for the best part of 2 hours, and all 6 boys had their turn with her. Once they had all finished, the boys all congregated in Brads room to look at Lisa, who was still lay on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. She looked a sight, there was cum everywhere, and a large wet patch on the bed around her pussy where the boys had all ejaculated into her. Her pussy, which was straight and neat when she had entered the bedroom, now lay sagging and open, and cum still seeped out of it when she moved.

She smiled drunkenly at the boys, and gently wiped her pussy with her hand, groaning at how much it now ached. Mike picked up his phone and started snapping pictures of her lay there covered in cum, and Lisa just smiled back at him before blowing a kiss to the camera as he snapped away. She lay there posing for him for a minute longer, and there was silence in the room whilst the rest of the boys all gazed at her naked body, then she gently turned around and started trying to get up from Brads bed. She groaned as she did so, and when she stood up, she winced before telling them "Boys, you really did a number on me, I'm not going to be able to walk properly for a week now..."

Mike stepped forward to help her as she was still unsteady on her feet. "I've got to go home Mike" she whispered to him, and Mike helped his naked neighbour out of the room and guided her back onto the balcony and into her own apartment. They both looked at Steve, who was thankfully still out for the count and lying on the bed, still fully clothed.

Mike helped Lisa into the bed next to him, then quietly made his way back out, closing the door behind them...

That was a Saturday night they would all remember for a long time!!!