All Comments on 'Holiday to Remember'

by Lustforlife030

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-worn plot, three stars. There is one character quibble. When Steve becomes aware that the boys have been watching him and Lisa fuck, he 'roars' a curse at them and starts to get up, but the boys run away. Then LIsa thinks to herself that Steve is such a coward, avoiding confrontations. I don't know why she would think that, given his previously described reaction.

Then, a few minutes later, she is grateful that Steve has been so 'cool' about it, and she doesn't want to push her luck by getting him upset about it. So frist she is unhappy that he's a confrontation-avoiding coward, when he clearly wasn't, and then she's happy that he wasn't confrontational. Very unrealistically contradictory emotions on her part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid story. Completely ignoring the STDs floating around his stupid your responsible toward your readers. Just another lame writer pushing the agenda for the female dogs to run around moose out there and think there aren't any consequences. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are always consequences, and it is infidelity and adultery no matter how you like to spin it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous