Holiday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

A gentle hand touches her out-stretched left hand while another, almost too comfortably, rests on her right waist. A strong, firm force steadies Maureen, bringing her to an upright standing position. Maureen glances at the glasses in each hand, none had spilled.

"As much as I dislike this hand, the person attached to it seems nice enough." Chris says quietly into Maureen's left ear.

Maureen almost shivers at the sound of his voice. It is purely unintentional and, until this point, Maureen had not realized that she had found him so attractive. Yes, he is interesting. He is a mystery because she knows there is something there. Well, perhaps not "know" but it is more like an equal attraction. Enough of an attraction for her to glance over at him every now and again. Perhaps Maureen is changing and becoming more mature? He is definitely different from anyone she had ever liked.

Then again, it could be the alcohol in her system talking and mixing up the fact that she has been feeling lonely for some time. Maybe it is using this loneliness along with her attraction to Chris. It could be all of that but then again, it will never turn out right. It never will.

Wait. Maureen's logical center commands. What is wrong with this? She has not even started the relationship to see if it will go anywhere! Maureen almost nods. This may be nothing big or long term. But this is something she needs. Whatever, she shakes her head.

"I guess I have had a little too much to drink." She hears herself say to him followed by a giggle.

Maureen cringed. Did she just giggle? Oh God.

"What?" Chris asks looking at her while helping her move forward.

"I thought the same exact thing just the second after it came out of my mouth." Maureen says, silently thanking whoever was looking out for her.

Chris smiles at her. It is a nice smile and it looks to Maureen as genuine a smile as ever. It has real warmth behind it. Chris winks at her and turns to face forward, still guiding her along a few more paces.

"Are you okay to make it back to your table?" he asks as he glances over at her group of friends.

Maureen nods. With a smile, she says, "Yes. I think I can make it there. Thank you."

Maureen turns to face her friends. Maureen can see that they were all looking or pointing in her direction. A couple of them were smiling widely at her.

His hands release Maureen. She can tell he stood around for a few seconds longer as he watches her move off. Hopefully, he is checking her balance and not her features from behind. Maureen did not like the way she looks from behind. However, she found that she like the fact that he is waiting to make sure she is okay before going back to his friends.

Suddenly, Maureen found herself facing him. Her mind tells her that she had lost her balance and is falling forward. Or is it backwards, since she is now facing him? Maureen found it odd to be asking herself this question as she is falling. Someone had moved by Maureen quickly and bumped into her.

Maureen could feel a pair of hands grab her arms to hold her in place. Her body, however, screams unexpectedly. Maureen did not realize how sensitive her body is tonight. She feels her nipples graze his chest through the material of her shirt. Her mind focuses on the feeling like tiny electric shocks of pleasure reaching into her mind from her nipples. Maureen almost curses when the excitement of it and the feeling of her body fill her mind.

Chris moves his hands to help her steady herself and bring her back to a standing position. This made it worse for Maureen. She could feel herself moving slightly to the side, making her nipples move along his body again before being steadied.

Maureen will think back on this and wonder if it is a combination of the drinks, her attraction to Chris and or the fact that she has not been with someone for a long time. Maybe it is just because of the conversation she had with the girls that stuck in the back of her mind when the shock of the sensation reveals her excitement.

"Are you..." Chris did not get to finish his question.

Maureen could feel herself lean in and he seems to be doing the same.

"Hrmph!" he says as someone bumps into them from both sides.

Maureen could feel herself pushed up against him while someone bumps into him. His arms hold her steady but more of their body touched. She could feel his lips touch the corner of her lips. However, Maureen's eyes closes as her mind takes in the feel of his body against her body. She shivers and her body almost melts onto him.

Suddenly, Chris pulls back, putting an inch or two of space between them.

Maureen opens her eyes and sees him looking at her.

"I'm sorry!" he says with equal honest emotion showing on his face.

Maureen shakes her head and says, almost laughing, "It is okay. Interesting timing."

"Okay, maybe we should head to our respective corners before we get pushed into some positions even more embarrassing or awkward." he finishes with a wink.

Maureen wants him to try a couple of those positions. Her body nods and her mind want to agree. Instead, Maureen smiles and nods.

As Maureen walks away, she turns her head to look at him over her left shoulder. She could see that Chris is still standing there, looking at her.

"It was not that bad a position." Maureen says to him.

Chris chuckles as he winks at her and then turns toward the bar.

"Did he just kiss you?" Annie asks as Maureen reaches the table.

"No." Maureen laughs, "Plenty of pushing and shoving out there."

"It sure looked like a kiss from here." Maureen heard Annie say as she turns to look over once more.

She could barely see the table where Chris and his friends were sitting.

"You want to keep me company? I need a smoke." Julie asks before Maureen could sit down.

Maureen nods. She is feeling a bit too warm and still a little buzzed. The cool air should help, she thinks to herself. Her drink can definitely wait.

Maureen steps aside to let her coworker stand. Julie takes Maureen's wrist so that they can head out together. Maureen thinks it is a good thing because the crowd seems to sway and people keeps pushing into both of the. As Maureen and Julie near the bar, they could see Chris holding two pitchers of beer.

Chris sees Maureen approach and stops moving. He almost loses his balance as someone from behind shoves into him. Smirking in the direction of the offender, he quickly steadies himself. Turning back towards Maureen, he winks.

Julie stops near him and leans in to say something to him. Maureen can see him lean his head down a little so he can hear her. Chris nods to her in response, she guess it was a question. Julie pulls back, smiles and resumes walking in the direction of the door. Chris steps to the side so they can pass.

Crap, Maureen thinks to herself.

Maureen opens her mouth to ask Julie what she asked Chris but feels herself being shoved from behind. Maureen reaches forward with her free hand to steady herself.

"Ow." Chris says into Maureen's ear.

I'm sorry!" Maureen says to him as she looks up.

"Um, okay. But could you not squeeze so hard?"

Maureen is confused so she looks down at her hand. Her hand, it seems, landed right around his crotch area.

"I would help you remove your hand but my hands are otherwise occupied." Chris says to Maureen, lifting the two pitchers in each hand.

"Oh my." Julie says, "You are such a forward woman."

She looks down at Maureen's hand.

Julie grins and looks up at Maureen, "Aren't you?"

Maureen immediately snatches her hand back.

"I didn't mean to. Honest!" Maureen says loud enough for the both of them to hear.

"Mm-hm." Julie says, unconvinced.

Before Maureen can say anything, Julie tugs at her wrist.

"Come on, let's go before you start to do the nasty with him right here."

"I..." Maureen starts to say but she could feel herself moving towards the door.

Maureen turns to look over her shoulder at Chris.

Chris laughs, and then nods in her direction and raising one pitcher in salute.

Maureen mouths the word 'sorry' towards him.

* * *

Maureen asks Julie what she had said to Chris.

Julie laughs and says, "I asked him if he was single."

She takes a drag from her cigarette and continues, "Since you were too afraid to ask."

Julie winks and shrugs, "I definitely had nothing to lose so I asked for you."

Maureen laughs, "Thanks but he is not my type."

"He may not be your type but you've been staring him naked the last couple of hours."

"What do you mean by 'staring him naked'?" Maureen asks, curious.

"When you look at him," Julie says and takes another drag, "it looks like you are imagining him naked. You know, the way you look at him."

Maureen turns to face Julie.

"How long has it been?" Julie asks.

Maureen thinks she understands the question but Maureen asks anyway, "What do you mean?"

"You know." Julie says, pointing her cigarette in Maureen's direction. "How long has it been since you have been intimate with someone?"

"I..." Maureen starts to say, trying to figure it out in her head.

"That long, huh?" Julie laughs.

Maureen can feel her cheeks turn red. This is something she rarely discussed honestly with anyone, her self even, let alone with a coworker. She sighs and shrugs unable to help it.

They both turn their heads in the direction of the door as they hear it open and the noise from the bar grows louder for a moment. They can see Chris stepping out. He turns and sees them. Smiling, he walks in their direction.

"Well," Julie says as she takes a last drag and drops the remainder onto the ground.

"Let me let you get to business." Julie says as she snuffs out the cigarette with her foot.

A cone of smoke flies fro the corner of Julie's lips as she walks in the direction of Chris.

"You really should give her your number, you know." Julie says to Chris as she passes him.

Chris stops; a curious look fills his face. He turns towards Maureen.

Maureen watch his approach, she remembers the feel of him. Her body remembers more clearly than her mind. The memory of the touch of her nipples running across his chest made her shiver again. Maureen wonders if it is the effects of the alcohol or if it is the effects of too many lonely nights. She wonders, remembering the conversation with the girls.

"Hi." Chris says as he stops in front of Maureen.

"Hey." She responds.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Good." Maureen says but decided to continue, "Better. It was getting a bit warm in there."

Chris nods as Maureen looks into his eyes. Maureen notes that they seem a creamy sort of brown. She did not notice them before. Maureen should have noticed when they were so close from each other earlier.

"Heh." He says with a shrug.

Maureen could not help but feel that there is something about him. She thinks about the touch again and Maureen could feel a strong desire to feel him growing. She did not want the conversation to end. It is strange to think that she would want to continue the conversation. Maureen has never been big about conversations especially when they are about nothing.

Thinking fast, she asks, "What about you? How are you feeling?"

"Beat up." Chris says quickly then reaches up with a hand to rub the back of his head.

He chuckles.

Maureen imagines grabbing him, pushing him against the wall. She wants to feel him against her body again. She wants to feel her nipples touch his skin. Maureen could feel her body responding to her thoughts and she feels herself shifting her feet.

Maureen laughs, a little too fast, she thought.

"I am really sorry about hitting you."

"It is okay. I am over it." Chris laughs. "However, the guys will never let me live it down though."

"Oh..." Maureen says.

From experience, Maureen knows that men usually do not like it when they are embarrassed in front of their friends. Not that it would not embarrass women or her but it is definitely a big hit to a man's ego. The experience usually sours any relationship or makes it that much more difficult to continue the relationship.

"Don't worry." Chris says to Maureen.

A grin spreads across his face, "I told them you felt me up when I went to get them beer."

Maureen laughs, remember her hand on his crotch. Her left hand twitches, resisting the idea of reaching out again to touch him there. The feel of it again would be great. The thought of it pulsing to life in her palms, ready to give her pleasure...

Maureen shakes her head and looks into his eyes, "I didn't hurt you there did I?"

Chris chuckles and says, "Don't worry. Takes a lot to get him all excited."

Maureen looks slightly disappointed, she wonders if he is gay.

Chris realizes what he said and quickly adds, "Wait, that sounded bad. You can get him really excited fast."

Maureen giggles.

"Um, that sounded bad too didn't it?" Chris says, blushing.

Before it registers in Maureen's mind, her body moves forward. Perhaps it is punishment for not paying attention or the fact that she was not in control of her own body but she realizes her mis-step and trips forward. Everything seems to move in slow motion from that point on. Maureen could see the slow shift in expression on Chris's face from calm conversational look to surprise. Maureen's hands fall out in front of her and she sees him moving forward. The next thing Maureen knows is that she is falling forward.

"Umph!" Maureen heard Chris say.

It did not feel bad to her. Maureen opens her eyes and realizes why. She lays on top of him while he lays on the sidewalk.

"Oh my..." Maureen starts to say.

Chris laughs underneath her.

Maureen is relieved. If he is hurt, he would probably not be laughing. He must think she is an idiot or some accident prone woman. She cannot understand what is going on with her tonight. Maureen, then, feels it when she looks down into his eyes.

Chris stops laughing and part of Maureen's mind wonders how he had enough blood to color his cheeks too.

All of Maureen agrees. It feels good. Not only does it feel good to her body but to her ego. Yes, he is excited. Then again, so is Maureen.

Chris moves to get up.

Awkwardly, Maureen allows him to help her up. As both of them gain their feet, the feel of his hands seem to drive Maureen. She looks into his eyes and she can almost see the same desire burning in them. She leans in, no distance between the two of them to drip on, and her lips touch his lips.

Maureen can see his eyes close as the feel of her lips move against his. Chris moves his lips against her lips, soft and gentle. Maureen wanted to kiss him harder.

She could feel his hands move along her arm and back. His body moves close and his excitement still evident, now against her.

Maureen's body moves on it's own. She did not understand it but enjoys the feeling and knowledge of what is to come. Her hand reaches his side and her other hand touches the back of his head. Maureen is not sure but she thinks she could hear him moan slightly.

His hands move, one slides up her back while the other moves along her arm. Chris parts his lips and she could feel the gentle touch of his tongue.

Maureen opens her lips, sliding her tongue out to meet his.

Slowly, her tongue moves. At first, just touching his tongue. Then, gently, her tongue moves deeper to explore his mouth. Maureen could feel his lips close ad surround her tongue. Maureen shivers as she feels him gently suck, pulling her tongue into his mouth. She almost moans as her hands presses against the back of his head.

Chris moves his hand up along her back, slowly towards her neck. His other hand moves to touch her lower back.

Maureen's mind can barely follow their movements as she feels his lips release her tongue. The tip of his tongue moves along her tongue, following in a soft seductive line into her mouth. There she can feel him explore, still slowly, teasing the tip of her lip, teeth and tongue. Maureen can feel his hand on her lower back move down towards her bottom. Maureen almost giggles, realizing she still calls it a 'bottom'.

Chris presses his hand against her ass.

Maureen feels her hips move forward, guided by his hand. She could feel his excitement pressing against her. Maureen's mind fills in the gaps where her body does not feel. She could imagine it pulsing, so warm and soft yet so hard against her. Her legs spread slightly, wanting to feel more of it. She feels her body being guided. Maureen moves her feet and her hands cling to his body. Something hard presses against her back and she realizes Chris has moved her against the wall. Maureen opens her eyes and she can see that both of them had move further down, away fro the door and windows of the bar. The lights point away from this location and she can see the street is empty.

Chris pulls from the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay with this?"

In answer, she leans in to kiss him. Chris responds with equal passion in his kiss.

Yes! Maureen's mind says.

Chris moves his hand from her bottom (she means 'ass').

Maureen feels the wall against her back and now her ass. She can feel his hand still on the back of her head pushing her against his mouth.

Chris moves his free hand to her hip. It slides along her and she can feel the warmth of his touch through her shirt. It slides up and touches the side of her breast.

Maureen's mind orders him to move his hand to her nipples. Her body shivers again and she presses her hips up against his hips. She continues to kiss him as she feels his fingers close around her breast. Maureen catches her breathe as his fingers squeezes her breast slowly. Her mind's eye following the fingers as they move towards her nipple. Her only annoyance is the fact that her clothes and bra are in the way of feeling his skin on her skin.

Maureen shivers as his lips move from her lips. She opens her eyes, realizing she had gasped aloud. Her mind notes the empty street as her body continues to enjoy the experience.

Chris moves his lips down along her neck.

The warmth of his lips feels hot against her skin while small electric waves of pleasure spreads down her spin with the feel of his fingers. They squeeze gently but firm enough to her body to react to the touch.

Maureen moves her hand from his head and arm. She slides her hands down his body, exploring every muscle she can experience. She can feel her legs move as her body is pushed against the wall to give enough space between their hips. Her hands move down between them as the roughness of his belt scrap against her palms.

She reaches lower and feels it.

It is just as she imagined and how her body felt it to be. Yes, it is there.

It's thickness almost itches her hand as she slides along his length through his pants. She hears and feels him moan against her shoulder as his lips kiss along her. Maureen gasps again, as his fingers squeezes her nipple once more. Another wave of pleasure runs along her spin and body. Her legs feel weaker than before. Somewhere in the back of her logical mind, Maureen is very glad the wall is there.

Her hands grip him through his pants, squeezing him. She moves her hand along it, slowly and carefully. Maureen feels his teeth graze against her shoulder. This sensation combines with the tightness of pressure around her nipples sends her body to another level of pleasure. Her mind follows the movement of his hand moving to the back of her head.

Chris releases her breast and his hand moves up to the first button of her shirt. He stops for a second and pulls back to look at her. Chris waits to see if Maureen tells him to stop. His face lights up with a deeper smile as she does not stop him. His other hand reaches the button and starts to work on releasing it.

Maureen looks down to see his fingers moving to unbutton her shirt. Glancing around once more sees no one on the street so her eyes fall back to his fingers. Her chest moves up and down, breathing with excitement as her body tingles with anticipation. It really has been a long time, she thinks. In a strange way, the fact that they are outside made it more exciting. She knows there is only so far she is willing to go out in public but it does not stop it from being an exciting situation. Then again, it could be the alcohol. It really did not matter. At least this is what her body is telling her mind.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers