Holiday with Brenda Pt. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of the holiday.
2.6k words
4.55
11.9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday Part 2

The rest of the holiday passed without further incident. Brenda was very cool about what happened that afternoon. She never made any reference to it, even when we had the odd moment where we found ourselves alone. I kept reliving what had happened and every time I got a hard on feeling very horny, thinking about how hot Brenda had been and how she seemed to enjoy the experience, which had been evident in the way she sucked my cock.

We returned home and Jenny dropped Brenda back at her place as I put the kids to bed. Jenny returned an hour later and I was sat watching the motor racing on TV.

"Hey, sexy! Why dont we watch some of our own hot action? I want to see what we did on holiday" she said with a glint in her eye. She fired up the laptop and sat down next to me.

Straight away the movie we made came on the screen. There was Jenny, dildo sliding in and out of her wet pussy in full close up. The camera then pulls back to show her hand wrapped around my cock, rubbing the leaking tip over her nipples. I remembered how Brenda had mimicked her daughters actions as Jenny slid her mouth over my rock hard cock on the screen.

"Mmmm....I like the look of that" murmured Jenny as she sat next to me. Her hand rested on my knee, caressing my thigh, her fingers sliding up my shorts. I was already hard, the combination of the on screen shot, Jenny's touch and the memory of what Brenda had done was really having an erotic effect on me.

"ooh, looks like you like it too!" murmuredJenny as her fingers found the hard lump in my shorts. She sat up and grabbed the back of my head, locking her mouth on my lips, sinking her tongue into my hungry mouth.

She slid down off the sofa to kneel between my legs, unzipping my shorts and pulling them and my undies down in one swift movement. " mmmm, that looks so inviting" she smiled as she wrapped her fingers around my cock. She extended her tongue and lapped the tip in a circular motion, pulling the foreskin back as far as it would go. She then licked along the bottom of my shaft, kissing my balls when she got to the base. She then pulled my dick back to her mouth and sunk it into her lips in a slow slick movement. I could feel the heat of her enclosing me as I also could see her doing the same on the video we made. After a few minutes of Jenny taking her time to cover my cock in her saliva, she stood up and turned with her back to me. She lifted her skirt and bent over, giving me a view of her perfect ass, and her G-string, nestled between her butt cheeks.

"Like what you see then?" She winked over her shoulder with a cheeky smile on her face. I slid my hands over both cheeks, using my thumbs to slide over the fabric of the G string, covering her hole and pussy. "ooh, you can do that again" she purred.

I pulled the G string to one side, and rubbed my thumb over her arse hole gently. I could see she was wet as her pussy lips glistened, all swollen and hot.

She grabbed my dick once again and slowly straddled my hips, impaling herself on my rock hard cock. I reached up and pulled her T shirt over her head and grabbed hold of her boobs, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. I could not help thinking about how firm they felt compared to Brenda but slightly smaller, more a hand full as opposed to Brenda's pendulous whoppers.

Jenny's movements got quicker and I could see she was also rubbing her clit and she rode me up and down ever quicker. The video was still playing but the on screen action showed us in the doggy position not the reverse cow girl we were now adopting. Watching us on screen whilst feeling her pussy sliding up and down my cock was the final straw and I flooded her pussy whilst she rubbed her clit vigourously and came a few moments later. Jenny lay back still impaled with her fingers still caressing herself and kissed me on the mouth.

"That was so good, I really needed that. Shame we were not filming it again. I bet that would have been really hot to watch!"

She climbed off me and we got ready to go to bed. As I sat on the bed and pulled back the sheets, Jenny said to me "Mum has bought her self a new Camcorder, so she can take her own movies when the kids go round. She was wondering if you could go round tomorrow and show her how to use it."

I slowly turned around and Jenny was looking directly at me. I was dumbstruck and didn't know what to think. Did she know?

She then smiled at me and said " I told her you would be glad to, so she is expecting you around 7.00 tomorrow night after you have put the kids to bed."

The next evening could not come fast enough. All day at work, I wondered how that evening would turn out. What would Brenda be like? Would she mention the holiday session we had? Had she said anything to Jenny? My inside were churning both in excitement at another potential session with Brenda and in trepidation at what she had said to Jenny.

Jenny had finished work early, as Brenda who normally looked after the kids, had to go to the gallery for the afternoon as they had an opening day for a new local artist. Brenda worked in the gallery part time when she was not minding our kids. Jenny and the kids had already eaten when I got home, so I sat down to leftovers and the news on TV.

"You haven't forgotten that you are supposed to be going round to Mum's, have you?." Asked Jenny.

No, I replied. I will go round at 7 ish.

"Good, she will be disappointed if you don't." She pressed "She wants to make her own videos..... of the kids" I looked up at her but she had her back to me, so I could not tell from her face if she was intimating anything with the slight pause.

I finished my food and said my goodbye's to the kids who were getting ready for bed and eagerly waiting for a bedtime story from Jen.

I arrived at Brenda's house to see the outside light lit up above the front door on the porch. I climbed the steps and knocked on the front door. I could hear music playing inside and heard footsteps on the wooden floors as she made her way through the house.

She opened the door and stood there in front of me. She had her business suit on, black pencil skirt, crisp, white blouse holding her impressive bust in check and at the same time emphasising her cleavage. She was also wearing a short black jacket which still had her name badge on. "Forgotten who you are today? " I quipped. "Very funny!" she retorted and spun on her heels, heading back to the kitchen.

I noticed she still had her black stiletto heels on, which emphasised her very shapely calves, which were enclosed by black fishnet stockings. Very formal, very classy and very sexy!

" I have just got back from a new showing for one of the local artists. Been on my feet all day and am now looking forward to the night off" she said. "I am having a glass of white, fancy one?"

"Sure no problem!" I replied.

She poured us both a glass "Cheers!" She said and led me into the front room and sat on the sofa. She removed her stilettos and raised her legs to rest her feet on my lap. " would you be an angel and massage my feet, they have been killing me" she asked.

I sat there flexing her toes and massaging her feet, admiring the red panted toes through the mesh of the fishnets. She wiggled her toes in appreciation which also felt like my balls were being rubbed. She looked me in the eye as she did it which made me think she was testing me to see what I would do.

After a few minutes, she got up and brought in a box containing the video camera. " can you show me how to use this? You know how I am not good with technology." She smiled.

I unpacked the box whilst she got us a refill and laid out the camera and the cables.

The battery had some initial charge so I was able to show her the basic functions. "So how do I download the movies onto my computer? Just like the ones I saw of yours last week" she asked as she turned to face me.

"Well, you will need these cables and it plugs in to this port here" pointing to the connector on her laptop.

"You will also need this software installing too. Do you want me to install it for you?"

She smirked and then smiled " I would prefer some firmware installing, if you know what I mean" it was obvious what she wanted. She reached next to the dresser and brought out another box, containing a tripod.

"The man in the shop said I might need this if I wanted to film without holding the camera. Can you set this up for me too!" She asked.

I set the camera on the tripod and looked up to see her stood in front of the camera, posing one leg in front of the other. "ok, set it rolling" she smiled, "I want to see how good a movie it makes. Put on some music as well will you?"

She then started to unbutton her jacket, looking at the camera then at me. She turned around with her back to the camera as she removed her jacket, tossing it on the floor. She then started to unbutton her blouse, turning to allow the camera to record her opening it to reveal her black lacey bra. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and lay it on the jacket.

I was getting hot under the collar myself but was enjoying the show too much to take my eyes off it for a second. She turned her back to the camera and reached around the side of her skirt to unzip it. She let is drop to the floor to reveal a black fine lace garter belt, suspenders holding up the black fishnet stockings. It was a stunning view I didn't know what to say.

With her back to the camera she ran her hands over her backside and down the back of her legs as she bent over, showing off her magnificent ass cheeks. I looked through the camera and zoomed in to her black panties. She seemed to notice what I did and ran her finger up and down her panties, where a slick wetness was leaking through.

"Does it look good from there?" She asked as she continued to caress her mound, whilst still bent over. "magnificent!" Was all I managed to say. I was in awe of this beautiful woman.

She slid her fingers underneath the elastic of her panties and slowly slid them down over her hips to let them rest by her ankles. She stood up and stepped out of them and turned around to face the camera.

"Now lets see how good the zoom feature is. Will you shoot real close up for me?" She asked as she sat on the edge of the sofa. Her legs were wide apart and she leaned back and started to play with her pussy. I was rock hard and the bulge in my pants was getting painful but I could not take my eyes off her.

"I want to see also" she purred. "Can you connect it to my wide screen TV?" She asked as her fingers continued to caress and play.

I took one of the cable sets and plugged it into the TV. After selecting the right channel she was there, in High Definition, fingers slick with her juices, sliding her fingers in and out. Opening her inner lips, all pink, swollen and juicy, rubbing at her clit with the other hand, keeping it taught and proud.

"OK, looks like you are going to burst out of those pants, come here!" She commanded. I walked towards her and she grabbed my belt, loosening it, unzipping my trousers and pulled them straight to the floor. I turned to look at the TV and watched as she caressed my balls through my briefs, ran her fingernails along my hard throbbing shaft to play with the wet patch of clear leaking precum on the end of my knob.

She pulled the waistband over the end of my cock and pushed them down around my ankles. I could see my cock stood proud just in front of her face on the TV. Her fingers were still slipping in and out of her hot pussy as she grabbed my cock with her other hand and proceeded to lap and suck and lick at the shiny hard engorged end, consuming my juices.

I unclipped her bra and released her large tits, remembering how much bigger than Jenny's they were. She took hold of each boob and lifted them to rub my cock with each of her nipples in turn.

She then enveloped my cock between them rubbing them up and down in a slickly enveloped tit fuck like I had never had before. As my knob emerged at the top of her chest she poked out her tongue, teasing it each time. She could not resist much longer and grabbed my cock with both hands and swallowed me as deep as she could manage.

She then layed back and parted her pussy lips with her left hand. "I want you in here!" She indicated pointing to her glistening labia. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed my cock along her slit, sliding up and down with our juices mixing. I slowly inserted my tip as she grabbed at her boobs, crushing the nipples between her fingers, pulling at them, erect.

I went deeper and deeper until I could feel my cock hit her cervix. "Oh god, yes, do that again! " she squealed. I pulled out and went in again deeper and faster this time. "Yes, do it!" She panted.

A few more thrusts and she started to climax, shaking, shivering as her orgasm flooded through her. I wasn't far behind and one glance at the TV showed us locked together my balls banging against her ass cheeks. that was enough for me to flood her pussy and my balls pumped continuously until drained.

I pulled out and she grabbed my cock to clean off the excess juices and enjoy the last throws of my hard on.

I got up and turned off the camera, downloaded the file to her PC. She refilled our glasses and gave me a long slow kiss, still dressed in just her fishnets and garters.

"Now, that will keep me going for a couple of weeks! With my next pay check I will buy some nice lingerie and we can try some other shots."

"That sounds lovely" I smiled back at her.

"How do you fancy and mother and daughter session, on camera?" She looked at me with a glint in her eye. "Jenny, fancies it!"

To be continued.