Holiday with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spandido turns them again to face us so now we can see Marie's face contort with pleasure as he is told to fuck her harder.

Spandido says over the mic.

"Well Marie, do you love your hubby's big hard cock up your pussy, is it hitting all the right spots, tell us how it feels?"

She has drool coming from the corner of her mouth as she shrieks,

"OH, OH, OH. MY GOD."

"FUCK ME, HARDER, FUCK ME!"

"MAKE ME CUM!"

He is pounding my wife hard now, I can hear his balls slapping her ass harder and harder, her legs are starting to give way as she holds onto the chair for balance. I am screaming at the top of my voice but I cannot be heard above the din of a hundred customers whooping and cat calling. My guts are twisting inside, I feel sick. My hands clamp over my face peeking through my fingers.

You can see in his face he is going to cum soon.

Marie lets out a howl as she shrieks,

"FUCK ME HARDER!"

My head is all over the place, I hate this but I cannot take my eyes off it. What is wrong with me? I am sitting here watching my wife getting fucked, she's thinking by me (I hope). My head is spinning when I hear the dreaded words.........

"I'M COMING!"

Her body goes into spasm, her jaw drops, her eyes are tight shut as George grunts and floods her body with his spunk.

Spandido looks at the pair and says, "WAKE MARIE.......WAKE GEORGE."

Both now are staring into a manic baying crowd, his cock is pumping cum into her at the very second he wakes, she is orgasming at that same moment. I sit stuck to my chair looking at them in horror. They look directly at me like two deer caught in the headlights.

My wife is coming so hard on another man's cock, my neighbour buried balls deep in my wife. Both looking directly at me as they are orgasming.

She looks out at the crowd as her orgasm really takes hold. It looks like she tries but she cannot stop it. Her face has pleasure, pain and shock written on it as her body floods with adrenalin and dopamine. Her whole body is visibly shaking and her legs start to give way. She is holding on to the chair for dear life.

Spandido steps in and says,

"Both of you back to sleep."

Both heads drop, in their sleeping state both of their bodies still twitch and spasm. The crowd love it, they are all on their feet including my young companions.

Taking an exaggerated bow Spandido says, "Well folks I hope you enjoyed the show but that's it for tonight. I hope to see you all next week."

In their sleep they both are instructed to get dressed and forget all that's happened tonight. They are awakened and both exit the stage coming down to our table. The big fella behind me has at last moved, I am able to stagger to my feet and go to aid of my wife. I am so angry but still unsteady on my feet due to the alcohol I have consumed. I fall into chairs sending them flying trying to get to Marie. I slur my words swearing at everyone in sight, but I don't seem to be saying what I am wanting to say.

Everyone around us is patting George on the back saying "I wish I had a wife like yours George."

George smiles back at them puzzled, not knowing what they are talking about. I get Marie to the aisle heading for the exit. George follows closely behind. She leans into kiss me but I am still in shock and upset. I cannot kiss her back. People all around us must think she is a sex mad nymphomaniac trying to kiss me while her husband watches right next to us. Right after she's just fucked his brains out on the stage.

I get them both out of the clubhouse, we stagger back to the villa all three of us drunk. My head is all over the place, I have just witnessed my friend fucking my wife! He has no idea what he has done.

Marie has hold of my arm lovingly and snuggles into me not knowing what she has done! I am so pissed off and angry but at who? Myself for letting it happen? Them for fucking?.......and what the hell do I tell Jenny?

The two pissed up people I am with have no idea what has just occurred. I feel her hand slip into my pocket and squeeze my cock as she leans in and licks my earlobe.

She whispers,

"Ooooohh someone is getting hard, we'll be home soon."

I Have been rock hard on and off for the last hour, why?

Do I find what I have witnessed erotic, NO! So why does my cock betray me like this?

We get back and all stumble into the villa.

Jenny welcomes us with a big smile saying "You all look like you had a good time"

She has no idea!..........THEY have no idea!....... What the fuck do I do?

Do I blurt out what happened, it will wreck everything. I cannot keep this inside, its killing me. I am in such a confused state. Jenny notices the dilemma in my face and asks me what is wrong. I still feel very drunk and am overcome with a sudden nauseous feeling. I rush to the bathroom and throw up. All I can see in my mind is Marie fucking George as I empty my stomach into the basin.

Marie staggers in to help me but I push her away hard, she falls to the ground. Jenny looks daggers at me and helps her to her feet. They leave me in the bathroom and she manages to get a drunk Marie to the bedroom. Marie flakes out on the bed and is snoring within a minute.

Ten or so minutes later I make my way back to the lounge to see Jenny and George making out on the sofa. I stare at them for what seems like an eternity thinking what the fuck do I say.

I decide on nothing for now and make my way to our bedroom, my head a little clearer but still the walls and ceiling seem to be swirling. I lay down next to Marie wishing this night had never been. How can I ever look at her the same way again, this is going to eat me alive. I start to cry. Before long I am sobbing. How do we, how do I get through this?

I know in my heart she loves me dearly, but she just fucked George!....My next door neighbour George!......The man I see every fucking day George!!!

I also know that even in my drunken state that neither of them knew what they were doing, or would ever even contemplate doing what they did. It didn't help me one bit.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I awoke in the morning light to the smell of bacon wafting through the villa. Jenny was happy and making us all a big fried breakfast to help soak up the alcohol in our hungover bodies. I made my way down to the kitchen to find my neighbours with big smiles and coffee.

George handed me a steaming mug and asked, "Well are you going to tell me, did I make an ass of myself last night?"

I grimaced and looked away from him, thinking I just cannot tell them.

"Oh shit, as bad as that eh" he asks.

Just then I noticed through the kitchen window over Jenny's shoulder the complex manager coming to the door of our villa. I hurried out to meet her before she had a chance to say anything. I confronted her and she spoke to me quietly outside.

"I am SO, SO sorry about what happened last night. There was a HUGE misunderstanding, I have seen the tape and it went a bit too far. I now know it was YOUR wife and friend, do they know?"

"TAPE!!...TAPE!! You have a fucking TAPE!!" my voice shaking. "NO she does not fucking know,,,,SHIT!, for fuck sake this is getting worse by the second!"

She whispered "Do not worry, it has been destroyed. What can I do to help?"

"I think you have done enough!" I hiss back. "How the fuck am I going to tell her? This will kill my marriage....Two marriages!"

My head is exploding, my heart is broken. I Love her more than life itself but every time I look at her from now on I will see this. Tears were beginning to well in my eyes, my voice was starting to crack up on me.

She says to me, "Do not tell them. I know it is a massive burden but can you keep this secret? I will come up with some kind of compensation. I promise you they will not hear about it from anyone on my staff. I will sack anyone on the spot if they say a word........The big problem is going to be how the hell do we all get through the next 5 days without someone on the complex saying something!"

I turned to see George and Jenny, blood draining from their faces looking and listening through the now opened kitchen window........

12