All Comments on 'Holidays'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Something vaguely like that happened to me

Maybe I should write about it? It made your story seem more realistic than it probably is, or at least it did for me. I do wonder if the men traded women that night, and how the women felt about it, but I also know your style and you're never going to tell us! Nicely done. 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
JB sent me!

JB directed me to your story. I'm glad she did. Well-written. Short and sweet. The literary equivalent of "Slam! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am!" I would love to read a sequel with first the original pairings (D + J and N + M) followed by a swap of partners. Less protesting from the ladies with them initially giving oral to the gents to try to satisfy them and discourage penis penetration! Fortunately, these young men are that - young! And ready almost immediately for a second round! A second round started by some oral on the young ladies to repay the debt of the males being orally pleased. Then copulation with the original pairings followed by a swap to include oral and penis penetration! They may all miss the breakfast bell! What will the elders do when discovering what the young ones had done and were doing? Will an orgy ensue? Or just more discreet pairings involving a variety of generations? Ah, the possibilites! Great inspiring story! I agree with JB! Five stars indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous