On the Other Side of the Mirror Ch. 01/06

Story Info
The owner of a slave processing company is kidnapped.
2.4k words
4.52
11.6k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

On the Other Side of the Mirror 1 of 6

"Where the hell am I?" I ask myself as I regain consciousness, my hands are hanging from the ceiling and I'm only able to touch the ground with the tips of my toes.

The last thing I remember is being in a cab on my way to the airport to start my month-long vacation; as I always do when I go on vacation, I leave the company cars aside and take a regular cab so no one knows where I'm going.

As soon as I am fully awake, I start to become aware of where I am, I know perfectly well the sound of the whips hitting the bodies of the slave girls, the screams of the new slave girls as they feel the whip on their flesh and the moans of pleasure from the new sluts as they are forced to their first orgasm as slave girls.

Whoever has dared to kidnap me has brought me to my own slave girl processing center. I open my eyes slowly, not because I want to see my surroundings, for I know them perfectly well, but to ascertain that my abductors have made their first mistake.

Light begins to flood my eyes as I open them and I smile despite the latex gag that forces my mouth, my kidnappers have used my own toys to try to enslave me, ignoring that the hood they have chosen from the assortment of toys they have found in my office, is a special design that when I use it allows me to see and hear everything that happens around me.

I move my head to look around me and, in a few seconds, I confirm that I am in the basement of my own company, the yellowish hue of everything I see around me tells me that I have been fitted with the kitty hood.

Whoever planned all this knows well what they have done despite the hood mistake, today I was starting my usual month-long vacation away from the company, which means that in that time no one will notice my absence and look for me.

My only concern right now is what kind of processing they have chosen for me, whether they plan to continue transforming me according to the hood and turn me into a mascot or process me following one of the other twelve slave girl models that my company processes.

I know it won't take me long to find out, but the first thing I feel are fingers digging into my pussy looking for my clitoris. I try to hold the pleasure that those fingers provoke thinking about how I am going to get out of here, but soon I give up knowing that it is a useless effort, all my employees know very well how to make a young girl in processing reach her first slave girl orgasm, I myself have processed dozens of new slave girls and I know that the end is inevitable.

Fingers move in circles inside my pussy, stretching it, forcing it open, preparing it for the next step that I know will not be long in coming, my clitoris is slowly being worked, forcing it out of its cave, to be pinched and massaged.

As soon as I reach orgasm, without letting me recover from the climax I feel ice cold clamps grab my nipples stretching them until I get a scream through the gag blocking my mouth.

"Take the gag off;" I hear a voice I recognize as Albert's, one of my oldest workers, say, "You know I like to hear them scream as we pierce their nipples and clit."

One hand removes the latex ball from my mouth, just in time for a scream to escape from it as I notice how the red-hot needle pierces my right nipple, cold from the contact with the clamps, causing me intense pain, before the pain subsides it is the left nipple's turn, and again a loud scream escapes from my mouth. The pain I have felt from the piercing of my nipples is nothing compared to what I feel when my clitoris is pierced by the needle. As soon as I notice how the rings are closed in their respective holes, I hold my breath knowing what is coming next.

To my surprise I hear Albert's voice again, "Untie her and take her upstairs, this slut is a special order and is marked by fire."

I am about to scream when I hear his words, but I hold back knowing that it would only bring me more trouble, besides I want to find out all I can about what is going on, it has been two years since I forbade slave girls to be fire marked in my factory.

I notice how the chains on my wrists come loose from the ceiling making me fall to my knees on the floor, before I can move two strong arms bring my hands behind my back linking the shackles together, immediately I see how Albert approaches me and hooks a leash to the new rings adorning my nipples, forcing me to get up and follow him around the factory.

"Are you sure about this Albert?" I hear him ask the employee whose voice I didn't recognize. "It seems to me that we are doing something very dangerous."

"Of course, it's dangerous James;" Albert replies revealing the name of his accomplice, "But for a million dollars and the chance to have my ex-wife and stepdaughter as my slave girls I'm willing to risk anything."

"You're right Albert;" comments James looking a little scared, "But I'm just not sure they can get me that actress I've asked them for as a slave girl;" he adds.

"That's why don't worry James, they are capable of getting the woman you ask for, you can't even imagine who I have secretly processed here before selling her to some rich millionaire;" explains Albert, "Besides how many times have we fantasized that one of the slave girls we fucked was our boss Miss Cooper's uptight slut, well these days we can make those fantasies come true."

James doesn't answer Albert's words, but the way he looks at my body with his gaze makes me feel a knot in my stomach. I soon forget James' words thinking about everything Albert has said, the people who have kidnapped me are also responsible for the illegal slave girl trade that the authorities have been investigating for some time.

After fifteen minutes walking the corridors of the company, I am surprised to see that they take me to my own office, without any problem they fasten me to a rape pillory that they have set up in the center of the room and leave me there, but not before injecting me with something that plunges me into a deep sleep.

When I open my eyes again, I find my vice president, best friend and occasional lover Gemma sitting at my desk looking at me with a smile. That doesn't mean anything, I know Gemma occupies my office while I'm on vacation, and this can only be a simple coincidence.

"Are you sure she can't see or hear us?" I hear a voice behind me ask, which I immediately recognize as my ex-boyfriend Henry.

"Don't be silly Henry;" Gemma answers him, confirming that they are responsible for my situation. "You know damn well how those hoods work; we can talk whatever we want he won't find out anything."

I don't hear Henry's reply, but I notice how hands grab my hips and a cock pushes its way into my not too lubricated pussy, causing me to let out a small scream drowned out by the gag. From the way he stretches my pussy, and the strange discomfort I feel with the penetration, the fucker must be using some kind of punishment condom to fuck me.

"Fuck, she's still as tight as the last time I fucked her;" exclaims Henry, "It must be true that she only likes women now, the little bitch;" he adds pushing harder as he pulls hard on my nipple rings.

"I assure you her tongue is more talented than most of the pleasure slave girls we train;" Gemma replies smiling, "If all goes according to plan, in the next few days we'll give you a nice lesbian show and I'll let you fuck both of us."

Luckily my bastard ex, is still as short of stamina as ever and in just a couple of minutes he climaxes, pulling off the condom and cumming all over my back.

"Are you sure we can't really enslave her?" asks Henry approaching Gemma to stand behind her unbuttoning her blouse and start playing with her tits.

"I haven't stopped telling you that since we started setting this up;" Gemma answers him angrily, getting up from the chair though not refusing Henry's caresses, "As soon as we put her DNA into the registry a warning would go off and we'd have the authorities here instantly."

"Let's sell her on the black market;" comments Henry to Gemma, "In these last three years we have kidnapped and sold dozens of sluts, many of them rich and famous to harems and brothels all over the world, she is not much different, I'm sure Sheikh Osman would be willing to pay a fortune for her."

"And by me!" replies Gemma as she kneels at Henry's feet, "He has already offered her to us on more than one occasion when we have met with him. But that's impossible, although Christine has many enemies who would enjoy having her as a slave girl, she also has many friends who would seek her out if she disappears longer than recommended. Let's enjoy this month as much as we can with her knowing that when we set her free, she won't have a clue who kidnapped her;" she adds before taking Henry's cock in her mouth.

"And in the meantime, we'll transfer all the money we've been hiding these past few years and go live in a country with no extradition treaty or slavery;" replies Henry holding Gemma's head to fuck her mouth.

I watch in surprise as Gemma takes Henry's cock completely into her mouth, holding on for several minutes, I have known her for over six years, we have been lovers for three, and she had always told me she had never let a man touch her.

"You don't believe that about a country without slavery;" Gemma says releasing Henry's cock as he lets go of her head, "I want a harem full of submissive sluts I can play with every night;" she adds pushing Henry into the chair, impaling herself instantly on his cock.

The next hour I witness an intense sex session in which Gemma lets Henry treat her like a common slut, offering her pussy and ass, as a final point Gemma bends Henry over the office desk and fucks his ass with a twenty-centimeter strap-on that gets my ex's cock harder than I have ever seen in my years of relationship.

"What do you plan to do with her?" asks Henry as he gets dressed after Gemma has had enough of fucking his ass.

"On Monday I will personally brand her with a red iron, like we do with all the sluts we kidnap, that way she will always remember this affair, plus I will place a temporary barcode on her, it would be very suspicious to have an unmarked slave girl circulating around the offices;" Gemma replies, "Until then I will place her in the hall of the building as just another blowjob dispenser;" she adds smiling.

Henry and Gemma leave the office leaving me alone, it doesn't take long before Albert comes to pick me up to take me down to the hall, as I go down in the elevator, I can't help but think of all the slave girls and employees that I myself have sent to that situation as punishment.

I try to resist for a few moments but soon I am locked in the steel box with my tits exposed and my head restrained so I can't move it, when Albert places the harness with the two handles around my head I am ready to begin my service.

The only thing that differentiates my position from the other twenty-three that are distributed around the hall is that I am the only slave girl with my face covered, I don't have to wait a moment to be used for the first time, shortly after I am introduced into the box, Albert stands in front of me and begins to fuck my mouth using the handles placed next to my head to force his cock as deep as he can.

Without the ring gag that opens my mouth, I doubt I would have been able to take Albert's cock in my mouth, not that I have much experience with male cocks, despite my relationship of several years with Henry, I have been a lesbian for years, but when choosing the workers in charge of handling the new slave girls I have tried to ensure that all of them had a considerable size cocks, both to break the new slave girls and to reward them as their training progresses.

As I expected Albert's stamina is amazing, and although I have no way of really measuring the time, I am almost certain it takes him over half an hour to start cumming in my throat, luckily for me, Albert decides to pull out of my mouth and finish cumming all over my hood and tits.

"Your mouth is as soft and wet as I have always imagined;" Albert says in my ear so no one can hear him, "You should always be sucking cock instead of giving orders, lucky for you, it's the weekend and most of the workers have already left, but the guys and I will make sure you are entertained all weekend before we put you back in here on Monday ready for the start of the workday.

To be continué...