All Comments on 'Holland's Hills Ranch Ch. 01'

by amgstories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extreme swings

Your premise is setting up to be be quite good. Starting by developing the characters is a good way to entice your readers. In your preface you mention a slow buildup, but you hit the readers over the head with a quick humiliation scene. In my take Mike is an arrogant & egotistical jerk. His domination of his Mom and his obvious love of himself is not too endearing. Hopefully the theme of this storyline is the discovery of himself. Looking forward to seeing how this tale develops. I don't want to appear to harsh for your first submission so please continue.

Side note - we get that he has a PhD. But PTs typically don't refer to themselves as doctors like a MD or DO. The PhD is a requirement now to become a physical therapist. This is similar to a DNP for nurses or even PhD for physician assistants. But none are medical doctors. Your use of Dr. Mike is more an academic designation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unable to leave rating on the story

Normally at the end of each story is a rating from 1 to 5 stars. For some reason, I didn't see how I could rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"With a final thrust, I shoot my cum deep into my whore of a mother's cunt."

You lost me right off the bat with a line like that. "Hate" sex, or "contempt" sex, is a huge tunn-off for many of us.

ag2507ag2507almost 4 years ago

You need to sort the timeline out at the start. You kind of leave the impression he started his PhD at 18. You clarify a put or two later but it was a tad startling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramgstories@amgstories
196 Followers
took a break from writing due to lockdown being over... just started back up and have a story in the works.... unfortunately my hollands hills series needs to be rewritten..... I'm not sure where I want to take my characters in that one.... so, for now, it's on hold.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES