All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mingo37Mingo37about 3 years ago
Bethany lily

Add her on your story! Please! Find her on IG! Men! She's hot blonde with bigtits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ok

This has some real nasty potential, ground has been layed now turn that building into his sexual playground, not only for himself but write up some really nasty shit, see it play out between others have them do shit they would never do cross lines they would never cross.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 3 years ago

Very hot. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have a feeling that single mom and son will be in for a dirty, dirty, naughty surprise ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and like how things could be going. Just want to ask a favor, when getting to things like cuckoldry or incest give a warning at the top of the story, like you did with this one but more concrete. I personally don't have a problem with incest but cuck stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I look forward to future installments and hope that they might contain some theory on the computers power whether it be a ghost or something else.

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 3 years agoAuthor
Suggestions

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. In response to a few: there will be specific warnings on the chapters that dabble with incest or cuckoldry. While those themes are not the central fetishes to this story they could potentially be there in the future— hence the very broad disclaimer (I want readers to know what they’re in for before they get too invested in this series).

Future chapters are on the way. The first few will be a tad vanilla as I introduce the tenants. After all of my characters are introduced I will consider suggestions (so if there’s a few characters who you’d like to see doing debaucherous things with other characters, message me and I’ll give it some thought). Your thoughts and feedback might be more helpful than you think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great start and lots of potential to go with this. Looking forward to exploring his future experiments

RovingasianRovingasianabout 3 years ago

my God i need to see the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have to do something depraved and cuckoldish with the single mother and her son, maybe in front of him or something

shysuzyshysuzyabout 3 years ago

This is a great start to the story - I can't wait for more.

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Very good. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

You are a very good writer. I hope you return. Very few can convery the absolute anxiety and eroticism your stories do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES