Hollow Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The layout of the basement was convoluted and maze-like. Multiple rooms that branched in all directions— for the furnace, for water heaters, for utilities, and tools. The laundry room was thankfully the most welcoming. It was brightly lit with sterile white fluorescents, and lined along two walls with multiple washers and dryers. They were all coin operated, and Lucy set her basket down on the table in the middle of the room while she fished for her change. She grabbed a machine for herself, and stuffed her over-sized bras inside, before anyone else could come down here and judge her body. Once the machine began to fill, Lucy hurried from the basement.

By the time she returned to Danni and Tina, she couldn't be sure, but she felt a little relief to be in their company.

***

Robert Bradford took the stairs two at a time. He raced back to his apartment unit. The interaction with Lucy was still replaying in his mind. "God, how are you so bad at talking to women?" Rob belittled himself as he hurried past the second landing.

"It's almost like you were built to be creepy and off-putting," he swore. "You managed to out-awkward an awkward girl..."

He hit the final landing, eyeing Kelsey's cute Halloween door. She hadn't said a word about the events of yesterday. It was like she didn't even remember or know it happened. Rob wasn't sure if he was relieved to have gotten away with it... or sad that she hadn't fucked him out of her own free will. Not that Rob would turn down crazy wild sex like that, but he always hoped that if a girl like Kelsey was going to bed with him, it was because she... wanted to.

He bolted across the hall and into his apartment. Kelsey was at work right now. His hasty departure wasn't out of concern for bumping into her, or even to get away from Lucy. Their interaction reminded Rob of someone, and he desperately wanted to look up who, before it escaped him.

The fact is, Rob couldn't get the thought of Lucy's body out of his head. While Kelsey in 3B was the cutie of his dreams, Lucy had her own appeal. Even beneath those layers of baggy clothing, Rob could tell the potential that her body had. She was curvy, but in ways that made his cock instantly come to life. Even now, he could feel his libido screaming to him. He had to forgive the terrible pun, but Lucy was juicy. Huge knockers, and wide hips.

"What the hell was her name?" Rob's memory cycled through the rolodex of porn stars and actresses that he fancied, as he typed on his computer. Working from home as a writer came with its perks— one of them being that Rob logged a lot of time with porn.

"Found her!" he declared as the image gallery came into view. Codi Vore. She was an adult actress with a body almost exactly like Lucy's. A short, thick girl with huge natural melons the size of cantaloupes. And he thought Kelsey was busty! Good god, Lucy put her to shame. Lucy had a wide hips, a big ass, and thick thighs. She'd definitely never fall under the category of fat, but she had a little belly to her that in no way was a turn off.

But unlike Codi Vore, Lucy had wild red hair, librarian glasses, a shy nervous expression, and freckles. He imagined those freckles went all the way down to her enormous rack. And also unlike Codi, Lucy was physically here... in his building.

Despite the fact that she was just a college girl, he knew then that he wanted her. His cock was making that abundantly clear. It was pressing through his jeans, throbbing warmly against his thigh. He shut his eyes, imagining all sorts of various scenarios as his hand went to his bulge. He started to rub.

After a second, he grumbled. It was no use. He was aroused, he was sexually frustrated, and after yesterday, he craved the real thing. Especially on a girl built like Lucy...

He eyed his computer with curious interest. He knew it would be wrong. If it was really true, if he really had this power, to use it would be very wrong. But he needed it... he needed to do it again more than he needed anything.

And besides... it might not even work. Yesterday could have been a simple freak thing. Just an anomaly. "I'm just going to do an experiment." He said aloud. "Nothing wrong with a harmless experiment..."

***

Lucy had rushed through pizza with the girls. Tina and Danni had asked her a lot of questions. Lucy had tried her best to be conversational, but the fact was that she still wasn't fully comfortable around them. She was self critic of everything she said, and though she was hungry, decided it best to limit her slices. Tina and Danni were both fit, and she didn't want to be the hog of the group.

Plus, she had other things on her mind— like getting back to the washer and retrieving her undies before anyone saw.

What she hadn't been expecting as she descended the basement stairs was to find someone waiting for her in the laundry area.

"Oh, hello," She offered Rob a nervous smile. It took her a moment digest the scene. On top of one of the nearest dryers, Rob had apparently set up a computer. Was he that protective of his dirty clothes that he needed to hang out down here while he waited for the washer to stop?

He looked out of breath, but regardless, he offered her a smile. "Hi, Lucy." There was a moment of apology on his face. But then his eyes wandered over her body. He turned and began to feverishly type.

***

"Well that was awkward," Tina commented, gathering up her clothes that hadn't been washed before the big move.

Danni sat on the bed. Her eyes were large, filled with wishful thinking. "Maybe she's got a lot on her mind."

"I don't think she likes me very much," Tina replied. "You saw the way she scampered off after dinner."

"She probably wanted to get back to her laundry. Maybe she's afraid somebody will steal her stuff."

"Danni, she barely acknowledged me. You saw how every time I'd ask her a question or compliment her, she'd withdraw like I was winding up to hit her."

Danni shrugged, kicking her feet idly back and forth. "You have kind of a big personality. You're intimidating. Plus, you're very pretty, so that probably doesn't help."

"So are you," Tina insisted. "She'd be pretty too if she knew her potential." Tina thrust her dirty clothes into her basket with such frustration that Danni recoiled.

"Please don't hold her down and give her a make-over," Danni forced the chuckle.

"I'm going to have a talk with her, downstairs."

"Tina, don't." Danni pleaded. "She's just shy. You'll scare her away."

"I don't care," Tina replied. "We signed the lease. We all have to live with each other. I'm not going to spend the next year of my life tiptoeing around in my own home, just because shy girl has some insecurity issues. She can get the fuck over it, so we can all be friends."

Danni smirked thoughtfully.

Tina paused on her way out the door. "What? What's so damn funny?"

Danni just shrugged mildly. "With that attitude, I'm just starting to wonder how you landed me as a friend."

"Isn't it obvious? I intimidated you into it," Tina smiled to herself as she headed out into the hallway.

"Be nice to her!" Danni called.

"I'm am nice, dammit!" Tina shouted back.

Despite their banter, Tina really didn't have any intention of intimidating Lucy. She knew how to have a heart to heart, and she figured the sooner they cleared the air and faced the awkward tension between the three of them, the sooner they could make their apartment feel like a home. That was what Tina strove for— she wanted their place to be like the setting of a sitcom— a home of comfort, familiarity, and laughter. The central hub.

She headed down the hall and descended the basement stairs. It was dank and dark. She scowled at the cobwebs that hung from the single bulb as they brushed her face and hair. Reaching the dirty basement floor, she could hear the pleasant hum and slosh of the machines in the next room. The sterile fluorescent bulbs spilled out of the open door from the laundry area. But so did something else. She heard a man's voice coming out in a soft wet whisper.

"You have some biiiiig—" His voice was lost to the machines in the room.

Tina paused. Who was that? She crept up to the door and peered into the laundry area. She almost gasped as she fought to not drop her laundry basket in complete shock.

In the next room was a man she hadn't met— one of the other tenants. Pale and gaunt. And across from him, standing completely nude was Lucy. What the hell was she doing? Was this why she had insisted on coming down here alone? Because she was in some weird fling with a man? Even weirder, there was a computer set up on one of the machines behind him, and a wireless keyboard grasped in his hand.

"Your tits are fuckin' huge," Rob admired them. Even in the sterile lighting of the basement laundry area, they were huge and luscious. Lucy looked meekly back at him, her body presented like an offering. Her huge boobs had big pink nipples. The freckles on her face matched the splash of ones that kissed the top of her breasts. They definitely stole the show, which was a shame, because Rob thought the girl's body was all around delightful. Lucy may not be fit like Kelsey, but the little roll to her belly was very normal and slightly adorable. A tuft of red hair above her womanhood matched the red curls on her head. And, to Rob's surprise, a tiny tattoo on her hip hinted at a desperate attempt for her to break out of her shell and be a rebellious young woman. It was a four-leaf clover. Of course it was.

"Why do hide your body behind such baggy frumpy clothing?" He asked her. Before she could answer, he feverishly typed. It was an experiment. He had to know his level of control. Instead of typing out exactly what he wanted Lucy to say in reply, he kept it vague: 'The girl's expression was earnest as she answered honestly.' Rob pressed enter. He didn't type any more than that. He was curious if he had to control every single word she spoke, or if she would draw upon her memories and offer up something personal about herself. He wanted to test the limits of free will— if she would divulge information that he couldn't possibly know, or if she was just 100% a puppet on a string.

"The girls in school were mean to me," Lucy answered, there was a sweet, almost hesitation to the way she said it. "They made fun of me... of my body. They called them cow udders, and called me things like Bessie."

"Did that hurt your feelings?" Rob asked, without typing a word. She still hadn't fully answered the question. Only divulged the details.

"Yes," she admitted. "I thought there was something wrong with me. I wore clothes that hid everything, so it would be harder to make fun of me."

For a moment, Rob was conflicted. He could relate to being outcast. But at the same time... he was turned on. Even the vulgar names that were used to describe her body. It was horrible... but it was so bad that it stirred his cock to life. The vulgarity... the cruelty... he was hardening in his pants.

He hurriedly typed: 'Despite her humiliation, recalling the cruel remarks began to arouse her. For the first time in her life, she found herself liking it.'

He looked up at her and she was biting her lip, her eyes in the throws of some memory.

"That turns you on, doesn't it?" He asked. "Saying it out loud."

Her cheeks reddened, but she nodded slowly, her expression a mask of embarrassed guilt.

It had worked! Rob had been able to alter her emotions with vague sentences. Not just her specific actions were on the table, like a programmed robot. Long term lasting effects might also be possible. He wasn't sure how all of this was happening, but he didn't much care. He'd been gifted something wonderful. The 'how' and the 'why' wasn't all that important. What was important was what he did with it. And Rob was far from a superhero with morals. He was a man with needs.

His heart pounded. He was crossing a line, and he knew it. But he was too turned on to stop. The sex with Kelsey had been unbelievable. He'd never had such a wild time in his life. Now he wanted to do it again, and this girl with her big heavy rack and curves... she looked like she could take a pounding. "Does it make you wet when I tell you how fuckin' hot your enormous milkers are?"

Lucy blushed again, her eyes glancing to the floor, but her hand wandered down to her pussy and felt herself. She came away soaked. "It does," she admitted.

Rob typed one last thing into the computer. He figured this might be greedy and ambitious of him, maybe it wouldn't even work— like if a magic genie offered him a wish, and he used it to wish for more wishes. 'Lucy didn't know this man... but she had fallen under his spell. Her personality wouldn't change... she was hardly a robot, but she would give herself over to him, in any way that he wanted, without question. And she would respond to his will, his desires, and his commands.' Rob had written love scenes before, and was aware of the ways to skim over them without going into specific step by step details. Maybe a vague skimming would work just as well in real life.

He set aside his keyboard and began to test this. "I want you to sit up on that table, and spread your legs."

Lucy walked on trembling legs. She was still blushing, her expression one of sincere arousal, and also nervous embarrassment. She was shocked she was doing this, but she was also turned on. There was nothing robotic or slave like about this. She wasn't catatonic, and her eyes weren't vacant. This was as real as it could possibly get, despite the complete lack of free will— a perfectly simulated illusion.

She hopped up on the table, planted herself nervously on the edge, and spread her legs, revealing her wetness to him. She even took the initiative to rub her hand up to one of her tits— hefting it and giving it a squeeze.

"Do you touch yourself a lot?" He asked her.

She bit her lip and nodded, pinching her nipple harder. A soft squeaky moan escaped her throat.

"You look like you do," he smiled, letting his hand wander down to his bulge, as it printed through his pants.

Just beyond the doorway, Tina had no idea what she was seeing, but she was positive that it was something unnatural. Tina never believed in the supernatural or magic tricks. She thought powers of the mind and hypnosis were about as real David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty vanish. Hell, she even thought psychiatry was just a simple trick for the weak, and only worked for those who wanted to believe in it. She had spent her life grounded in reality. But she had no explanation for what she was seeing now. This man had made Lucy do a complete one-eighty just by typing on his computer. It didn't make any sense, and she wasn't even sure she believed it while it happened right in front of her eyes.

But she knew was that she definitely didn't want to be here. Tina's heart was pounding. Yet she couldn't look away. She had so many questions, that her curiosity (or her own fear) kept her feet planted where she stood. She stayed hidden in the shadows, watching as Lucy sat in a vile pose.

The redheaded student mashed her big heavy tits in each hand, rolling her nipples between her fingers. She was biting her bottom lip, staring at Rob with an expression that was pouty and desperate. Her flesh yielded like bread dough.

"Does Bessie need to be milked?" He couldn't resist commenting. The cruelty was something new. But when she made no effort to move, to slap him, to dress and run off, he realized that it felt kind of... good. The lack of consequences renewed his feelings of power and control.

She blushed again, but almost immediately let out another soft sweet moan. She nodded.

Rob's hand undid his pants and he reached inside, producing his swollen cock. Lucy gasped. Lucky for Tina, because she had gasped at the same instant. Tina had assumed this skinny weirdo wouldn't be packing much. Not that Tina thought of herself as a slut, but she'd been around the block a few times and done a few... shameful things. This guy was packing a serious monster that hardly looked proportional for his frame.

It swelled quickly. Rob pumped it in his fist. "Do you ever suck on your own nipples while you touch yourself?" He asked.

Lucy nodded to herself, and she showed him. She mashed one of her big breasts upward, tilted her head down and ran her tongue in circles around her nipple. She never took her eyes off of Rob, peering at him over the rim of her glasses.

"You've been doing that for years, haven't you?" He asked. He barely recognized his own voice. Lust had taken over and these feelings of power made him forget completely about his normal social anxiety. "Licking your own tanker tits."

She nodded.

"You're going to be licking my load off of them by the end of the night," Rob said, growing bolder by the moment.

The words so abrupt, they startled Tina. And to her horror, the laundry basket she was carrying slipped from her arms and clattered to the basement floor. Rob spun and time stood still— the author with his huge cock out, and Tina in the doorway, her eyes huge like a deer in headlights.

"Oh shit," Tina said. She turned and bolted.

"Wait!" Rob barked after her. Tina didn't wait. She ran through the basement. Her sneakers pattering off of the cement floor. She took the rickety old stairs two at a time, the muscles in her legs steering her away with one single minded goal— she had to get away from this creep, lest she end up like Lucy. Her instincts kicking in and fight or flight taking over.

Rob didn't chase her. Instead, he hurried to his keyboard. He didn't know if this would work. Didn't know if any of this would work. But he knew how this looked. And if she'd been watching him, she was aware that Lucy wasn't exactly operating under her own free will.

He needed to do something. What if she got out of the house? Could he still control her? Did this device have a range? What if she came back with help, or the police? Could he control multiple people? An entire police force? Hell, he didn't even know if he could control more than one person at a time. Maybe with Lucy under his spell, he wouldn't be able to make Tina stop. But he needed to find out. He could hear her running on the boards above his head.

Tina raced down the hallway, toward her apartment, toward the front doors... Her heart was pounding, her shaking legs felt like rubber. She wasn't sure how she wasn't falling down from fear. Ten more feet. She opened her mouth to scream for help...

And suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, frozen and unmoving. Then slowly... Tina turned around and walked back to the basement.

***

'Despite the intruder's initial reaction— to run away— her own curiosity overcame her instincts of self preservation. In a change of heart, she froze in the hallway, considered what had seen, and without another word, she returned to the basement.'

Rob stared at the words on the computer monitor for a long time, for an eternity, it seemed. Had it worked? He had no fuckin' clue. He looked at the redhead on the table. She was still softly touching herself, but even she sensed something was wrong and had begun to slow her roaming hands. Maybe he had gotten carried away. Maybe he ought to pack up and leave town right now.

But then movement caught his eye. The college girl with the dark curly hair stepped into the room like a sleepwalker in a trance. Rob took a deep breath. The relief that washed over him was incredible. And a moment later, it was followed by something even better— the realization that he had absolute control. Both Lucy and her roommate were responsive to his commands. Maybe the whole building could be. But that was an experiment for another day...

For now, he let himself get a good look at this new arrival. The girl who had caught him and Lucy was dark and exotic. Her hair was wild and her eyes were piercing. Not only that, but she had a knock-out hour glass shape— big tits, big ass, slim waist. Obviously, she wasn't as busty as Lucy, but her body was more of the type to be sought after.