Hollow Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Bessie," Tina used her hands to help push her deeper and deeper against Rob. "That's it. Cum for him!"

Her words only intensified the timid librarian looking student's orgasm. Rob felt a wet mess between their bodies as her pussy gripped him, quivering around his thrusts, convulsing. She had cum hard a second time, and it had been just as wet as the one she'd left on Tina's face.

Lucy fought to catch her breath.

"My turn," he panted, out of breath. He was growing tired. He wouldn't have the stamina to continue much longer. That was just as well. His cock was swelling, tingling pleasantly. His member was throbbing, on the brink of his own pent up orgasm.

"Do it!" Tina's demanding attitude urged him. "Give it to us!" She cried, and before Rob could offer any instructions, she dropped to her knees beside Rob. Her head thrown back, her face tilted up to him, her mouth expectantly open and her eyes staring through him. Had he done that? He didn't remember writing anything about a porn-like money shot, but here it was. She even cupped her big tits, like she was holding them up to him, awaiting the delivery of his seed.

That image alone was enough to set Rob off. He pulled out of Lucy, and she dropped to her knees beside Tina, mirroring her posture.

Rob stood over them, admiring his handiwork. In all of his life, he never believed he'd ever be in a position like this— with two gorgeous busty sluts kneeling before him like his personal sex servants. But here they were, openly accepting every sexual urge he had. He hovered his cock in front of them as they cupped their breasts out for him, held their mouths open, regarded him through heavy lusty lidded eyes.

He only had to stroke his slick cock a few times. He was ready to burst.

The first shot went wild— cum streaking across Tina's forehead and landing in her wild hair. She didn't even flinch. "Yesssss," she purred.

The second shot found its mark on her tongue. The next one landed on breasts, like glazed icing on her sweet bronzed skin. Rope after rope followed in quick succession. He aimed these at Lucy, giving her glasses a thick coating that he honestly didn't know he had in him. His legs trembled. He felt dizzy— sex drunk from a fuck session that was more intense than his wildest dreams.

He coaxed the last heavy drops of sperm from his cock with long strokes. They pattered onto Lucy's chest, running down her big 'milkers' until they came to rest on her nipples.

Rob sighed in pleasure, even as Tina leaned forward and used her tongue to chase these stray drops down Lucy's flesh. The redhead giggled and purred.

Rob blinked, suddenly exhausted and clearheaded after the wild sex. His post orgasm bliss rolled off of him like the tide receding. Reality and guilt came crashing in.

Oh god, what have I done? He looked around the empty basement, feeling vulnerable once again. But his eyes fell on his computer. He shouldn't be feeling vulnerable. For the first time in a very long time, he had something to feel excited about. He had a power. He could control others.

"Okay... time to clean up," he said more to himself than the sex drunk vixens kneeling on the dirty basement floor. They were still covered in his cum, looking filthy, glazed, and sweaty. They glistened from the overhead fixtures. But more than that, they were still kissing, fondling each other, licking cum from each other's breasts, and moaning sweetly.

He hurried to the computer and typed quickly. He couldn't leave them in this state. At least not yet. Not until he had a better handle on just what he was capable of. He needed to clear their memories, return them to reality, and take a few measures to ensure he wouldn't get into trouble— though he doubted he would. Sex wasn't the only thing he could make people do. But it was just what interested him the most.

But there was a new temptation that he couldn't resist, as he wrote faster than he ever had in his life. Why not send them back to their rooms with a few tweaks? A few... improvements.

They could return to their normal lives a little more... open minded. A little more sexually confident. And dressing more salaciously in their day to day lives certainly wouldn't hurt either.

But these girls were just the beginning. They had another roommate that Rob hadn't met yet, and he was anxious to be introduced. Not to mention the other tenants in the building.

Rob had never been an outgoing person, and it just occurred to him how rude he'd been all this time, never taking the time to say hello. But perhaps this was the perfect opportunity for a little meet and greet of the people who lived in his building...

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Lenses correcting for nearsightedness don't magnify they make things smaller. I know I'm just about legally blind without my glasses too and I worn them since the 4th grade.

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

J, I’m not sure what you’re referring to— if there was a specific comment, question, or email that I ignored and you’d like to point me in the right direction? I get a surprising amount of messages, emails, and comments. Some are praise, some comments, some requests and suggestions, and some are hate mail. I don’t always respond to every single one, but did you have a question you wanted addressed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be rude not to interact with the people around you.

Cheers

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really got going

Yep, thought this story was going to be another boring template job, but no, you surprised me. Well written and the story really picked up. Well done, liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great chapter

I love the teasing and the taunting, it really adds to it!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Newfound Power Tom inherits a ring and finds his first slut.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
More Stories