Hollow Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob picked up his laptop keyboard and typed ferociously. Finally he glanced up. "What's your name, dear?" He asked with a smile.

"Tina," the newcomer said, staring blankly.

"Tina. How sweet. Tell me, Tina, are you into women?" He asked.

She shook her head, her curls slapping lightly off of her cheeks.

Rob's evil smile spread across his face. "Well you are now." He began to type.

***

Rob stood in the basement laundry room. He'd shed his clothing completely— something he wouldn't dream of doing before. Being completely naked, even in his own apartment, was something that made him feel vulnerable. But that didn't matter now. If someone walked in... well they'd simply find themselves joining the fun.

He leaned against one of the machines, his rock hard cock in his hand, stroking it slowly. He didn't want a repeat of last time with Kelsey— and what was happening in front of him was far more exciting than any porn he'd ever seen. He'd never had two women at the same time before, and though things hadn't started yet, his whole body shook excitedly at the anticipation. He considered writing about the third roommate still upstairs, coming down to join them, but all of this was still new to Rob. Juggling two women on paper and in real life was a challenge enough. Later, he decided. With more practice, he'd progress into the world of orgies.

For now, he had more than enough to keep him entertained. Tina had stripped off her clothing completely and had climbed onto the table with Lucy. The two girls knelt in front of each other, their complexions contrasting pleasantly— one bronze and the other porcelain.

They hadn't started yet. Rob was going to guide them through this. They merely faced each other. "Have you ever touched another woman before, Tina?" Rob asked.

The girl swallowed. Her sincerity was part of his narration. He didn't want robots, after all. She shook her head, regarding Lucy's naked body.

"Lucy, what do you think of Tina's body? Answer honestly," Rob stressed with a smile.

Lucy blushed and let her nervous eyes glance over Tina. "She's so hot. I wish I could look like her. She's too... perfect. I'm very intimidated by her. I-I don't know what to say when she even looks at me."

"Touch her," Rob commented. "Face that fear."

Lucy hesitated only for a moment, then reached out a trembling hand and began to run her fingers over Tina's curves— tracing them around her collar bone, then down the swell of her large breasts. Tina's breathing was hard and deep. She watched Lucy with excited bewildered eyes. Her flesh broke out in goosebumps from Lucy's light touch.

Lucy traced her fingers around Tina's dark nipples until they stood erect. "Do you want to kiss her, Lucy?" Rob asked.

"I do," she admitted, her eyes shining with guilt and embarrassment.

"Do it," Rob urged.

Tina swallowed, her eyes wide as Lucy leaned in. Her red curls fell across Tina's face as their lips met. They both moaned softly as their nervous mouths came together for the first time.

Rob pumped his cock as he watched. Both girls were breathing hard. Their kissing was soft at first, but soon they both began to open up. Lucy overcame her shyness and Tina overcame her hesitation. They leaned into each other. Tina's hand came up and wrapped around the back of Lucy's head, her fingers tangling through her red curls.

Their eyes shut, their mouths opened, and their tongues began to roll and play together. Rob knew it would happen like this, but he hadn't choreographed everything. He had merely typed a non-specific guide, and now it was playing out before his very eyes.

As the girls grew more aggressive and urgent with their kissing, their breasts met. Their large melons sliding across each other's as they started to moan and writhe on the table. Lucy inched closer, straddling one of Tina's strong thighs as they embraced. Their kissing going from tentative taboo to passionate and urgent. Their lust was overtaking them.

Lucy's hips began to move. She was grinding her pussy against Tina's bare thigh, coating her bronze skin with her wetness. In turn, the sensation was fueling Tina's lust. Her inner tiger was coming out— always the one in control. Her hands pulled at Lucy's hair. Lucy may have been the instigator, but Tina was the aggressor.

It wasn't long before both girls were locked tightly together as they made out. Their tongues made wet kissing sounds as their bodies pressed hard. Lucy's tits dragged up and down Tina's rack, skin on skin, moving slowly and sensually. Their thighs tangled together, their bodies constantly moving as they grinded on each other. It called to Rob's mind high priced strippers putting on a show in any mobster movie. Only these were innocent neighbors, and they were putting on a show in the dirty basement of his apartment.

Rob stroked himself harder, his cock pulsing excitedly with his racing heartbeat.

Eventually Tina's true sexual self took over and she pushed Lucy backward on the table. Lucy yelped as Tina practically tackled her, pinning her to the surface where so many tenants would fold their nice clean clothes. Tina kissed Lucy hard, then began to make her way down her body. She dragged her tongue across Lucy's pale skin, her piercing almost yellow eyes stared up at her victim. Lucy moaned and squirmed in pleasure as Tina's warm lips kissed and licked their way around— first to her big tits. Tina's tongue snaked out and darted in quick little circles around Lucy's nipple.

"Oooooh!" Lucy cooed in pleasure, her soft innocent voice gasping. Then Tina's lips peeled back and she began to gently bite, making Lucy's voice cry out pleasantly.

"Lucy is self conscious about her tits," Rob told Tina. "Does she have anything to be ashamed of?"

"Mmmm, fuck no," Tina murmured, her attention focused on the soccer ball sized breast. "You should show them off more. You should show off this entire hot body way more..." Tina said, and to emphasize her point, she slid her hand down Lucy's tummy and down between her legs. Lucy jumped and let out a high pitched "Ooo!" as Tina assertively thrust her fingers into Lucy's wetness.

"I have a feeling that she might," Rob smiled, watching as Tina switched to Lucy's other breast, all the while pushing her fingers in and out of Lucy. The girl writhed and squirmed and moaned on the table.

Rob couldn't stop himself any longer. If he didn't get in on this now, he would explode.

He stepped up to the table, turned Lucy's head until her gasping mouth was face to face with his throbbing cock. Then he pushed himself into her parted lips.

She accepted his member with just the slightest hesitation, and Rob knew that a shy outcast girl like Lucy didn't do this sort of thing often. That was fine. Rob enjoyed crossing new boundaries. "Suck it, Lucy."

She nodded her head, her eyes wide and her mouth agape as Rob pumped his cock in and out of her lips. She wasn't really sucking, so much as just struggling to keep up with the giant cock that Rob was pushing in and out of her mouth.

He leaned his head back and moaned. Her sweet little moans muffled by the shaft in her mouth.

Tina's dark curls trailed down Lucy's tummy, tickling her and making her gasp and wiggle. Tina made her way lower, until she was kneeling in front of Lucy's wetness. Tina never stopped working her fingers in and out of Lucy. She was soaked. Tina lowered her mouth and tasted Lucy, licking the juices from her fingers before pushing her mouth against Lucy's body. Her tongue probed and licked, and found Lucy's clit, focusing all of its attention on that.

Lucy cried out in pleasure, her moans vibrating their way up Rob's shaft in pleasant tickles.

Rob and Tina grew more aggressive. Lucy wiggled and squirmed under Tina's hungry mouth and stabbing fingers. But when Lucy would try to move, Tina's free hand shot up and pushed the girl back down on the table.

"Lay still, slut," she looked up from between Lucy's thick thighs and barked at her.

Lucy lay back and down and resumed sucking at Rob's cock like a nursing calf. Rob couldn't take it much longer, something about the girl's innocence was bringing out his inner animal. He scooted her closer to the edge of the table until her head hung backward off it. He put his hands on her shoulders, and began to fuck her face.

She swallowed him down, struggling to keep up. His cock hit the back of her throat, and she made soft glugging sounds with each thrust. He didn't relent, reaching forward to grasp her enormous tits.

"Take it, Bessie," he growled, gripping her by the tits and slapping them together. They made heavy meaty sounds as they clapped together. "Take this cock, you fuckin' dairy cow." His hips turned to a blur, his balls slapping against Lucy's forehead. He had never fucked like this before— so aggressive and unapologetic. He didn't even know himself in this moment.

Lucy was moaning and whimpering sweetly against their combined assault. Tina busy between her legs, aggressively finger fucking and licking. And Rob, pounding her mouth, slapping her tits around. "I ought to make you walk through the halls of this building, completely naked, showing every single person here these giant milk bags. Would you like that, Bessie? Being shown off like my prized cow."

He wasn't sure if it was something in his words, or from Tina hungrily feasting on the girl's clit, or in the magic of Rob's vague storyboard, but Lucy suddenly screamed through the cock in her mouth. Her back arched, coming off of the table, and her fingers and toes clenched.

Rob watched as Lucy's hips bucked and spasmed, lifting off the table top and pushing against Tina's mouth repeatedly for several exciting seconds. Finally Lucy's moans trailed off, and her body settled.

When Tina came up for air, Rob was delighted to see her face and mouth were soaked with Lucy's juices. The redheaded student had really cum hard.

Tina ran her tongue in a circle around her full lips to taste it all, then she gave Rob a long sensual smile. Rob wagged her forward with his finger, and Tina crawled like a panther back up Lucy's body before laying on top of her roommate. Rob slid his cock from Lucy's lips, letting her come up for air.

When he offered it to Tina, the girl parted her lips and took him deep, her head bobbing eagerly and expertly on his staff. Her dark curls flopped and slapped against Rob's body. He moaned.

"Your turn to tell me a few things about yourself," he said as he reached for his keyboard and typed up a few more commands.

When he was satisfied this would play out like it had with Lucy, he looked down at Tina she swallowed up his cock. "You suck a lot of dick, don't you?"

Tina glared up at him with those penetrating eyes. She nodded her head.

"What was the one you're most ashamed of?" Rob prodded for answers.

She took his cock out of her mouth long enough to answer. "My literature professor," she replied as she stroked Rob's member. His cock was slick with the saliva of both girls. "He's elderly," she said after a second before plunging her mouth back down on him.

"You did it for the grades?"

"Mmmhmmm!" She declared enthusiastically as she gobbled him up.

Rob knew her type. Academic and grade conscientious. The kind of girl who would do anything to not let down mommy, daddy, and (most of all) herself. She would cheat just for a meaningless letter on a page. The ends justified the means.

"You didn't do it for the grades," he responded. "You did it because you're a slut." He reached over her body and gave her ass a slap. She let out a muted cry around his throbbing member.

"You did it because you liked it," he said severely. "You enjoyed the power over someone who you hold in high esteem. You enjoyed reducing a man of knowledge into a horny pervert. But more than any of that... you enjoyed having a dick in your mouth... because you're a slut!"

She sucked eagerly, her lips working faster and faster Her hair wildly beating against his pelvis. "Mmmmm! Mhmmm!" She declared. He slapped her ass again.

"Say it!" Rob ordered her.

"I'm a slut!" She cried out, his cock half in her mouth, making her slur her words. Her saliva dribbled down to Lucy's upturned face. Lucy was licking gently at Rob's balls as they hung over her.

"I bet your father would be so fuckin' ashamed of you if he knew the kinds of things you did," Rob said, slapping her ass again.

Tina's mouth returned to Rob's cock. "He would," she cried out between hard slaps.

"I bet he'd punish you like I am."

This seemed to set off a whole new reaction from Tina. She laced her legs through Lucy's and she started to involuntarily grind her snatch against Lucy's leg.

"Yeah, you like the thought of Daddy manhandling you?" Rob slapped her ass again, and Tina's hips shook, gripping Lucy tighter, rubbing herself harder.

She could only moan and gasp as she bobbed her head aggressively on Rob's cock.

"Daddy, in a rage, not seeing his girl like the princess he always has. Seeing her like a common whore who needs to be put in her place..." Rob snarled, enjoying the power he was having over the girls— not just controlling them for his sexual pleasure, but the fact that he was hitting on all the right things that would set them off. In this case, the mention of Tina's father was bringing her closer and closer to the brink.

The girls were dragging their tongues along either side of Rob's cock now. Tina's body sliding against Lucy, aggressively humping the timid redhead. The table beneath them shook and wobbled.

Rob ran his hand down Tina's backside and gave her plump ass one final good crack. "Maybe the next time Daddy comes to visit... I'll make him sit watch what kind of bad girl you really are. Would you like that? Would you like showing him the whore you really are?"

It was too much for Tina. Her legs tightened around Lucy's thigh and squeezed. Her body greedily humping her leg for as much pleasure as she possibly could. She was practically riding her roommate. She went into convulsions, her back arched and she threw her head back and moaned. Her voice rolled through the basement as she climaxed from the foreplay alone.

Rob smiled, pleased with himself. Both girls down. It was his turn.

As Tina's orgasm subsided, he ordered them both off the table. "Present yourselves to me," he demanded. The girls obeyed. They clambered back down, and each took a position in front of side by side machines, bent forward, arms braced, and asses thrust out to him.

Shy timid Rob felt the power over others for the first real time in his life. They did everything he said, and right now, existed only to please him. He went from one to the other, appraising their bodies, and probing their wet holes, trying to decide who was more worthy of him first.

He picked Tina. He wanted to go while her pussy was freshly soaked from her orgasm. He grabbed her hips, letting his hands wrap around her waist, and he pulled her into his thrust, sinking his hard unprotected manhood into her body.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned as he took her.

"Reminds you of your professor?" He grunted through clenched teeth. He drove his dick all the way forward into her, until his hips came to rest against her big soft ass. The warmth of her yielding flesh drove him wild. He hadn't felt this kind of pleasure before, from a woman this out of his league.

"Yes!" She cried out. She clung to the dryer as Rob began to thrust with animalistic aggression. His body running on pure instinct, lust, and literally years of pent up, underutilized sexuality.

"Makes you think of your father, doesn't it?" Rob pressed.

"Ohhh, fuck! Oh fuck shit yes!" Tina cried out, throwing her head back in pleasure. She flicked her hair wildly back out of face Rob could tell the way her pussy instantly grew sopping wet that he was onto something. The mention of her father alone made her hips gyrate from side to side as she thrust backward to meet his pounding. Her ass jiggled with each hard slap as their bodies collided.

"Then show daddy how bad his girl really is," Rob grabbed Tina's hair, and turned her head until she found herself staring into Lucy's face. Lucy, who was patiently awaiting her turn, bent over the machine next to them. Tina didn't hesitate this time. She grabbed Lucy by the back of the head and pulled her into a lusty and debaucherous kiss. Tina shut her eyes, and dragged her tongue across Lucy's lips, before forcing it into her mouth.

Lucy caught on quickly and went willingly, the two of them making out, all for Rob's benefit, as they gave themselves over to him.

He continued his hard assault on Tina's pussy as he reached over with two fingers, and drove them between Lucy's legs. She jumped for a moment, then continued to kiss Tina in a passionate make out, while Rob fucked her snatch with his fingers. Both girls were moaning loudly, his personal sluts. His harem, and the basement, their den of sin.

He was pleasantly surprised at how juicy Lucy was. Her pussy sloshed against his aggressive finger fucking. Tina's body just as wet, wrapped tightly around Rob's tool.

The washing machine shook as though from an unbalanced load. He fucked her long and hard for several minutes before pulling out of her with a playful slap on the ass. He turned to Lucy, pulled her upright and spun her around to face him. The surprise in her expression drove him on. He picked her up, and sat her on the edge of the washing machine.

"Fuck me... please!" She begged. It was her turn and she was pleading for it.

Tina and Rob each took one of her huge juicy tits, hefting it, feeling the weight, and started to suck and lick.

Tina smiled at Rob as she raked her teeth across Lucy's breast like a lusty vampire. And with that wild hair and those exotic eyes, she might very well have been. "Feed us first, Bessie," Tina took up Rob's insult as she teased the pale redhead with her mouth.

Lucy let out a gasp, and a small squeal of pleasure. Her feet kicked at the air, desperate for some form of release.

Both Rob and Tina sucked hungrily at her nipples for several minutes, until the girl could hardly take it. She was gasping and cooing and squealing in desperation before long. And only when she was driven absolutely crazy, then Rob was ready for her.

He stood, and pushed her thick thighs apart as far as they'd go. Grabbing her by the ass, he pulled her into him, feeding his cock into her body. She leaned her head back, bracing her arms on the machine behind her, as Rob pulled her ass and hips off into space. She threw her legs around his waist, her toes curling as he sank himself into her wetness.

God, she was juicy and ready. She enveloped him and he slid deep and easily. Her slick body devouring him.

Tina couldn't pull herself away from Lucy. Her mouth stayed locked around Lucy's plump boob, still feasting on it as Rob's hips found the rhythm, delivering his member into her body with thrusts that sent her curves bouncing and jiggling.

Lucy's red curls hung heavily with sweat. Her glasses were steaming up. Her big eyes even bigger behind the lenses, watched this man take her with a sense of disbelief. Her voice sang out her pleasure each time his cock filled her up.

Rob thought that sex like this only existed in movies. The three of them were sweating, sex drunk. They couldn't stop touching each other. Lucy's hair clung to her forehead and her shoulders. Tina's was hanging over her face, tracing lines over Lucy's pale skin as she sucked at the girl's plump breasts.

Lucy's tits jumped and jiggled. Her flesh rippled. Her legs were locked so tightly around Rob's waist, he thought she might squeeze him to death. He pistoned into her, his cock a mad blur, until the girl was nearly squealing with uninhibited pleasure.