Hollow Pleasure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was barely recognizable. Her hair was wild and cascading around her face like a lioness. She normally resembled her mother, with the same bronze skin, piercing eyes, and untamable hair, but today Tina's face was caked heavily with makeup. George found it... disturbing. She looked like a porn star. As did the outfit that she was wearing.

She was dressed in a blue peacoat. That would be fine, but the top buttons were undone and her cleavage was pouring out of it. George had never seen this side of his daughter, and it disturbed him that he was able to see the creamy skin of her caramel cleavage and large full breasts. Even worse, she wasn't wearing pants. The coat barely covered her ass. She wore it like a cocktail dress for street walkers. He'd be surprised if she wasn't wearing anything at all underneath. And even more outlandish were the gray tube socks. They came up past her knees and stopped midway up her full thighs. But it left enough skin bare— the highest points of her thigh— visible and tantalizing. Definitely not the areas a young lady should be showing off. George didn't understand most youthful fashion trends, but even more so, he didn't understand his daughter's sudden urge to wear this particular number.

Tina normally never dressed in such trampy attire. It was unsettling, to say the least. Especially for the 50 year old corporate accountant. The dark skin of his face was lined heavily with worry lines— at the moment for his daughter. He was positive he'd have a few more gray hairs to add to the collection with his daughter's latest change in personality.

Her all around attitude seemed completely detached from reality. For the first time, Tina actually scared him. Her eyes penetrated right through him, and she seemed indifferent to any consequences... like she could do anything right now, and wouldn't care in the least bit. Patricide was a word that lingered in the back of his mind for some reason.

Tina folded her arms across her chest, and her tits seemed to jump that much more out of her coat. "I've just discovered that there's more than just school, dad," she shook her head and glanced at her mother. Belinda apparently didn't share in her daughter's rebellion either. She glanced unsure between her daughter's unwavering stare, and George's scowling insistence.

"Yeah, like your future," George's hard face didn't yield. "What you do now matters, because when you're old and living in a dump, you'll be thinking back on these days and wondering why you didn't try harder. Why you let your grades go down the toilet. Why you wasted your parents' money for classes that you haven't been at in over a week. And what'll you have to say? That you traded it all to dress..." George waved his hand over whatever outfit this was supposed to be.

"What? I think it's sexy, don't you think?" Tina tugged at her collar, making her tits jiggle and jump. She gave a playful little spin, and offered a naughty grin to her mother. Belinda's yellow exotic eyes widened, then darted away shamefully. She didn't chime in. Belinda was from an older world where she learned at an early age to be mindful of the words that came out of her mouth. She'd been taught that prudent silence was wise.

"It looks like something a whore would wear."

"But is it sexy, dad?" Tina grinned. Her bright cherry painted lips spread wide, and her dark smoky eyes seemed to burn right through George. George felt an sickness in the pit of his stomach. He didn't like the way his daughter just looked at him. There was something... lusty and lewd about her. "Do you like it?"

"I just said you look like—"

"That didn't answer my question. You can like how whores dress, dad," Tina smirked.

George shared a bewildered glance with his wife. His face contorted with a mixture of baffled emotions. "Is it drugs, Tina? Did your new roommate get you hooked on something?"

Now Belinda chimed in. "We're worried. Do we need to have an intervention?"

Tina leaned her head back to the ceiling and sighed. "Oh my god. You guys need to lighten up and have fun, already."

George didn't miss a beat. "I'll have fun when I see that my daughter is back on the right path with her life."

Tina glanced into the living room and sighed dramatically. "Look, Danni has to do a face-time with her brother shortly. She needs her privacy." The corners of Tina's mouth tilted in the ghost of a smile that could have been... wicked? "Why don't we discuss this in... the bedroom..." She said, and before George or Belinda could even agree, Tina started toward the door. Her legs strutted and her hips popped tantalizingly along the way.

***

1A

Danni Esposito ignored the ruckus in the kitchen. Tina's parents were over and grilling her about her change in attitude, attire, and failing grades. But she wasn't thinking about that now. She wasn't thinking about much else other than the clock on the wall.

Tina redirected the discussion to the bedroom, leaving Danni alone on the living room sofa, in her zip-up hoodie, and innocent looking floppy socks. But tonight was far from innocent.

Her tablet rang a minute later and she answered it excitedly.

Her brother's face flickered into view, excited at what tonight would bring.

"Hey sexy," Danni cooed out with her squeaky high-pitched voice.

"Hey baby," Bill smiled back.

The siblings had been having these 'date nights' regularly now every night since Bill and Danni first began to masturbate for each other via face time.

"I've thought about this all day," Bill said. He was laying on his back on the cot, his head propped up and his shirt off. The muscles in his arms were bulging. Danni admired her brother. He looked tasty.

"We have to be quiet about this," Danni glanced over her shoulder. "Tina's parents are here."

Bill looked surprised and a little rattled. "Right now?"

She nodded, but bit the tip of her finger, clearly turned on.

"Should we postpone this?"

Danni shook her head. "I've waited too long for this. I can't wait any more. I'm too turned on," she admitted with a softening of her voice.

Bill settled back on his cot but still wore a nervous expression. "You're so bad."

"Well we should get in the habit of being discreet," Danni admitted. "I mean... how are we possibly going to get through Christmas parties, or nights out with friends..."

Bill licked his lips. Danni's suggestions stirring something in him. He adjusted the tablet so she could see all of him. He wasn't wearing pants either. His cock was enormous. He was hard, and his meaty paw had wrapped around it. He'd begun the slow act of imagining that his hand was his sister. That thought alone fueled Danni. She took one more nervous glance back toward the kitchen and unzipped her hoodie all the way down to the bottom. She had no bra beneath. She pulled it open just enough to tease her brother. He could see most of her tits and flat tummy, but not all...

"That's going to be torture," Bill admitted. "Being around you with other people we know. Looking at you all night. Sharing little glances and pretending we're just innocent wholesome Bill and Danni."

"I don't know how I'll keep my hands off of you," Danni smiled sexily as her hand disappeared beneath her shorts. "I probably won't."

"I think I'll be terrified," Bill admitted, his stroking becoming faster.

"You should be," Danni said. "Imagine me jerking you off under the restaurant table in front of all our friends."

"Holy shit," Bill moaned excitedly. Danni watched the way his big heavy balls moved with each pump of his manhood.

She spread her legs, showing Bill just how lively her hand was moving against her wetness. Her shorts were tiny. Bill could see up the legs of them to his sister's sweet pussy— the place he was longing to be right now.

"Pretending you're eating, all the while my hand is pumping you like crazy," Danni continued to tease. She let out a giggle as she saw the pleasure and excitement cross her brother's face.

"Danni, you're already driving me crazy."

"Maybe I'll even drop my fork," Danni suggested. "I'll drop my head into your lap while I 'look for it', and I'll suck you so hard and fast."

Bill moaned. She was really getting to him. Good, because she was so wet. A spreading damp patch appeared in the crotch of her gray shorts. Her hand worked faster.

"Oh my god, I'd be terrified someone would see."

"And what would they see?" Danni teased. "Your sister aggressively sucking your dick right there in public. Think they'd freak out?"

"Of course they would!" But Bill's hand didn't relent. He was pumping himself in fast steady strokes. His eyes shut. He was moaning softly.

Danni giggled. "Then I'd better be quick about it."

"What if I don't finish in your mouth? Would we sneak into the bathroom? I could pin you against the wall and bounce you on my cock."

"Ew, in a public restroom?" Danni was enjoying teasing him. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Okay, okay, the car in the parking lot then. You could say you forgot your phone out there, and we'll go get it. I could toss you in the back seat and we'd rock it so hard, we'd completely destroy the suspension."

"Like a cheap hooker? Is that how you see me?" Danni's fingers were gliding easily in and out of her body. Her nipples had hardened, and as she pinched, she tried not to moan too loudly, lest she alert Tina's parents to her newfound 'relationship'.

"Danni, please," Bill's strokes were slowing out of his own frustration.

Poor Bill. Danni decided to give him a thrill. "I'd do no such thing. If you didn't cum in my mouth while I suck you, I'd keep jerking you at the table and make you cum in one of those dressing cups. Put a big load right in my ranch dressing. You and all our friends would watch me dipping my fries into your cum. But only you and I would know." She winked and giggled naughtily.

"Oh my god," Bill's cock gave an excited spasm and his fast eager strokes returned to full speed.

"Yeah, you like that?" Danni purred.

"That's so wrong." Bill admitted.

"Just hope nobody asks to dip into it," She giggled. "They'll get a salty surprise."

"Fuck," Bill gasped again.

"Mmmm," Danni's expression turned thoughtful. "Wouldn't that be hot though? Unsuspecting friends eating your load that your own sister stroked out of you."

"Danni, you're driving me nuts," Bill panted. "I had no idea you were so..."

"Dirty?" Danni giggled and opened her hoodie, giving her brother a flash of her chest, before resuming her aggressive fingering.

"Yes. God damn."

"You have no idea how dirty you make me, Bill," Danni bit her lip again. She propped the tablet on the coffee table and knelt on the couch turning away from the screen, facing over the back of it. She slid her shorts down to her knees, and shook her bare ass at him. Her perky butt and wet pussy facing her brother as she presented herself to him. All the while her fingers continued their dance over her folds.

In this position she could tease her brother and watch for any parents who might be coming from Tina's room. Although... she suspected that might not be a problem.

She pulled her long hair to one side and peered back at him over her shoulder. Bill had also taken the cue. He was on his knees on his cot, thrusting his hips forward and pumping his manhood in his fist as he stared at his sister's ass.

"Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me just like this," Danni moaned softly as she wiggled her ass back and forth. Her hips moved with one single-minded goal as her fingers drove in and out of herself.

"God you make me crazy, Danni," Bill moaned. "I don't think I could ever stop fucking you."

"Me either. Do me. Do me, big brother. Show me how badly my man wants me," Danni responded. Her head tilted upward, her eyes closed. She looked sexy and angelic. A dark haired princess.

Bill was going crazy. He never wanted anything more in his life than to reach through the screen, grab his sister by the hips, and drive his rod straight into her tight perfect body. When he told her so, she cooed in that high sweet voice of hers.

"God yes," he grunted through his clenched teeth. "I don't even think we're going to make it to any parties," Bill grunted. "I don't see us ever making it out of the house."

"Not even to Christmas?" Danni moaned, bobbing her body back and forth as though he was fucking her from behind. Her fingers plunged in and out of herself. It wasn't enough. She doubted it would ever be until her brother was actually inside of her. More and more she was starting to feel like her body, her pussy, her lust was only for Bill.

"Especially not to Christmas," he grunted, thrusting back, nearly pressing his cock to the screen with each lurch of his hips.

"Too bad," she groaned. "The thought of Santa disciplining a naughty girl like me beneath the Christmas tree sounds fun."

"That I can do in our own place," he moaned.

"But wouldn't it be so hot, visiting with friends, and fucking in another room, on top of the coats or soething," She teased. "Playing with your Christmas present sooner than you should?"

"Jesus, Danni."

"What are you going to get me this year?" She let her tongue flick over the tip of her finger. Her other hand working quickly. Her hips teasing him, taunting him as she brought herself to the brink.

"What do you want—"

"You know what I want. I want your load all over me," she moaned. She cracked one eye and peered over her shoulder at the tablet. His giant cock was thrusting back and forth toward the screen. His fist pumping like crazy. Drops of precum were flying from the tip. Danni could almost feel them landing wetly on her bare ass and thighs. His cock was visibly pulsing.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to..."

"Yesssss," she hissed, delighted. "Give me an early present," then she moaned and whimpered sweetly. She couldn't hold back anymore. Her whole body tensed, then began to release in a series of wonderful spasms that took hold of her and carried her like a surfer on the crest of a wave.

A moment later and she heard Bill gasp and cry out in delight. Then his cock completely exploded. It showered the screen with rope after rope of hot cum.

Danni bit her lip hard enough to hurt. She desperately needed to feel that hot seed spurt all over her ass and pussy and legs. "God, I wish you were here," she moaned through their orgasms.

"Me too," he echoed.

For one moment, they forgot they were brother and sister, and there was something oddly sweet about two young people yearning for each other on opposite ends of the world. The feeling carried Danni through her orgasm, and she briefly felt as though she was falling.

Then she collapsed on the couch in bliss and stared at the screen. A blurred mess of sticky white had coated pretty much everything. She could still hear Bill grunting in pleasure and disbelief. "Ahhhh."

"Wow, you made quite the mess," Danni giggled.

"You made me make this mess," he replied.

"I bet it makes the perfect filter to see me with," she remarked.

"You look very sexy covered in cum," he admitted with a sigh.

"As long as it's yours," her fingers trailed over herself in post orgasm euphoria. She was still trembling, and covered in goosebumps, but was coming down off the high.

"Danni, when you say things like that it drives me nuts."

"Because it's wrong?"

"Because it's so right. God I wish I was there with you right now."

"Me too," she smiled. "But you better go clean up that mess so we can do this again tomorrow."

He laughed. "You got it. Love you, Danni."

"Love you too, big brother." She winked and kissed the screen of her tablet.

***

1B

Chris Berger was working quietly in isolation.

He'd found the cameras. At some point, that sick bastard Rob must have installed cameras in his apartment. They were small, wireless, and designed for concealment. Chris knew it sounded paranoid. "They're watching me," was something that complete lunatics insisted. But he worked with enough electronics to know exactly what they were. And there could only be one person responsible. Chris had done some investigating and discovered them all over the building— in the hallways, in the basement, on the landings.

He had to be discreet in his searches, because if there was any indication that he'd found them, Rob, with whatever weird mind control powers that he'd acquired, would wipe Chris's memory and he'd be back to square one— completely oblivious that he and TJ were his sex slaves.

The worst part was TJ. Not only did he need her to remain completely oblivious (for their protection), but he needed to avoid her as much as possible. If Rob got the itch again for another romp with Chris's wife (and he inevitably would), if Chris was anywhere in the area, he'd once again become Rob's mindless plaything, and when it was all over, he probably wouldn't remember his discovery and all the progress he was making in uncovering the truth.

For his own projection, Chris had exiled himself to a dark and unused area of the basement. It was nerve-wracking work, evading Rob's cameras and picking a room that Rob would most likely not waste a camera to cover. Chris had considered the root cellar that went deep underground as the most viable 'office', but his wireless signal wouldn't penetrate the dirt and stone, and one look down there had thoroughly creeped him out. Instead, he opted for a small utility room with a dirty work bench, and spent the day toiling away.

TJ didn't know he was even home, and it broke his heart. It also made him worry... was that scumbag using his wife right now? Was she currently in the throws of some dirty and depraved passionate sex without even knowing it? Was she bouncing on the bed, screaming like a banshee while an army of strange men off the streets waited in line to violate her?

As Chris worked, he found himself clenching his jaw hard enough to give himself a headache. But eventually, his hard work paid off.

"Ah hah," he declared. As he expected, the cameras were wireless. Therefore they had to have a signal to connect to— in this case the apartment's wireless router. Given Chris's extensive computer knowledge, hacking into Rob's unit was child's play, and from there he—

"Oh my god," he muttered to himself as image after image flickered into view.

Robert Bradford was a sick man, and this proved it. Dozens of video screens opened up in a high tech surveillance program. Chris recognized most of the video images as angles around the apartment building— the hallways, the basement (Chris thankfully wasn't in view of any of those). He even spotted images from his own apartment— shots of the bedroom, the living room where TJ was currently practicing her yoga, even the bathroom. Chris groaned inwardly.

It seemed that Rob had turned the entire building into his personal playground— a high tech studio of candid pornography for the voyeuristic peeping Tom. Between the cameras and his weird ability to control people's behavior, minds, and actions, it seemed that the quiet author had built himself quite a demented little kingdom. In a way, it was a relief to see that Chris and TJ weren't the only victims. But in a way it was also horrific, because this man was meddling in the lives of dozens. How long had he been doing this? How long would he continue to do this? How did he even acquire this power?

Every apartment was more of the same. 3B was quiet and dark. In 2A, the kid with the crutches was just getting home, speaking with his mother. In 1A, it looked like family members were visiting with their daughter and having a serious discussion. The only apartment (aside from Rob's 3A) that wasn't covered with video cameras was 2B. The cops that Chris had spoken with in the hallway.

Chris wasn't sure what to make of that. Maybe they were in on it? Or far more likely, Rob was keeping them at a distance out of fear and self preservation. They'd both certainly seemed to be of sound mind, and had even said a few things to hint that they had very little association or knowledge of Rob. That was good news.