Hollow Pleasure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob knew the story, because he'd found it fascinating— he had even considered basing a novel off of it. But now this man was in his building. Rob was intimidated enough meddling with Galloway, but now another officer was hanging around. A real officer. One with connections. One with notoriety. One that could sniff out lies and foul play. And one with a strong determination. Rob definitely didn't like it.

"You're smart, Rob," Kelsey cooed as she rubbed her breast up and down Rob's cheek. Her hand pumping his manhood faster. "You're the smartest man I know. You'll think of something. Why don't you corrupt these officers the way that you do with everyone else? Like Tina and her parents, Danni and her brother, me and my boyfriend... I mean... my ex-boyfriend." She caught herself.

Rob swallowed. "Because I'm afraid to expose my powers to them in any strong way," he said. "That's like suggesting the best way for a drug dealer to continue to deal drugs is to try to get the cops addicted as well. I just worry it won't happen easily..."

"Then it sounds like you already know what you need to do," Kelsey said softly in his ear.

"What's that?" Rob glanced at their reflection in the monitor, and startled to see that it wasn't Kelsey's face peering back at him. It was the face of the wretched old hag with the gray skin and peeling lips speaking into his ear. The same one he'd seen in the window many nights ago.

"You have to get rid of the trooper," she snarled in a voice from another world.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SlimJim46290SlimJim46290about 3 years ago

I'm loving this story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good one. Chris is on the right path, you'd think he would wait for Rob to leave and just destroy his keyboard, but I suspect it isn't that simple. I also suspect he's going to run into some bad luck eventually. Getting off watching what he did shows he can be distracted.

I am intrigued if Rob will make a move on Quinn and Galloway. He kind of has to at some point, even if he doesn't realize that Chris might reach out to them.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mind-Controlled Blowjob Bliss Ch. 01 His mom and sister are mind-controleld to him a BJ!in Mind Control
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 01 A naughty student is mind-controlled into being spanked!in Mind Control
Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01 Mommy takes charge of her rebellious daughter.in Mind Control
The Ponytail Express A student discovers MC abilities.in Mind Control
More Stories