Hollow Pleasure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris wasn't entirely sure just yet, but his instincts told him that he could trust them. But that didn't help him either. He needed a way to convince them of what was happening in the building without sounding like a crackpot. "Hey, your neighbor is controlling people's minds and making them have sex with him, and he's doing it all with the touch of a keyboard. Furthermore, he's always watching us." He would lock himself up if he hadn't seen the truth, firsthand.

This camera setup might be the smoking gun that Chris needed to prove everything.

Regardless, he needed to be on his toes now, because he was seeing something that he was definitely *not* supposed to be seeing. And if Rob got wise to him, Chris's mind would be turned into jelly.

He needed to come up with a failsafe way to insure he was always in the loop— a safety tether to the outside world. Alone in the basement, Chris began to type. It was a note to himself, a reminder of everything he'd learned, and proof of what was going on. He set it with a timer that was meant to go off daily. It might torture him in some kind of endless loop, but it was the only way.

When he was done, he returned his attention to the cameras and almost choked on his own saliva.

"What are they... oh no no no," he watched in shock. The camera showed a view into the bedroom that the college girls shared. The bedroom was sparsely furnished with cheap hand-me-downs, and lit with the soft glow of string lights. But the room was occupied by the college girl— the exotic one with the hour-glass frame and the crazy cat-like eyes. Her parents were in there with her. They looked a lot like her in different ways— the father worldly and dark skinned. The mother with the same hair, eyes, and caramel complexion. It wasn't hard to figure out that they were her parents. But what was happening on the screen was anything but family-friendly.

The father, George Weaver, was sitting sideways on Tina's bed. His head propped against the wall. An expression of horrified disbelief plastered across his face. His legs dangled over the edge of the bed. And knelt between them, Tina's head was bobbing slowly up and down. Her hair was masking most of what was transpiring, but she pivoted her head a moment later, and Chris saw her father's cock out of his pants, jutting straight up at the ceiling. The college girl took a moment to drag her tongue along the length of his shaft, all the way up to his large dark head, in one long sensual, almost animalistic lick.

Nearby, the mother— Belinda— was seated on the opposite bed. Her blouse was open. Her chest was rising and falling, and her hand was inside of her shirt, squeezing and fondling her own breasts as she watched the sinful act of her daughter fellaciating her husband.

The entire scene was other-worldy. Chris felt a rush of guilt and fear for his own soul from just watching. This carnal act confirmed one thing to him— that Rob was home, in his apartment right now, and watching... pulling the strings to make his puppets do the most unspeakable act that family members could do with each other.

Chris found an audio feed and when he clicked it, it did not make things better. Tina's husky voice echoed softly through the laptop speakers. "Oh daddy... I'm such a bad girl... but I think you like bad girls." Between each breath, she took a long lick at his cock, like she was sucking on a frozen treat. "In fact, I know you do," she giggled and gave his cock a light slap. It wobbled from side to side like a flag pole in a wind storm. "Bad daddy," she said before she resumed her sucking.

Her movements were completely fueled by sexual desire. Every moan, every breath, and every movement was entirely meant to entice her parents. Her father moaned in guilty shame, and Chris wondered if George was being influenced at all. His shame, his horror, his surprise looked authentic.

Tina bobbed her head on his hard shaft, leaving smears of red lipstick along his length. She pushed her nose to his stomach and swallowed him in one easy motion. George gasped. His expensive wing-tips lifted off the floor and his head came off the wall at the sensation of his own daughter pushing his cock down her throat.

All the while, Tina's mother watched like she was in a hypnotic trance. Her hand roamed her body. Her full breasts jiggled as she fondled herself. Her chest wasn't as large and perky as Tina's, but it was full and appealing. Her tight professional pencil skirt had ridden up and her hand disappeared between her stocking-clad thighs.

On the floor, Tina opened her slutty peacoat, revealing her bare breasts to her father— she'd been naked beneath it. George gasped when he laid eyes on her big round boobs.

"That's right, daddy," Tina cooed around a mouthful of cock. "You can think it. I don't mind. In fact, you can even say it. I'm a slut." Her head only bobbed harder.

George moaned in shame, his eyes shutting in embarrassment and self loathing.

"Say it!" She barked. The way that her eyes pierced him, George stiffened, suddenly afraid of his daughter.

"You're a slut," George choked out the words.

"That's right, I am daddy," Tina giggled softly in delight as he acquiesced.

Her mouth roamed his member. She ran her lips up and down one side, then up and down the other. Her mouth wet and luscious. George could only watch the way his daughter sucked his cock— her mouth practically basting it. When her lips reached the head again, her hair blocked out his lap completely as her mouth plunged down around it.

As he watched, Chris caught himself with his hand on his crotch. His cock was stiff to the touch, and he was embarrassed to realize he was touching himself to the sight. But the scene was the most erotic thing he'd ever witnessed, and he sort of understood how Rob could become obsessed whatever power he had.

George was gasping in reluctant pleasure. Several times he tried to come to his senses and pull her off of him, but each time he did, Tina only gobbled him up with more eagerness and aggression than before. She grabbed her father's hands and put them on her head. "Punish me, daddy," she urged him as drool ran down her lips and onto his shaft.

George moaned as his hand ran through his daughter's wild dark curls, but he couldn't hold back. He held her head and pushed his daughter's face down around his cock until she choked. She only moaned in pleasure and cried out for more. George wrestled with his conscience, although hard-wired testosterone-fueled lust won out. He grabbed her hair hard, pulled and bounced her head up down the length of his cock. He was aggressively fucking his daughter's head. And she was responding with eager unbridled enthusiasm.

When she finally came up for air, her mouth hung open. Instead of wiping the slobber from her mouth, she ran her tongue in a circle completely around her lips as she stared up at the mystified face of her father.

He was gaping in disbelief.

"There's a lot of things you didn't know about me, daddy," she said in a low sexual growl. "For example..." she peered across the floor at her mother, still touching herself beneath her professional attire. "... I go both ways," she grinned. She shrugged off her peacoat, pivoted her hips and strode over to her mother.

Tina didn't so much push Belinda back on the bed as much as tackle her. As soon as Belinda was on her back, Tina nearly pounced on her mother, straddled her, and tore her blouse right open. Buttons went flying in all directions.

Before either parent could recover their wits, Tina was lay on top of her mother, pinning her with her thighs, and pressing her mouth against her mother's. George watched as mother and daughter shared a long sensual kiss. When Tina finally came up, her tongue took a long lick of other mother's upper lip. She exhaled a sigh that sounded more like a hiss. "How's your husband's cock taste?" She whispered to her mom.

Belinda looked genuinely afraid. So did George, but not enough to resist stroking his cock as he watched his daughter and his wife begin the act of grinding their bodies against each other's thighs. Their legs were in a tangle as Tina made her way down her mother's body to her boobs. She cupped one, finding the nipple and slurping noisily at it. "Oh mommy. I used to suck these, didn't I?" She taunted in that same voice, hissing with unbridled lust.

Belinda could barely respond. Just a series of gasps and uncertain moans. But her body was certainly responding to her daughter's assault. Her hips were bucking, rubbing her snatch against Tina's thigh as her skirt was forced up around her hips until she was practically wearing it like a belt. Her black panties were visible. Her stockings stopped at mid thigh. The two women were writhing in excited pleasure.

The debauchery was too much to interrupt. George watched, transfixed by what his own family was doing. Eventually Tina peered up, even as she playfully pinched her mother's nipple between her teeth. She waggled her finger at her father. "Come here daddy."

George obeyed, no longer the master of his family. When he stepped forward, Tina grabbed him by the tie and pushed his face into Belinda's other breast. He landed with a muffled 'oof'. His mouth immediately found his wife's tit, and he latched onto her nipple, sucking it excitedly. Belinda was crying out like a mewling kitten. Her husband and daughter breastfeeding from her chest in unison.

Tina stared at her father the whole time as they sucked, and finally, as Belinda reached the apex of her desperate cries, Tina grasped her father's head and brought him in for a long incestuous kiss. He was too shocked to stop her, as her tongue rolled into his mouth and youthfully played with his.

He knew it was so wrong, but he was powerless to resist his daughter's sexuality. They made out in front of his wife's gasping face. And when Tina broke the kiss, she tossed George onto the bed beside his wife with a strength that neither of her parents knew she possessed.

George could barely react before Tina was mounting him. "Daddy, I want to ride the same cock that made me," she squealed in delight, and the way she said the words seemed to almost snap George back to reality. He was about to have sex with his own daughter!

He made to get up, but suddenly found his arms pinned above his head. Belinda had recovered her senses and was holding him down on the bed. Then Tina was straddling his lap and grasping his cock.

George struggled for a second as his cock was guided toward its impossible destination. Then pleasant wet warmth, and he groaned in mournful defeat. He was inside of his own flesh and blood.

Tina moaned in delight. "Ohhhh yesss," she sank back on her father and his cock went deep into her pussy.

Belinda continued to hold George's hands on the pillow as she hovered her full chest over his shocked expression. She mashed her tits into his face as Tina began to ride. "Just enjoy it, daddy," Tina moaned. "Isn't this what you wanted?" She started to buck her hips. Her tits bouncing in time with her juicy butt that swallowed him up. "Isn't this what all protective fathers want? To secretly fuck their daughters?"

George's protests were muffled by Belinda's breasts mashing against his mouth. As Tina rode him, her mother took a moment to slip off her panties. Then she swung her leg over George's head and pressed her wet pussy lips to her husband's mouth. He barely had time to gasp before she was rubbing her slit against his mouth, working her hips and humping her sex against his chin.

"Mommy likes it," Tina panted. Her curves jiggled in time with her fucking. Her bounces so fierce and up-and-down that the bed bounced them like a trampoline.

Tina and her mother reached to each other's chests, cupping their breasts— touching, rubbing their delicious melons. They squeezed and massaged. They pinched and pulled at hardened nipples until they had each other squealing.

All of them were panting. George's vocalizations were muffled against Belinda's aggressive humping of his face. He could have been moaning in pleasure or protesting in horror. They had no way of knowing. Not that they would have stopped either way.

Eventually Belinda began to cry out. Her sounds were animalistic and high-pitched. She bucked her hips on her husband's face in a mad blur. Tina grabbed her mother by the back of the head. She pushed her mom's face into her chest and feed her boobs to her.

"Mom, who knew you were such a slut!" Tina shouted in delight as her mom sucked her tits. Belinda couldn't stop herself. Her orgasm was so intense that her body shook, and in her lust, she bit down on Tina's nipple. Tina moaned in ecstasy. The slight pain sent her into her own convulsions. Both mother and daughter climaxed in unison on top of George.

When they came up, panting for air, Tina's fucking became more frenzied and aggressive than ever. "It's your turn, daddy." She said the words slow and loud, to make sure he'd hear.

He grunted, his voice still muted by Belinda's body. But he was all too aware that his cock was not protected.

"It's okay, daddy," Tina continued to moan. "Maybe I don't need to go to school. Maybe I could be the mother of your child."

At that suggestion, George suddenly stiffened in fear. They could almost hear the alarm in his muffled voice.

"Cum inside of me, daddy!" She cried out, bouncing eagerly. Her juicy curves jiggled and swayed. Her curly hair bounced and cascaded around her shoulders, her face, slapping her cheeks and hiding her wild eyes.

He grunted in a panic. His feet kicked at the sheets, trying to get away. But was his heart really in it? Belinda helped to hold him down as Tina worked her pussy aggressively up and down her father's shaft.

"You're going to make such a good daddy, aren't you?" Tina moaned. She tossed her head back and moaned. She cupped her own breasts and yanked her nipples.

George urgently beat his hands against the mattress. He was close to the brink.

Tina felt it too. "Yesss... do it daddy! Bless me with a baby!" Her wide hips were a blur. She was sitting down on him fully now, and just bucking her hips forward and back like she was riding a steed at a full run. "I want your cummmmm..."

George's whole body went tense. His hands gripped the sheets in tight fists.

'He's trying to hold his orgasm back', Chris realized as he watched the unspeakable act unfold on the monitor. One hand on the mouse, the other on his shameful erection.

Then George cried out in defeat. His moans turned to a mixture of pleasure and despair.

"YESSSS!!" Tina shrieked out triumphantly as she felt her father fill her womb. She grabbed her mother by the back of the head and locked their lips together in a celebratory kiss of passion. "You're becoming a grandmother and a mother right now!" Tina cried out, driving the point home of how terrible they were all being. Then their mouths opened and their tongues wrestled together as both women moaned and writhed and bucked and bounced on George's shaking body.

There was a lot. The man must have been very sexually repressed, because his semen ran from Tina's pussy, down his shaft and over his balls, dripping onto the bedspread. Her deep tan ass and inner thighs were coated with a wet mess of cream. And still Tina rode him, making sure to milk every final drop from her father's balls, just for good measure.

George no longer seemed to be fighting it. His body dropped in shame and defeat. As Belinda dismounted her husband's face, George's expression was one of 'What have I done?'

Chris couldn't hold back anymore. Horrible scene or not, he needed to release the pressure in his aching balls and throbbing cock. Alone in the basement, he ejaculated on the dirt floor, hating himself for doing it, but knowing he wouldn't have been able to concentrate on his sleuthing if he didn't.

When he returned his attention to the monitor again, the family had redressed. Tina was beaming like the cat that had just caught the canary. Belinda looked like she'd snapped out of her trance, and stood confused and disoriented. George was wearing a mask of shame and guilt, even as he pulled up his pants and led his wife from the apartment. Chris knew— his expression was authentic. He had fucked his own daughter and hadn't been brainwashed for a single second. This poor man had been coherent and aware. Not under some spell or mind control. Only his own guilty lust and arousal was to blame for what he'd done. And now he would live with that shame and self loathing for the rest of his life. Meanwhile upstairs, a mastermind had deliberately orchestrated it all, deliberately making the father a victim of his own urges.

That was true sadism. Rob needed to be stopped.

***

2A

When Ethan got home, he felt light and airy, his heart pounding with excitement. He felt better than he had in a long time... maybe ever. Not only had Galloway invited him to hang out, but she'd done something so heart pounding and cool, and he'd gotten to be a part of it. True, Quinn had been there, but Quinn was alright. And after that little stunt with the helicopter, Ethan felt... not just included, but that he was somehow an essential cornerstone to a group. That had been something he'd struggled with his whole life— not feeling included or that he needed to be... well... anywhere. There were obvious reasons for that, but as he walked through the front door of his apartment, he didn't even remember that he had crutches. And he was pretty sure that Galloway and Quinn had completely forgot that he had them as well. That feeling alone was... heaven.

"Hey mom, I'm home!" He called out pleasantly. His anxiety of the past few weeks was forgotten. Even that strange night with his mother in the doorway felt like a dream. And maybe... just maybe it was. It was as though the events of today had cast all the weirdness out, like opening a window on a warm spring day— the stuffiness and cobwebs had vanished. Today was a reminder that there was a real world outside of this building, and it was so much cooler and more interesting than the problems he faced here. He felt good.

"Hey sweetie," her familiar voice from the bathroom. He could hear the fan running. She'd probably just had a shower. "Where have you been? How was your day?" She asked, surprised that he was home late again.

"Oh my god," he said, dropping his keys off in the entry and struggling out of his shoes. "It was the coolest the day." He rambled excitedly about everything while his mother puttered in the bathroom.

When he was finished, Meg called back "Wow, it sounds exciting."

"It was. What about you? How was your day?"

"It was great..." there was a slight pause... "I have a little surprise for you."

Ethan froze. The anxiety was back. There was something in her voice that worried him... and he also found the shameful tensing in his pants coming back. What sort of outfit would she step out in today? How would she reveal herself to an already awkward son contending with... lewd thoughts?

When the bathroom door opened, Meg stepped into the hallway in a robe. Her hair was wet, but Ethan could immediately see what the surprise was. "Mom!"

Meggy flashed him a smile and fluffed her hair. "Do you like it?"

She had dyed her hair from its normal bouncy shade of blonde to a deep artificial maroon auburn— just like Galloway's. Ethan wasn't sure what to make of this new look. He'd become fixated on Galloway's hair color ever since meeting her. But now his mother was trying to mimic her. Granted, Meg looked amazing with that color, but there was something about her gesture that felt... wrong. And the other question was 'why?' For what purpose did she impulsively change her hair?

Ethan resisted the urge to tell her that he liked her hair the way it used to be— because that was his mother. But she was beaming, and Ethan didn't want to hurt her feelings. Clearly she wanted his approval... perhaps too much. "It looks great mom, very wild."