All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 09'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The walls are closing in on Rob, but I get the feeling his impact and his actions will linger with the characters even if they somehow bring him down. He has to notice that some of his cameras might have been tampered with by now too...

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

why aren't the next chapters connected?

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 3 years agoAuthor

Flynnd, I’m not sure I follow what you mean by them not being connected. They are. If you mean why I didn’t make chapters 9, 10, and 11 one long chapter, it’s because I didn’t want to publish something 20 pages long so I broke it up. If you mean why do Galloway and Ethan resume their friendship as though nothing happened in chapter 9, it’s because they were in denial until they came together in 10, and the events in 9 were so traumatic for them that they put it behind them and continued on, figuring out that their encounters in 9 weren’t authentic. They were “hollow” (reference to the title). Haha. Hope that clears things up!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

Amazing ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES