Hollow Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind latched onto that phrase and played it like a record for a moment— take all three of them. The thought sent a thrilling jolt through her brain.

She shook her head and cleared it. She planted her feet and pointed her pistol. "Freeze!" She bellowed ferociously.

All three of them looked up, startled. Their eyes wide with an expression of having gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They lifted their hands slowly in the air. Their eyes went from Galloway's gun, to the tactical vest draped over her fit body, to the shiny silver badge on her belt.

"Oh shit," Baby Face said, his eyes were wide, looking for an opening to immediately run.

"Don't fuckin' move!" Galloway snarled. "Keep your hands where I can see them." Her sky-blue eyes were hard, unflinching.

"Fuckin' pig," White Boy remarked, and Galloway felt a jolt of excitement race through her again. There was something about the crude insult that triggered a response within her... but it wasn't the furious recoil that she would normally have. Her heart started to flutter. She blinked several times, feeling an odd sensation of weightlessness... like the free-fall feeling just before dozing into a pleasant sleep. A tingle between her legs, and Galloway suddenly let out a pleasurable gasp, staggering slightly.

"What the fuck are you doing, puta?" Goatee remarked, his brow furrowed in confusion at her shaking and gasping.

Galloway knew enough Spanish to know that he'd just called her a whore. "I am a puta," the words just sort of fell from her mouth. The men looked on, their expressions of anger and shock turned to confusion.

Galloway's chest began to rise and fall in deep breaths. Her breasts moved heavily beneath her tank top, as though she was deliberately trying to entice them with her breathing. She felt her nipples begin to stand erect, pressing through her sports bra and tank top. The men noticed... there was no way not to, with the way her chest rose and fell like that.

She shut her eyes and couldn't resist tasting her own lips, forgetting herself in the moment... losing track of the severity for reasons that escaped her.

"This bitch is crazy," Baby Face commented, and again, the crude way that he spoke about her sent another wave of uncontrolled pleasure and lust through her body. Galloway felt her knees tremble. She had an overwhelming urge to touch herself...

She lowered the gun, her hand running up to her face and rubbing her neck... then traveling lower. What was she doing? She wondered. She was forgetting herself, forgetting the situation.

The men started to nervously inch their way around the table very slowly, keeping their hands up. They were afraid of Galloway, and her sudden odd change in behavior was throwing them further off.

Galloway felt an impossible thrill at the gravity of the situation. For the last few weeks, she'd had a bizarre new turn-on work its way into her brain. Every night she dreamt of being aggressively taken by a group of bad men. Of being slapped around by them, abused, and ferociously fucked every which way. She orgasmed in her sleep over such a fantasy. She devoted hours of her time to touching herself to such thoughts. She'd nearly broken her bed, her body craving it so badly. And now... here she was, Officer Kate Galloway standing in the middle of a crime, with three punks who regarded her with the resentment that criminals regard cops. They were seeing her as a 'bitch', a 'whore', a 'pig'... and Galloway was feeling all of those repressed triggers flooding right back.

Her fantasy was invading her thoughts. She had control over the situation— could stop the crime here and now by detaining these guys until the police showed up. But was that really what she wanted? She could make her fantasy a reality, right here and now. All she had to do was to let it happen... to give up control...

'They could kill you', her common sense said. 'They could hurt you, rape you, abuse you...' and yet, all of those thoughts sent new waves of excitement through her. Galloway was aware that her hand had wandered to her breast and was squeezing it in front of these men. She'd slid the barrel of her pistol down the front of her body and was starting to rub it against the crotch of her jeans.

"What the fuck is this pig doing?" Goatee asked quietly to his buddies. They were inching closer.

Galloway gasped as she touched herself with the barrel of the weapon, completely lost in her fantasy now. She sucked in a breath and bit her lip, her legs going weak, she had to lean back against the wall to keep from toppling over.

That was when the three men made their move. They rushed her all at the same time. Galloway felt her pistol being yanked out of her hand, but she didn't seem to mind. Her duty belt and vest were torn off, and the feeling of them disarming her made her moan in excitement. Goatee pinned her hands behind her back, shouting at his two buddies to help restrain her. Not that they really needed to— Galloway wasn't putting up a fight.

"Jackpot! Cuffs," White Boy declared, producing Galloway's set of handcuffs. The metallic clink sent flashes of pleasure coursing up and down her thighs. They cuffed her where she stood and shoved her roughly to the floor.

"Yessss," she moaned out softly as they manhandled her. Her tank top had come askew from the struggling and the fleshy side of one of her plump breasts was visible through the arm hole. The fabric had ridden up, showing her smooth bare belly, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.

She lay on the floor, helpless and anticipating. The men rummaged through her equipment, her vest, stealing her tools, her gun, her ID, her badge. When she stared at them, her eyes were burning with excitement. They were mistaking it for fury.

"Private police?" Goatee asked. "Whatever the fuck that means," he tossed her ID crudely at her. It slapped off her face and another moan escaped her lips. Galloway couldn't recall a time she'd ever been so excited... or turned on. She was standing at the edge of her deepest darkest fantasy coming true.

"What the fuck is up with this bitch?" Baby Face asked. "Why's she moaning like that?"

"Look at this fuckin' hair," White Boy said, smacking her hat off of her head and roughly grabbed her by the ponytail. His tug so harsh that it forced Galloway up on her knees. "She's moaning like this because she's a cock addicted skank, isn't that right?" He directed the question at Galloway, and before she could answer, he yanked her ponytail up and down, forcing her to nod.

Galloway shut her eyes, and her cheeks reddened. But while they might mistake it for embarrassment, for Galloway it was a flush of excitement. Her whole body was trembling, her mind a blur of possibilities of what might happen. She could feel her panties growing wet. Her pussy was practically drooling.

"C'mon man, let's finish up and get out of here," Baby Face said.

But White Boy looked slightly distracted. "Are you sure? Seems the most interesting thing in this apartment just arrived," he snickered, still tugging Galloway's hair roughly, but his gaze wandered down to her busty chest.

Galloway was so flushed with excitement, she couldn't find the words. She could only stare and silently urge him to do it with her mind.

Then White Boy reached down and gave one of her tits a rough squeeze.

Galloway couldn't hold back. A half gasp, half moan escaped her lips as his fingers closed around her breast. "Uhhnnn," she said, her voice soft and squeaky, catching in her throat.

"Hear that," White Boy declared. "She loves it, don't you pig?" He said and went to her other breast, squeezing it even harder. Galloway felt a flash of pain, but the excitement and pleasure was too much. "Yes..." she managed to choke out in a voice that was half lusty and half fearful and desperate. It definitely wasn't her normal voice.

White Boy laughed, he slapped her breast hard over her top. She winced and whimpered, but a moment later she bit her full pouty pink lip. White Boy slapped her other one, earning another whimper. Then he went back and forth, slapping her chest like she was a piece of meat. In that moment, Galloway felt like one... and she was gasping and moaning.

"See that, guys? This bitch is a grade A slut, isn't that right?" He tugged her hair.

Galloway managed a nod. "Yes," she said, feeling like a helpless girl and certainly not a trained officer. But the feeling was like nothing she'd ever felt sexually. She had no control and she was more turned on than she'd ever been. "I'm a complete slut," she said, enticing them with her voice.

When she looked up at the burglars, both Goatee and Baby Face were staring at her. White Boy continued to fondle her. But Galloway could tell by the expressions on the faces of his accomplices that their thoughts were no longer on looting. Their minds had changed gears. Now they wanted sexual pleasure... and Galloway felt the overwhelming desire to give it to them.

On her knees, even with White Boy groping her, Galloway arched her back, thrusting her breasts out until the fabric of her tank top pulled tightly against them. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, pressing through the fabric. She looked at them, nearly panting. Her hands cuffed behind her back, she looked like an offering to the gods.

She met Baby Face's eyes, and then let her eyes wander down to his crotch. She was rewarded when she saw the fabric of his jeans begin to strain. He was getting excited by the situation.

"Mmmm... always wanted to put a police bitch in her place," he admitted, licking his lips.

Galloway glanced up Goatee. He scowled at her, there was a genuine hatred for her in his eyes. He would be rough.

"Punish me," she whimpered, keeping her normally strong voice meek and sexual.

Goatee stepped forward and grabbed her beneath the chin, gripping her roughly and turning her to face him. "Is that what you want, puta?" He snarled in her face and spat. His spittle running down one of her pink apple cheeks. Galloway could only moan inwardly to herself as he did. He grabbed one of her tits and roughly jiggled it. Galloway moaned louder, inhaling.

He slapped her chest and continued his rough assault on her breast. White Boy worked over the other one. The men pawed at her so roughly that she fell backward, landing on her butt.

"Look at this fuckin' horny, big tittied bitch," White Boy narrated, grinning around his big teeth. The thin lips of his wide mouth smiling delighted at the control they had over her.

"Not so tough without your gun, are you, bitch?" Baby Face joined in with the insults, watching his buddies manhandle her around.

The guys pawed at her boobs, shaking them, squeezing them, massaging them. It was a painful prodding assault on her flesh, and yet Galloway loved it. She never felt so alive and eager.

Then Goatee hooked his hands through the straps of her tank top and pulled. He tore it right down the middle. Galloway's bra and bare midriff were exposed. The budding hints of a six pack flexed from her heavy breathing. And still the men roamed with their hands, forcing her sports bra up until her full C-cups spilled out.

"Look at them pink fuckin' nipples," White Boy remarked, giving her bare breast a slap that was so hard, it left a red print on her skin. He smiled at the way her breasts bounced and jiggled as he abused her.

"Oh shit," Baby Face laughed. "You made her tit as red as her face. You like black dick?" he asked her crudely, and he took hold of the back of Galloway's head and shoved her face into his crotch.

Galloway nearly yelped as he forced her face against his jeans. Beneath the denim, she could feel his hardening manhood. It was heavy and thick. Heat radiated from his crotch, and Galloway felt her pussy soaked in anticipation. Her excited moans muffled by his cock.

Baby Face and his buddies laughed meanly at her as he bucked his hips and animatedly dry humped her face. With her wrists bound, Galloway was helpless.

Forced to lean forward, face first in Baby Face's crotch, his two buddies began to undo Galloway's pants. They left her boots on, and yanked her torn jeans down her curvy ass until they bunched up around her ankles. She couldn't move them, they kept her feet trapped, like her own pair of ankle restraints. Her black thong came into view, pleasantly tracing the curves of her juicy ass cheeks.

"Big thick donkey ass," White Boy remarked, and slapped her across one cheek hard enough to make her see stars. The crotch of her thong grew more damp by the second. Her butt stung so badly. She tried to rub it, but White Boy slapped her hands away and hit her again, leaving a print and making her butt quiver and jiggle. She cried out.

"Take your punishment, pig," Goatee said and joined in, slapping her again and again. There was real anger behind it, and Galloway whimpered against Baby Face's crotch. Her eyes were streaming tears, although she was loving every second. He was aggressively dry-humping her face, bouncing her head off of his lap. His hard cock was getting even stiffer in his jeans.

The men pounded and slapped her ass over and over again. Baby Face snatched her by the hair and yanked her head away from his crotch. Galloway's eyes were glazed with lust.

"I bet you want it real bad, don't you, big tittied big-assed bitch?" Baby Face said, and slapped each cheek of her face, not enough to hurt, but enough to degrade her. Then he unzipped his pants and reached inside.

Galloway's eyes went to his crotch, her curiosity controlling her actions. When he pulled his cock from his pants, Galloway's eyes lit up. The skinny little punk was packing some real heat. His big black cock was thick, veiny, and powerful looking. It bobbed and twitched in front of her face.

Galloway couldn't stop herself. She needed to taste it now. She parted her lips, completely losing herself, and leaned toward him, intending to swallow him in one gulp.

Instead, he caught her by the ponytail and held her back. "Damn you are one cock-hungry piece of fuck-meat." He tugged her hair and smacked her face. "Beg to suck my cock, bitch. Earn this dick," he ordered her.

On her knees, with the men squeezing and spanking her ass, Galloway was breathing so hard she could barely talk. Her whole body was quivering and shaking from the assault, from the excitement, from the impossible desire she was feeling to be gang raped by these men.

"Please... please let me taste you," Galloway said, her voice trembling and high-pitched. She stuck out her tongue, trying to reach the tip of his cock, desperate for even a taste. He held her firm. "Please. I need it bad. I'm such a whore. I need a cock in my mouth twenty-four seven. If I don't suck you, I don't know what I'll do."

Even Goatee and White Boy were taken aback by her pleas.

Baby Face shook his cock at her and smacked himself several times off of her cheeks with warm fleshy slapping sounds. He hovered his crotch over her face and rested his dick along her face. His cock lay on her nose and forehead, past the top of her head. "Lick these nuts, hoe." He laid his big heavy balls over Galloway's full pink lips and she parted them immediately. Her tongue flicked out obediently and she began to lap at his balls. She stared up at him, her blue eyes starry and swooning. They were watery from the relentless assault on her body.

"Good little bitch," Baby Face moaned, pleased with her efforts. Galloway wrapped her lips around one of his balls and sucked it gently into her warm mouth. "Aw yeah," he moaned, watching her. He began to thrust his hips, dragging the underside of his dick back and forth along her face. Her mouth continued to please and massage his balls, basting his baby-maker with her hot wet lips. Her long lashes ticked his skin each time she blinked.

Galloway let out a whimper at a sudden invasive hand between her legs. White Boy was reaching beneath her from behind. His hand followed the path of her thong between her sore ass cheeks, ran curiously over her ass, then found her wet pussy.

"Holy shit, this fuck-pig is wetter than a slip and slide," he laughed. "I think she likes it." He roughly groped her pussy over the thin fabric of her thong, and Galloway let out a moan around a mouthful of Baby Face's balls. The feeling her of voice moaning sent pleasant vibrations along his shaft.

"Ohhh fuck yeah," he pulled his dick away from her face. His balls came out of her lips with an audible popping sound and a messy saliva streamer that ran down her chin. "Open wide, whore," he gripped her hair. Galloway's lip quivered in anticipation as she opened her mouth and gave up one of her holes to this punk. As soon as her mouth opened, he roughly stuffed her face with his cock. He slid it deep, going past her tongue and forcing it all the way back to her tonsils.

Galloway instantly gagged, but worked to swallow him. She couldn't stop herself from wiggling her hips against White Boy's groping fingers. They slipped around her thong and probed her slit. She moaned around Baby Face's cock.

He gripped her face and pumped his skinny hips, forcing his cock in and out of the depths of her throat.

"She like that dick?" White Boy asked.

"She loves this dick," Baby Face grinned and panted. His eyes shut and he moaned at the sensation of fucking her face. Tears streamed down Galloway's cheeks as he gripped her head and forced himself all the way down, pushing her face to his stomach. "Ahhhh yeah... take this dick, you badge wearing hoe."

Galloway choked. Her vision narrowed. She thought she would black out... either from lack of oxygen or excitement... she wasn't sure which. Finally Baby Face let her up. He shook his cock at her, casting big wet drops of her own saliva into her face.

While White Boy and Baby Face violated her, Goatee was curiously inspecting the items on her duty belt. He was especially interested in her baton. He plucked it from the belt. It was an expandable Asp. He swung it, and it extended wickedly. He brandished the hard metal, and testing its strength, he gave her ass a light smack with it. He was rewarded when Galloway cried out softly.

Then he said something surprising. He waved it around. "You ever fuck yourself with this, pig?" He asked gruffly.

Galloway regarded him. "Yes," she openly admitted. "I fuck myself all the time with it."

"Damn, this bitch is crazy," White Boy commented and began to stab two fingers in and out of her warm wet pussy. She was positively juicy. Galloway moaned again and sank her ass down on his fingers, taking them deeper. She was gasping and panting and moaning the entire time.

"Open back up, baby," Baby Face urged, and Galloway went willingly. This time he moved over to the couch, dragging Galloway by the hair. With her hands behind her back, the best she could manage was to do an awkward shuffle on her knees. Then her face was pushed back into his crotch and Galloway stuffed her own mouth with his big black cock.

Baby Face moaned in pleasure as she sucked and licked and gobbled him. She was putting her all into it, whenever she had the opportunity— which wasn't much because he still had his hands on her hair and was forcing her head up and down. He was using her mouth like his personal cock-sleeve, wanting her to know her place, to know who was the boss around here.

From behind, Goatee gripped her thong and used it like a leash. He yanked Galloway upright roughly. She cried out as the material strained against her legs, pelvis and pussy. Then she was standing on shaky legs, face down in Baby Face's lap, and ass up in the air, presented to these two criminals that stood behind her. They bent her over the arm of the sofa. Her feet were still trapped together in the tangle of her jeans.