Hollow Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Face bounced her head in his lap over and over again, like he was dribbling a ball. And each rough thrust from his hips or push from his hands forced his cock down her throat. Galloway could only struggle to keep up. But even though he was in control, Galloway worked feverishly to enhance it. Part of the thrill wasn't just letting this man abuse her... she wanted to please him... to compromise herself. She sucked and swallowed and licked. And she did it all willingly... with the sole intent to make this guy moan.

With her ass exposed, they yanked down her underwear. White Boy watched as Goatee took the baton and poked her several times, jiggling one ass cheek, then the other. Then he moved between her cheeks and started to curiously poke her pussy with the hard steel stick. Galloway responded by moving her hips, bending her knees and humping herself against the weapon.

"What a fuckin' whore," White Boy commented.

"Dude, this chick's brain is broken," Goatee smirked, and rubbed the head of the stick along her slit, until he found her clit. He bore down on it until they heard her muffled cries around Baby Face's dick.

"MMMMM!!!" Galloway cried out around a mouthful of black cock. Nobody could tell if it was out of pain or pleasure, but an instant later and Galloway's knees began to knock together. She was trembling so hard.

Then Goatee took the stick and penetrated her body with it. He pushed inch after inch of the hard weapon inside of her. Galloway groaned more, struggling to keep up.

Baby Face pulled Galloway's head off of his cock and wagged it at her, smacking her senseless over and over. "What do you think of this dick? Speak up, bitch!" He ordered her.

"I like it... I like it," she cried out, her gasps whimpery and pathetic. Regardless, she meant it.

Goatee forced the baton deeper and Galloway yelped out as he roughly fucked her with her own weapon.

"Just like?" Baby Face smacked her harder.

"I love it!" She corrected herself.

"Fuckin' A right you do," he snarled. "Now get back on that," he pushed her face back on it and stuffed her mouth full. He grabbed her by the ears this time and bucked his skinny hips up and down, his butt coming off the couch as he fucked her face. Galloway made glugging sounds as spit streamers ran freely down her lips. Baby Face's balls were a blur, slapping her in the face with each thrust. Galloway had never been violated this violently before... and she was loving it.

Behind her, the men were abusing her with her baton.

"Look at this cunt... look at this fuckin' cunt," Goatee was nearly panting in his sexual frenzy, jabbing the weapon in and out of her tight hole. His aggression was at fever pitch and he was slapping her ass over and over again.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Galloway was crying out around her mouthful of Baby Face's cock.

Her legs quivered and a tremble wracked her body. Then she began to squirt. A geyser of wetness shot forth from her pussy, soaking the baton and the pants of her two assailants, as well as leaving a hearty pool on the floor.

"Holy shit, this bitch is a squirter!" They cheered in triumph. Galloway, herself was surprised. This was something new that had never happened to her before. She had been so turned on that her body had let loose.

Juices ran freely down her inner thighs. Her orgasm went on and on. With her feet and legs bound, she could do nothing but cry out in pleasure as Baby Face choked her with his cock.

"I knew this pig was a freak," Goatee grabbed Galloway by the ponytail and yanked her off of Baby Face's cock. One hand on her ponytail and one around her neck, she came easily. She let out a yelp as she was shoved to the floor, the baton still half buried in her snatch. "Look at this fuckin' mess, piggy!" he shoved her face against the wet floor. "You better clean it up!" He ordered, then began to leverage her face against the wet puddles, treating her like a dog who'd had an accident.

Galloway complacently stuck her tongue out and began to lap her juices off the dirty floor, completely losing herself in all of this. She was the fuck toy to these men. That was her place now. If they took her with them, and kept her, she was certain she'd never stop being aroused.

White Boy came around her backside and resumed fucking her pussy with her weapon, while Baby Face stroked and watched.

It was bedlam in the apartment. Goatee used her head as a mop, and Galloway slurped and licked and drank her own bodily fluids from the floor. When the mess had been mostly cleaned up, he turned her attention to the wetness that she'd squirted down the front of his jeans.

"You got your nasty mess all over me too, pig" and he thrust her face roughly into his crotch. Galloway licked at the mess on his jeans. With her hands behind her back, she looked like she was bobbing for apples. She heard the zipper lower on Goatee's pants, then she was being battered in the face by his growing erection.

"Ohhh," she moaned out, tears of pain and pleasure rolling down her cheeks. Then she opened her mouth, and with Goatee's firm grip on her ponytail, he violated her mouth.

"Ohhh that's it, piggy. Eat this cock," he moaned and yanked her head up and down his thick meaty pole. Much like the man's stocky physique, his cock was thick and bulbous. With her cheeks flushed red from excitement and humiliation, Galloway sucked him for all she was worth. He fucked her head deeply, hitting the back of her throat over and over again.

Galloway came up choking and sputtering each time, before he rammed himself back down her throat. The other two burglars gathered around, standing in a loose circle, watching and cheering their defilement of this lady officer.

In the blurry haze of what was happening, Galloway became aware that all of them had their dicks out now. They were stroking. Then Goatee shared her face. He shoved her face-first into the next cock. Galloway opened wide, stuck out her tongue, and swallowed down White Boy's long skinny manhood. He giggled and slapped at her face as she sucked. Galloway didn't flinch, didn't want to risk biting him or hurting him. She only wanted to please them. Her tongue worked at fever pitch to tickle the underside of his shaft. Her lips tightened. Her cheeks puckered in and she sucked and sucked until he moaned in delight.

Then his cock was yanked free and Baby Face took another turn, invading her mouth with his big black dick. He held her by the head, fucking her face with as much young vigor as his hips possible could deliver.

Round and round she went. Galloway had no concept of time. All she knew was that she was being passed around from cock to cock, and none of them were being gentle about it. They were utterly abusing her. They choked her, slapped her, pulled her hair, spit on her, called her names, and laughed at the slobbering mess that they'd reduced her to. Her lips were puffy and pink. Her throat felt raw, her tongue felt numb.

And when she thought she was going to inevitably bring them to orgasm, they changed things up again.

Galloway was yanked back to her feet and shoved toward the couch. She had to awkwardly hop, her feet still held together by the jeans that were tangled around her boots. She was held tightly, her posture bent and humble.

Goatee gave the orders and his co-conspirators all took different spots. White Boy sat down on the couch. Galloway was once again bent over the arm of the couch, her ass in the air, presented like a gift to these men. This time the baton was the least of her concerns. This time, they were going to fuck her. And she knew in her head that she welcomed it.

"You wanna get fucked?" Goatee stood behind her and roughly spread her cheeks, admiring her tight little asshole and her pink juicy pussy. He wagged his solid cock against her inner thighs, smacking them repeatedly. "Huh, speak up, pig?"

"Yes! Please fuck me!" She begged. "Fuck me raw. For hours. Don't use a condom. Make me regret my career decisions. Show me the way." To her own ears, Galloway sounded like she'd completely lost her mind. But she was going crazy with lust and anticipation. Her mind couldn't form the words. Her sexual desire was forming them for her.

"The only thing cops ought to be serving are cocks," Goatee said. He took her by the hips and without a hint of gentleness, he rammed his cock into her already juicy pussy.

"Ohhhh, uhhhhnnnnn," Galloway shut her eyes as she felt this man plunge deep. It hurt, but the pleasure was incredible. He started to pump and she was already cumming in seconds. She opened her mouth to cry out, but White Boy seized the opportunity to stuff her mouth.

"Holy fuck, she's cumming again," Goatee laughed, watching Galloway's knees tremble. Her whole body was quivering as he violated her pussy. Her round ass jutted in the air, her back bowed pleasantly as she leaned onto White Boy's lap. Her hair fell across his skinny legs, sweaty and a complete mess. She bobbed her head and sucked of her own volition, and soon both men were moaning in delight.

Baby Face watched, adding his commentary— calling her names like white bitch, pig, and whore. He wasn't wrong. Galloway felt like a dirty whore. She was being aggressively fucked in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. Spit-roasted was the word. And she couldn't stop cumming. Orgasm after orgasm seemed to come in rapid succession. The whole time was just one wild blur of pleasure, even with her throat stuffed with cock, and her face and ass stinging from the slaps.

Galloway's curves jiggled and bounced. Baby Face reached under her chest and gripped her tits, roughing them up with his hands. He slapped them, squeezed them, twisted her nipples and pinched hard.

Her mouth was unrelenting. A series of muffled moans expressed her pleasure. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

They took turns. Baby Face tagged in and Goatee pulled out. "Yeah bitch. Pretty white cops ought to be fuckin' black dick," he said and smacked her ass as he pushed his throbbing member into her body.

"Ohhhh god, yes!" Galloway cried out around White Boy's cock. "Yes sir! Yes sir!" She mindlessly echoed.

"I think we broke this bitch's brain," Baby Face laughed. He griped her tight around her slim waist and pulled her back into his thrusts. Not that it was really necessary. Galloway was already humping back into him as best as she could.

She fell into sync with his fucking. He was grunting in pleasure.

"How's her pussy?" White Boy asked, still fucking Galloway's mouth. Drool was running in streamers down his shaft.

"Like velvet," Baby Face moaned back, slapping her ass between each thrust like he was taming an animal.

Galloway cooed in pleasure.

"I want to try her out," White Boy declared and he and Baby Face switched places. Galloway licked and lapped her own juices from Baby Face's big cock while White Boy slid his into her body. Three of them... all three of these criminals had now been in her pussy and her mouth. It dawned on her that she'd taken them all inside of her.

As the two punks traded off methods of violating and abusing Galloway's fit body, Goatee watched with curious interest. More ideas coming to him.

He watched this slutty whore take her pounding from his buddies. Then he wanted more. Goatee grabbed Galloway by the hair, pulled her off of White Boy and Baby Face. She took a second to catch her breath. Drool was running down her chin. Her chest, pussy, ass and legs had a sheen of sweat. Her hair was caked in sweat and spit (from where they'd spat at her). Her lips were puffy and swollen. Her eyes wild. Her chin was quivering, and her legs unsteady and wobbly, like a baby deer learning to walk for the first time.

She regarded her captor with the expression of a beaten dog. Her face was submission and only submission. Then he kicked her back onto the couch until she was sitting on White Boy's lap, her back resting on his chest. Goatee used his knife to slash her bunched up jeans away. She was now naked below the waist except for her boots, but judging from her posture, she wouldn't start trying to kick now.

"Sit right there, puta," he snarled at her, and forced her legs apart. She put her boots up on the couch on either side of White Boy's skinny legs. She gulped meekly, her mouth open, still trying to catch her breath. But her eyes stared up at Goatee with a combination of reverence and... lust.

Behind and beneath her, White Boy adjusted himself until his cock appeared between her legs. He slapped it against her already well used pussy.

"Do it, man," Goatee urged his friend. "Fuck this pig."

White Boy was all too happy to stuff his cock back into Galloway's warmth. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she sucked in a breath. She bit her lips and worked her hips, starting to ride him without much prompting.

"That's right, bounce, bitch." Goatee said and withdrew Galloway's pilfered handgun from his belt. He menaced her with it, even though it was totally unnecessary. She was bouncing harder now. Her movements becoming eager. Her tits rocked and swayed alluringly.

Goatee grinned and ran the cold steel of the gun over her bouncing breasts. He nudged one of them, making it jiggle. Galloway shivered and shuddered, confronted with a deadly weapon. But her moans grew in intensity. The slut loved it.

"Get in there," Goatee urged to his buddy, and Baby Face grinned, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. He positioned himself between Galloway's strong legs. He pushed Galloway back into White Boy's chest, and began to rub his cock against Galloway's already occupied pussy lips.

She squirmed, knowing what was to come.

"Let's stretch out this hog's baby factory," Baby Face commented. "You think you can handle this, you fuckin' whore?" he slapped Galloway, gripping her chin and pushing her around. She was gasping. Her eyes wide with anxiety, then she glanced down between her legs and knew what was to come.

They pinned her down and Baby Face pushed his throbbing hardon against her, into her. She started to cry out. "Ffffffffuuuuuuu..."

Baby Face's shaft ran along White Boy's, the men entering her together, like one enormous cock. The head of Baby Face's member opened her up to her limits and disappeared into her body.

Galloway's cries grew louder. "uuuuUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!"

Then both Baby Face and White Boy were trapped by her tight wetness. For a moment, neither could move, the fit was incredibly tight. Her body was gripping and squeezing them both so hard, pressing their dicks together. Tears were streaming down her face as her body adjusted to this new violation. She shook and trembled, a quivering sweaty mess. She was grunting and gasping. Then slowly it was Galloway who began to move. With her feet still planted on the sofa, she began to hump herself slowly up and down their members.

"Good little whore," Goatee grinned, watching Galloway initiate the fucking this time. He trailed the gun barrel around her bare skin, watching the act of both young punks inside of her. Their cocks stacked like logs on top of each other. They had invaded this apartment and now they were invading this slut's womb.

Both men were groaning, their moans a clear indication of their approval. With their cocks pressed and rubbing together, they penetrated her in unison. Their speed increased, and soon their tempo was back to its normal level of fierce aggression.

Galloway's head lolled, she was on the cusp of passing out from pleasure and pain. The men stretched out her fuck hole as they drove deeper and deeper. They sandwiched her with their skinny bodies. She couldn't keep her feet planted on the couch. Her boots lifted up into the air, her bare legs splayed wide. Galloway never felt more helpless in her life. Her hands were cuffed. Her legs in the air. Her body was pinned. And these men were ravaging her. They were taking her holes and utterly destroying them.

She leaned her head back against White Boy's shoulder. His patchy stubble tickled her cheek. He turned his head and spewed profanity and insults at her, but Galloway could barely piece them together, swept up in the moment. "Fuckin' cum dumpster cop whore pig slut. Big titty bitch. Big donkey ass. We're going to leave your a pussy so gaping, ain't nobody gonna want to put their dick in it again."

Galloway suddenly felt her head turned and there was Goatee. Her gun was staring her in the face. "You ever suck off a loaded gun?" He asked, and slowly traced the barrel of her gun across one of her swollen lips.

Galloway's expression was one of fear now. She nervously shook her head... but then she parted her lips and her tongue tentatively flicked out to taste the cold steel.

"That's right, you fuckin' skank, blow it... or it blows you." Goatee snarled.

Galloway leaned closer and placed her lips around the barrel. Her heart was hammering away. But she couldn't bring herself to stop. She was soaked and she knew it. The thrill of being double penetrated in her pussy was bringing her to yet another orgasm. What was she up to now? Six? Seven? It didn't matter. All she knew was that she was far from stopping. As long as these men were here, she'd fuck them again and again until they were done with her.

Galloway closed her eyes, and began to bob her head around the gun barrel. She used every part of her mouth, every part of her tongue. She moaned like a slut, letting them hear it. She whimpered and flicked her tongue. She popped her mouth off of the weapon, and dragged her tongue along the sides.

"God damn," Baby Face commented, balls deep in her pussy, along with his accomplice. "Is there anything that this crazy bitch won't fuck?"

Goatee was stroking himself, watching her work her mouth around the weapon. She was doing everything she could to please him. As much as he knew the crazy bitch liked it, he didn't want to stop until he saw the humiliated flush of her cheeks.

Galloway groaned as White Boy's cock popped free of her body. The pressure too tight, and her pussy too slick and wet. Then White Boy grinned. "I better find my own hole..." he said and he adjusted until his cock started to poke around Galloway's tight little butt hole.

As soon as she felt it, she stiffened. Her breathing increased. Galloway wasn't a stranger to being double penetrated in her ass and pussy. She had been once before, during a crazy night with friends. And she loved it— exactly why she couldn't stop herself from crying out "Yesssss! Do it!" She urged. Then she helped sink herself onto White Boy's cock until she felt the familiar pain of the anal violation. She forgot how much it initially hurt.

Then after the glorious pain came the pleasure. Both punks picked up the speed and they plunged headlong into her holes from either side. She threw her head back and moaned at the ceiling. "Yes yes yes! Don't fuckin' stop!"

Goatee watched it all happening, tracing the tip of the gun in little circles around her hard nipples, teasing them and running the weapon over her smooth skin and sweaty body.

By now they were all a sweaty mess of cum and spit and drool and tears.

They double penetrated her for what felt like hours. Galloway's vision a blinding blur of pleasure. A fog of colorful stars.

And when they had their fill of abusing her like that, they double stuffed her ass, in much the same way as her pussy. The pain was incredible. Galloway's body was stretched to impossible limits as the men pushed their aching members into her tightest hole and claimed that as theirs as well. Galloway felt like her body would never recover. The pain was so intense, she thought she'd gone blind. But the new violation, the new abuse brought about a new high. She climaxed without any of them in her pussy.

It must have been hours that they put her in her place. They took turns on her, fucked her face, her tits, her pussy, her ass— sometimes alone, and sometimes at the same time.