Hollow Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!?!" His voice was surprised, startled, and horrified, all at once.

Meg brushed her hair from her face and peered up at him. Her expression lusty, apologetic, and a little afraid he'd stop her, all at the same time. But still she never took his penis from her mouth. Her pink lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, claiming what she wanted for herself.

"What are you doing!?!" He asked.

But instead of answering, Meg gripped his shaft and dove straight down like a swimmer to the bottom of the pool. She plunged his cock as deep into her throat as she could, until her nose reached his belly and until her bottom lip met his balls.

Ethan's questions and horror vanished in a gasp of pleasure and shock. "Ohhhh god!" He moaned. His voice a conflicted mess of shame and pleasure.

"Mmmhmmm," Meggy managed to choke out as she swallowed Ethan's throbbing cock. His member pulsing and twitching. Then she came up for air and before Ethan could recover his thoughts, she did it again... and again. She deep throated him in fast eager plunges over and over again. Each time that she did, Ethan's voice cried out in pleasure that he'd never known before. This was his first blow job, and he had no idea the feelings it could bring to his body.

Ethan's pulse beat happily through his shaft. He wanted her to stop. He wanted it to not be true— that his mother was sucking his cock. He wanted to go back to the days where he thought of her as his mother, and thought of himself as her son. Instead, all he felt was shame in the knowledge that his mother was a pervert. And as she sucked him, he realized that it felt so good... too good... he wanted it to stop, but not badly enough to stop her. It felt amazing and he wanted her to keep going, to keep sucking him, to make him cum. He felt the shame in not only his mother, but himself. Because he wasn't going to make her stop. He was going to let his mother play with him, put him in her mouth, and do whatever she wanted.

"Oh mom," Ethan moaned, his head thumped back hollowly against the headboard. He propped his body up on his elbows so he could see.

"Uh huh," she moaned and gagged around his member.

"Mom... this is... ahhhh..." he grunted between words. Meggy wasn't slowing down. She was taking long eager pulls at her son's cock with her mouth, and he could barely find the words without moaning. "This is... this is... so wrong..."

Meggy deep throated her boy once more, then came up to the top of his shiny engorged cock head. She kissed it warmly and slid her tongue in circles around it. "But doesn't it feel good?" Her hot breath teased him and drove him nuts.

"It feels good... but it feels wrong..." he moaned as he watched his own mother dragging her tongue around his cock. Her expression had transformed from loving and concerned to lusty and vivid.

"Sometimes the things that feel wrong also feel the best," she said and gripped his shaft, kissing along the underside, staring up at him until she reached his balls. She tenderly kissed each one, using her tongue and lips, then made her way back up to the head.

Ethan had to grip the sheets. The intensity of his mother's mouth was growing to the point where she was utterly ravaging him on his bed. Suddenly his colorful bed sheets didn't seem so innocent. Everything around him felt forever tainted by this act of sin. But god he was powerless to stop it, to stop her, to stop himself.

She spit on his dick and began to aggressively stroke him.

"Oh mom... oh my god..." he panted.

"Call me a slut," she urged him.

"Oh god... I don't think I can..." he whimpered, terrified.

She stroked him harder, more aggressively, even than when they were in the shower.

"Do it, Ethan," she insisted. "I'm a slut. A filthy fuck slut. And I want your cock."

Ethan shut his eyes. The emotional pain in his expression was apparent. He did not want to say such things to his mom. But after a second, he did. "You're a slut, mom. A big slut."

Meg squealed in delight and climbed to her knees. Ethan's heart was pounding as he watched his mother open her robe. Beneath, she was dressed in her usual sleep-time attire. A t-shirt and underwear. But it was tight, straining against her breasts. Her hard nipples pressing through the fabric. Meg peeled it off. One by one she discarded her clothes on his floor until his mother was knelt before him on the bed, completely naked.

His cock watch pointing straight up to the ceiling, twitching excitedly.

Meg returned her hand to it, like she couldn't keep away from it for long. "This is incredible, Ethan. I've been going crazy thinking about you..." she climbed into his lap until she was straddling him. "We're going to be so happy with this new arrangement from now on..." she guided his cock toward her smooth bare pussy, and bucked her hips forward and back, wetting the head of his cock with her essence.

Ethan was horrified by what she was saying, but his eager hormones were betraying his common sense, his sense of right and wrong. All he knew were his primal and most basic urges— urges of lust and mating.

He would come to hate himself later for not uttering a word of protest as Meg lowered her body onto Ethan's solid erection. She sat down on him, completely engulfing his penis with the same vagina that had made him. She was tight. Ethan was scared. But little by little, her pussy opened up and welcomed him into her body. Then they began the mating ritual that had made Ethan in the first place. He moaned as his perky, pretty elf-like mother began to ride him.

The feeling was incredible. Warm soothing wetness moving steadily up and down his shaft. He stared down his body. His cock disappearing in and out of his mother. Her thick bare thighs on either side of his skinny frame. Ethan couldn't stop himself. He reached out and began to touch them, to caress them, to rub them. He followed her belly higher. Her perky tits bouncing, her hard nipples pointing straight at him. And staring back at him, the pretty face of his mom. Her mouth was open and she was exhaling each time she sank back on his cock.

She was so wet. There was no denying how good it felt. Ethan's hands traveled up her legs and held her by the hips. He let it happen. Let his mother move her body with his. Ethan's hips bucked up into her each time she settled down onto his cock, driving himself deeper.

'What are you doing?' His mind asked him again and again. 'What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?'

But Ethan made no effort to stop. His brain and his cock in a conflict. And his cock was guiding his movements.

"Oh Ethan," she moaned and purred, licking her lips. "You're so big. You're even bigger than your father was." She gasped and let her hands wander up her body, caressing herself, squeezing her breasts, then roaming up her chest, up her neck. Her eyes were shut. She ran her fingers through her own hair, and leaned her head back to the ceiling to moan. Her movements were like a dancer on Ethan's cock. Her body moving in ways that Ethan had never seen a woman move before, let alone his own mother.

She started to roll her hips with movements like the ocean, a steady ceaseless back and forth.

"Oh mom," Ethan cried out.

"Yes baby, yes baby," her son's voice made her movements more excited, more urgent. She grasped Ethan's hands and forced them to her chest, crushing them over her firm breasts. Her hard nipples pressed into his palms, and Ethan squeezed as she held them there. Her bounces became faster, longer, rougher.

Ethan couldn't stop himself. He rubbed her tits, played with them, squeezed and pinched. Each new movement sent Meg into squeals of delight.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Fuck me Ethan," Meg panted, and leaned forward, hovering her bouncing boobs in front of her son's shocked face. She ran her fingers through his hair and grabbed him by the back of the head, thrusting his face into her chest. "Suck them, Ethan," she panted.

She felt Ethan's lips part, then felt her nipple being sucked into his warm mouth. She cooed with pleasure, bouncing her plump ass harder on his lap. Their movements sending wet smacking sounds rolling through the apartment. Ethan licked and sucked at her nipples. Meg could feel his mouth... he was trembling. She found that adorable. The feeling drove her wild.

She threw her head back and screamed with pleasure, even as the orgasm took hold. Her body quivered and she threw her all into it. Ethan's cock a blur as she made it disappear and reappear with such fast desperate vigor.

Ethan's hands went to her ass. He felt her. He hung on for his life— the entire situation out of his control. Then she leaned over her son, caressed the side of his face, and began to kiss him.

Ethan could barely catch his breath or recover his wits. He was scared. Everything about what was happening felt so weird. Good, but also so incredibly taboo. He knew there was no going back to seeing this woman as his mother. The image he had of her was now forever tarnished. Her tongue wiggled into his mouth and wrestled his. There was an urgency about it. He wanted to kiss her... but not like this. He wanted to kiss a woman, but not his mother. The conflict was beyond his comprehension. The kiss so passionate, yet it felt so wrong, so unnatural.

Unfortunately his lust and his cock ruled his actions. He was bucking her like crazy in his lap. He couldn't tear his mouth away from hers, and he was ashamed to admit that his tongue was playing right back with hers. Their faces so close, their breathing so fast that they were practically sharing air. Her perky breasts pressed into his chest, and her hair surrounded his face, tickling him on all sides.

The bed bounced on its springs. The headboard thundered against the wall. His brain screamed at him over and over that he was losing his virginity. He couldn't believe it. And it was with his own mother! Equally as unbelievable. And it was happening in such a wild and thunderous and energetic way... the sex like a movie. He had no idea he was capable of fucking a woman like this.

Beside the bed, things fell from the night stand. A photo, a stack of books, his alarm clock, the hot cocoa that had turned cold crashed, the mug broke and the mess was everywhere. Still they didn't stop.

Meg's mouth and body were unrelenting... using her son for her own sexual pleasure. "Yes Ethan, yes!" She screamed against his lips.

He suddenly felt his cock start to tense up. The wetness that engulfed him was moving too fast, feeling too good. He was inching dangerously close to the edge and he knew it.

"Mom... slow down," he moaned against her lips.

"No, baby. I can't stop. Not now." She moaned back.

"Mom... I'm going to..." his body started to stiffen as he knew what was to come.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. Let it happen. Cum in me Ethan. Cum in my tummy..."

He shook his head, trying to wiggle free from beneath his mother's relentless humping. His expression was alarm.

"It's okay," she continued to coo. "It's okay. You can cum in my body. I want you to. I need you to. Please. Do it for mommy."

Her expression lusty and desperate. Her tits shook in front of his face. Her hips were rolling and sashaying from side to side between her bounces. She was desperately milking his shaft. He tried to stop it. His toes curled. He let go of her for a moment, gripping the bed sheets and biting his own lip, trying to hold back a flood. It was inevitable.

Ethan had the overwhelming feeling that something bad would happen if he climaxed inside of her.

"Please," she begged. "Do it! Cum for mommy, my big boy."

Ethan felt sudden panic at his mother's unnatural request. "No!" he screamed and at the last second, grabbed her hips and lifted her off of him. Despite his skinny body, his arms were very strong, and his mother was small and light. He withdrew from her womb at the last possible moment. But his alarm wasn't enough to prevent the orgasm. There was a moment of blinding pleasure and intense guilt as the first rope of cum shot from his excited manhood. It splashed across her juicy round ass. The next ones followed shortly after.

Meg moaned and writhed and threw her hair back from her face as she felt her son coating her naked bottom with his baby batter. Ethan struggled to catch his breath, and Meg was moaning out of control. His cock continued to rocket spurt after spurt from his balls, until his mother's ass was covered with a hearty coating of cum.

"Oh my god," he cried out in shame.

"Oh my god," Meg echoed, panting in her lusty voice, she dropped off of him and landed beside him on the bed.

"Oh my god!" Ethan sat bolt upright. He cried out in horror. Meg was naked, in a post orgasm bliss that Ethan did not share. He had just fucked his mother! He'd fucked her!

Not only did he not know Galloway, but he didn't know his own mother, or himself. He felt completely alone now. The people he trusted the most were strangers to him.

From somewhere in the back of his brain, his mind echoed what Galloway had said to him after he'd caught her in her depraved gangbang: "That wasn't me. It was Rob... he's doing something... something that makes us do things we wouldn't ordinarily do..."

Ethan had completely dismissed that remark at the time as insane nonsense from a woman who was ashamed to have her true self revealed. But as he looked at his mother, laying naked and coated with a hearty layer of his own cum, Ethan couldn't help but feel that was truer than their debauchery being authentic.

"That was amazing, baby," Meg cooed softly, curling up with her head on his pillow. She draped her leg over Ethan's and slowly began to slide it back and forth like his new lover.

"No! No it wasn't!" He scrambled out from beneath her and pulled up his shorts.

"Where are you going?" She propped herself up on one arm.

"Out," Ethan grabbed up his replacement crutches. He was unsteady on them at best, but he didn't care. He just needed to get away.

"When will you be back?"

Ethan ignored her. He hurried for the door of the apartment. He didn't know what he was going to do... but he was scared. He wanted his mother back.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

Amazing ❤️

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 3 years agoAuthor

Flynnd, I’m not sure I follow what you mean by them not being connected. They are. If you mean why I didn’t make chapters 9, 10, and 11 one long chapter, it’s because I didn’t want to publish something 20 pages long so I broke it up. If you mean why do Galloway and Ethan resume their friendship as though nothing happened in chapter 9, it’s because they were in denial until they came together in 10, and the events in 9 were so traumatic for them that they put it behind them and continued on, figuring out that their encounters in 9 weren’t authentic. They were “hollow” (reference to the title). Haha. Hope that clears things up!

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

why aren't the next chapters connected?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The walls are closing in on Rob, but I get the feeling his impact and his actions will linger with the characters even if they somehow bring him down. He has to notice that some of his cameras might have been tampered with by now too...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Pulse Pt. 01 Jake is saved by powers he didn't know he had.in Mind Control
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
More Stories