All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 11'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I knew it wasn't going to be that simple. I suspect it might come down to Chris now, since he's the only one that Rob isn't aware about, but even he might squeeze that out of Ethan and Galloway. A bad ending wouldn't be so had haha I do kind of want to see him have some fun with TJ again.

But wow, actual cages now? Rob might be overplaying his hand there. Wiping their memories and sending them on their way, or charging Galoway and Ethan with something miht have been smarter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Galloway& Quinn

long time no see Jackal. I've been keeping track of the this little gem here of Hollow pleasure both exciting and forbidden with a bevy of characters both familiar and new, Especially my favorite former security guard Galloway you're definitely pushing her out of her comfort zone in this one. I really the Ethan& Galloway pair , a fresh young stud friend on the side for our sexy Kate besides her regular partner Quinn in the mix . I can definitely see a potential spin off story of" Hellfire" Hailey and her mystery husband If he's anything similar like Quinn in that regard of his private investigator wife, I m sure he doesn't mind some of his wife's probable Haliey sexual antics in the meantime , if she has any sexy history besides this hot gangbang that just happened here but I'm probably guessing on that possible storyline in the pipeline occuring anytime soon.

We'll see what how it goes next time with our resident mind controller . I 'll see what you can surprise with next in sexy mind inducing Hollow Pleasure .

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES