Hollow Pleasure Ch. 12

Story Info
Galloway's commander is seduced by a busty student slut.
9.8k words
13.4k
12

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following installment contains themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, voyeurism, rough sex, gangbangs, cheating, and incest. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Hollow Pleasure chapter 12

***

THE OFFICE

"When did you last see them?" Captain Graver folded his arms across his broad chest and leaned against the edge of the conference table.

Galloway, Ethan, and Danni sat in a nervous trio. Their faces were that of three kids that had been sent to the principal. Their expressions were masks of humility, shame, and anxiety.

"Not since this morning," Galloway admitted. The sun was starting to go down, and Halley and her team still weren't back yet. The day had passed at a snail's pace. It had been torture waiting to hear anything back. And each hour that went by with no news, only made their fears that much worse. No news meant bad news.

Graver's face was neutral, eerily so. That threw her. His handsome face was normally very sincere. Especially his large blue eyes. Kind eyes. They say that the eyes are a window to the soul, and with him, Galloway finally understood what that meant. Her captain had a terrible poker face. She had always been able to see the gears turning in his head, or see what was on his mind just from a simple glance. If he was pissed, upset, happy, or disappointed, it was obvious to her and everyone around her. But the other thing that he was known for was becoming oddly calm when things were at their worst. That transparency in his face clouded over, and there was nothing but a wall of what Galloway would describe as "relaxed stoicism".

Graver had always been that way, even when they were young. A life and death incident where uncertainty would cause Galloway to freeze, Graver would trudge into it without a care in the world and a 'follow me, everything is going to be alright' approach. And that attitude always made Galloway feel better, always made her follow him. That was why she was glad he was now her boss.

Like her, Graver had been another casino survivor from years ago. Back then, he'd been a broken man, sincere to his core, but that place had done a number on him mentally. He'd been fortunate enough to quit a few days before... the incident. Galloway found herself gently rubbing the gunshot scar on her shoulder in remembrance of that ill-fated robbery attempt. But Graver had quit for different reasons that were no less traumatic. The wicked sickle-shaped scar beside his left eye was proof of how unpredictable that job could be.

Now that scar was crinkled ever-so-slightly as he pondered his next course of action. He didn't look angry. That bothered Galloway more than anything. God dammit, why couldn't he just get mad and yell at her? Four men were missing because of her! Including their boss (and Graver's fiancée). Halley wasn't reckless. Her lack of communication, answering her phone, or checking in meant that something had happened. This whole op had gone off the rails. Their effort to seize Rob's computer and put an end to his control over the minds of his neighbors had fallen completely silent. That could only mean one thing: Rob had gotten to them.

The implications ran deep. Galloway shivered to think that her friends and coworkers were now part of Rob's deviant harem, subjected to whatever perversion crossed his mind. The fact that Halley, who Galloway looked up to and respected, was probably somewhere right now, dressed like a street whore and behaving like a depraved slut. Halley was a cute woman. What kind of awful things was Rob making her do? How many filthy punks was she being forced to pleasure...?

Was Galloway actually getting turned on by that thought? She shook her head, ignoring the tingle between her legs.

Graver was probably wondering the same thing. They had told him everything about Rob and that apartment. And while Graver hadn't said anything to the contrary, Galloway wasn't sure how much he believed them.

"Alright," he said finally, his big arms still folded. "We need to find them, that's for damn sure. But I'm not going to risk any more men. So we're going to do this ourselves."

"You're not pissed off at me?" Galloway asked nervously. Part of her was sort of hoping for the tongue lashing. She was the cause of all of this, and she fully expected a punishment. "You're not going to go off on me?"

"How would that help?" He cocked his eyebrow.

She shrugged.

"It wouldn't." Graver said, then redirected them back to the issue at hand. "It sounds like you're already made. So I'm going to go in and find my own answers. Take what you need from the armory and I want you waiting off the property but close enough that you can come to assist. If this guy really can do the things that he can, I want you out of sight, out of mind. I want him to assume you're far far away and you aren't coming back. If you're in the building, he can work his magic and stop us. If you're a few blocks away on standby, you can back me up."

Galloway looked at Danni and Ethan, sitting nervously by. Danni was chewing the draw string of her hooded sweatshirt. Ethan flashed her an encouraging smile, though he looked just as afraid as she did. "If we're doing this alone, there's so many things that can go wrong, you know."

"It already went wrong," Graver replied. "I'll call you if I find anything, or subdue our suspect. If you don't hear from me in an hour, do whatever you feel is necessary. Bring in every unit we have, bring in the municipal police."

Captain Graver stood, casually stretched a kink from his neck, and started out of the room. His heavy boots thumping on the floor boards.

"This is a shitty idea," Ethan whispered nervously.

Before he stepped out, Graver paused and glanced back at them. He threw them a little smile and a wink. "Everything will be just fine," he said, then headed to the armory.

His expression was still stoic and unreadable. Clearly, he was still in damage control mode, and that scared Galloway.

***

THE CONNELLY APARTMENT

Captain Graver found himself staring up at Galloway's apartment with a small needle of dread. He had seen it before but had never really looked at it. The first impression that it made was one of grandness. It loomed over the street with its large porch, its turret and spires, and intricate Victorian fixtures. It knocked your socks off to see something so historic. But once that initial impression wore off, it just looked ugly. The beauty was hollow, because behind that façade, it held dark and dirty secrets.

The night did nothing to quash those feelings. The orange glow of the street lamps reflected from its dark surface, making the building appear drab. Lights were on inside. And from the third floor turret windows, orange flicker flame Halloween candles, and a flashing strobe light gave the impression of a mad scientist hard at work. And maybe there was.

Graver didn't like that. The lights on upstairs meant something, and it couldn't be good.

He glanced at the street one last time. Somewhere a few blocks back, Galloway and the kids were waiting. They were his backup, and that also made him uneasy. Galloway was a formidable force, and he trusted her. But she was also looking out for Ethan and Danni. True, they were both over 18 and college aged, but given their lack of training, and their fear... it was hard to see them as anything but frightened kids. As much as he wanted to send them some place safe, they were his lifeline and he needed all the help he could get.

Not wanting to stall any longer, he climbed the front steps.

The hallway was dark and quiet. There was an innocence about it that made Graver momentarily second guess everything. For a brief moment, he considered if it was really Galloway who'd gone off the deep end. Things like mind control were completely fictitious. And the reality was, he was standing in the middle of an apartment hallway in combat gear, fatigues and boots. Graver was aware that he looked slightly out of place. He was grateful he'd had the presence of mind to throw a field jacket on to help conceal his pistol.

He moved past the first sets of apartment doors— 1A on the right, 1B on the left, and continued deeper. He tried to keep his footfalls light, but the thin carpet runner did very little. The floor boards creaked and protested with each step he took, sounding incredibly loud.

He had made it as far as the base of the staircase before a door opened behind him. "Oh shit," he swore to himself.

"Oh!" a girl was standing there, looking startled by his appearance. She couldn't have been much older than 18 or 19. She was cute. Short and pale, with a splash of freckles across her face, and curly red hair that fell across her shoulders. She goggled at him behind thick framed glasses. Despite her short stature, she was on the thicker side, and it was made all the more apparent by her outfit. She was wearing a pair of cut off Daisy Dukes that looked more like a bikini bottom. They revealed all of her thick white thighs and showed off the curves of her big butt. Her tummy swelled slightly over the top of her waist band. She was wearing a button down shirt, but the shirt was hardly buttoned. Just the middle three buttons were done. Her pale belly showed, and her impressive cleavage was visible— her enormous breasts practically pouring out. Not that it was her fault, necessarily. She was so well endowed that any shirt or sweater the poor girl wore would have looked slutty. Graver had heard of extreme bra sizes before, and it was very likely this red-head's cup size went deep into the alphabet, far beyond the coveted D-cup. Even Graver, for as determined as he was, caught himself noticing her breasts. It was hard not to, they were bigger than his head.

Her outfit was just a little too revealing for her body, although she wasn't an unattractive girl by any means. She was just very real looking. She was cute in a meek, innocent, mousy sort of way.

Graver was suddenly aware of how he must look to her. He was standing in the middle of a dark hallway at night in black camouflage, like a commando in a cheesy B-movie. Between that and his facial scar, he had probably put quite the fright into this kid.

She laughed nervously. "Sorry... I just heard you and thought you were the pizza guy." She blushed a bit.

"No, I didn't mean to scare you," he said, flashing a smile to hopefully ease her tension so she didn't freak out. "I was just looking for—"

Her expression changed. "Oh! You're with that group!"

"Group?" Graver asked.

"Yeah, there was a group of guys dressed like you here earlier. They were going around asking questions."

This gave Graver a reason to pause. "Oh were they now?"

She folded her arms and suddenly looked uneasy. Her eyes flicked to the stairs. "They were asking me about one of my neighbors. W-what's going on?"

From her eyes and her body language, it was apparent that she was a little rattled. Graver suddenly felt bad for her. Most college-aged kids lived pretty sheltered lives. To have her home invaded by a team of men dressed like SWAT, carrying gear and weapons, had probably been a bit jarring. And if they had questioned her, Halley didn't have the warmest bedside manner. That was something Graver had come to know in the years since they'd met and fallen in love.

"Umm, I can't really talk about it. But they were here? You saw them?"

"Yeah, you just missed them. I spoke with a woman. She was pretty but kind of scary."

Graver barked a laugh. That sounded like Halley. Graver felt a little better. "What did they ask you about?"

The girl glanced uneasily to the stairs again, and she rubbed her own arms, looking like she was trying to warm herself up. Her huge heavy boobs squeezed together and her cleavage seemed to go on forever. There was jiggle to her movements, and Graver caught himself trying not to look. "I-I don't really want to talk about it out here," she admitted. "I-if you want to come in, I'll tell you what I told them." She glanced at her apartment door.

Graver's guard was still up, but he felt more at ease that a witness had seen them. And according to her, they had just left. He still wasn't convinced. Why hadn't Halley called them or checked in? But this girl seemed sincere and disarming. She was nervous.

"Sure, if that makes you feel better," Graver said and followed her back to her door.

She smiled in relief as she led the way. As they reached her door, she threw him another glance over her shoulder, her curls bouncing as she moved. This time she smiled even bigger, and seemed to take in his features for the first time. Between his muscles, his rugged stubble, his big blue eyes and blonde hair, and mysterious scar, Graver was aware that women often found him cute. Incidentally, he never had a whole lot of interest in the flirty types or the damsels in distress. Halley had been very different, which was part of the reason he'd fallen for her. She was independent. She was tough. And the way she could wield her tongue to put people in their place had impressed him. Halley's firm didn't need an HR department. Her sharp comebacks and smart ass way of calling someone out went much further than any sensitivity seminar ever could. A fear of public humiliation did well enough to keep people in line.

Halley was the only woman who hadn't swooned over him, and had initially been critical and distant when they'd met. That had changed rapidly as a partnership had formed.

Regardless, for the briefest moment, Graver caught a glimpse of intrigue on this girl's face as she assessed him. "I'm Lucy, by the way." She smiled even brighter, letting her eyes linger as he followed her into her apartment.

"Graver," he replied.

She seemed to pause in confusion.

"Riley Graver." Truthfully, he hated his first name, but he didn't bother to explain that to her.

"Riley," the smile returned, and for a moment, her eyes wandered down his body, appraising him. "I like that."

There was something in the look that Graver had seen before. Women who were slightly overweight, or overcompensating with slutty attire tended to be a bit... boy-crazy. Especially when they saw something they wanted. Graver was getting that same slightly desperate vibe from her.

Lucy shut the door and cautiously peered out of the peephole. Graver assessed her apartment. Definitely college living. Mismatched furniture, cheap end tables and lamps. There were plenty of blankets, throw pillows, and candles to quickly and cheaply cozy the place up. Books and DVD's on the table were scattered about. Definitely a girl's apartment. It was tastefully organized despite the sparse furnishings and apparent lack of money.

Lucy came around him, and there was that half-innocent half-hungry look again. "Is there anything that you want, officer?" She asked. And the way she paused seemed somewhat teasing. Graver again caught himself glancing to her ample chest, before looking away. "Coffee? Tea? Liquor?" She arched her eyebrow in an almost daring tone at the last one.

"No, thank you. I wanted to ask you what my team spoke with you about?"

Lucy frowned, but walked over to the couch and sat down. She paused thoughtfully, crossing her legs. Her shorts seemed like they hardly existed at all.

"They were asking me about the guy upstairs in the attic apartment," she replied. "It sounded like he's some sort of creep or something. Is that what they were doing here? Are you guys going to arrest him? You look like a SWAT team or something."

"They didn't apprehend him?" Graver asked.

Lucy looked at a loss. "I don't know. Not that I saw. I don't think so, if they were asking about him. They did have a computer with them, bagged and wrapped in plastic. It was weird. Do I even want to know what they think is on that computer?"

Graver shook his head and sat down on the arm of the sofa. "I wouldn't be able to disclose that information at this time." He was distracted, reaching for his phone. But this was good news. It sounded like Halley's team hadn't found Rob, but they at least found the computer and had gotten what they came for. She could have at least called though and let everyone know they were alright.

"Not even if I'm scared?" Lucy asked. She bit her lip and batted her eyelashes behind her thick glasses. Graver caught her from the corner of his eye scooting closer to him.

"Trust me, there's nothing about that guy that's dangerous at this point," Graver dialed Halley's number.

"So I couldn't charm you for more information? Maybe interrogate you a little?" She giggled playful, and Graver felt a finger trail along his leg. He batted her hand away.

Halley's phone rang and rang but she didn't answer. Graver scowled and dialed again.

"You men in uniform are all the same," Lucy commented, curiously tracing her finger along the back of Graver's knuckles. "So serious and stoic and sexy as fuck."

Graver shot her a confused glance. She only met his gaze and smiled. Leaning over flirtatiously, he saw that her shirt had fallen open slightly and he could see all the way down to her tight red bra that held her tits at bay. He could practically hear the straps screaming against their heavy burden. He noticed that her cleavage had the same splash of freckles that her face did. Despite his concerns, he felt this loins tighten.

"How long ago did they leave?" He asked, listening to the ring go on and on.

Lucy shrugged. "Maybe ten or fifteen minutes. They looked tired, like they were investigating something all day."

That made sense. Graver knew that Halley could be a bit obsessive when she wanted to be. He could imagine if she got access to Rob's computer, she'd spent the better part of the day dissecting and analyzing it. Still... something didn't sit entirely right.

"A few of them were pretty cute," Lucy admitted. "How lucky for me that the best looking one was the one who showed up late."

Graver ignored that comment. He was uneasy as once more the call went to voicemail. He hung up and dialed again.

"Are you single?" Lucy bit her lip and twirled her hair around her finger. There was something juvenile about the gesture. Too flirtatious with very little tact.

"Engaged. You met my future wife. The woman who asked you questions." Graver said distractedly.

Lucy didn't miss a beat. "Do you... play... when she's not around?" And Graver suddenly felt her walk her fingers across the front of his pants like a pair of strutting legs.

Graver shot her a look like she'd lost her mind. "No," he said, and politely moved her hand away.

"Well maybe you should. I wouldn't tell. It's just you and I here all alone..." Lucy reached up and snapped the next button of her top, then the next one, then the last one, and suddenly her shirt fell open, revealing her huge luscious tits, nearly spilling out of her bra. Holy shit they were big.

Graver could feel his cock quickly growing hard. There was something about her youthful face, busty body, and unabashed suggestions that were spurring something in him. He didn't like it.

"I gotta go," he said, moving to get up. Maybe Galloway was right about the sexual deviancy in this place, the mind control.

As he started to stand from the arm of the couch, Lucy stood in front of him and grabbed him by the jacket. Her grip was firm. "Not yet, Riley. I've never had a cop on duty before. I think it's sort of sexy, don't you?" She pushed him back onto the couch, and before Graver could move to get up again, Lucy climbed on top of him, straddled him.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers