Hollow Pleasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graver didn't know what the hell was happening. Lucy started to grind her hips against his growing erection. The feeling was electric. He couldn't stop himself from groaning at the feeling.

"Especially one who's taken," she gave a naughty smirk from behind glasses that hardly looked innocent any longer.

Graver's heart was pounding. This was wrong. Really wrong. This girl could easy be half his age, he came here with a task— a task that could mean life or death, and yet this busty little slut was distracting him from all of his obligations— including his love of Halley, who he'd always felt like he'd waited a lifetime for. But how easy it would be to just not fight... to just let this happen...

Lucy reached down, and pulled her huge plump tits from her bra, one by one. Her bra all but disappeared beneath those pale gigantic melons. Her nipples were big pink circles that stared Graver in the face. "I'd ask if your fiancée has tits like these... but I met her... I know she doesn't." Lucy giggled, again sounding very juvenile. She twerked her hips against Graver's bulge, then came up higher on her knees and thrust her chest into his face.

Graver's face was engulfed by warm soft skin. Christ, her tits were huge. His face could all but disappear in between them. He could smell the sent of her soap. His cock was throbbing wildly in the now-tight confines of his pants. He knew he needed to stop, he needed to leave. He was risking everything. His job, his girl... and even worse— the safety of his friends, the integrity of an investigation. But all of those wrongs made it a taboo beyond words that he'd never felt before.

"That's it," Lucy moaned softly. "You don't have to do anything but sit back and enjoy. I wanted you the second I saw you..." she grinded harder against his shaft. His pants had turned into a tent. She rubbed her tits up and down against his rough face. His stubble slid across her smooth breasts.

"We can just have some naughty fun," she continued. "Don't you want that... Riley?" she said his name like she was tasting a foreign dish.

Graver's mind was now a perfectly balanced scale. Professional and proper on one side, and sexual desire on the other. He didn't want this to stop as much as he did. Then Lucy reached beneath her, feeling for his bulge. Her fingers closed around it tightly, and the scales began to tip. It felt too good. Graver had always thought of himself as a strong man— the life he lived, and the scars he wore told the story of hardship that had forged him. But as this little busty slut began to rub his cock, promising easy, wild, inappropriate sex he realized how weak he was. Because the bottom line is... if she had stopped right now, he would have been truly disappointed.

Which is why Graver found his mouth opening and his lips planting hungry kisses on her big fat tits. His tongue slid out for a taste. Halley would never forgive him. But he wouldn't forgive himself regardless of what he decided. And if the hardness of his cock was any indication, his base urges won out.

He moaned as he bucked his hips softly against her wandering hand. Lucy giggled and stroked harder as Graver's mouth roamed her globes.

"That's it, officer..." she moaned. "Punish me. I've been such a bad school girl."

She seemed like she was taunting him with her words, but he couldn't bring himself to stop. One hand went to the breast that she hovered in front of his face. He massaged her boob while his lips latched around her nipple, and he began to taste and suck her. His other hand slid up and down her thigh. Graver was surrounded all day by women with hard muscles and fit bodies. Lucy was different, he could only describe her as juicy.

Graver's hand slid around her wide hip and took a handful of her ass. Her tiny shorts had ridden up considerably as she grinded her body against his, teasing his cock to life. Her shorts seemed to be swallowed up by her ass, he couldn't help but sink his fingers into her milky flesh, before giving her butt a tentative slip.

She worked her pussy up and down harder. Even through her denim shorts, and his fatigue pants, he could feel her wetness soaking against his bulge. A warm pleasant dampness on the head of his cock drove home the awful things he was doing. He felt so dirty and terrible, and that feeling fueled him on. He sucked harder at her breast, then dragged his tongue in wider and wider circles around her nipple, wanting to coat all of her enormous tit in his saliva. He moved onto the other and continued to explore while her hands stroked him fast and eager.

"Mmmm," Lucy teased and taunted. "You love these big tits, don't you officer?"

Graver didn't reply, but continued to work his mouth on her skin.

"I know you do," Lucy purred, her body in a state of constantly moving, grinding, dancing and swaying. She was restless and would be until he was inside of her. "They're so much bigger than that dry bitch that you're with, aren't they?"

Graver blushed. A reflex as she deliberately flirted with his sense of self loathing and commitments.

"Say it!" She barked at him, having gone from the flirty meek little slut to the demanding and shrill brat.

"I love them," Graver said, a little afraid for the first time. She was legitimately crazy. Clingy and psychotic. "They're huge."

"Bigger than your boring bitch fiancée," She coaxed the words out of him.

"Yes... way bigger than hers."

"Ohhh Riley," she cooed in a swooning voice, like a smitten princess being told sweet nothings. She tilted Graver's face up from her chest, and brought her mouth down on his. His startled eyes remained open as her red curls fell around his face. She was kissing him eagerly. Her tongue forced into his mouth, dancing and flicking around to taste him.

Graver held on to her body as she grinded. He was afraid to keep this going, but his body was driving his actions at this point, moving with his desperate need for pleasure— to fuck this girl... to mate... with this girl. He wasn't sure why that word occurred to him just then.

They made out on the couch like teenagers, lips locked together, tongues messily playing, and bodies in a constant state of movement. Graver's cock was growing stiff and sore from being so hard for so long, rubbing on the inside of his uniform. The crotches of both of their pants were damp from her wetness and his leaking precum.

The entire time, Captain Graver found himself wondering what the hell had gotten into him that he was just letting this happen. But the huge boobs pressed against his chest were just so hard to pass up. When Lucy broke the kiss and started working her way down his neck with her eager mouth, he did nothing to stop her. She pulled his jacket open and ran her hands down his chest, then his stomach. She curiously fingered his equipment belt as he helped her remove his clothes. She trailed soft swooning, almost loving, kisses down his body.

The entire time, Graver was convinced there would be severe consequences for doing this. But that was something he would face tomorrow. Tonight, he just wanted to relax and let this happen. Lucy knelt on the floor in front of him. Her busy hands lowered the zipper of his fatigues and freed his cock. It came out ram-rod stiff. He couldn't recall a time in his life that he'd been so hard.

"Ohhhh Riley Graver," Lucy moaned when she came face to face with his erection. Size was never something that Graver had been concerned about. He had been gifted with something impressive. Apparently Lucy agreed. "I love it. It's perfect." And without any further words of endearment, she took it in her hand and her mouth. She fed herself with his cock.

Graver moaned as she plunged him into the warm wet embrace of her hungry mouth. "Ohhh fuck," he moaned softly.

Lucy nodded her head in agreement and caressed his shaft, cradled his balls. He felt like this busty little slut was worshipping him. It was weird, creepy and crazy... but part of it was kind of cute and charming.

She bobbed several times, then locked her lips tightly around his head and sucked hard. He nearly jumped, his hips coming off of the couch. Then she resumed. The sound of sucking filled the apartment, as did her moans of satisfaction, like she was feeding herself a delicious meal.

"Mmmm! MMM! Mmmmm," she moaned. At one point she even popped her mouth off of his cock to say "Yum!" Then she dragged her tongue from his balls up along the base of his shaft until she reached the head again. Like their grind-session, she was putting her whole body into the effort, not just her mouth. Her movements energetic and restless, her hips swayed and sashayed. She dragged her big heavy boobs up and down his legs.

Graver lay on the couch, panting. His mind a storm of conflict between badly wanting to fuck this devious slut, and wanting to snap out of it and return to who he really was. But did he even know who he was right now?

"This is so bad," he grunted.

"Maybe you should send me to the principal," she giggled, her response immediate. She took a long hard suck, and when the spit streamers ran from his dick to her mouth, she slurped them up and resumed her lusty assault on his cock.

Graver had to grasp the edge of the couch as Lucy plunged him all the way to the back of her throat and held him there. She bobbed her head ever so slightly, fucking him and out of her throat. There was room to spare for her to stroke his shaft. Graver had to catch his breath at the sensation that this horny bimbo was milking him into her throat.

She peered up at him, her eyes big behind those misleadingly innocent glasses. Eventually she popped off his cock again. Her mouth trembling as she sucked in a shaky excited breath. The thrill of what she was doing and he was letting her was obvious in the way she seemed to revere him.

"God, men in uniform turn me on so much," she cooed, holding his big dick against her chest.

Graver said nothing. He could only bring himself to watch as she used both hands and twirled and twisted them around his thick shaft.

"Wouldn't it be hot if your fiancée walked in right now and saw this?" She teased.

Graver looked suddenly horrified.

She smiled a mischievous smile. "I guess you'd have some explaining to do," she said and leaned forward. She began to pepper the underside of his throbbing shaft with warm wet kisses. "I think we both would." She giggled, and alternated little teases of lips and tongue from his balls up to his head and back down again. "What would you tell her?"

Graver was at a loss for words. He already hated himself for doing this— for cheating on the woman that he loved. But now to be reminded of it, to be taunted. This girl was out of her mind. "I-I'm not sure." He stammered.

"I'd tell her..." Lucy came up for air for a second. She tapped chin with her finger as her eyes went up to the ceiling in an exaggerated gesture of being deep in thought. Again, there was an immaturity to the gesture that made Graver feel like he was sticking his dick in a pool of crazy. "I'll tell her that this hunk is mine now. And she needs to get the fuck out. I'd tell her to go home and cry about it. That we literally just met, but we're not rushing into it. It was just meant to be."

Then she returned her hungry mouth to around Graver's cock and resumed feeding herself.

Graver grunted. "Lucy... that's so wrong. We don't know each other. I've already picked her..."

She came off his dick again and slapped him. Not hard, but hard enough to make it sting. "You're here getting your dick sucked by me right now, instead of being out doing your job because you already picked me over her."

Graver was so stunned by the slap and the logic and the insufferable bratty attitude that he didn't know what to say.

"You took one look at these tits and you wanted me more than her or you would have left. Now say it, Riley. Say it or I'll stop, and I'll call her up and tell her what you did." Her tone of voice as she nagged made Graver suddenly terrified.

"I picked you over her," he replied miserably.

She smiled and her change was immediate and loving. "Good boy," she said. "Now here's your reward." She placed his shaft between her giant breasts and squeezed them together. His dick was immediately engulfed by the warmth of her mammaries, to the point where it disappeared.

She held him there against her chest. "Do you feel it?" She moaned. "Do you feel my heart beating? I'm so enchanted with you. My heart is pounding!" She declared to his stunned face, and she started to work her boobs up and down along his shaft.

Graver couldn't stop himself from moaning. It felt amazing. She tit fucked him sensually. The head of his cock appearing and disappearing with each bounce of her fleshy udders. He watched the hypnotic movements, feeling horrified by what Lucy was swooning over. But he couldn't stop now even if he wanted to. She was threatening him, and though he was terrified that she might make good on it... there was something about her controlling him that turned on him. And... who said he wanted to stop? Her body was amazing and he was too far gone.

"Oh god, I want you to stay here forever," she continued. She tit fucked him for several minutes more, but the gesture was more for his benefit than her pleasure. Enough torturing herself. She grabbed aggressively for his equipment belt and pulled it off of him. She undid his pants the rest of the way and Graver lifted his hips off the couch and helped her scoot his pants off.

Then Lucy was nearly jumping into his lap. Her curves jiggled as she tackled him, the two of them falling across the couch until she was laying on top of him. Her mouth found his again, and she wiggled her body, pushing her tight little shorts down her ass and legs. When she discarded her shorts, Graver wasn't surprised to feel his cock coming to rest against just bare skin between her legs. She hadn't bothered to wear underwear.

She was kissing him aggressively, sucking on his lips as she reached between them, feeling for his cock. Then she spread her legs, trapping him beneath her body, and guided his throbbing member into her soaked wetness.

"Oh fuck," Graver moaned as he felt the warm folds of her pussy wrap around him, engulfing him.

"Ohhhh Riley," She moaned. "You feel so good in my body... like you belong there," she giggled and started to move her hips even before she had him fully inside of her. She humped the head, swayed her hips and sank him deeper, swayed her hips again and continued to ride him all the way down until his entire length was in this slutty college student.

Graver grunted, his mind screaming redflags at him, but his body needing this more than anything he'd ever needed. She started to ride him there on the couch. He reached up to run his hands down her back to her ass, to control her tempo. But she caught his wrists and playfully pinned them above his head. She hovered her big tits into his face as she held him there, and rode him.

Graver caught the idea, unable to resist, he started to suck and lick her breasts as they jiggled in front of his face. Lucy's juicy hips continued in a steady up and down along his shaft, swallowing him up wetly. Graver hardly noticed the jingle of noise as Lucy rummaged around in his duty belt while she rode him.

Then suddenly he felt cold metal on his pinned hands and heard the distinct click. When she sat back, there was a little smile of triumph on her face. His own handcuffs were around his wrists.

"There... you aren't going anywhere, Riley." She giggled playfully. "You're staying right here with me." She continued to bounce, this time more energetically and happily. She dangled the handcuff keys. "If you want me to let you go, you're going to have to fuck me really really good." She said.

She leaned back and Graver watched her busty curves bounce and jiggle as she rode him there on the sofa. He grunted, his hands pinned in place. There was something thrilling to him about completely relinquishing his control. His cock was throbbing happily. His crotch was a mess of her juices as she made his shaft appear and disappear again and again.

"Ohhh Officer," she grunted. "I'm so wet for you."

Graver moaned, her giant melons swinging heavily with each bounce. Her curls swung and swayed and bounced from her shoulders. Her glasses steamed up slightly. She leaned her head back and started to moan at the ceiling. The sight of her body drove him wild, as did the up-down steady bouncing of her body coming down harder and harder on his lap. The couch creaked against the floor boards that protested their weight.

"Oh fuck," Graver moaned, enjoying the pleasant sexuality. He thrust his hips back into her, trying to meet her movements.

"Yesss!" She moaned. "Yes yes!"

Suddenly the heavy bouncing of her body was too much for him. Maybe it was the thrill, maybe the rush, or maybe just the sexy little slut doing slutty little things to him. But he felt himself inching dangerously close to a line that he couldn't come back from.

"Lucy... s-slow down," he moaned.

She sashayed her hips in fast little rotations that made her belly and breasts jiggle. "What's wrong?" she taunted, riding him harder.

"I'm going to... I'm going to..." he grunted.

Lucy leaned forward, mashing her huge chest against his, and started to eagerly kiss him. Her movements never slowed. If anything, they only grew more eager. Between his handcuffs and her pinning him down, Graver felt suddenly trapped.

"It's okay, Riley. Let go..." she moaned around his mouth. He was no longer kissing back. His mouth contorted in an expression of sudden panic. "Let it all out..."

"No," he clenched his eyes shut, trying to hold back.

"Yes," she insisted. "We're going to be so happy together..."

"No!" His body stiffened, his hips involuntarily pushed up into her, sinking his cock as deep as it could into her wetness. A second later, she welcomed the flood of his seed into her body.

"Ohhhh yes, baby! Yes!" She squealed in delight as she felt rope after rope spill into her womb.

Graver shot a massive load of cum that his balls had pent up for a few days now. And when it was over, he was horrified by the realization that he'd been trapped, that he might be a father before he's a husband.

"Ohhh god..." he seemed to fold in on himself as the gravity of what he'd done sank in. But he hadn't been able to control himself.

Lucy lay on top of him, cuddling him tightly, still kissing his frozen mouth before giving him a peck on the cheek. She let out a bratty giggle as she hugged him tightly. "We're going to be so happy together," she repeated, this time with more resolve.

"Oh god," Graver moaned again, feeling the dread in his gut.

She snuggled him for several moments. Graver began to pull at his cuffs. "Lucy?" He hesitated, almost afraid of how she'd react. "Can you let me go now?"

She glanced up from his chest and smiled. It was a wicked little smile. "You promised to fuck me good. And you came too soon," she giggled. "If you want to leave... you have to do better than that." Then she sat back. His cock was still buried in her body. Cum ran freely from her, down his shaft, where it pooled in his lap.

They both watched it for a while. Then Lucy glanced back to him and started to slowly move her hips again. "I hope you can get hard again. Or you just might be here for a really really long time. Either way sounds fun to me." She said and started to bounce.

Graver groaned with a sense of hopeless anxiety.

Lucy wasn't going to stop. She was never going to stop. Graver became more and more aware of a nagging feeling that he was a prisoner of his own creation. He had allowed this to happen and now he was effectively trapped.

Lucy clambered off of his cock and buried her face in Graver's lap. She lapped hungrily at his cum covered cock. It lay twitching and throbbing in a pool of his own semen. "Mmmmm," Lucy moaned as she licked it up by the mouthful. Her curls tickling his lap. "You taste so good," she declared.