Hollow Pleasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she curled her fingers around the messy sticky shaft and plunged it back into her mouth. Graver's body gave a spasm. His post-orgasm sensitivity was running high and the sensation of her hungry mouth was almost too much— like a tickle that was bordering on pain.

Lucy sucked and licked and gobbled, indifferent to his discomfort and protests. And little by little, his cock recovered until he was raging hard again. Graver groaned, knowing it was far from over. But he was afraid to admit himself that it wasn't all a reflex. There was something about this bratty little sex-fiend vixen cornering him, taking away his power, and forcing him into an insurmountable situation that stirred his libido and made him want to give in to her.

Those thoughts were all the more apparent when she grasped him by his cuffed hands and guided him until she was laying back on the couch and he was over top of her. Her massive tits flattened a bit as her red curls fell in a halo on the sweat-soaked pillows. "Fuck me, Riley. And make it good. You wouldn't want me to tell your fiancée that she shouldn't marry you, because you're bad in bed, right?"

That teasing again, and the reference to Halley made his heart ache and his cock jump all at once. Then he was plunging himself back into the warm embrace of her body. She folded her legs around his waist and locked them tight behind his back, squealing with pleasure as the fucking commenced.

Maybe there was a lot of truth to the fact that this busty little hussy turned him on with her threats and taunts. Because as his hips found their rhythm, Graver was very aware of how rough he was being with her. His hands, still cuffed together, braced on the arm rest above her head. His thrusts were deep and pronounced, stabbing into her with his cock. Each time he did, the couch shook, her tits wobbled, and when his body slammed into hers, it sent jiggles rolling up her hips, down her thighs, and over her belly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh Riley!" She moaned beneath him. Her expression behind those innocent glasses was one of surprise and fear— a complete one-eighty from that self assuredness of earlier. "You're being so rough with me!" She moaned. Her feet held on behind his back. Her pussy was making a sopping mess between them.

Graver gave a grunt of acknowledgement and continued his rough assault on that juicy plump body. Beads of sweat— both from shame and from the effort— rolled down his brow, following the path that the scar beside his eye carved out.

"I must be so much hotter than your future wife," she groaned, her hands found his, moved up and exploring the muscles in his arms.

Graver ground his teeth. Her words making him hate her, and himself. But they spurred him on. He was fucking harder and harder.

"Tell me," she ordered him, her voice raising to a shrill immature pitch. "Say it Riley, or I swear I'll scream!"

"You're hotter than her!" He moaned, hating himself. "You're hotter than her, your tits are huge, and I love the way you order me around."

She smiled, pleased with herself. She folded her arms around his neck, caressing the hairs on the back of his head lovingly. Then she pulled him down to her face. "See? Was that so hard?" She purred in a lusty voice. Then she started to kiss at his lips eagerly, tasting him, dragging her tongue around to collect the beads of sweat, and wiggling into his mouth. He could taste his own cum on her breath. The couch still shook, even as she violated his mouth with her salty tongue.

Graver couldn't stop. He absolutely couldn't. His pounding heart was racing to keep up with his libido.

"I wish the bitch would walk in right now. And see me stealing you all to myself," Lucy narrated deep in thought. "She'd storm out, broken hearted, and you'd be allllll mine." She giggled at the fantasy, even as she continued to kiss at his face, to lick and taste him. "You could spend the night here. We could watch movies and cuddle, and of course, fuck again and again."

Her words legitimately alarmed Graver— like an ominous promise or a threat. And still, his unprotected shaft continued to crave her body. Graver felt an instinctive, almost single-minded need to let this girl own him and abuse him and dominate him.

"Good boy," she moaned against his mouth as she felt his complacency. "Such a good boy. You'll make such a good husband. But not to your bitch ass fiancée." She giggled again and gave him one last long drawn out, impassioned kiss.

Then she changed positions and climbed onto all fours like an animal. She threw a glance over her shoulder at Graver and shook her ass. "Mate with me, Riley. Just like the animals do."

And without a word or thought of protest, Captain Riley Graver mounted up behind this psychotic college student that he'd only met tonight. When he fucked, he fucked her hard. True to her words, they "mated" right there on the floor of her apartment. The boards shook beneath the thrusts of their ritual. Sweat poured from their bodies. His cock made slapping sounds as he entered her again and again, and his balls grew heavy with the buildup.

She threw her head back and practically growled as Graver gave her orgasm after orgasm. When it was finally his turn, he didn't pull out. A distant part of his brain screamed at him not to, to pull out, to run. But that voice was very small and far away. Instead, he did what his body wanted and he sank himself deep into her and released his second payload of sperm for the night. This time it was even larger and more impressive than the first. It filled the squealing vixen to the brim, and sent large wet drops running down her quivering inner thighs.

"Yessssss!!" She cried, and as if to drive home the gravity of Graver's mistake— that he'd given in to this complete psycho brat— she followed it up with a girlish "I love you so much Riley. You're going to be mine forever. We'll be so happy together!"

Graver stared dumbly at her as she got to her feet. Only then did he hear the sound of a door open, and they were joined by another.

"We'll all be so happy," a sinister voice echoed from behind the Captain. A man's voice. And somewhere, in a distant almost separate plain of existence, Graver thought he heard the cackle of laughter... like a witch's voice.

Then the world turned black and Graver ceased all thought.

***

It was getting late. An hour was almost up.

Ethan yawned. Danni sat beside him, biting at her cuticles. He noticed and he patted her hand reassuringly. There was very little confidence in that pat. Just a timid touch of human contact before he pulled his hand away. She smiled at him, even if it was a nervous smile. Ethan had opted to sit in the back seat with her, to reassure the girl.

Galloway noticed from the rearview mirror, and was about to remark that she thought they looked cute together, if only to calm her own nerves. She was growing worried. Captain Graver had been radio silent for almost the full hour, and Galloway was beginning to weigh the alternatives. Graver had told her specifically to wait an hour to hear from him and if not...

Before she could open her mouth to tease the teens, her phone rang. She sagged with relief when she saw who it was. Still, she answered cautiously.

"Go for Galloway," she said.

Graver's voice was loud and crisp. He sounded a little worn out, but like his normal self regardless. "The building is secured," Graver said. "I have that creepy little weirdo subdued in his apartment."

"Are you alright, Captain?" Galloway gripped the phone.

"A little worse for wear," Graver responded. "But I'll survive."

Galloway hesitated with her next question. "Did you... find Halley and the rest of them?"

Now she sensed why Graver sounded so worn out. "I found them. Umm... you need to see this to believe it."

"What?" She asked, suddenly very afraid of what he'd found.

"I'm in the cellar. It's worse than I thought. Meet me down there. I'm going to need some help with this one." He said severely.

"Oh god," Galloway replied. "What's going on?"

He sighed. "Just get down here."

"I'm on my way." Galloway started the car.

***

"Nicely done," Robert Bradford remarked to his latest acquisition.

He held out his hand and Captain Graver mindlessly slipped the cell phone back between the bars of the rusty storage cage. His eyes were unfocused and distant.

Rob expected a stronger sense of will power from the Captain with the facial scar. He wasn't sure why. Something about the man's appearance and rank had instilled an illusion that he might be tough to break with his magical hypnosis machine. But Graver had given in just as easily as everyone else had— becoming a slave to the narrative that Rob had typed for him. That erotic little tale of the soon-to-be wed captain throwing it all away for a psycho young college slut with big tits had come true as easily as anything else he typed out.

Not only that, but even post orgasm, Graver had folded under interrogation. Not only could Rob make people do what he wanted, but he could get them to open up to him and tell him the truth about whatever he wanted by typing a simple sentence like: 'Captain Graver told Rob the truth about anything he was asked.'

Rob now knew everything. Which was how he'd been able to trick Galloway and her friends into returning to his house of fun.

"Very nicely done," Rob repeated. Graver gave no acknowledgement of having even heard. He sat on the cold dirt floor of the basement in his respective cage. Lucy knelt beside him. Her mouth was over his lap. She was sucking his already well used penis in a slow gentle passion, like she was basting his meat pole with her saliva.

Rob smiled at Lucy. She'd done her duties perfectly— stopping Graver the moment he arrived, leading him astray, and stalling until Rob could come up with a plan. It was the least Rob could do to let Lucy enjoy the spoils of her efforts.

"Are you enjoying your new friend, my dear?" Rob asked her.

Lucy's mouth came off of Graver's dick with a sweet popping sound. "I love him!" She leapt to her feet. She jumped up and down over and over again. Her massive tits and her juicy curves jiggled with each bounce, and her enthusiasm again reminded Rob of the mindless juvenile energy of porn star Codi Vore. "Can I keep him? Can I keep him? Can I keep him?" She asked over and over again. "Please? I want him so badly." She plead childishly.

Admittedly, Rob hadn't had a lot of good ideas for Lucy since he'd used his mind control power to fully possess her. The women in his harem were all so different and they were evolving to better fit the clichés that Rob had in his mind. Tina was the exotic seductress sex tiger. Meg was the sweet desperate soccer mom that any boy would want. Kelsey was his own personal girlfriend now. But Lucy... he'd been neglecting her personality. And though Lucy was 18 or 19, college-aged, Rob realized that he didn't much care for her normal meek and mousy librarian-like demeanor. His harem was lacking in the bratty annoying little-sister type of personality. Lucy, with her red curls and huge knockers, filled that role flawlessly. Under Rob's narrative, she'd even changed her voice into something more like a whiny school girl than a bashful bookworm. She brought some much needed fresh spunk and diversity to his cast of 'characters'.

"He's all yours," Rob agreed with a pleased fatherly smile. "But he's your responsibility to take care of. Understand?" He said in the tone of voice of any father presenting a daughter with a new puppy.

"Oh, I will! I will!" Lucy bounced up and down. "I promise! Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She squealed, and hurried back to her new plaything. She smiled gratefully at Rob one final time before popping Graver's cock right back into her mouth and resuming her endless sucking.

***

The Connelly House was eerily quiet as Galloway, Ethan, and Danni entered. They made their way down the hall, alert to anything unusual and paused at the top of the basement stairs.

Galloway held her hand out to Ethan and Danni. Wait.

"Captain Graver?" She called down the basement stairs.

There was the briefest pause, followed by Graver's voice echoing up to them. "Down here, Galloway. Just brace yourselves," he said.

The three of them started down. A light was on in the resident storage area. When Galloway, Ethan, and Danni stepped into the room, they froze in their tracks. Indeed, it was worse than what Graver had said. But Graver wasn't the one who was waiting for them.

Six storage cages, mostly filled with junk, holiday decorations, and boxes for electronics that were still under warranty. And each of those cages was filled.

They spotted Captain Graver in one of them. He was sitting on the floor, half naked. His back against the wall and his legs splayed out in front of him. His pants were half off, and there was a vacant look on his face, even despite the busty half naked redheaded girl who knelt in front of him, enthusiastically gobbling his cock.

In another, they spotted Halley. She had been stripped down to just her boots, and was on her hands and knees on the dirt floor like an animal, as three men surrounded her, fucking her from all different angles. Galloway recognized them as her missing teammates Alvarado, York, and Alex. They were having the time of their lives, moaning and grunting in an animalistic fashion as they pounded their boss from all sides.

"Mom?" Ethan asked, horrified. Meg was alone in her own cage. She was barely clothed, and was feverishly and mindlessly touching herself all over. Her hand spinning in fast little circles over her clit as she watched the orgy in the next cell.

In another, Tina and Kelsey were sensually kissing like two girls at a pornographic slumber party— shirtless and playfully rubbing their massive tits together as they ran fingers through each other's hair and cooed sweet nothings around each other's mouths.

Four zoo-like cages filled with people, all acting out some depraved activity for the entertainment of Him. Standing in front of all of the cages, like the conductor of this devious orchestra, was Robert Bradford. He wielded a wireless keyboard in his hand like a baton, and the symphony of moans and slurps and slaps and grunts echoed throughout the room.

When he turned to them, he smiled. It was a dark and perverse smile, fully illustrating how far off the deep end Rob had fallen.

"Welcome home!" he declared. "Do you like what I've done with the place?"

Galloway, Ethan, and Danni were at a complete loss for words. The basement had become a zoo. Only the cages were filled with people, not animals. Their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. This wasn't just one or two girls. Rob now had a literal army— soldiers and officers, women and girls. It hit them all at once. For Rob to sequester everyone away down here, in locking rooms where he could better control them, could only mean that they would be the subject of Rob's experiments. The author had plans for all of them. Big plans...

"Your rooms are ready," Rob told his new arrivals. Then he began to type...

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm personally hoping we get one more TJ scene before the end. Maybe Rob somehow brings her back and imprisons Chris with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, remarkable inventive ideas. But about there now imo. Isn't it time someone thought to pull out a plug or just cut the power to the house?

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I mostly just write these for me, but the fact that I have readers who enjoy it means a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree the pacing is fine and am very much enjoying this. However, I will say that it feels like the natural progression is near its limit. Everyone got some development and at least one "scene", and we're about to hit that denouement. So, unless you really throw in a curb ball twist, too many more chapters will start to feel like filler. Really looking forward to the ensuing debauchery, and eager to see if the heroes win or will we get a "bad end".

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

The story's pacing and length has been fine, it's been a fun ride and it looks like it's about to get even hotter. Rob has lost it, there's no going back for him and I don't know how you'll close the story from here but I'm sure it will be hot and depraved and alot of fun. Looking forward to the next few chapters, I really wanna see what Rob has in store for everyone, especially Galloway.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 00 Prologue: Meet the folks of Fourth Street.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Think College kid takes control of his girlfriend's mom.in Mind Control
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories