Hollow Pleasure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Mr. Crowley wants to play," Rob licked his lips and began to type.

The dummy reached out a long wooden hand. To everyone's surprise, the carved wooden fingers flexed and moved— without much grace, but they moved, nonetheless. And the dummy ran his hands over Halley's thighs.

"Stop that," she smacked at the hands.

The dummy tilted its head and stared up at her with those cold emotionless eyes.

"Let's give him a voice," Rob said. "I almost imagined him to talk something like... this..."

The doll's mouth began to move. Then a voice rolled out, snarky and obnoxious. A cartoonish version of Groucho Marx. "What's up, slut? Take them pants off? Wadda ya say?"

Rob snickered to himself.

"Stop it, Rob," Galloway yelled from her cage.

"Very funny. Enough's enough," Halley looked uncomfortable as the wooden doll spoke to her.

"Face your fear!" Rob called, delighted in himself. "You wanted a demonstration, on how I can make things happen. Well, lady cop, you got it."

"I wasn't joking, ya whore bag. My wood is killing me," the dummy said to a nervous Halley. "I want to see you strip like the whore you are." Suddenly the dummy's eyes began to glow a bright red. The little wooden hands reached for her.

Halley cried out in fear.

"Off with those pants, bitch!" It snarled in a voice from another world.

That voice, and those menacing eyes meant business. That drove the point home. Halley's trembling hands began to fumble the button of her uniform pants.

"Enough," Captain Graver barked from his cage. Again, Officers York and Alvarado attempted to intervene. Mr. Crowley shot them an angry look. His animated eyebrows menaced in an expression of fury, and his eyes were aglow with red fire.

Rob typed thoughtfully, and suddenly the men in Halley's cage were thrown backward by an unseen force. They hit the back wall with an "oof", and weren't able to move. They struggled, but it was as though they were being held there.

"I think the boss demands a captive audience," Rob commented. And when he glanced down at himself, was a little surprised to see that he was sporting a massive erection through his pants. Had forcing these people around actually made him hard? His conscious brain told him it was the power. He was getting off on it. When he looked back to his collection of prisoners, he smiled. "Speaking of demands. I have a few needs for myself. So let's have some fun... all of us."

Rob went up and down the cells, gazing at his prisoners. He wanted to have fun, but he didn't want them all of sound mind, shouting threats and curses at him. Tina was first. Alone in her cell, he typed a few words, and she began to run her hands over her body. He was going to make her desperately horny— torment her with her own libido. He looked around her cage at the old objects stacked around and smiled at the thought of the wild haired exotic vixen getting creative to entertain herself with the various tools and objects scattered throughout.

Moving on, he paused in front of Danni Esposito, alone in her cage. She scooted back, hoping to get away from him. Maybe he'd sold her short. She was a very pretty girl. She didn't have a pair of melons like Lucy or Tina. And she didn't have fiery hair and a wild personality like Galloway... but she was gorgeous in her own right. "I'll make some plans for you," he assured her. But in the meantime, he decided to tweak her personality ever so slightly— give her a more docile composure so she wasn't freaking out. Within seconds, Danni's eyes fluttered, and she took on a more hippy-ish 'everything will be alright' appearance.

Ethan and Meg were next. Rob glanced at them. Meg was still in the throws of trying to resist her urges— urges that Rob had imparted into her behavior and personality. She was horny, and mostly for her son. Rob decided he was going to dial that up quite a bit. "I'm sorry, Ethan," he told the kid with the crutches. "You're a smart kid. Too smart. I don't want you to have time thinking about how to get out of here while I enjoy some leisure time." Rob started to type, and Meg's reaction was visible and immediate. She bit her bottom lip and let out a soft pleasurable sigh. He was going to give her a craving for cock, the likes of which Ethan couldn't imagine.

"Ethan..." Meg sighed out, unable to stop herself from running her hands over her body. "I— I..." she trailed off as her whole body quivered and her head rolled back in pleasure. Her eyes fluttered. She touched herself more eagerly. "Ethan, I need you... I need you so badly..." There was desperation in her voice. "Please forgive mommy for what I'm about to do." Then she started toward Ethan. It would no longer matter what Ethan said or did. She was going to take him.

Ethan cast a shameful glance to Rob, then at his mother, then down to himself. "Just know," Rob said sympathetically, "That nobody will judge you for anything you do. Not here. Do everything you've always dreamt of doing." And as Meg began to slow crawl like a sex hungry animal toward her son, Rob smiled and simply said "Have fun."

He stopped in front of Galloway next, even as the sounds of moans began to fill the room. Tina had found herself the curved rubber handle of a plastic mallet and had begun to penetrate herself... and she was being quite vocal about it.

Galloway glowered at him through the bars. A little narrative to calm her down. Then he'd be back. He pacified Graver and Lucy. Lucy would revert back to her bratty horny desperation, and Graver would be trapped between fending her off and watching the defilement of his wife to-be.

The men in Halley's cell were helplessly frozen in time, watching as the evil little puppet barked his orders at Halley. He slapped her ass with a tiny wooden hand. "I said get those fuckin' pants off, ya slut," the puppet barked.

Halley's hands were fearfully shaking as she started to wiggle out of her military style pants.

"I demanded a show, slut. Not a tremble fest. Dance, like the stripper you are," the Dummy said. He grabbed her ass and roughly manhandled her to the center of the cage. Halley looked mystified that a doll, barely half her height, was so strong and forceful. She fell to her knees.

"I don't know, Mr. Crowley," Rob said. "I think she needs a little incentive, don't you?"

"Stop," Captain Graver called over, although it wasn't clear if he was talking to Rob regarding Halley, or if he was trying to negotiate with Lucy, who had began to disrobe, bouncing herself eagerly and pawing at Graver.

"I think she does," Mr. Crowley agreed. "Let's show everyone down here what a little slut this bitch can be for some big hardwood."

The puppet awkwardly toddled in front of Halley, and something in the dummy's pants began to grow like a pool toy steadily inflating.

As Halley began to pick herself off the floor, she caught sight of it, and her eyes widened. "You've got to be fuckin' kidding me."

"Does this look like I'm kidding you, bitch?" The puppet glared at her behind those evil glassy marbles for eyes. The tent in his baggy pants grew and grew.

"You're a sick fuck," Graver called from his cage, but Lucy had already managed to get his belt off, his pants were roughly shoved halfway down his hips by the college girl's incorrigible advances. She was playfully smacking his butt again and again with the belt, and giggling as she did.

Rob ignored him, continuing to type. The show he was putting on would be the most intricate he'd ever juggled so far.

The puppet tucked his hands into his waist band and pushed his miniature black slacks down his skinny match-stick legs. And there, between his narrow wooden hips, it bounced and flopped. Rob had described the puppet as well endowed, but even he didn't believe it would actually work. At least not as well as it had. Because connected to the ventriloquist doll was an extremely life-like penis. Rob had gifted his childhood toy with a cock that was a foot long. With the puppet's already short size, it could have acted as a kick stand. It bobbed and twitched. It pulsed. It was as real as could be imagined, attached to a demonic little doll.

"Jesus Christ," Halley was shocked and horrified.

"That's right, bitch. Get a good long look at this dick," the puppet's perpetually grinning mouth clacked and moved.

Halley went to back away again, but Rob's fingers flew across the keyboard faster than she could react to this absurd development. Instead, she knelt there, staring at the animated puppet's enormous cock.

"Yeah? You fuckin' like a big dick, don't you?" Mr. Crowley asked, his little feet clacking on the basement floor as he stepped in front of her, wagging his member from side to side.

Halley's was aware that she was nodding, with very little control of herself. She was no longer driving the ship. Rob was.

"Sweep the hair out of your eyes, and take a good long look at it, baby," the puppet said, poking fun at the perpetual swooping bang that always hung over one of Halley's eyes. She did as she was told and fixed her gaze on it.

"That's the cock that's going to be violating you in front of all your friends," the puppet said.

Halley could only lick her lips.

The basement was coming alive with activity. Graver was fending off Lucy's advances, but it was a losing battle. His back was pressed against the steel mesh that separated Halley's cage from theirs, his fingers clinging, and his face a mask of shame. Between what was happening with Halley and what was happening to him, he was visibly torn. Lucy was on her knees in front of him. Her mouth was locked around his cock, and she was bobbing her head with long slurping sucks, and even longer strokes of her fist. She was moaning in high pitched squeals.

A few cells over, Ethan was looking apologetically at Galloway. Meg had shed the last of her clothes. Ethan had hobbled in circles on his crutches around the cage to avoid his sex crazed mother. But she was faster and more agile. She had him pinned in a corner of the cell. Her fingers were laced through his hair and she was aggressively tasting his lips, grinding her body against his. Whatever mental barriers Ethan was putting up to resist her were gradually crumbling. He was sporting a pretty impressive tent in his pants now, and the bigger it got, the harder Meg mashed her body against it. Ethan risked a look to Galloway one last time. She was staring back with a look of betrayal and sympathy. "It's okay," she said wordlessly. A moment later, Ethan shut his eyes, and his tongue began to return the eager kisses that his mother's mouth was spurring from him.

Tina had traded her already slutty outfit for her birthday suit. Her bronzed skin was covered in goosebumps as she propped herself up against the cage wall. She'd spread out a multitude of play things. At the moment, she was rubbing an old tattered stuffed Winnie the Pooh bear aggressively between her legs, while she teased her tongue around the handle of the mallet she'd been previously fucking herself with.

One cage over, and Danni was watching it all with calm, relaxed eyes, as though she was seeing it all through the foggy lens of a relaxing dream.

Only Galloway was the one without much purpose, and Rob decided to change that. He typed a few passages, and walked over to her cage. She regarded him with hatred. But then her expression melted to something more... malleable— lust. Though she fought to resist at first, Rob saw the glassiness come over her eyes. Her tongue tasted her own lips.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He asked her. Galloway met his eyes. There was a desperate need in them. She nodded. He opened her cage door. She came willingly. It was his turn to finally have her.

The men in Halley's cell were helplessly treated to the most bizarre show of all. Halley curiously leaned her face forward, no longer able to help it, as Rob's descriptive words turned a fiction story into reality. She flicked her tongue out across the head of Mr. Crowley's big puppet penis. It tasted like the real thing.

The puppet slapped her with one tiny wooden hand that stung her cheek. "I didn't say to taste it yet, you disobedient slut."

Halley whimpered meekly. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry *sir*," the evil puppet growled at her. "I told you to stand up and to strip for me. I want you to show yourself to me first," he said. To hear such a tiny creature barking such fierce commands over someone so much taller and stronger was an oddity— especially someone like Halley. "And you better impress the hell out of me. You wouldn't want me to discipline you, would you?"

"No sir," the words were slutty and complacent, but there was genuine nervous energy about Halley's demeanor that might have been authentic fear. Regardless, she stood. Since her gang fucking, she hadn't fully redressed. Her jacket was off. She teased her shirt up and down her tummy for the benefit of the demonic froze expression of the talking puppet. It stood as still as a statue, watching... loving... this grown empowered woman reducing herself to this— stripping for an animated toy.

As Halley popped her hips, spun around, and bent forward to shake her shapely ass at the puppet, Rob led Galloway out to the middle of the basement floor where he could fully enjoy the show. "I've wanted this since we first met," he said, removing his growing erection from his pants.

Galloway took one look at it, and then back up at him. They grabbed each other and began to kiss in a feverish passion, as though their plane was about to splash into the ocean.

He moaned around Galloway's full pink lips. "For a girl who sucks a lot of cock, you taste very good," he moaned around her tongue, as she expertly used it to wrestle his. Her mouth tasted of strawberries. The hardness of her muscles was obvious as her body pressed against him. She felt powerful, and smooth, and like she could do wild things to him...

Galloway's only response was to reach down a sudden eager hand and grasp Rob's growing boner. She used the palm of her hand to rub him in fast rough circles. He moaned, already thrilled that he'd finally ensnared this beauty. If she kept up like this, she could easily become his new favorite...

"Enough with the ass shaking and the stomach teasing, ya hussy," Mr. Crowley's sharp voice was barking and chattering from Halley's cell. "I want to see some tits, and I want to see them right now!" His little arm shot out at lightning speed and gave her another slap across the ass. Both of her buns jiggled in her fatigue pants.

She yelped and jumped. She spun back around to face him, ignoring the urge to rub the sting on her behind, or the urge to cry. His sting had brought tears to her eyes. Halley only felt an overwhelming urge to please this evil little Golem. "Yes sir, sorry sir." She said, and started to pull her tank top up over her head. She'd put her bra back on, but that would change.

"Never forget that you belong to me," the puppet snapped at her.

"I won't, sir," she said, feeling enslaved by this ugly little monster. She swallowed, keeping up with her strip tease, twirling the tank around her like a scarf, moving it across her neck and shoulders before letting it drop. She moved the straps of her bra down either shoulder, teasing her perky breasts into view. The tops of her pink nipples began peek over the edge of her cups like the rising sun cresting the horizon.

"And never forget that those perky titties belong to me, too," the puppet drove the point home by reached out and giving them another sharp and painful slap that made Halley whimper, and her knees tremble.

"Do you want to suck at them, sir?" she offered with a shaky unsteady voice that was very unbecoming of Halley's strong dry personality.

"How the fuck can I do that, ya moron?" Mr. Crowley insulted her right back. "I don't have a tongue or lips that can move."

Halley looked dejected... hurt.

"On your knees!" he ordered.

Halley dropped complacently to her knees, and the puppet stood before her, his head at chin-height. Despite his insults, the dummy leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. It wasn't warm, wet, or soft like a real mouth. His mouth was hard carved wood. When he opened and closed his lips, he was only able to pinch and pull at hard nipples. It hurt, but the sensation sent chills through her body. Like little bolts of electricity. Halley moaned, sweeping her hair back behind her ears and unhooking her bra, letting it drop onto the dirt floor as the dummy latched on and violated her tits with his crude little mouth. She leaned back and thrust her tits harder into his face, as Mr. Crowley bent over her. He feasted on her nipples, each nibble jolting her with the kind of sharp pain that only a dry pinch could bring.

She reached out one groping hand, feeling for his cock.

Halley wasn't the only woman in the room seeking out the hard reassurance of a big swollen reproductive organ. They all were.

In the center of the floor, Galloway had unbuckled Rob's pants and removed his hard penis. There wasn't a snarky comment from the bold and unabashed young officer. No joke, no dry insult, and no hesitation. The moment she saw his erection, she plunged it deep into her mouth to the back of her throat and began to suck greedily on it. Rob was pleased with himself.

"Oh, Officer Wild Cherry. I regret not doing this with you more often," he moaned. "You're very talented."

He glanced up and spotted Ethan watching him from his cage with envy in his eyes. Not that Ethan was in a position to complain. He was sitting on the dirt floor, his pants around his ankles— his mother had practically ripped them off. She was kneeling between his legs, bobbing her head and pivoting her hand all around his cock as she sucked him. Her playful bouncy hair pooled up in his lap, and her hips swaying from side to side like a dog wagging its tail.

"In fact," Rob said, staring Ethan in the eyes as he spoke with Galloway, "I think you could easily replace Kelsey as my favorite. I think you ought to move in tomorrow and we could become live-in lovers."

Ethan was hating Rob in that moment, but his eyelids fluttered. Meg's drool was running wetly down her son's cock as she sucked in uncontrolled desperate lust.

Delicious wet sounds were coming from Graver's cage as well. The once proud captain was staring in shame at the young lady who was gobbling his erection. She wouldn't let up. She took him down her throat until her glasses pressed into his stomach. Her hands caressed and kneaded at her huge milky white tits, mashing them together, squeezing them, massaging and pinching at them. A streamer of drool clung to Graver's balls and traced wet lines across Lucy's luscious tits.

Eventually she popped off of his cock and stroked him several times before kneeling higher and teasing her big tits along his soaking wet dick. Graver's mind was still aware, but the lust had clearly set in. He was going to let her do these things to him. Because despite the situation, he was still just a man, and he was horny, and presented with the perfect opportunity to have wild animalistic sex with a busty redheaded school girl.

Rob couldn't begrudge them that. He couldn't begrudge any of them. ...Well... maybe except for Halley. The filthy slut wasn't even fooling around with a man. She was violating herself with one of Rob's childhood toys.

The little doll was manhandling Halley's chest by now. She was leaning back, sitting on the heels of her boots. It was quite a sight to behold. An engaged professional woman of law enforcement was surrendering himself to the sexual advances and harsh instructions of what was basically a horror movie type of toy.

She was gasping, whimpering and biting her own lip as the little dummy gnawed on her hard nipples. His tiny wooden hands gripped them from either side, jiggling them harshly, slapping them around. There was a clumsiness to his movements, that made the act look all the more twisted and nightmarish. And restrained to the wall, her men watched on, the audience in her fucked up display of submission and degeneracy.