Hollow Pleasure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley's hands were locked around the puppet's cock. She was stroking him suggestively.

"I bet you felt a lot of cocks, you filthy slut," the puppet said disrespectfully to her, around a mouthful of her hard nipples. "But have you ever felt one so big?"

"No, never," Halley admitted with a quivering voice. "It's huge."

"And it's going inside of you, you big-assed slut. Now get up, and show me the rest of you, you fuckin' cock tease," it smacked her on the side of the face. Halley whimpered again, but Rob's narration on his computer had made it so she liked it. Her backbone was gone. She was now just the submissive little cock hungry slut that she deserved to be.

She climbed to her feet and unzipped her uniform pants the rest of the way. She turned her back to the puppet and showed off her ass, sashaying her hips as she did. "Do you like it?" she asked, desperate for approval.

"I've seen better," the puppet replied and smacked her on the ass. "Mmmm yeah, smack that big donkey ass," he mumbled before running his stiff fingers along her thong. "But I'm going to fuck you all the same, bitch. Because your men are watching, and your future husband is watching, and it's important that everyone know who you really belong to." He slapped her again.

"Oh! Yes sir," she cried out, letting her pants drop the rest of the way to her ankles.

"On your knees, bitch," the puppet slapped her so hard that a small red handprint appeared at the tender spot on her thigh just below her butt. He gave her thong a firm tug and practically yanked her to her knees. "It's not easy being short. You bring yourself down to my level, from now on."

Halley grunted. "Yes sir," she said weakly. On her knees now, she clutched the cage in front of her, lacing her fingers through the wire and holding on tightly, supporting herself.

The puppet clattered into place behind her, and wagged his cock, smacking it off the insides of her smooth thighs. Halley grunted, panting in anticipation. When she glanced over her shoulder, she spotted the evil wooden face of the puppet. His grin was unchanging, his eyes hard and staring. His eyes, mouth, and brows moved with fast mechanical clicks, driving home the fact that there was nothing human about this walking talking nightmare. She was going to fuck a puppet... or rather a puppet was going to fuck her.

"Well?" Mr. Crowley glared at her. "Beg for it, bitch. Beg for this big fat monster cock." He ordered her.

Halley shut her eyes. Despite her raging hormones and her dyer need to submit, to have every urge satisfied by this creature, there was still a very real sense of shame and humiliation to what she was about to do.

"Please, Mr. Crowley..." she said in a voice that nobody who knew her recognized (she, least of all). "Please fuck me. Push that big fake dick into me. Use me however you want." She shook her ass, she wiggled her hips. She licked her lips. She wanted it so badly, she could feel the juices running down her inner thighs. Was she actually leaking at the thought of what was to come? "Fuck me any way you want, all day, every day. I'm..." she couldn't believe what she was about to say... the irony as it came to her. "I'm the puppet." She said and her cheeks reddened. "Use this fuck puppet however you want. Throw me around. Choke me. Put whatever you want into where ever you want to put it. It's all yours for the taking."

The puppet's face, while moving and grinning, never gave too much away as to whether she was pleasing him with her words. But all the same, his mouth clacked and he let out a long humiliating laugh at her expense. "Take notes, all the rest of you sluts," he sang out to the other women in the room (although most of them were indifferent, focused on their own distractions). "That is how you beg for dick."

He slapped her ass once more, making Halley cry out. Then he spread her cheeks, and without the least bit of gentleness, a puppet, barely three feet tall, made of wood and wires violated Halley's pussy in a dirty basement, in front of everyone she cared about and respected.

His big fake cock sank deep into her body, and she let out the highest and most girlish whine of her life. Then the puppet latched onto her hips and he began to hump her. "You like that, fuck puppet?"

"Yes!" She cried out.

"You're the real puppet. Say it!" He demanded in that snarky obnoxious voice.

"I'm the real puppet. I'm the fuck puppet. I'm your puppet," she grunted each time he withdrew, then pushed the dick back inside of her lips, spreading her open and penetrating her to new limits of what her body could accommodate.

In the next cage, staring back at Halley's face, contorted in pleasure and colored by her own embarrassment, her future husband watched. Only he was in no place to judge her. Because as Halley was being roughly fucked by the clumsy wobbling movements of a ventriloquist dummy, Captain Graver was on his knees behind Lucy's big bouncing ass. She was moving her hips back and forth into him, her pussy swallowing up his throbbing manhood. Each time he sank his unprotected cock into her body, her ass shook. And each time it shook, she squealed in delight.

"Fuck me, Riley," she insisted, panting, and bracing herself on the cage in front of her. "Fuck me like you love me!"

Graver bit his lips together. He hated himself and the personality that took over Lucy, but her pussy was just too good to resist. He fucked her harder and harder, hearing the sound of her big heavy boobs slapping together as they hung over the dirt floor.

He and Lucy were staring right back at Halley and Mr. Crowley. Lucy locked eyes with Halley through the bars. "This is my man," she barked at Halley. "Get that straight, you puppet fucking slut. You have your new guy. This is my dick from now on, and I'm going to fuck it all the time! Morning, noon, and night. Do you understand?"

Halley whined as Mr. Crowley plowed her with unrelenting supernatural vigor. "Yes!" She cried out, even as the puppet brought her to orgasm. "Yes! I understand!"

"Call me Mistress, and say it again," Lucy was insistent in that annoying way that she had.

"Yes Mistress! He's yours now. I can never have him," Halley could barely catch her breath. She was being fucked relentless by an evil grinning machine in a cheap doll suit and bow tie.

"Glad you understand," Lucy said and leaned upright on her knees as Graver fucked and fucked. Lucy mashed her huge tits against the cage wires in front of Halley's face, until her tits resembled a tied up Hatfield Ham. "Lick them, you dummy fucking bitch!"

And Halley once again obeyed. She pressed her face to the milky white tits that squeezed between cage wires, and she licked at Lucy's smooth white breasts.

Lucy squealed in delight as Halley's hot wet tongue found her nipple. "Oooh, Riley, she's really doing it! Look Riley! Look at what a dumb slut she is!"

Graver saw it, grinding his teeth at the annoying childish way that Lucy spoke. Everything was becoming feverish— not just in the way Lucy behaved, but all of them. He sensed that something was unfolding... building up... and he was powerless to stop it. Hell, he couldn't even stop himself. He hung on tight to her jiggling ass, and watched his cock disappearing into her wet folds again and again. Each time it emerged, he was coated with a thick layer of her wetness.

And the sight of his fiancée— the strongest and most independent woman he'd ever known— now wedged between a walking talking sex toy, and licking desperately at another girl's tits... Graver had never dreamt anything this wild could happen to him. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. Maybe he could get used to this...

What was he saying? This was unspeakable. But knowing that didn't stop him. He reached around Lucy and cupped her huge melons, holding them up to Halley's mouth. "Lick these tits, you big baby bitch," he said to her, unable to stop himself.

The debaucherous sounds of feverish sex were all over the basement now. A few cells over, Ethan and Meg had evolved from a blow job to full blown incest once again. Ethan was on his back and Meg was straddling him.

"I love you, Ethan," Meggy was panting as she was riding her own son with unnatural energy. The fast up-down-up-down movements of her petite body were ceaseless, with no sign of stopping. His cock was vanishing between her juicy butt cheeks again and again. He was dumbfounded that this could be happening, but it was. She was caressing his face. Alternating between kissing her son— making out with him in passionate long wrestling matches with their tongues— and whispering loving coos to her baby boy. "Mommy loves you. It's okay. It's all okay. We're both feeling good. And as long as we're both feeling good, this isn't bad. This is more than okay. This is how it should have always been between us."

Her words were droning on and on. Ethan's fearful fingers were raking through the dirt of the floor. He knew he was enjoying it. He knew he was turned on. But he also knew he wouldn't be able to stop this, not any time soon. In fact, he was sure that if he came right now, his mother would keep going. She would continue to ride and ride until he was erect again.

That was a question that nagged at him as they fucked on the dirty basement floor. How long would they be at this? Forever? Would Rob make them fuck forever? Would his mother ride him and ride him and ride him? How many orgasms would she coarse out of him? How many was he even capable of? Ethan had a deep and terrified feeling that he was about to learn.

Several cells over, Tina was having the time of her life. The exotic college slut was putting on a one woman show. She'd progressed from fucking the handle of the tool to now grinding herself on the seat of an old mountain bike. Her moist lips left a trail of wetness across the seat and her juicy butt bounced up and down as she grinded her hips, swayed them from side to side, made little rotations with them. She was horny beyond the capacity for rational thought.

In the center of the floor, Rob took Galloway. Her pants were off. She was on all fours like the animal that she was. Rob had mounted up behind her, taking a moment to admire her figure. "Full pink lips to match the ones on your mouth," he'd remarked as he probed her now presented body. When he slid his cock into her, it felt like it always belonged there. A wanderer who'd found his way home. "Ahhhh, yessss" he sighed with pleasure.

Galloway moaned back and leveraged her body to fuck herself on Rob's penetrating staff.

"Who's a good slut?" Rob asked and gave Galloway's firm ass a hard slap. He felt like it stung his hand as much as it stung her.

"Me," she cried out happily.

"Yes you are," he gave her hair a tug and her ass another slap to spur her into motion. The fucked on the floor like animals. Rob was in absolute delight as he admired his kingdom... his domain. He'd created this. An orgy of absolute debauchery. Even the sight of Halley and the puppet was wild beyond imagination. But something was missing...

He gazed at the lone cell where Danni Esposito sat, in an almost stupor. Such a shame that she had nobody to play with. She really was a glamorous looking girl. He decided that she too needed a plaything, and as he looked at the nightmarish puppet of his old childhood toy, now very well hung, and punishing Halley for being a nosy little bitch, he realized that he could conjure up anything. Literally anything.

"Slow down, Wild Cherry," he said to Galloway, and she did. Her movements and sliding hips became slow and sensual, methodic. He rested his wireless keyboard on her back, like she was a table. And then he began to type.

***

The basement was still alive with the sounds of group sex.

Lucy and Graver were going at it like bunnies. Graver was on his back and Lucy was bouncing on his shaft like a kid riding a hobby horse. Her red curly hair was flying and her tits were spinning in wide arcs from her unrelenting movements. Graver was on his second orgasm now. The college slut hadn't even slowed after she'd worked a load from his balls and into her body. Now she was building him up for another. He moaned helplessly from the dirt floor, too far gone to do anything but enjoy his fate.

Halley had submitted herself completely to the monster from her nightmares— an evil puppet with perverted intent. First, Mr. Crowley had fucked her up against the cage on all fours. Then she'd pinned the little doll to the floor and ridden him (much like how Lucy was riding her man). Then the doll had ordered a blow job, while Halley enthusiastically delivered. That was all a prerequisite. Because now, the ventriloquist doll was going to squeeze his giant cock into her tight little ass hole. Halley's moans of pleasure and pain roared above the rest for a brief moment as she sat down on him. Then she was riding once again while the puppet made dark and disparaging remarks about Halley's promiscuity, body, and person. All the while, her men were forced to watch this side of their boss that they'd never seen, and probably would never again.

Ethan and Meggy were in the throws of dark and regretful passion. Ethan had Meg on her back now. Her feet on the floor, her knees on either side of him. She caressed her son as he fucked her. Ethan kept looking around, assessing the situation, but he was making no move to stop fucking his mother, having given up his resistance long ago. There was something passionate and almost loving about the way they went at it. They weren't "fucking". They were "making love" in as true of a sense as a son can make love to his mother.

Tina... well... it didn't matter what Tina found to pleasure herself with. It wasn't enough and would never be.

That only left one matter unresolved. Galloway and Rob stopped fucking entirely. She had become a table to rest his keyboard on as he concocted his latest creation— Danni's new lover. And Rob waited in anticipation for it to finally appear.

At first they heard nothing over the chorus of moans, whimpers, screams, and dirty words being broadcast throughout the room. Then little by little, they heard the thumps on the boards above their heads.

Rob smiled to himself as they grew heavier, louder, and more ominous. Dust rained from the ceiling. The house began to shake on its very foundation. It sounded like the approach of a giant.

Ethan, the only one of actual sound mind lately, may have cast a concerned glance to the ceiling, but otherwise, he was enraptured with the quivering urges of his mother's body.

Then the basement door opened and *he* descended. A moment later, and a shadow so immense filled out the doorframe into the room. It had to stoop and duck to fit in the storage room with them.

In a voice so deep that it rumbled throughout the room and shook the wire in the cage frames, it called out "Danni, your lover is home."

Rob smiled. Ethan looked up, horrified. Danni, under Rob's control smiled in a expression of pleasure and love. "Hi Bill. I've missed you."

Only it wasn't Bill. Not the real one, anyway, and not as he looked in real life. What stood before them all was an 8 foot tall, steroid-infused monstrosity that barely resembled a man. He had to walk hunched-over like an ogre from a hellish dungeon, to keep from bashing his oversized square head on the rafters. His brow had been distorted to resemble a caveman, and his jaw was squared and jutting like Frankenstein's monster. It could have been Bill, if Bill had been subjected to some sort of military super soldier experimentation. He was now as tall as a Sasquatch and as muscular as a gorilla. His arms bulged with muscles the size of beach balls. Veins popped out on them, running from an impossibly thick neck, all the way down to hands that could palm a watermelon.

He was naked, because clothes would have been impossible for him to fit in (or for the convenience of Rob's imagination, perhaps). But between thighs that were tree trunks, swung a cock as thick as a branch. Rob had gifted this monstrous creation with a cock that rivaled a baseball bat. It was throbbing and pulsing. Veins shown through it, like the ones coiled on his biceps. He strode toward his sister with hunger in his eyes.

It may not have been the most creative thing that Rob could have concocted for this occasion, but his cock was also half buried in the soaking wet snatch of his sexy and powerful neighbor, Galloway. And she was able to do things with her body. She was squeezing his manhood tightly with the muscles of her pussy. The feeling was wildly hot and pleasant. Rob's brain was no longer functioning with any degree of deliberation. The best he could do was to combine man and beast into one massive creature— like a super villain straight out of a Batman comic. Bill, back from enduring a military experiment gone wrong. And to create that image, Bill drooled dumbly at the sight of his sister, and his cock lifted and dropped like the muscles of an arm.

Ethan's eyes popped, even as his cock sank again into his mother's womb. He looked at Rob with a pleading shake of his head. No.

"I'm sorry kid," Rob said softly. "I know you like her, but I neglected her for too long. Time to make up for that."

"Bill, I've been waiting for you for so long," Danni said with an eager trembling voice.

Bill grunted dumbly. "Danniiiiii," he snarled and pushed his way into her cage. The door bent on its frame and the lock popped.

She squealed with joy. "Come and take me... I want you so badly..."

She jumped into her brother's arms, and he scooped the slender college girl up easily in arms that were as big around as her whole body. Then she was kissing him. His head oversized in relation to hers, and his mouth nearly triple the size of hers. Yet she planted her inviting lips on his and slid her tongue around to taste him, making a play to wiggle it into his mouth.

Bill reciprocated, because a moment later, her eyes widened and a muffled whimper escaped as his big sloppy tongue filled her mouth.

Danni hung on, folding her arms and legs around him. Enticed by Danni's kissing, Bill stomped further into the cell and pushed Danni up against the nearest wall of the cage. They made out hard and fiercely. Danni's hands went behind her, to the cage wall, where she folded her fingers around and hung on.

Ethan stared up at her back, from where he lay between his mother's thighs. And despite the situation, he reached up, slipped his hand through the bars, and squeezed Danni's hand. From somewhere, deep down beyond all of the mind control and the spell, Danni— the real Danni— must have sensed him, because she squeezed back.

They held hands, even as the brother and sister kiss went on and on, for what felt like hours. They were both panting, fighting to catch their breath. Eventually, Bill lowered Danni to the floor, and still, she held Ethan's hand, even as she scooped up Bill's monster erection in one hand. She gazed up at her brother's nearly unrecognizable face as she brought the bloated horse-like head of his penis to her lips. Then she opened wide and took him into the warm embrace of her mouth.

It was a struggle to even fit him in, but she was determined to try. Danni's cheeks bulged out at the massive size she was sucking on. The Bill Monster groaned his approval and began to buck his hips into his sister's mouth. She struggled, but her lips never let go. She let him fuck her face. She bobbed her head. When his shaft hit the back of her throat, she choked, but she powered through it, nonetheless.

She couldn't stop, and neither could Ethan. Ethan's hips continued all the while, pushing his member in and out of his mother's needy body. She moaned her approval at what her son was doing to her. Ethan's fingers interlaced with Danni's. They squeezed and squeezed.