Hollow Pleasure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like his appearance, Bill's movements became animalistic, unrestrained and uninhibited. He pinned his sister's head to the wall and he rammed his cock in and out of her gaping throat. The chain links of the cage walls rattled violently as he head bounced and bounced. Her eyes were wide and tearing up as he used his own sister's mouth for his sexual pleasure. He was grunting, and snarling. Streamers of drool ran from the corners of his mouth, landing on his sister's upturned face. His big heavy balls swung in a pendulous blur.

Thick throbbing veins ran against Danni's lips and tongue. She could taste the salty spunk as it flowed from the tip of his cock. She could sense the overwhelming instinctual need he had to mate, to pass on his genes, and Danni felt it too. Even as he choked her with his cock, made her mouth a portal of pleasure just for himself, Danni moaned. She moaned long and loud, a pleasurable lusty sigh. Bill caught it and moaned back in triumph, the vibrations that Danni's mouth sent up his shaft fueled his lust.

He couldn't restrain himself after only a short while. The Bill Monster would have his sister, and have her again and again.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and nearly shredded her clothes, tearing them from her slender runner's body. Her long bare legs, flat tummy, and small perky tits came into view as she helped her brother shed the last scraps of shredded clothes. Naked, beside the monster that was her brother, Danni looked delicate and brittle.

Then the hulking beast grabbed his sister, cupping her round heart-shaped ass, and lifted her into his arms. "Oh Bill!" Danni cooed, wrapping her legs around the monster's narrow waist.

She could already feel his massive cock, like a looming presence, just inches from her womanhood. He was going to take her, and with a cock like his, it was going to hurt at first. Her hand still clung to Ethan's but her free one fished for Bill's cock. It was bigger around than her own wrist.

Then she guided it to where it belonged— her own soaking snatch. Once Bill's head came to rest in the right spot, Danni's arm reached around her brother's neck and she was kissing his monstrous face once more. They held each other like that for a moment, Danni's excited wetness seeping onto her brother's animalistic cock. But the teasing grew too much.

Bill's rough demeanor kicked in and suddenly, his sister was powerless to stop him as he grabbed her and thrust her down onto his engorged reproductive organ. His cock penetrated deep and fast. For a second, her mind registered nothing. Then there was a flash of searing, unbelievable pain. The impossible side of his dick nearly split her in half as he sank himself all the way inside of her in one easy thrust. But then there was Ethan, squeezing her hand through the bars, and she squeezed back.

For several moments, Danni couldn't draw in a breath, her body had forgotten how. Finally she remembered, and she cried out. "Oh my god!!" she shut her eyes and bit down on her brother's shoulder. "Ohhhh my godddddd. Bill... you're so big..." the feeling brought tears to her eyes.

Then Bill held her slender body and began to violate her against the wall.

"Ohhh godddd! Ohhhh goddddd," she cried out in between thrusts. Each new bounce was a new flash of blinding pain. But Bill didn't stop or slow. He grunted and snarled, and he fucked Danni again and again against the wall.

Her head was swimming, her eyes were seeing stars. For a moment, she thought she might pass out. But then the feeling of pain began to subside. Even a skinny body like hers could acclimate. And soon pleasure began to roll in against the withdrawing pain, like the push and pull of the tide. Pleasure started to win out, and soon Danni's cries turned to moans.

"Oh my god! Oh my fuckin' god!" Danni's leg's tightened around her brother's waist. The beast-man, true to his nature, pounded her body like the wild beast that he was. Danni's pussy hugged his shaft tight as the monster sank into her, again and again. Danni felt like her insides were being shoved around. She was being fucked with an organ that was the size of her arm. It was a wonder she could take it at all. Was this doing damage to her? Was it ruining her for realistically sized cocks? She had no way of knowing. But all she did know was blinding, dazzling pleasure.

Ethan's hand hung onto her, and she held his. But she threw her head back and howled in delight, even as the next thrust sent a brilliant and quivering shock to her body. She was having an orgasm. Oh fuck, she was cumming on Bill's cock!

"Yessssssssss," she hissed out in her tiny frail little squeaky voice. Her hair flew down around her face as she kissed her brother. His balls slapped against her little ass. He held her up as though she weighed nothing at all.

Danni wasn't aware of how many orgasms she had in that position alone. All she knew was that by the time Bill set her down, she was hoarse from moaning. She faced Ethan's cage, and presented her ass to her brother, a trophy for the taking by the strongest warrior in the tribe. Bill stooped to line himself up with her, then he was back inside, plunging her tight pussy with a cock so large, she was positive she'd never go back to normal.

Beneath her, Ethan continued to fuck his mother, but now he was staring up at Danni. And god help Danni, despite her overwhelming attraction to Bill... she found that she wasn't thinking about the unnatural sex with her brother when she was looking at the neighbor boy with the crutches.

They both hung on and continued to let their bodies— and the mad man with the keyboard— drive them on. All around the room it was happening. Galloway was a mindless sex worker to the man who fucked her doggy style. Halley was the fuck puppet to a horror movie toy. Captain Graver was at the mercy of a once quiet roommate that had transformed into a sexual-crazy brat. Everything had spiraled out of control... and maybe it was all okay. What better way to spend the rest of her life, than surrounded by unrelenting sexual pleasure?

Danni bit her lip and gave in to the feeling, even as the massive towering monster that only sort of looked like her brother, peeled her away from the cage wall, laid her down on the floor, and continued their never ending mating ritual.

They all had a feeling it wouldn't be stopping any time soon, so they may as well have fun with it.

***

OUT OF TOWN

They sat for a long time in complete silence. Their tea had grown cold, as had their blood.

"You're worried," she said, chewing her nails. For the first time in weeks, nothing had been held back from her. This time, she knew the truth, in all it's brutal, painful, and heart wrenching details. She'd been apologetic ever since, even though he had assured her again and again, that none of it was her fault. She wanted to believe that she had been the victim of a crime. But somehow, she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that it had somehow been her fault as well.

"I'm worried," he replied. He took off his glasses and used his shirt tail to clean the lenses. They weren't returning his calls, which was unlike them. Especially in a situation as precarious as this. They were all sitting on the edge of disaster, threatening to topple in at any moment. Now it felt like the final slide into oblivion had begun. But more concerning than anything involving the phones was the cameras. When he'd last checked, the entire camera system of the apartment had been disabled. Combine that with the lack of communication, and he knew— something horrible had happened.

"I'm sure they're safe. I'm sure they all came together, and figured it out. It's probably over," she put on an encouraging smile, that didn't match the worry in those big doe-like eyes.

He couldn't take it any longer. The speculating. It was all just a waste of time. Without a word, he stood up, resolved in his decision.

"You're going." It wasn't a question. But the worry was very obvious in her face. Tara Jane Berger's eyes started to tear up with the mortal panic that she might never see him again.

Chris Berger smiled at his wife. It was neither reassuring, nor was it a happy smile. He was using these final moments to wear an expression that he would want her to always remember him looking— calm. He took a final few moments to savor her. Pretty little TJ with the wild golden hair, the sun-kissed skin, the big starry eyes, and the perpetual calmness in her voice and her demeanor— like a careless child dancing in the sun. She was even wearing her favorite color— yellow.

"If I don't come back, just know that I love you," he kissed her up-turned mouth. Then he was grabbing for his keys. A while ago, he had promised himself that Rob would pay for the things he'd done. It was time to make good on that promise.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was the logical next step (going into creating things, not just writing human events). Maybe could have done with a little more buildup in the earlier chapters (there was some stuff via dreams that did hint at it though which was good). I didn't think it was too far, I think it worked well. The element of fear and surprise was there too.

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

No apologies needed for the input. I appreciate it! Honestly I feel you on your critique of this last chapter. I bit off quite a bit more than I could chew with this series and now it’s hard to juggle all the characters, their quirks, and their conclusions while still creating sexy scenarios. This chapter was meant as the big blow up orgy scenario, and I’ll leave it up to you readers if I delivered or not.

As far as story length, I’m currently working on chapter 14, which will end the main story. After that, I’ll write chapter 15– which will be meant to give closure to everyone.

Future plans? Maybe a short break from writing. If I do more Galloway stories, they’ll be under my old format of stand alone single chapter stories. I’ll toy with Hellfire episode like stories where each installment is a new case she’s on and ends in debauchery. But most likely I’ll return to enraging readers with cuckold themed tales. I know people have strong opinions of that, but nothing I’ve ever written has generated more interest (both positive and negative) the way my Snowbound series did. Maybe I’m an attention whore, but I’ve gone far too long without a slew of hate mail to motivate me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When I first read the description for this chapter, it made me think Rob was going to bring to life the criminals/demons from Galloway's nightmares.

While the horrors you did bring to this chapter where certainly creative enough, I think it could've benefited from getting into the characters heads a little more. Instead of just completely controlling them, letting them experience the things happening to them and the people around them yet being turned on all the same. Because while I might not like every single scenario you've come up with, I feel it's the mind games and character work that have made this story special up until this point.

I've definitely become a fan of your work and have been looking forward to the new chapters each week. any idea how much longer this ones going to be? Any more idea's for what your doing after this? I'd love to see some more Galloway adventures, I'd also second that idea for a Hellfire spinoff.

I'm pretty invested in this story and look forward to it's conclusion. sorry for the rant. XP

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Alys, my biggest fan and cheerleader of this story! I’m glad you like Lucy’s bratty behavior. I might do a project in the future with a psycho clingy girl with a hot body and irresistible sex drive, but that’s for the future.

I’m curious what you thought of the puppet and Bill monster elements of this last chapter? Was it too much? I wanted to do more with those perversions, but juggling the orgy was pretty daunting, and the over all focus of the story isn’t on the monster part and more on the mind control, but I wanted to hear from the fans what they thought of this new extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucy with her new personality is so entertaining.

My god, I was expecting it to get crazy but this was something I never expected. His powers are absurd now!

I don't know what Chris is going to find there...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
The Pulse Pt. 01 Jake is saved by powers he didn't know he had.in Mind Control
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories