Hollow Pleasure Ch. 15 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galloway blinked. She hadn't been expecting that. "Lead it? I thought you're the one who—"

"I do, but I've got a lot on my plate. Most of my time is spent dealing with clients and contracts and strategies. That doesn't allow me much time to work with the men in a hands-on kind of way. That's where you come in. I need a second-in-command. We want you to train the new recruits, work with them, lead the men any way you see fit, and run the field ops. They answer to you. Think you're up for it?"

Galloway was dumbstruck. It sounded like a lot to handle- almost to an intimidating degree. Could she do it? But she thought of Ethan and what he would tell her. He would believe there was no other job that she was better suited for.

Galloway found herself accepting, and almost forgot to bring up what she had come here to say.

"I'll do it," she told them. "But there's a big stipulation. It's conditional on my accepting."

They waited.

"I want you to hire Quinn." Quinn had recently been released from the hospital. His injuries from his spill down the stairs had recovered— the broken bones in his wrist and hand. He still had back problems... although after Ethan miraculously getting over his cerebral palsy, Galloway suspected that Quinn's injury wouldn't be a problem much longer, but she didn't want to count on it. All that aside, it was his attitude that worried her. He was experiencing a loss of purpose— adrift in his own feelings of despair. He needed something to save him. She could see it hiding in his eyes, or just behind his smile that didn't seem so bright anymore. It was a battle he was struggling to fight, and he was losing...

"Quinn was born to be an officer," Galloway continued. "Back injury or not, I think if you took a chance on him, he wouldn't let it slow him down. No police department will take him, strictly because of his medical history, and it's killing him. I can vouch for him, he won't let you down."

Halley looked reluctant. Graver gave it some serious thought. Kate let them mull it over.

"You worked with him before. What are you thoughts?" Halley asked Captain Graver.

He shrugged. "Quinn's a lovable asshole. But it's your decision who's on your payroll."

"Is it going to be a problem, working in close proximity to him?" Halley said. Her eyebrow arched ever so slightly, and Galloway knew what Hellfire was driving at— their tendency to sleep together while on the job.

Galloway shook her head. Sex or not, they always had a good working relationship, and she was sure they would now.

Halley still didn't look entirely certain. She had met Quinn a few times in the past. Her initial impressions of him hadn't sat well. They hadn't liked each other right from the start. To her, he was an insufferable cynic who couldn't outgrow his own views of the world.

Finally she sighed. "Damn you Galloway," a little sparkle of amusement crossed her face and Galloway found herself sighing with relief.

Halley held up her finger in the air. "You will work with him closely, especially to keep him in shape and up to standards. He's got an injury so you need to find a way to work with and around that. Two: If you can keep him from annoying me, and the entire rest of the team, then I guess he's in."

Galloway smiled brightly. "I'll keep him on a short leash."

"Alright then," Halley said, the matter settled. She slid a file across the desk. "You've got three new recruits starting in a few weeks— just as soon as their backgrounds clear. Chick Brubaker, Britt Lincoln, and Eddie Foster. They're your men now. Train them however you see fit. You can start Quinn with them as well, provided you can work around his injuries as he heals."

Galloway didn't realize her heart was pounding. Captain Graver stood and gave her a salute. "Dismissed, Lieutenant."

Galloway returned with a sharp salute, an about-face and left the office, practically jogging with joy. Good news seemed to be coming rapid fire lately. She couldn't wait to tell Quinn and Ethan...

***

2B

She found them both in the kitchen as she arrived home from her meeting with Graver and Halley.

Quinn and Ethan were in the kitchen. Ethan's mother was on a date with someone from work, and he decided to hang out with Quinn. Quinn was rolling some simmering brats around in a pan while caramelizing onions. He and Ethan were in the middle of debating which actor played the better Batman.

Ethan wasn't willing to back down from Bale. Quinn just sighed. "Can't we both just agree that Clooney was the worst?"

Galloway stood in the doorway, enjoying the scene for a moment. To see them hanging out and getting along, considering they had once been in a weird rivalry for her attention, was warming her heart.

"What's for dinner?" She asked with a delighted smile lingering on her lips.

"Brats," Ethan said. He had been spending more and more time over here since the incident with Rob. In part, he was avoiding his mother, who he had sort of began to drift away from. Maybe it had to do with the sex... or maybe he was just naturally at the age where he was ready to fly the nest.

"Foods that are dick shaped," she smirked. "Nice."

Ethan reddened. Quinn snickered. "How many do you want? They're pretty big..."

Galloway didn't even let him finish before she was running her tongue over her upper lip. "I want two... at the same time."

This time both of them turned bright red. But Quinn laughed. "That's my girl."

Ethan got up as Galloway joined them, offering her a seat.

"You don't have to get up every time I walk into a room," Galloway remarked.

"You've seen me sitting down far too much," he said with a smile, relishing his newfound ability to walk without orthopedic aides.

"In other words you want to show off how spry and agile you are," she grinned.

"Well... yeah... that too," he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"So I have some more good news," she said excitedly. Quinn glanced up from the stove and paused. "Guess who Captain Graver just asked to be his commanding officer in the field and number two?"

Quinn thought for a second, then his eyes widened. "No way!"

Galloway nodded proudly. "He made me a lieutenant."

Ethan lit up.

Quinn smirked. "That's only because he got to see you naked."

She punched him. "You're an ass."

"I am not! I think you'll make a terrific number two."

She punched him harder. Quinn only continued to laugh louder. "But seriously, Kate, we're proud of you!"

"Hell yes we are," Ethan beamed.

"I want to celebrate after dinner," Galloway insisted.

"You got it."

They ate and chatted and bantered. Galloway sat and savored the moment, feeling like for the first time in a long time, everything was as it should be. It was funny, she mused, what had to happen to them all for them to achieve this. What Rob had done was messed up, but without him playing his part, Ethan and Quinn would never have warmed up to each other the way that they had.

Galloway watched them talk with an easy smile on her lips. Either the physical therapy was working wonders, or Rob's supervised time on his computer was paying off, because Quinn no longer seemed to be aware of his back problems. And Ethan... without his crutches... he was a knock out. He'd be quite the heart breaker. His confidence was already on the rise and it was only a matter of time before he'd find himself flirting more and more with the ladies.

Galloway decided this was a rare time where she ought to make the most of these fleeting moments, and really savor them. She excused herself for a minute as the men cleared the table.

Quinn rummaged through the fridge for a minute and came out with three beers. He passed one to Ethan.

"You know I'm not 21, right?" Ethan said.

"You know I'm not a cop anymore, right?" Quinn replied.

"Touche."

"There's not a lot of beer," Quinn called down the hall to Galloway. "If you want, I can quick run out. Or we can go for ice cream? It's your promotion, how did you want to celebrate?"

It was quiet for a moment in the apartment. Then the door clicked open and Galloway stepped into view. Quinn and Ethan's jaws dropped at the same instant.

Galloway was standing in just her boots, and a black lace thong. Her duty belt hung cock-eyed on her hips, and her vest was just barely zipped— mostly open, revealing her cleavage in all its glory. She wasn't wearing a bra. She stood in front of them, almost completely naked, with her slutified uniform. A naughty soldier.

"When I said I wanted two at the same time, I wasn't talking about the brats," she teased as she strutted into the kitchen.

Neither man knew what to say. They just looked completely dumbfounded. And the color that splashed across both of their cheeks made her smile. It was cute. They had both seen her naked before. She and Quinn were regulars— even at group sex. And Ethan had slept with her once before. There were hardly any secrets there, but the way they glanced at each other, then back at Galloway, you'd swear they'd never been in this situation before.

"A-are you serious?" Quinn asked.

Galloway rolled her eyes and opened her vest, revealing her perky tits and hard nipples. "No, I'm half naked because I'm showing you my new uniform. What the hell do you think?"

Ethan looked at Quinn. "Are you alright with this?"

Quinn was a little taken aback. He was fine with it, but this was new territory, sharing her with Ethan— who even though he was of age, Quinn still regarded as a kid.

"I am if you are," he admitted, even as his pants began to bulge. The excitement wasn't just because of Galloway's amazing body and eagerness to reveal it. They were going to involve this innocent neighbor who Galloway viewed in a protective little-brother manner and he regarded her like a goddess. There was something so... taboo about it.

Before they could discuss it further, Galloway seized each of them by the collars of their shirts. Ethan was first. She pressed her lips hard into his mouth, her tongue finding his and fluttering over it. He shut his eyes after a second, and his posture seemed to melt. Then she switched to Quinn. His face was rougher than Ethan's smooth baby face. Their tongues rolled together. Quinn was much less nervous about what was to happen, finding his groove with Galloway's tongue very quickly. When she pulled away, both men had managed to shut up. Then she dragged them to the bedroom like she was leading two dogs on a leash.

When they were in the warm embrace of the soft lights, Galloway greedily went back for another long kiss from each of them. There was more passion this time. Her lips locked onto a nervous Ethan.

"Don't be nervous," she whispered to him, but her own body was trembling with excitement as well. This was very different from the rough gang bangs she'd experienced, thanks to Rob. There was real emotion behind how she felt about Ethan and Quinn.

As their tongues played, she took his nervous hands and ran them behind her body, over the curves of her exposed ass cheeks. Ethan was tentative at first, but then he started to squeeze and rub.

Quinn was already feeling her from behind, rubbing her breasts beneath her vest. He teased her nipples until they grew hard.

There was a strange but welcome vibe to the room that was very different than the rough debaucherous sex of the last several weeks. There was a feeling of passion, and danger... like they shouldn't be doing this, but all of them wanted to— of their own free will.

Both men were hard and neither said a word as Galloway's hands slipped down to rub both of them through their pants.

"Mmmm... my men," she purred softly. Her fingers teasing around their bulges, encouraging them to grow larger and larger.

Galloway's lips slipped off of Ethan's, as she sucked in an excited breath between her parted lips. Ethan couldn't pull his mouth from her skin. She tasted too good, smelled too good. His mouth roamed down her cheek to her neck where he kissed and licked at her skin. Her hair tickled his face.

Quinn kissed his way down the opposite side, still massaging her chest, pinching her nipples softly and kneading the flesh of her C-cups.

They were both breathing heavily as they peppered her neck with warm hungry mouths. She rubbed at their bulges, but their roaming incessant hands and moving bodies were making it difficult. She reached up, running her fingers through their hair and beginning to force their mouths down her body.

She pulled open her vest, exposing her chest. Galloway's fingers each closed around a handful of their hair and she pushed their faces into her chest. "Come on boys, this is team effort," she moaned, pleased with herself as Quinn wrapped his lips around her left nipple, and Ethan, her right one. Both men started to suck at her.

"Fuck we should have done this sooner..." she groaned, tilting her face up to the ceiling. "Much sooner." She ran her hands up and down over the backs of their heads, pushing them harder and harder against her boobs.

Their tongues roamed, teasing her nipples, tasting her skin. It seemed like they couldn't get enough of tasting her. They sucked hungrily, finding their voices a little, moaning as they lapped at her.

Galloway was trembling with anticipation, though she didn't want to rush things. All in due time. But her arms were already breaking out in goosebumps.

The thrill was overpowering. Her legs began to tremble with the same excitement that she once had for the artificial 'bad man' fetish. The men's suckling at her chest became more aggressive... eager and hungry.

She couldn't take much more of their muffled moans and warm wet mouths. She pulled Ethan upright, and let her needs do the rest. She shoved him backward onto the bed. "I can't wait to try out this fully functioning body of yours," she shed her silly tactical vest, and began to crawl up his body. She stopped when her head was level with his crotch.

Ethan stared down at her, a little afraid, but tremendously excited. She ran her hand over the bulge in his jeans, and let her tongue taste it over the denim.

She wagged her butt as she undid Ethan's zipper. "Quinn, you know what to do," she said over her shoulder.

Indeed, Quinn was already on it. He slid her thong down her smooth firm ass and knelt behind her. In a moment, she felt his rough stubble and warm kisses being planted on the sensitive areas of the backs of her thighs, traveling inward.

"God, I forgot how big you are," Galloway cooed when she managed to free Ethan's dick from his pants. With her pretty face and flushed cheeks hovering over his crotch, it was impossible for Ethan to not be at full attention. His cock stood tall and proud.

He gasped as she folded her warm fingers around his bare flesh and began to stroke. Her eyes weren't on his cock, but on him. They seemed to stare right through him. He shivered, and she stroked him smoothly, coaxing the first drop of precum into forming on the very tip.

"Ohhh... oh god Kate..." he panted softly. She gave the underside of his shaft a little flick of the tongue.

"Uh huh," she responded. The drop broke free and rolled down his throbbing shaft. Instinct kicked in and Galloway chased it with her tongue. She licked and tickled his cock all the way down as she plunged her mouth. She didn't stop until she reached his balls, and once there, Galloway parted her lips and took one of them softly into her mouth. Ethan moaned excitedly as she sucked them. All the while she never broke that hard penetrating stare that her ice blue eyes regarded him with.

As she knelt in front of Ethan's excited crotch, behind her, Quinn held Galloway by the hips and buried his face into her pussy. She was excited and it showed. She was positively soaked. He chased the juices along her pouty pink lips with a long lap from his tongue, then he probed at her pussy until she shook her ass and moaned pleasantly.

Her moans were muffled, because she was hard at work, basting Ethan's balls with her lips. She sucked at them one by one, and took long tastes of them, coating them lovingly with her saliva. Her hand pumped Ethan's shaft steadily. All he had to do was lay back and enjoy.

When Galloway was sure his balls were given the attention they deserved, Galloway ran her tongue up the shaft toward the head. Her movements were a little too quick— she was excited to have Ethan in her mouth once again, and his face reflected that same eagerness. Galloway paused at the tip, only for a second to see the desperation in his eyes. Then she smiled and plunged him into her mouth.

He moaned out in pleasure, as her warm mouth came down on him all at once. Then she was sucking and bobbing and stroking and moaning. The moans weren't entirely from the taste of Ethan's manhood in her mouth.

Behind her, Quinn was fucking her with just his tongue. He delivered fast little flicks inside of her pussy. But it wasn't enough and they both knew it. She sank her hips down on his upturned face until she was practically sitting on him. His nose pressing against her ass. His tongue slid out of her pussy and began to lap at her clit. That was what set her off moaning louder. Quinn sucked and licked at her clit, using his tongue, using his lower lip. He was putting all of his effort into pleasuring her with just his mouth. His hands had a firm hold of her hips, and he was pushing her back and forth against his face in little humping gestures.

Galloway's hand spun in circles around Ethan's shaft. She stroked him into her mouth as she sucked and slobbered noisily.

Ethan was moaning. He remembered oral feeling good last time, but forgot how good it really was.

"Galloway..." he began to pant. "Galloway... I'm... I'm close."

To his surprised, Galloway only grinned and sucked harder, faster. Her lips tightened and her hand moved in faster and faster jerks.

"Oh shit..." He gasped.

"Uh huh...Mmmmhmmm... uh huh!" She urged him, alternating as his cock slid in and out of her hungry lips. She was bucking her ass against Quinn's mouth excitedly. She didn't think she could slow down on Ethan's cock, even if she wanted to. It was just going to have to happen.

"Ohhhh no!" Ethan's abs flexed. He half sat up.

"Yesssss," Galloway's incessant bobbing went on and on.

Suddenly Ethan's cock erupted. The first few ropes flew into Galloway's expectant mouth. But then she popped off of her friend's dick and watched geyser after geyser fire from the tip of his jumping cock. It covered his own stomach and lap in a milky glazy mess. Galloway's hand stroked furiously, pumping him the whole way through his eruption.

Ethan was gripping the sheets and moaning with pleasure. "Ohhhhhh... mmmmm..." he grunted, his eyes clenched shut.

Then his eyes popped open, and embarrassment colored his cheeks. "I'm sorry that was so quick," he stammered. "You're just so hot, and you're so good..."

"I've had a lot of practice," she winked at him and ran his wet cock over her lower lip.

"I know you wanted a three some but I hadn't expected to—"

She shushed him. "Do I look like I'm slowing down any time soon?" She grinned as her hand continued to stroke him. "You're just going to have to get hard again... I suspect that won't be very hard to do." She winked.

He laughed nervously.

"Quinn, get on the bed," she ordered her friend. "I need your dick too."

Quinn came up for air. "Thank god. I was starting to get a neck cramp at that angle." He grinned. His lips were wet with her juices.

"Shut up and lay down," she ordered him, not amused by his complaints. He lay beside Ethan, and started to shed his pants.

Galloway used that time to clean up Ethan with her mouth. He'd coated his own lap with a considerable amount of cum, and Galloway wanted to make sure that not a single drop escaped her appetite. She dragged her tongue across his stomach, scooping and collecting his seed in her mouth, before swallowing it hungrily, then returning for more.